Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 2,044 Words
  • 2,611 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Boys On A Bike - 3. Chapter 3

Part3 Feeling Patrick’s lips against his own James squeezed the smaller boy into his body, he could feel Patrick’s erection pressing into his stomach as his own erection pressed against his friends thigh. They broke the kiss and lay looking at each other in the light that filtered in through the window.
“I knew we’d be together like this,” James whispered, “I wanted it from the first day I saw you.”
“Umm and Patrick nestled into James’s body, “Stop talking and hug me some more.”
“If I do you’re going to stab me to death with that thing between your legs.”
“That’s why I want you to do it," Patrick said dreamily, "It’s nice when it’s rubbing up against you. Anyway I can feel that great big thing down there on my leg can I have a feel of it?”
“James’s voice was catching in his throat with the excitement at hand, “Uh huh if you want to, you want me to feel yours?”
“No lets rub them together,” Patrick said, “Get your shorts off,” and two pair of shorts were removed in record time and thrown out of the bed. The moment that was done their arms went around each other and quickly they lined their cocks up so that they could rub them together. From a gentle rubbing they were soon grinding their hips and rubbing their throbbing erections in wild abandon straining to get the release they both so desired. Patrick suddenly pushed James onto his back and lay on top of him. He buried his head on the top of James’s shoulder and was thrusting his hips ever faster till he had to press his mouth into the shoulder to stifle the yell that came from his mouth as he achieved his orgasm as the semen flew from his manhood to spray over the two of them. James feeling Patrick achieving his orgasm pressed his hands down onto his small friend’s buttocks to squash against his throbbing erection. He felt his orgasm coming to a conclusion, he froze momentarily then his hips bucked and thrust even faster as he blasted his semen to mix with that of Patrick’s, as he exploded he squeezed Patrick even harder into his body until his exertions subsided and he eventually lay still.

They lay relaxing with Patrick still lying on top of James, the smaller boy moved his head to place his mouth next to James‘s earlobe and started nibbling gently.
“Umm that feels nice you keep doing that and I’m going to fall asleep.”
“You can’t," Patrick whispered in James's ear "We have to clean ourselves we’ve got all this gunge between us.”
“Oh man, do we have to.”
Patrick rolled off James "Telling him to remain there," picked up his shorts and made for the bathroom. He emerged a few minutes later with his shorts on and made his way over to the bed. Leaning over James he applied a hot damp flannel to his chest and started to clean him making his way down to James’s loins, then with a towel that he’d brought with him he dried James then climbed over him and into the bed.
James wrapped his arms around Patrick, “Thanks,” and pecked him on the lips.
The smaller boy laughed saying, “What our friends for,” and snuggled contentedly into James’s arms and soon they were both sleeping.

9am and Patrick slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on his side facing the window and could feel James’s arm across his chest. He rolled over onto his back his legs brushing against James’s morning erection. Again he moved to face James only to see a pair of blue eyes staring at him and a mouth split open in a huge grin.
“Hi it said.”
“Pooh, that garlic bread you ate last night James is making your breath pong.”
“Well yours doesn’t smell like roses either.”
“Well if both our breaths are ponging it won’t hurt if they were to mingle,” and Patrick leant over to bring their lips together.
When the kiss was broken James asked? “What do we do today?”
“Umm, you can kiss me again, then hug me again, then kiss me again.”
“Yes very nice but I’m sure that your mum and dad will want you downstairs sometime before 10am.
“Okay what about going on the bike again.”
“Okay Patrick, but why the bike we can just as easy go walking.”
“Yeah but if I was to hold your hand while walking we’ll get some weird looks. But on the bike I can hold onto you and nobody thinks anything of it.”
“So that’s why you didn’t want your dad to buy you a bike.”
“Duh, you’re so clever.”
James rolled over on top of Patrick smothering him. “Umf, ugh, get off, I can’t breath.”
“If you can’t breathe how come you can you talk? And that will teach you to be sarky.”
“Give us a kiss.”
“Thought you couldn’t breathe.”
“I need the kiss of life.”
James smiled and brought their lips together. Their kiss was brought to an abrupt halt as they heard Mrs Jensen’s voice call out, “Patrick, James, are you up yet.” “Yes mum.” Patrick yelled, and reluctantly the boys got up James having to retrieve his shorts from the floor. “You use the bathroom first James.”
“Okay, but you wouldn’t want to go doubles would you?”
“A most splendiferous idea,” James said laughing and the two of them headed for the bathroom.

