Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. No, he’s the dog shit on the bottom of your shoes that is so bad, you throw away the shoes. And, yeah, I’d find some interesting ways for James to get his I.B.D. Independence By Death.
  2. Not a violent person myself, but James needed to treat Sam to a knuckle sandwich. I would be tempted to write them all off and go solo. Use Evan’s parents as family if needed.
  3. I think there should be a subtitle to this story. “Sam. Always Sam.” Evan may be right, but it’s really hard to stand up to family after 20 plus years of being treated like horse meat in a steakhouse.
  4. Nothing can drag you down quicker than rejection. Rejection by family has got to be the worst. James is a strong one.
  5. All already said, so… it’s moving right along
  6. I had to chuckle at this, 8 PM Eastern time, James was definitely jet-lagged: Me: Made it to the hotel. Long day. You still up? I mean, who goes to sleep at 5 PM? Story progressing nicely.
  7. In an apparently different life, I’ve flown into Toronto numerous times. Work was in the suburbs, don’t even remember the town. They were always pretty good trips though. Evan is trying hard. Things look promising for a full reconciliation.
  8. James pushed the time limit, Evan was still there. That told me he was willing to go above and beyond. A few weeks of heavy travel will definitely test their resolve.
  9. A little late to the party, but a month isn’t so bad. Probably would have missed this if I wasn’t tagged in a comment. Good start. They’ll try again, I think. If not, James will end up with someone new. Too many chapters for a solo story, hehe.
  10. Words are from my friend that supplied the titles for all the fake songs. The music came from suno.com. You give it the lyrics, tell it how you want it to sound, style, instruments, pace, etc., and it does the rest. It actually made multiple copies, and I have 3 songs there. The song from Roadie in Love 'Is This All There Is?' has 4 versions, but I think the first was the best. Is this all there is? by Lee R Wilson | Suno I also tried a slow one, 'Live Your Own Life: Live Your Own Life 1 by Lee R Wilson | Suno You can see them all on my profile page: Lee R Wilson | Join me on Suno Secondly, Reid did hear Russell when he was present, the only time being after Fabian's audition. Otherwise, it's just been the band in the studio.
  11. There has already been some noise made about a sequel, so maybe….
  12. Spirit court comes on Saturday, finale Monday - Sunday if I'm feeling generous.
  13. That was his nickname.
  14. Yep, can't leave a rock band hanging. Thanks.
  15. Fabian walked into Little M Studios and stopped at the reception desk. Aubrey Wright, the auburn-haired receptionist, told him, “You’re part of the band now, Mr. Hall. You don’t need to check in anymore.” “Thanks Aubrey. But call me Fabian. I’m sure you’re only a year or two older than me.” “You’re too kind. If it’s less than ten years, I’d be surprised.” Fabian had previously noticed her wedding ring, “Well, then, thank you Mrs. Wright.” Aubrey smiled and slapped Fabian
  16. I'll ask next time I talk to him, but you'll have to split it with me.
  17. Thanks. Yeah, This is a tame one. Well, aside from the ghost aspect.
  18. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 43 S3

    Sounds like Mac almost crapped his pants on that narrow ledge. Good thing everybody made it through and there were no major issues.
  19. LOL. Unfortunately, I’m not the one who makes those rules. For real, anyway.
  20. The song is a little reminiscent of ‘The Living Years’ by Mike and the Mechanics.
  21. Less cryptic help is forthcoming.
  22. I wouldn't know. I don't recall reading many on here. But there are rules in life, why not in death?
  23. He is, and does. I guess my little pun wasn't as subtle as I thought.
  24. Fabian called his lawyer cousin James and was able to see him the next day. James looked over the contract that Reid had emailed and didn't see any issues with it. Fabian clicked the link to sign it, gave James the fifty bucks he'd requested for looking it over, and left the office. He shot Reid an email when he got to his car to tell him the contract was signed. Reid replied shortly thereafter asking for Fabian's banking information and also sent a link to fill in his W-4. Two hours later,
×
×
  • Create New...