-
Posts
8,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Given it is in Canada it might be Celine, in addition to Barbra, Liza, Kylie, Madonna, ABBA etc etc etc? LOL. Whilst not a big fan, the theme song from Titanic was the best thing about it IMHO. And Celine sang it beautifully.
-
Porn - "a sub-genre of cinema that defied every known law of logistics and hygiene." OMG one just has to love Orel's oral skills. The English language is a treasure trove of words for someone like Orel to mine. Never has verbosity been more amusing and charming than from the mouth of Orel Merrick.
-
Lisa and Jared's witness to Tarquins's demand Oliver misappropriate funds from Orel's trust fund may have been the wake up call Oliver needed. He refused Tarquins's request and essentially hung up on him. This is a promising sign. It appears Orel and Finn are as clueless as each other when it comes to initiating the "lean". The Ottawa intervention planned by Kyle, to be "ably" assisted by Garrett, will hopefully light a fire under both Orel and Finn, which propels them into action.
-
"When the stone walls narrowed, they turned their shoulders sideways and pressed on; when the roof lowered, they hunched like beasts. Rats scuttled away and water dripped, but otherwise the silence was whole." I shall possibly have nightmares after reading this @Mark Ponyboy Peters, LOL. Not a pleasant journey for anyone I should think, but for someone who is claustrophobic, musophobic or who has a weak stomach, it would be sickening. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Who knew that long before Skippy was communicating with Sonny Hammond, other non-human animals were communicating with humans. The raven communicated with Judayah of Enkarra and "informed" him the enemy had entered the Castle of Carronne via the sewers. Frida read of this encounter between man and bird and informed me it was a lucky guess, the man was full of shit, rather appropriate given how the enemy entered the castle. Frida also confirmed @centexhairysub's statement "Never trust a black bird", although she expanded this to never trust a bird of any kind, they are dishonest creatures who are good for one thing only, eating. I shall leave her to the eating. Prince Raemande and Luther meet again, but there was no passionate embrace, no ripping off of clothes to allow for ravenous sex. Probably for the best at this stage given Luther has literally walked for miles through shit to reach Raemande, and neither has likely bathed for some time. A day spa, massage and attendance to personal hygiene and manscaping is needed before such events occur again. Breakfast conversation perhaps @Paladin?
-
A visit from Duran Duran and sizzling sex @Laura S. Fox, what more could a New Romantic ask for. But(t) more was what you gave us, unselfishly, with this further glimpse into Jack's childhood: "Safety wasn’t a sensation he often experienced. Memories of his childhood and adolescence rushed to mind. It had become clear enough, early on, that he wasn’t going to find a place to call his own, no matter how many foster families took him in. As the people around him treated him badly or indifferently, he had grown accustomed to retreating into a world of his own where he could be himself without bothering anybody else." The closer they get to the veil, the more lupine Vince and Jack are becoming. Neither is feeling the cold, and for Jack this is particularly remarkable, and both are craving sexual contact with Theo. It seems Theo's sex drive has now kicked into overdrive too, no longer is he maintaining the cold, supercilious attitude he has long held, particularly towards Jack. The increasing "heat" in the three led to the mutual blow jobs, hopefully a precursor, especially for Jack's sake, to the "butt drilling" Theo will deliver to both before they reach the veil.
- 21 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Ms Patel has made a smart move, hopefully restricting Tarquin's efforts to portray Orel as mentally incompetent. Orel, like Britney, is becoming Stronger every day, he is more self-sufficient than Tarquin. Perhaps it is he whose mental capacity should be called into question.
-
A term for a hideous practice of abuse, but you are right, that is exactly what Oliver's acquiescence was like. I have no doubt Oliver loves Orel and recognises how positively he has responded to having Finn in his life, but I think like many other readers have commented, it is going to take something shocking i.e. the revelation of the contents of the red leather book, for Oliver to overcome his malaise. He is basically a decent, ethical human being, fighting a difficult battle against someone, a sibling, who possesses none of those qualities. I agree Oliver is jealous and I certainly do not hold that against him. His father and probably Tarquin have done a number on him too.
-
I hope when Oliver learns what the contents of the red leather book reveal he will be devastated such that the actions he has just taken in contempt of Orel and Finn make him violently ill. Tarquin has manipulated him yet again and Oliver on this occasion essentially invited him to do so.
