Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. I’ll have to add this one to my reading list.
  2. Not me. I don’t dispose of people in … oh, wait…
  3. Not familiar with that song, but, maybe it applies to Fabian.
  4. Taking lessons from @weinerdog?
  5. I’ve never known a ghost to explain its motivation. My guess is Fabian’s dedication to his music. Yeah, that would not be a great abbreviation.
  6. That wasn’t a rift, it’s a damned chasm. They’d definitely be better off as one group, all getting along. Hopefully we’ll get more chapters soon. I’ve gotten to know and like most of these characters.
  7. After how many days the first explorers return with water. Oliver is gonna be upset he can’t rule any longer. Ryan and Milan start talking again but things seem to have gotten worse.
  8. I’m so hooked on this story. I’m glad there was an update, but I’m afraid after that chapter I’ll have to wait things out like everyone else has. I’m guessing you’re no longer in college it being over six years since this chapter was posted. But I am happy you decided to continue it, I might never have discovered it.
  9. Can definitely feel the emotions. I’ll find out soon enough, but I’m thinking Milan isn’t as straight as he pretends to be, but showing any tiny bit of it would probably make his dad disown him.
  10. The new leaders must have taken lessons from a dictator or two. Things aren’t going to run as smooth with Matthew holding the reins.
  11. I agree with Mancunian, there’s more to these two than meets the eye. The natives attacked them several times? And they got away when the weatherman didn’t???
  12. More foreshadowing of gloom and doom. I’m getting nervous for those going searching for water.
  13. The tension is building. The next disaster can’t be too far off.
  14. Ryan is happy helping in a positive way.
  15. Knew something bad was coming.
  16. Who knows, maybe.
  17. Ronny proving himself an ass once again. Everyone seems to be getting into a routine. Stuff is about to happen I bet.
  18. A not too sad chapter this time. Folks are getting used to being on the island. The Batchmeiers are almost useless. Milan may last the longest in that family.
  19. I don’t think I’ve ever used this many sad emojis on any story. A little foreshadowing of upcoming sadness more than a cliffhanger, I’d say.
  20. Definitely noticed the style change, Ryan is not only telling the story, he’s specifically telling it to us with his little asides. Scary to think that at this point only 8 of the 40 or so survivors make it to the end, or at least until when he started writing.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 2: Kai

    It sounds like the plane broke apart off the front of the plane isn’t easy to spot. Yeah, it does sound like Kai’s grandfather didn’t make it. Ryan might just have acquired a temporary little brother.
  22. Late to the party, but I saw today’s update and thought I’d start reading this one. Hopefully, the more recent chapters come closer together. Guess I’ll find out soon. Great start btw!
  23. Thanks. It does get quite a bit more ghostly. I mean, Russell’s only had 4 lines so far.
  24. We’ll have to wait and see, I suppose. I do have a list of other ideas, but few thrill me. So anything is possible I suppose. My two other musically based stories were well received, so I guess there’s a good chance this one outlives its ghost.
×
×
  • Create New...