Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 4,182 Words
  • 1,908 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Boys On A Bike - 8. Chapter 8

Part 8

 

They were ecstatic as they cycled along the street and through the gates into the park chatting excitedly as thirteen-year-olds do.

“How’s the bike James?”

“Brilliant you should try it.”

“No some other time I think my leg is still too weak.”

“Oops yeah, I forgot,” James now excited with the new bike increased their speed as they hurtled out of the gates on the other side of the park and into the streets again. They turned right into the road he lived on then along the pavement for a couple of hundred metres or more and they were home.

Alighting from the bike and putting it in the garage James said, “Come on Specs let’s get your things into my room.”

They entered the house kicking off their trainers and James shouting “Mum, Dad, we’re home,” with Patrick also loudly adding his greeting, “we’re just going up to my room to put Patrick’s things away.”

The two boys climbed the stairs and made their way to the room. Inside Patrick threw his bag and walking stick onto a chair then walked over to the bed and flopped down on it.

James looked at his friend concerned, “What’s wrong Specs?”

“Nothing,”

“The way you fell onto the bed I thought you weren’t feeling too good.”

“I’m okay it’s what I normally do when I get home, come on lie down here beside me.”

“Yeah, well seeing it’s my bed I think I will.”

He walked over and lay down beside the smaller boy. They lay on their side their faces nearly touching looking at each other.

“Specs.”

“Yep.”

“Nice having you here.”

“It’s nice being here, now quit yapping and wrap your arms around me,” arms and legs entwined, two pair of lips came together and tongues united bringing their loins to instant arousal as they relished the feelings of ecstasy coursing through their bodies.

“We’ll have to stop doing this,” James said as he broke the kiss, “Otherwise I’m going to be a physical wreck. Every time I get you in my arms I want to blow my load.”

“Well at least it’s a nice way to become a physical wreck.”

“Come on Patrick, let’s go see what’s happening below.”

“Oh! come off it it’s not fair, you do this all the time you get us all worked up then say let’s go down that’s just plain mean.”

“Stop moaning specs, I want to save it for later you know what you’re like after eleven your eyes start drooping and you fall asleep.”

“Okay but just wait a bit, have to wait for my dick to go down.”

 

After waiting a bit as Patrick said, the two boys made their way downstairs to be greeted by James’s parents when they entered the sitting room.

“So you boy’s want to go out tonight to the movies or something?” Mr King asked.

“No thanks dad I have to be up early to take Patrick home then go for my cricket match. And dad can I spend the night at Patrick’s house I’ll be back Sunday afternoon.”

Mr James looked at the boys he’d been made aware of their budding relationship by Patrick’s father, “Alright James, what have you planned for tonight.”

“Nothing much dad, just watch some television till Patrick here falls asleep by eleven.”

“I don’t fall asleep at eleven, I can stay up for ages as long as you can.”

“Alright, till it’s time for bed.”

They watched television then before going up had a snack and a hot drink said goodnight to the adults and made their way to bed.

“Patrick you want to use the bathroom first,” James asked, “I don’t have my own bathroom.

“So what’s the difference we can still use it together.”

“Yeah, but what if one of my family sees us coming out together.”

“Does it worry you James?”

“No, come on lets go.”

They showered together then returned to the bedroom James locking the door and both of them removing their night clothes and Patrick his spectacles. They lay down together flowing into each other’s arms their loins swollen ready for action. Unlike the older generation they didn’t need nipple tweaking or licking, or even navel sucking or any other such foreplay to bring them to state of arousal. Like all thirteen year olds from the moment they knew what was in store their cocks were rock hard, primed, and ready to erupt. Turning his back to James, “You want to put your cock between my legs James,” Patrick said looking over his shoulder, “I can grip it real tight with my thighs and you can put your arms around me and hug me.”

“Specs.”

“Yeah,”

“Turn around I want to see your face and kiss you when we make love.”