-
A shotgun placed into a lower orifice (without lube) and then someone pulls the trigger by remote control. That sounds Shakespearian too (without the remote control), and a very fitting end for Tarquin.
-
Clearly Tarquin is going to cause a lot more grief for Orel, Finn and by default Oliver before all his crimes are exposed, hopefully in the presence of Will, prominent townsfolk and the press.
-
Orel is completely without artifice. Tarquin has "sheltered" him from the cruelty of the "real" world and replaced it with another form of cruelty, a more virulent and destructive cruelty. It is testament to his strength he has survived mentally and physically intact.
-
Old age? I don't think you are even 50 yet if I remember correctly. I thought I must have been going mad (old age), so this comment has cleared up my confusion completely.
-
Hopefully it is a case of, Orel the mouse who roared.
-
Whatever you have in store for Tarquin will never be enough to erase the pain he has caused Orel and Finn @Topher Lydon. He is, as you have said, a monster.
-
Give A Little Bit you Dreamer otherwise you may be Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft.
-
I am hoping the revelation of what transpired in the barn will be cathartic for both Finn and Orel, and will ignite a flame of revenge in Oliver that cannot be extinguished until Tarquin is either dead or exposed and brought to justice.
-
I am not familiar with that one. I would never have heard of them if it was not for Kasey Casem's American top 40 which used to be played on my local radio station in the late 1970's and early 1980's. They were not popular in Australia at all; Dust In The Wind was their biggest hit peaking at #52 and their albums likewise did not make the top 50. I should have mentioned Supertramp too in this group I detested; unfortunately they were very popular in Australia, especially with The Logical Song and parent album Breakfast In America. I hated them then and still do. Our tastes are not predictable though. I should not have liked Foreigner, but did, especially Urgent and the uber-schmaltzy I Want To Know What Love Is and should have liked Disco Duck, and did not. One of the worst songs ever. And I should not have liked Heart, but loved them, even their cover of Stairway To Heaven (even better than Dolly Parton's cover). Ann and Nancy rock.
-
It's Keep On Loving You that I particularly detest. Dust In The Wind is bearable, unlike Carry On Wayward Son and Point Of No Return.
-
Yes and yes. Poverty and irrelevance/invisibility would be an anathema to him. Although not your intent with this comment @drpaladin, I like the idea of removing all his teeth too. Perhaps Finn could do so very slowly, without the aid of anaesthetic, using some of his tools at the garage.
-
Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
The pretentious restaurant was very amusingly written @Paladin. I had an image of the pompous maitre d resembling Captain Peacock from Are You Being Served in appearance, tone of voice and attitude.- 39 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Although Scott's reaction to catching Virgil and Sam in flagrante delicto was unexpected, it was believable. A remarkably mature response for a 13/14 year old boy, one who professes to not like gays, but one who is obviously not stupid. Now that he actually knows two gay boys, boys who just happen to be his best friends, his attitude may soften or perhaps change completely. Scott's caution to Virgil and Sam to be wary of accidentally outing themselves was sage advice at this point in time. We don't as yet know whether their parents are liberal-minded or rampant homophobes or something in between. If Virgil and Sam have their parents support it may make things a little easier for them to come out if they so desire. I too found the recount of the "mooning incident" extremely amusing. I have a vague recollection a "mooning incident" took place in another of your stories @Lee Wilsonand it was treated as a sex crime, or have I imagined this? Perhaps it happened in real life and I read of it. It is almost 3 years since I read this story on that other site. Some of it is familiar, some of it not so much. Either way it is an enjoyable read again.
-
No that's OK @weinerdog. If however he likes REO Speedwagon, Kansas and Ted Nugent, this will change irrevocably. Robbie Robertson wrote some great songs, which I like covered by other singers, The Weight by Cassandra Wilson in particular.
-
Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
Dumb as a post? Cunning as an outhouse rat?- 39 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Turmoil Chapter 4 – decisions and revelations
That gold-digging tramp will have a seizure when she learns what she has missed out on by being so hasty in divorcing Martin. There will be no low to which she will not stoop in an attempt to get more money. I hope Martin is smart enough to never be in a situation where it is just the two of them alone, without any witnesses.- 39 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
-
-
This was certainly very apparent in The Secret Lies Of Schoolboys.