Half an hour later they were seated at the kitchen table having breakfast.
“What do you boys intend doing today?”
“Nothing much mum just ride around on the bike in the park then we may go down to the shops for a bit.”
“I hope you don’t intend riding two on the bike going to the shops.”
“No Mrs Jensen we always get off and walk on the main road, there are too many pedestrians on the pavement to ride.”
“I’m glad to hear that.”
Their breakfast finished they said their goodbye’s to the adults and headed for the bike.
“It’s downhill to the park Patrick you want to be on the front or back.”
“On the back,”
“You can hold on to me when we swap over in the park,” James said trying to encourage the smaller boy, “Come get on the pedals and have a go on the front.”
“Oh, okay if you want.” Patrick responded not too enthusiastically.
James looked at the smaller boy’s pouting lips, “Alright I’ll go in front you get up on the saddle.”
At once Patrick’s face broke into a grin as he quickly took his place and held on to his special friend and they were away. Out of the front gate and headed for the park talking excitedly, and thrilled to be doing what they liked best being together, and having fun on their bike.


The morning seemed to fly by, lunch came and went and now it was time for James to return home.
“I’ll come home with you James; I can carry your bag while you cycle.”
“Yes but that means you’ll have to walk home.”
“No I’ll stay a while then my dad will come and pick me up.”
With their plans acknowledged by Patrick’s parents again they set off on their favourite means of transport. They reached James’s house put the bike away and entered the house with James, yelling to announce his arrival and to inform them that Patrick was with him. They kicked off their trainers in the hallway and headed for James’s room. Inside the room they took their jackets off and while James emptied his bag and threw his dirty clothes into the laundry basket Patrick went over and flopped down on the bed.
James walked over to the bed, “Move over,” Patrick complied, and James lay down beside him.
“How long you going to stay before going home?”
“About an hour,” and Patrick rolled over onto his side and wrapped an arm around his larger companion.
James took the arm and pulled on it bringing their bodies into fuller contact at the same time pecking Patrick on the lips. “I don’t suppose you can stay longer.”
“I’d like to but I don’t think my parents would let me. My mum gets a bit nervous nowadays when I’m gone too long. Not so much because of my asthma but ever since the plane crash she’s been like it. Now she’s not so bad but the first few months she used to be really nervous and would hardly let me out of her sight. She even got a job in the school that I was at after the crash she was that bad.”
“Yeah well mothers are like that, anytime I get hurt playing any sport my mum goes on no end you’d think I’d lost an arm or a leg by the sound of it.”
The boys laughed then their faces became more serious as the arousal of their loins changed their mood.
James lowered his head and nibbled Patrick’s ear, “I wish you could stay Patrick.”
“So do I but my dad will be here soon and I can’t put him off. Maybe next weekend you could spend Friday and Saturday night at my place. Or if I get my mother to agree I could spend one night with you and you can spend the other with me.”
“Okay, I’ll talk to my parents later in the week and hope they agree.”

They quickly untangled themselves and sat up on the bed when they heard footsteps on the stairs, a short time later the footsteps halted outside the bedroom door and someone knocked.
“Come in, “James called, and the door was opened by his sister.
“Hi boy’s,” she chimed as she walked into the room.
The boys greeted Nicola, and at once she started apologising for what she had said earlier.
“Its okay sis I’ve forgotten about it.”
“So I came to see your new friend James, he’s a bit different from Duncan and the rest he so much smaller and cuter. If he was a few years older I wouldn’t mind going out with him myself.”
“Lay off sis and don’t come in here talking like that and embarrassing Patrick.”
“Sorry Patrick didn’t mean to embarrass you thought I was complimenting you.”
“It’s okay Nicola you weren’t embarrassing me and I think it’s cool that you fancy me never had a girl fancy me before.”
“Yes well don’t let it go to your head,” Nicola turned on her heels and headed out of the room saying, “See you all later.”
The moment she was gone James turned on Patrick, “You fancy my sister.”
“No, why do you ask.”
“Yeah well the way you were sucking up to her it seemed like it.”
“What, I wasn’t sucking up to her honest I wasn’t I was just being polite.”
Before James could respond they heard a car horn blare from outside.
“That’s my dad got to go, I’ll see you in school tomorrow,” and Patrick headed downstairs followed by James. He said his goodbyes to James’s parents put his trainers on and headed out to the car.
Before getting in he turned to James who’d followed him out to the car.
“The only one I fancy in your family is you, see you tomorrow.”
James smiling said, “I’ll be waiting for you at the park entrance we can walk it to school together from there.”
“Okay James, bye,”
Patrick got into the car and his father drove off, with James watching it till it was out of sight. As he turned and walked back to the house with what Patrick had said before getting into the car still ringing in his ears James saw his bike inside the garage. The events of the last two days came flooding back to him, he paused looking at the bike then walked over to it and sat on the saddle. He let his mind drift and conjure up the images of the friendship that existed between the two of them and the fun they’d had on the bike and hopefully many more happy days to follow on their favourite mode of transport.

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/26/2011 10:28 AM, Conner said:
The frotting scene was nicely done. :D
Nice to read that someone is enjoying the story
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..