Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. This is a much delayed spin-off from the two-part Clinton Boys series. We’re reacquainted with Ed Lamont and Claude Moreau, two boys whose paths meet and over the span of almost a decade, culminate in disaster. Reading or being familiar with the Clinton Boys series isn’t necessary. In fact, if you haven’t read it, you won’t be exposed to a number of spoilers should you decide to skip it. But feel free to go back and read it afterward. Heehee.
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring one of my stories. I hope any new readers like it as much as my "fans."
  3. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    I can't say about other artists. The only other guitar I know was named is/was Brian May's Red Special. I guess that means it doesn't have to be female. Yeah, it's dark, but I toned down the worst of it because of the age range the worst happened.
  4. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Thanks. A sequel is possible. One shorty first, then another from a different series.
  5. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Maybe. As always, you’re welcome.
  6. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Yeah. Sequel fodder, perhaps.
  7. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Thanks. But I’m guessing you won’t use fun after reading that one.
  8. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Nice!
  9. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Thanks. I’m glad after nearly 3 years here I’m still providing great entertainment.
  10. I think I’m with you there on 2 being a little better. But they are very similar. Some of the other alternate versions are quite different than their first.
  11. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Thanks. I guess your fear from the previous chapter wasn’t realized.
  12. Monday morning, Fabian found it difficult to get motivated to head to the studio. It was nearly quarter after ten when he walked in. The band could tell immediately that something was bothering him. Nigel welcomed him, “Good morning, Fabian. You don’t look so hot. Someone die? And, hello Russell.” Neither Fabian nor Russell replied. Yves caught on first, “He’s gone?” Fabian could only nod while wiping away a tear. Ryan commented, “Damn. I was figuring he’d be around a wh
  13. All will be resolved tomorrow.
  14. Both the music and vocals are generated by the AI. I supplied the lyrics and some variables about the music. Tempo, instruments voice characteristics, etc.
  15. It wasn’t consciously intentional, but I do like using alliteration, so perhaps my subconscious overruled.
  16. Unfortunately, I kind of hear it with Ronnie James Dio’s voice. Had I known it would come out as it did, I might have tried to make the voice close to his. “Is This All There Is?” would probably sound even more awesome with Klaus Meine’s voice.
  17. True. I’m pretty sure I’ve done “so far” and “?” before.
  18. There is a fence in this location, but it would be easy enough to climb up onto the guardrail and drop or throw something over it. Four, maybe five feet high at the most. Or even climb it if one was so determined. I know the overpass I considered jumping off roughly 21 years ago had no fence. But that was in Pennsylvania.
  19. If the bad feeling is that it’s almost over, sorry, but you’re right. If it’s something else, I’m clueless. But other than the words “The End,” nothing really bad is planned.
  20. Cool on the tissue. I needed at least one character to hate in this one.
  21. Damned teenagers. Get off my lawn!!
×
×
  • Create New...