He turned and their lips came together, their hips took up the movements that got their swollen cocks rubbing together bringing them feelings of sheer bliss. James rolled onto his back pulling the smaller boy on top of him he hugged Patrick tightly to his body as their hips continued to buck and thrust and their cocks rubbed even harder straining to achieve that one moment of ecstasy. Suddenly there was what sounded like a whimper from Patrick. He threw his head back and lifted his body off James letting just his groin remain in contact with the others loins and started bucking wildly shouting “Oh man oh God here it comes James oh, oh, oh, he grunted and he blasted his semen onto James’s chest. As Patrick fired off his discharge James grabbed hold of him rolled him over onto his back and pounded his cock into Patrick’s groin. He squeezed the smaller boy tighter into his body at the onset of his orgasm crying Patrick’s name as globules of spunk flew from his cock to land on his young lovers collar bone then dribble onto his stomach. When their hips finally stopped pounding they lay exhausted James on top of Patrick regaining their breath.

“James get off," Patrick managed say, "Your squashing me.”

“Oh shit sorry specs,” he said rolling of him, “I was knackered after that and just lay where I was.”

“It’s okay it’s just that you’re a bit heavy when you’re lying on me like a dead weight.”

“Well come on and lie on top of me I like it when you do.”

“What about all this goo, can we clean it off first.”

“I’ve got just the thing,” James said smiling, and stretched his arm out to the bedside cupboard and brought out a packet of wet wipes and tissues.

Within five minutes they were clean and Patrick was lying full length on top of James with his head on his shoulder. James, meantime had his arms wrapped around Patrick’s slim form. They lay silent for a time till James felt a wetness in the region of his collar bone. Gently lifting his hand to the place he felt Patrick’s mouth open and spit dribbling from it as his small friend slept. He took a tissue and wiped it off, then slowly rolled onto his side supporting Patrick as he did. As they settled onto their sides the sleeping boy mumbled something unintelligible making James smile.

The feelings that flowed through his body as he gazed at his small companion were like none that he’d had for any other person. He could now understand what Patrick must have gone through when his friend Jeremy had died. Leaning forward James gently pecked the boy on the lips bringing another mumbled unintelligible response from him. The small boy then threw an arm and a leg over James’s body making himself comfortable and resumed his sleeping. He continued to stare at friend in the dim light; he wanted to take the diminutive loving boy and crush him to his body making their bodies’ one but resisted the temptation. James drawing the slim form closer into his own gradually his eyes began to droop and he too slept.

He rolled over to look at the face that was inches away from his own. The face that he thought of constantly the one that was in his thoughts morning noon and night. Smiling wickedly to himself he brought his hand up and pinched the nostrils on the face to close them. James spluttered and shook his head then opened his eyes to see Patrick staring at him with a big cheesy smile on his face.

“Wake up sleepy head,” he said still grinning from ear to ear.

“Oh God Patrick, piss off will you.” James moaned.

“No, you have to take me home and then go for your cricket match.”

“Oh shiiiit, Bloody Hell! Why did I want to play cricket it’s a stupid game, I’m going back to sleep,” and he closed his eyes and turned over onto his side away from the source that had disturbed his sleep.

Patrick climbed up and lay full stretch on top of James, “Get up or I’m going to start bouncing on top of you.”

“Go away.”

Patrick got into a sitting position on James’s hip and started bouncing up and down.

James jumped up and grabbed hold of Patrick rolled him over lying on top of him, “That’s it you’re not going to sleep in my bed again you’re banned for life.”

“Get off you’re squashing me.”

“No, not until you give me a kiss.”

“Then get off me first you weigh a ton.”

He rolled off, and Patrick smiling looked at James and said, “You don’t really think I’m going to kiss an ugly mug like yours.”

“Right for trying to be a smart arse, now I’m really going to squash you.”.”

Patrick squealed as James lunged at him, “No James please I’ll kiss you, I’ll kiss you, I promise, I promise.”

