Honestly, living in the UK for 15 years, I have not heard the term fringe to describe hair before. Since the 90 I have the same Nick Carter like middle-cut hairstyle, so longer bangs, but I can not remember these being referred to as fringes ...
When I researched Leon's hair style (believe me there are whole threads about it (!?)) it was always "bangs".
Yep!
The music was loud. Very loud and rhythmic. Nam was putting on a show in the small London club he was hired to work as DJ. Having done this as a hobby since he was a teenager, Nam was quite good at it.
I’d dragged Mike to the place after he’d finished work. It had taken some persuasion to get him to accompany me, but in the end, we’d passed the queue of people to be let in, because I was on the DJ’s VIP list.
The bass was pounding, and Nam was playing the song I’d asked him to play at
I would not say this describes a cynical police officer. It is more like they know how the world works, and it ain't fair! They have seen a lot and if somebody wants to tell them otherwise, they have a snide remark for it.
I know what you mean.
I once took a colleague of mine (then beginning 50) to a ride-along. We went through the station, and when we came out of the sergeant's office, he said: "Damn, I knew that I was old looking at all the officers looking like kids, but now the sergeants look like kids, too!"
Thank you so much!
I love "Yes, (Prime) Minister". When I was able to follow Sir Humphrey without thinking about it, I realised that I was now able to understand English.
Let dead people rest. She was a product of her time.
Stay tuned!
This is fun, guys!
We shall see, shan't we? I fear you will need to stick around!
Not during that night, no. However, you can assume yes before returning it.
They would not be interrogated. They would be questioned. But when minister and bodyguard's accounts match and the guests', too, then there is no reason to doubt what they say.
Bangable?
Thank you!. It follows rules and has sense. The rules are taken from a role-playing game, so in themselves consistent.
Yes, I mentioned in a post "in between" how I imagine him. Sorry for any confusion.
And no, I would not be happy with a bowl-cut look either
Thank you!
Yes, not having winter tyres is a problem. My hubby had a company car and was not allowed to modify it in any way even when we offered to pay for the set... So, I remember once driving the M1 up to Milton Keynes when all of the cars where in the slow lane and all lorries in the fast one
He "[has] to think about it". The poor RMW can not know everything, cut him some slack
That is an excellent question. I have based the ghosts and the supernatural on two role-playing games. I hope the characters will explain it.
Hm... what do you mean?
This encounter is probably more of a life changer for Jamie than the first meeting with the manifested spiritual entity was.
I hope I will bring that across in the next chapters.
*sigh*