Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 44 S3

    Another awesome chapter. It was sort of sad with Clint and Daniel separating from Mac and Devin. Oddly enough, I was listening to music and at that point Load Out/Stay by Jackson Browne played. Another musical reference that will apply to them all: “The Future What It Used To Be.” Meat Loaf for those unaware. Maybe not the lyrics, but the title fits.
  2. Either that or security from the firm Winchester, Glock, Smith and Wesson.
  3. Sam is a farking asshole. That is all.
  4. Sam will disappear again, and come back after things have moved to a new “normal,” and muck up the works once again. I think James’ mother is trying. She spent many years obeying her husband. It’ll take time for her to break away from those habits completely, but I think she’ll get mostly there. A slip/regression or two, but her relationship with James will mostly heal.
  5. Lee Wilson

    Moving Forward

    Yeah, Russell’s killer seemed to be a throw away character. His could be an interesting short story perhaps. Considering I’ve only written two paragraphs of what I expected to be the next one, perhaps I’ll need to shift gears. Thanks. Yeah, not jumping was one of my better decisions overall. Although, dying of exposure was my backup that night, but I walked out of the woods on that too.
  6. That could apply to many of my stories.
  7. Oops. Gotta get my eyes checked I guess. Never noticed my swiper changed mime to mine.
  8. Not sure how I missed this. Definitely a challenge for me. But with almost 5 months, I should be able to come up with something. Hmmm, Plymouth once made a car called the Horizon… Unspoken…. Maybe a story about a mine driving a Plymouth Horizon.
  9. True. There probably wouldn’t be all that much to tell. As you implied, I’ve “been there, done that.”
  10. Apparently, I needed more of Claude’s history too. Well, we’ll just pretend both his parents were homophobic bigots.
  11. I’ve taken part the past couple years, but this topic has me absolutely stumped. Hoping I can come up with something.
  12. Rarely posting? Must be talking about me? Oh, wait…
  13. Unfortunate, but not unrealistic.
  14. Lee Wilson

    Prologue

    Good luck!
  15. Shit, I haven’t cried like that over a story in a long time. Not for his dad, but for James. He stood up to Sam. Dad was going home. Then life pulled the rug out from under him. Evan will get him through. James will help his mom through. Others wondered if Sam would show up for the funeral. I wonder if he’ll respond to the calls before it’s too late for him to go.
  16. All too often, I’m afraid.
  17. True, likely not a very pleasant home life for those two.
  18. Yes, he lived a sad life. Fortunately, in the end his victims thrived.
  19. Lee Wilson

    Prologue

    You’re very welcome.
  20. Not really. It was relatively short and only finished yesterday.
  21. No argument here.
  22. Claude Moreau walked into his kindergarten class just looking for trouble. His older brother, Francois, told him he had to watch out for the fags. Claude trusted Francois because he was almost four years older. Claude thought that made him a big boy, and smart. Francois defined fags as anyone smaller and skinnier than himself. Claude learned that misguided lesson well. Claude was rather short; but he was stocky. The odds were very good he’d see boys skinnier than him, not so much shorter.
  23. Edward Lamont moved with his parents to Clinton, Tennessee the summer after turning five years old. He had been looking forward to kindergarten in his old town, and that easily transferred to Clinton. It wouldn’t take very long once he got to school before things occurred to make him think he’d end up hating the move.
  24. This is a much delayed spin-off from the two-part Clinton Boys series. We’re reacquainted with Ed Lamont and Claude Moreau, two boys whose paths meet and over the span of almost a decade, culminate in disaster. Reading or being familiar with the Clinton Boys series isn’t necessary. In fact, if you haven’t read it, you won’t be exposed to a number of spoilers should you decide to skip it. But feel free to go back and read it afterward. Heehee.
  25. Wow! Thanks for featuring one of my stories. I hope any new readers like it as much as my "fans."
×
×
  • Create New...