“You sure?”

“Yes,” and smiling he brought his lips to meet with that of James’s.

They rolled around in the bed as the kiss continued both naked as the day they were born their loins at full arousal and ready for action. Patrick lowered his hand between them and grasped James’s engorged member and started stroking it.

“James, Patrick, come on get up,” they heard Mr King yelling from outside the door. The boys jumped apart as if they’d been shocked by a bolt of electricity.

“Okay dad,” James yelled, “Be out in bit,” and both boys grabbed their shorts to pull them on, Patrick giggling uncontrollably as he did so.

“What’s so bloody funny?”

“You, you nearly shit yourself when your dad called out, one minute I was holding a saveloy in my hand the next minute the saveloy had become a chipolata.”

“Yeah well I didn’t see you taking things calmly.”

“I wonder what he’d have said if he’d walked in and seen us, especially as I had my hand on your cock.”

“Don’t even think about it Specs, he’d most probably have blown his top. What do you think your dad would say?”

“Not a lot he knows how I feel towards you.”

“What?”

“What’s the big deal, he’d guessed about me and Jeremy, and when I first brought you home and he saw how I acted he knew then that you were something special to me.”

“Patrick, does he really know about us?”

“I don’t know for sure James, but I think he’s more or less guessed and he doesn’t mind anyway.”

“He doesn’t mind he’s not angry or you know sort of put off about us.”

Patrick looked up at James with a puzzled look on his face, “Why would he be put off about us James, he knows I love you so what’s bad about that.”

James lifted the smaller boy into his arms and pecking him on the lips, “As far as I’m concerned there’s nothing bad about you loving me, or I loving you but not everybody sees it that way.”

Patrick with his arms around James’s neck and legs wrapped around his waist said, “I know that James but our parents won’t mind will they?”

“We’ll have to wait and see, and I don’t intend telling my parents just yet.”

“Come on the two of you hurry up Mr King shouted again, “James you’ve got to get Patrick home and then get to the school to meet the coach for your cricket match so stop messing around with Patrick and get a move on.”

“I know dad I know, we’ll be out in a flash.”

He set Patrick down on the floor and the boys dashed to the bathroom to relieve themselves get showered and changed. Thirty minutes later after a quick breakfast they were on the bike Patrick shouting his goodbyes to Mr and Mrs King who watched from the front door as the two boys disappeared into the road.

James dropped Patrick off outside his front door he stayed a few minutes chatting till he finally said goodbye promising to be back later in the evening.

As Patrick entered the front door and slamming it shut behind him he yelled out, “Mum, dad, I’m home.”

“Patrick, come in here quick its Peter he wants to talk to you.”

Patrick dashed into the sitting room grabbed the phone, “Peter he shouted.”

“Sorry I was excited.”

“Yes my leg and head are absolutely fine, when will you be able to come home?”

“A month, why that long?”

“Oh okay,”

“Yes his name’s James and he’s the best friend anyone can have.”

The brothers talked for a few more minutes before Patrick saying, “Goodbye,” to Peter, handed the phone back to his mother.

On the way home James’s throat started to feel a bit dry but he thought nothing of it. After reaching home and getting all his gear together his father dropped him outside the school gates to meet up with the rest of the team some of whom were already there. “James have you got your mobile with you?” his father asked.

“Yes dad.”

“Then give me a call when you’re on your way home and I’ll come and pick you up.”

“Okay dad, bye for now.”

They only waited five minutes before the coach pulled up they got on board and when seated Mr Webster started a head count. “Who’s missing?” he shouted.

Findlay sir, he’s just coming,” one of the boy’s near the front of the coach shouted.

A minute later Duncan clambered aboard and got a big cheer from all of the boys’ he made his way over and sat down next to James.

“What happened to you couldn’t tear yourself away from Heather.”

“No the bloody alarm didn’t go off lucky my mum got me up otherwise I’d still be sleeping. What’s wrong with you your voice sounds a bit funny.”

