Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Mea culpa! Stay tuned to find out Maybe it is my police experience, but people seem to take too much at face value what people say. People are the most unbelievable witnesses. That includes myself! We once were six officers attending a scene and we wrote our statements and then checked. Gosh, they were different... The sergeant mentioning those people might be a complete red herring. First of all they might have not been gay at all, so no harem. Second even if they were or not, they might have absolutely nothing to do with any of this. But no, I doubt he missed a left leg, because the sergeant would have mentioned such an identifiable mark. Maybe I am not getting a reference here ... sorry. Nope, worse. A PS I once met.
  2. Yes, he did. One does get to know one another when living together. Never been there. I am sure you will love RMW in later chapters....
  3. I think you will like what is coming next... ‘Nobody must ever know.’ ‘Nobody must ever know.’ ‘Nobody must ever know.’ Blind yet? Excellent! Hadn't thought of that, true! Have you ever had a partner who worked shifts? Don't tell me you stayed up! That wouldn't be healthy. Thank you. Sorry, I am not a romantic.
  4. Oh, yes.
  5. So, satisfied?
  6. The hall in which the inquest was held was small and filled with the musty aroma of aged wood. Only four rows with about six to eight chairs each were provided as normally, inquests didn’t attract much attention. Today, however, the coroner’s court in the county hall was filled. I was in the witness chair facing the audience. I thought I’d seen the Windermere neighbourhood sergeant among the crowd, but I couldn't be sure. The victim didn’t have any relatives. Apart from the farmer on whose
  7. RMW hiding something? What an idea! Imagine a politician with such an ability... *shudder*
  8. Thank you!
  9. Not trusting a politician? Why? People like RMW will always come out on top, I am sure.
  10. Well, even know-it-all RMW does not think of everything.
  11. That is one option, yes Rather unprofessional and, if I may add, impossible as cow tipping is not possible.
  12. Well, the solution might be very mundane.
  13. I am sure he does!
  14. Well, what else would a minister wear?
  15. Many thanks!
  16. I don't know what I should respond here I hope you are not offended.
  17. Yes, that is a mess!
  18. Thank you! Unfortunately, this idiotic narrative of being gay was a choice is far too prevalent.
  19. Well observed! Remember, the narration is from Jamie's PoV. He believes to have seen three lightning bolts having hit the barn... but have they really? Poor RMW!
  20. Thank you! Let's see how he develops.
  21. Well, there is auto-publishing and it works fine, I see. Tomorrow, there will be an explanation. Then two weeks wait.... thinking about it, I should have set the pause here... damn...
  22. It is just the beginning...
  23. Oh, I forgot to mention this one... sorry!
  24. This weekend would be the one. This weekend, the minister and I would try to prevent a murder. Following my usual routine, I drove on my motorbike to my duty station, changed, and checked out my weapons. Instead of taking the tube to the Home Office building, I checked out the unmarked car I’d booked. Inspector Boswell had reluctantly approved its use over the weekend. I joined the dense London traffic. It took me quite a while to reach the Home Office building. I drove to its garage e
  25. Cut the poor RMW some slack I guess many people would do a lot if they needed help against someone sending ghosts after them.
×
×
  • Create New...