Jump to content

Jean87

Poet
  • Posts

    207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jean87

  1. Jean87

    Chapter 39

    @Andre DelportThat was a great chapter. when they said the guest were VIP I knew right away that that it was going to be Dan and Joan but did not think it was going to be David Donna Craig or Claude as well
  2. @DodgerThat was a good chapter. OMG if i had a sister that did that to me, there would be no, be nice to your sister it would be all out WAR.
  3. @Dodger That was a really well written chapter. I have felt like that once before.
  4. I have thought that as well. But I don't know if he is Robbie's father or not if he is not Robbie's father I think he really cared about his mother when they lived in Canada. I think Tom loves Robbie but he doesn't know how to admit to that and that makes me wonder if Tom is telling the truth about Nathan and Alex. Because at least that gives Tom a chance that Robbie will come back to England after he graduates and turns 18.
  5. @Dodgerthat was a good chapter. I was very surprised that why Nathan doesn't like Alex, I was thinking something like how Robbie got hurt by Alex had happened and I don't mean the notes I am talking about the drugging and the sex afterward. And what is the big deal that Robbie and Alex had hanky panky the only person that should have a problem about it is Fran since Robbie and she was dating at the time. And if I was Robbie that is what I would say to Nathan
  6. She had tears in her eyes and it made me feel bad that I had upset her. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything’. I believe that those tears are tears of relief.
  7. Jean87

    Toxic Condo

    stealing 50 grand was not him fixing his problems it was striking back at the two people who hurt him the most. its not so much JP its more Stef that indulge him which is not surprising since Stef is well known to love drama. your so right that it could have been another Lahaina, That is sad that your grandmother's friend lost everything
  8. Jean87

    Toxic Condo

    @PrivateTimYou call Will, spoiled 4 year. HA that is funny. Will acts way more mature than Jermey who is the one who figures out how to fix his problems and who is the one who stomps his feet in anger every time he doesn't get his way and acts like a fool.
  9. Jean87

    Toxic Condo

    @Mark ArbourThat was a good chapter. I think Jeremy is really finally realizing how much his words hurt Will. I don't really think Jeremy has ever really thought about how painful words could be. Words are much worse than those punches that Will threw at Jeremy was. And here is why yes, those punches did damage but those words you're not even my brother. Are so much pain that it short, wired Will's ability to deal with Jeremy.
  10. @DodgerThat was a Great and FUNNY chapter. I don't like beer that much, so I never been drunk on it. But I have been drunk before, and I am not good at holding my drink, so I don' drink that often.
  11. @DodgerThat was a good Chapter. I can understand why Fran, is so upset about Robbie revealing that he knew he was gay the whole time they were together. But at the same time I understand where Robbie is coming from because I had to tell my ex-girlfriend that I was gay because she wanted to get back together. and she asked why did i not tell her I said I didn't know myself but in reality, I knew that I was a least bi-curious but than I really thought about who I thought I would see myself with and it wasn't a girl so that's when I knew I was not bi but gay.
  12. Jean87

    Jeremy’s Email

    that's not true he could still be a professional he could just of gone there to plant that fake ID to get them going the wrong way
  13. @DodgerThat was a great chapter. I think I would of done the same thing when it started pouring rain and lightning I think I would have flipped out and just cussed like Robbie did.
  14. Jean87

    Jeremy’s Email

    well if we were dealing with an author that didn't love to leave us with a face that looks like we ate a whole lemon in one sitting. Than I would say your right. But since we are dealing with an author that does love to do that than I say that it is very likely if he is a professional he would not leave any evidence like finger or physical evidence
  15. Jean87

    Jeremy’s Email

    @Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter. I wonder if Jake is thinking that the guy that is stocking Travis is actually not a stocker but a hitman hired by his sister Taylor. Or might been hired by the group that was supposed to buy Buck industry.
  16. @DodgerThat was a great Chapter. I am soooooooooooo GLAD that Nicola is not my sister. I think we would have so many fights cause it would definitely drive me crazy if I had a sister like Nicola.
  17. Jean87

    Chapter 38

    @Andre Delport That was a great chapter. and what an wonderful early Christmas present. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
  18. @Dodgerthis was a good chapter.
  19. Jean87

    Fuego

    I was wondering the same thing. Could Chris Mendoza have anything to do with the stalking? Or maybe Travis is not his first victim of stalking. Maybe Chris was his first stalking victim.
  20. Jean87

    Fuego

    @Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter. I have not been this disappointed by Clair since the Bastille Day party that her and Isadore uninvited Will's friend and still invited a guy that assaulted Will and at the time was a minor. She needs to stop acting like a little spoiled little princess and she needs to act her age. It makes sense that Jermey and Clair would get along so well since they are so much alike. I will put what Stef said in a more direct way Stop Meddling into Will's and Jermey's relationship. All you are going to do is make it worse. One thing that I will say is a positive about Jeremy that is new is that he went after Kris and he took the bull by the ba##s and sent Will an Email and apologizes for what he said. He never would've done that before the new medication. So I see some hope in Jeremy.
  21. @DodgerThat was a good chapter. ‘If I’m serious about being straight, then I’m going to have to do a lot better than that’. HMMM maybe the reason why you have to actually try being Straight is because your actually Gay and not Straight. okay I'm done with my, rant sorry about that
  22. the one thing I have learned over the last 37 years is Cherish the memories and Moments with your loved ones because they wont always be there. Cherish their laughs and even their quirks because they are so precious and if you don't you will always regret not cherishing every second.
  23. @Dodger this was a good chapter. I totally understand what Robbie was talking about with the hospital. I don't want to step into that hospital room my mom was in ever again when my dad and I went to the hospital to see the nurses at the CCU and I seen the room my mom was in I just wanted to run from it
  24. @Dodgerthat was a heart breaking chapter but still good. There was a Nurse at the hospital where my mom was when she passed away, that was so kind and warm and she's like an angel in my eyes.
  25. Jean87

    Chapter 1 Arrival

    @Dodgerthis was a really good first chapter. I cried very hard because even though I was not 15 years old when I lost my mom, it still hurts at any age. and it's very fresh since my mom had passed on the first of December 2024. But unlike Robbie, I still have my dad.
×
×
  • Create New...