“Yeah I know, it started getting a bit dry and sort of hurting and my nose is beginning to block up.”

“Shit! you’re getting a cold, just don’t breathe your germs over me.”

“What you worried about you can have a few days off school if you do get it.”

 

The coach started up and they were on their way. The school that they were playing against was not too far away, so after a ten minute drive they reached their destination.

Seven hours later they were back on the coach after notching up there third win in a row. With the other team batting first James had been able to play his part in skittling them out for 140 runs. As the opening batsmen on their team put up a reasonable score of 90 runs without loss James cried of batting as he was beginning to feel quite ill. By the time they got back to the school he was running quite a high temperature and his throat and head were quite painful. As soon as his father got him home he was on the phone to Patrick.

“Hi Patrick

“Yeah, well I sound funny because I’ve got a sore throat and headache that’s why I’m phoning. I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to come over tonight besides infecting you I feel really rough.”

“No don’t come here I’ll tell my dad not to let you in you’ll only get infected as well.”

“Specs let me go to bed I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Yeah I miss you too.”

“Bye.”

He told his parents he was heading for bed, he stripped of and crawled under the covers and was out like a light.

Next morning his mother woke him with a hot drink prescribed for flu which he gulped down then went back to sleep and didn’t wake till mid-day.

When he crawled out of his bed he washed and then threw a dressing gown around his body and went downstairs. His mother fussed around him getting him a snack to eat and then another hot drink. He phoned Patrick and told him he wouldn’t be able to make it around today and most probably will miss school on Monday.

Patrick was miserable James was sick and he had nothing to do. He hadn’t even been successful in getting Lord of the Rigs from the library as it was still out, he tried playing his PS2 but his heart wasn’t in it. Suddenly he jumped up ran downstairs put his trainers on and yelled to his parents he was going out. Before they could react to his goodbye they heard the front door slam and saw him from the front window running down the drive and out the front gate. Patrick didn’t stop running till he neared James’s house then he slowed to a walk to get his breath back. He walked through the front gate then making his way to the front door rang the bell.

“Mrs King opened the door, “Patrick how are? You know James told us not to let you come and see him.”

“Yes Mrs King but I remembered I had my dose of flu some time back so I don’t think I’ll catch anything off James.”

“You sure Patrick you’re not just saying that so you can go and see him.”

The small boy looked up at his friend’s mother, “Please Mrs King can I see James please.”

She took him by the hand, “Alright Patrick come on in he’s up in his bedroom I’m not sure if he’s sleeping or just lying down resting.”

“Thanks Mrs King,” not standing on ceremony he kicked of his trainers and bounded up the stairs to James’s bedroom. Once there he opened the door slowly without knocking and poked his head around the door to see the form of James get up resting on one arm and looking at him, “What are you doing here Patrick.”

“You want me to leave?”

“You know I don’t, seeing that you’re here come over here and sit down,” James said patting the bed beside him.

Patrick didn’t need a second invitation he shut the door and ran over to the bed and jumped landing on the edge of the bed next to James.

“Hi.”

James flopped back down on the bed opened his arms and let the welcome visitor flow into them, “Hi specs so good to see you.”

“Aren’t you glad I didn’t bother to listen to you?”

“Just shut up and let me hold you okay.”

They lay together for some time till Patrick noticed James was sleeping, he gently untangled himself from James’s arms gave him a light peck on the lips and left him to sleep.

Downstairs he went to see Mr and Mrs King in the sitting room telling them that James was sleeping and that he would be going home now.

“Stay a while Patrick,” Mr King said, “I need to talk to you and your father about the insurance money from the accident.”

“That’s okay Mr King my dad told me about the money we got and he bought a bike with it.”

“Umm, that’s not quite right Patrick there’s a bit more money than what was paid for the bike. I phoned your father and asked him to come over so we can discuss it together. I spoke to James earlier and he agreed with what I wanted to do with the money.”

