No, that is not RMW. He would think that these are equal parts of the UK and do not need any special development because Westminster was working well, but not that they were beneath him.
Scotland's policing is different. They have a different legal system. No idea about the details. I only know that buying a house in England/Wales is drastically different from in Scotland. My warrant card was not applicable in Scotland.
Northern Ireland is ... special ...
Yes, he excluded Wales. He will have had his reasons.
Exactly, not in their minds.
Anyone actively hating is out of balance.
Active hate requires effort. There is a lot I do not like, but actively going out of my way putting effort into hate only happens in rare circumstances, for me.
Dear all,
There will be a change in publishing schedule, because I will be on holiday.
The next chapters will be published next weekend on Friday 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March, then publishing resumes Sunday 7th April.
We never had them.
I only know of Flash because of "Big Bang Theory", but only that he is fast, nothing more.
So, have they given credible jobs for someone with that power? Just a reminder, based on what I know, Jamie is not even remotely as fast as Flash.
Yep.
Yes, he might have gotten it all wrong. We shall see...
Poor Tory politician...
Well, he wouldn't be the first ... or the last.
Those who are against LGBTI+ rights usually have some unresolved issues.
He needs to concentrate to maintain his powers...