Jump to content

Jean87

Poet
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jean87

  1. Jean87

    A Good Deed

    @Mark Arbourthat was a good chapter.
  2. What I want the most I can not have for what I want the most is to have my brother back. Since I can’t have what I want the most, I will have to just settle with knowing that one day I will get what I want the most. For what I want the most is to be able to hug my dear brother. What I want the most is not a gift you can find in the mall or a high end department store. What I want the most you can’t wrap it and put it under the Christmas tree. Since I can’t have what I want the most I s
  3. Dedicated to my Mom who left a Grand Canyon-sized hole in my heart. But she also left all these memories of her love and dedication to me and her family. I call out her name when I seek comfort I call out her name when I am seeking the loving touch of a mother I call out her name when I’ve had a bad dream I will call out her name when I'll see her once again in heaven In moments of joy and sorrow, her name is my haven, Her love, an everlasting presence in
  4. Jean87

    Family embrace

    family embrace is poems that I have wrote about the embrace of family how it is always eternal never ending. all of my poems are short and will be about the love of family. the poems are about losing loved ones.
  5. Jean87

    Hospital

    @Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter. I really don't think that Will is the target because if he was they would not mess with Travis they would just kidnap him to lure Will out
  6. Jean87

    Hospital

    if it was Claire, than she has really lost it like white jacket lost it. Because not only would Brad just go ape shit on her so would JP and Stef shit even Isidore would go ape shit on her.
  7. Jean87

    Travis was Raped

    @Mark Arbourthat was a hard chapter to read. I have friends that have been a victim of sexual assault and rape. and it effects them for years. but other than that it was a good chapter.
  8. Jean87

    Travis was Raped

    knowing Will I say it will be more like two slugs one in between the eyes and one in the guys micro 🍆. or better yet Will, will take a quick trip to California and meet that director and show him how to screw people over and maybe piss on Curtis grave as a bonus.
  9. Jean87

    Chapter 5

    no not really besides I can't give the redhead any space when they are in their wild hair mood. Since I am the redhead. 🤣
  10. Jean87

    Chapter 5

    Not really since I have redheads in my family so I am use to the quick wit and as quick temper.
  11. Jean87

    Chapter 5

    I rolled my eyes but followed her without protest just so I could say later that I went because I wanted to, and not because she’d made me. right Max🙄 keep telling yourself that. just be honest and admit that your scared of the redhead powerhouse.
  12. Jean87

    Thor Comes Out

    @MacTravis is trying to stay in the closet so since Travis is wanting to stay in the closet he only has a few ways to work this out into his favor. one he could name drop Will's Stepfather Robbie and if that doesn't work he could name drop Stef's name granted he has been out of the Hollywood Sene for nearly 10 years when his partner Greg passed away
  13. Jean87

    Thor Comes Out

    I find Claire's snit is worse than JJ's snits not all of the coming out that Mark have wrote come out as nice as this two come to mind in this series one is Jake in the book Be Rad and the one about Robbie also in Be Rad
  14. Jean87

    Chapter 22

    @JJQuinnThat was a really good chapter. Now I can really understand why Ben, acted the way he did. Still doesn't mean I agree with it but I understand why.
  15. Jean87

    Chapter 21

    Oh I was more than just frustrated with Ben. I wanted to just smacked him hard. But I am to scared of Sam beating my butt if Sam didn't kick my butt I would be scared of Tara kicking my butt if Tara didnt do it I would be scared of Sofia if she didn't kick my butt i would be scared of Addie Cat if she didnt kick my butt I would be scared of Cayden kicking my butt
  16. Jean87

    Chapter 21

    @JJ Quinn That was a better chapter than last. I can understand that Ben was hurt when Sam walked out but he is being a total asshole and if i was Sam I would text Ben that says if you are done I want MY DAMN DOG TAGS BACK. and if you're not done that open the damn door.
  17. Jean87

    Terminal 5

    @akascrubber I think you solved one of the mysteries yourself. Since I think CAWS stands for California Will Schluter. Since the abbreviation for California is CA and Will's monogram is WS. @Mark Arbour That was a really great chapter I found it funny that the first event since Jeremy, got out of the hospital for a mental breakdown was the event that was destroyed by his huge blunder, and he says that Will is embarrassing I would say he is.
  18. Jean87

    Chapter 12

    @JJQuinnThat was a really well written chapter. I am loving how you are getting the reader invested in the buildup of their relationship. I also love how you build up the flame of love. The way you have wrote the book with the buildup to hanky panky moment makes this book feel real and meaningful.
  19. Jean87

    Chapter 10

    @JJ QuinnThis is a really well written chapter not saying the other before this one wasn't. But just something about how Sam was able to take a step towards Ben finally even if it was small. And I love the way that Sam reached out to Cayden, and who know maybe Cayden will be a better person for it. Also I love that Ben has such a huge heart.
  20. Jean87

    Chapter 3

    @JJ Quinn That was a really good chapter. But what Connor said make me wonder if he was already abusing them and he just said that to get Sam away from Sofia and the kids
  21. Jean87

    Chapter 2

    @JJ Quinn that was a really good chapter.
  22. I know I am bum that I am almost caught up to the current chapter. It's such a well written book. once this book is complete it will be a book that i will read multiple times. Which I only do that for a select few books.
  23. @Dodger that was a good chapter. If I was Robbie, I would had said to Nathan you better back off the high horse who was the one who went to a seedy motel who picked up a guy on the internet for sex and drugs and who is still using the same drugs. So I had a little brandy big whoop.
  24. Jean87

    Chapter 163 Mayday

    of course Sue knows the full story mothers seem like they have built in lie detector in their brains.
  25. I see the similarities between Matthew, and a victim of domestic abuse the one who is afraid of leaving of getting help of freedom from the violence.
×
×
  • Create New...