-
Posts
208 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Jean87
-
@Mark ArbourThat once again a great chapter. Overall, the new person I don't like at all I mean even less than Jermey, is Poster. I found a personality treat that I have found even more worse than arrogance is showboating. I know violence is never the answer, but I just want to shove my knee up against Posters nut sack.
- 52 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
That is what so hard about Mental Illness in 2004. Especially bipolar. Doctors knew how to treat it but to treat metal illness you need to really understand it ins and outs of it. And when this book takes place doctors really didn't really understand the ins and outs of bipolar. I mean it has only been 11 years since the DSM has recognized that patients with bipolar can have mixed episodes.
-
I know if I was Will, I would of already of bitch-slapped him so hard his head would still be spinning and its be 20 years from when the book is taking place to now.
-
@Mark Arbourthat was a great chapter. I can understand why Jermey, had a what they are calling a nervous breakdown. He already knew that his mom was not a good person but also to find out that his great uncle is not only an uncle but his bio father. I am really stable person and that would throw me for a date with padded room.
- 31 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Knowing @Mark Arbour yes there can be a lot more drama left to go at the dinner
-
shoot I think Will, was acting like the golden child. It took years of verbal abuse from JJ, for Will, to strike out and punch JJ in the face.
-
The next picture should be of a bamboo with butterfly stitches on it's cheek and using the stick a crutch.
-
@Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter. I am so glad that Will was able to punch Jay's in the face. When I read that Jay said that he would talk to Will after he says Sorry. I knew that Will was going to lose it and strike out. Jay found out the hard way that Will, floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And now Will has something to really apologize for.
-
I don't think that Will, should forgive JJ so easy. I mean JJ has all ways had been a Major asshole and never cared about what he could do for someone else he only cares about what they could do for him.
-
@Mark Arbour Great chapter. Like I said in last chapter's comments, I can understand why JJ is so upset about this. But at the same time I agree with @Wesley8890 that JJ needs to f*** off with I am the victim bullshit. if @Mark Arbour decides that JJ is going to get revenge on the ones he thinks did him wrong. there needs to be very severe consequences. First Kris needs to dump JJ and Stef or Clair needs to tell him how it is and if that doesn't work than they need to take major actions like Clair needs to show her displeasure by cutting ties with JJ and Stef needs to show his displeasure by Cutting JJ from Mode magazine.
- 40 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I can't help but wonder if Caroline leaked that to the gossip newspaper.
-
Good to know that it's not just some American cops that can be a royal pain in the ass!
-
@Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter. I can Understand why JJ is pissed off but once again he shows how much of a true ASSHOLE he truly is. By lashing out at Will. I also can understand why Will, is so pissed at JJ, but that anger is truly hiding a lot of hurt. I mean to be told by someone that even though not biologically speaking Will sees JJ as his brother, that you're not his brother would rip you to the core. Especially Will since family means so much to him.
- 78 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
“It’s still a dick thing to do, talking about the guy she’s with to someone else.” Yet another thing to put in my reasons-to-not-like-Ella file. Or it was Ella trying to manipulate Daruis once again so she could get her way. @Mark ArbourThat was a good chapter.
-
@Mark Arbour That was a great chapter! I never thought that JJ, would ever shed his self-absorbed attitude and help others. But I am very happy that he did for the first time. I think Kris is a really good influence over JJ.
- 27 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
@Mark Arbour That was a good chapter. I think I would be like JJ about telling my boyfriend about the shit storm that’s heading his way . Which I find super surprising since I don’t have a good opinion on JJ, all I see is a VERY self absorbed narcissist. The dinner will tell us whether JJ can put his mirror down and focus on some one other than himself. And if he can then I say that Kris has brought out the best in JJ.
-
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney didn’t start a war without a cause. The cause was the oldest reason why people start wars GREED. I mean Iraq is the sixth largest oil producing country in the world if they stopped producing it their reserves would last them over 150 years and at the same time they got to get rid of a tyrant and disguise it as a war on Terror.
-
@Mark Arbour that was a good chapter. I’m not high maintenance but I would also be pissed if my boyfriend didn’t call me back after I had called several times and left several messages. So I can understand why Jj, was pissed off.
-
California, Here We Come.
Jean87 commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in California, Here We Come.
I agree that he’s not being coddled and he’s so use to being coddled that I see a lot of turbulence coming his way until he’s use to not being coddled. -
fucking mouse won’t work. God damn it. OK. I just threw the mouse across the room and broke it. That sounds really like me I have thrown the mouse before and I wasn’t even drunk when I did it.
-
fucking mouse won’t work. God damn it. OK. I just threw the mouse across the room and broke it. That sounds really like me I have thrown the mouse before and I wasn’t even drunk when I did it.
-
California, Here We Come.
Jean87 commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in California, Here We Come.
Yeah that’s true but it seems that JJ just doesn’t care or doesn’t know how to care. Since he’s constantly saying things that he doesn’t mean like I’ll try to do better -
California, Here We Come.
Jean87 commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in California, Here We Come.
@Mark Arbour That was a good chapter. I think JJ, needs a good butt kicking to take his bitchy ass down a few hundred notches down. I think JJ is worse than his biological mother was.- 31 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
@Mark Arbour That was a great book that you wrote. It still makes me cry every time I read it. The statement that Stef, had made at the end really reminds me of the fact that I have 2 of those strong leaders in my life my parents.
-
Brad has a somewhat hot-headed moods That’s like saying the eruption of 79 AD of mount Vesuvius was just a burp.😆