“Okay Mr King whatever you say is alright by me.”

“Patrick would you like something to drink while we wait for your father to arrive.”

“Thanks Mrs King, I’ll get it I know where they’re kept,” he went into the kitchen to see Nicola at the kitchen table eating, “Hi Nicola.”

“Hi handsome.”

“Huh.”

“Yes you.”

“Uh oh okay just going to get a drink.”

“Been up to see James?”

“Yeah but he’s sleeping now.”

As he returned from the fridge with a drink Nicola asked him, “Patrick do you fancy James?”

“Huh umm what do you mean?”

“You know what I mean so don’t act dumb with me, I’ve seen how the two of you act around each other and you must be having the hots for big strong James don’t you.”

Patrick annoyed with the form of questioning blurted out, “Then why don’t you ask him.”

“I’m asking you.”

He put his drink on the table went into the sitting room and told Mr and Mrs King that he wasn’t going to wait for his father to arrive but was leaving now.

“Patrick what’s brought this on,” Mrs King enquired?”

“Ask Nicola,” he said offhandedly, “She might be able to tell you. Bye,” he went into the hallway put his trainers on and left the house. He hadn’t got very far when his father who was driving to the King household spotted him and stopped. After giving his father a brief explanation of why he was returning home he jumped into the car and they drove home.

 

In the kitchen Mr King confronted his daughter, “What did you say to Patrick.”

“Nothing much dad, I just asked him if he fancied James. You know like a homo.”

Mr King looked at his daughter long and hard then turned his back on her and returned to the sitting room and sat down in his chair and spoke to his wife.

“Nicola has been her usual charming self again that’s why Patrick left so suddenly.”

“What did she say?”

“She asked him if he fancied James in a homosexual nature.”

“WHAT.” They heard from the doorway.

They both looked to the door to see James with a dressing gown wrapped around him standing in the doorway. “I’m sorry son I didn’t think your sister would behave in such an insensitive manner.”

“Where is she?”

“James.”

“Dad tell me where she is or I’ll go looking for her.”

“In the kitchen.”

He strode into the kitchen and closed the door behind him to see Nicola still at the table, “What did you say to Patrick?”

“Nothing, nothing at all.”

“Nothing then why did Patrick leave so suddenly and mum and dad are in the sitting room discussing what you said. Ever since I can remember you’ve been digging away at me and making snide remarks that mostly I’ve tried to ignore. But you’re the type of person if you can’t get at someone one way you’ll find another to get at them, and to get at me you went through Patrick. I heard dad tell mum what you said, now what do you intend doing about it spread it all around the neighbourhood that your brother is in love with another boy.”

Nicola remained silent, “What’s up, you lost for fucking words, scared that if your boyfriends find out you’ve got a homo brother that they’d dump you.”

“I’m sorry James.”

“Yeah I bet you are, like you’ve been all the other times which doesn’t mean much at all. I’m going to see Patrick as soon as I’ve dressed and when I get back I just hope I don’t have to see your miserable fucking face. Oh and before I go Nicola, I have a friend who really cares for me and I for him and other friends at school who I can count on. Besides our parents who do you have that you can rely on, and why do you think with all your looks you can’t keep a boyfriend? After they’ve got what they wanted from you they dump you like a hot potato. Because that’s all you’ll ever be a good lay and nothing else.”

He left her and went upstairs to wash and change. Coming down when he’d dressed he went to the sitting room where his parents were to tell them he was going to see Patrick.

His mother tried to deter him by saying, “James you shouldn’t be going out son you still have a temperature.”

“It’s okay mum I won’t be long,”

“I’ll take you in the car James, I can have a talk with Patrick’s father about the insurance money as well.”

“Thanks dad,” and father and son left the house.

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think James's sister should mind her own business. She's a little bitch. Although what James said to her was pretty bitchy. lol

 

I wanted to comment on your comment to my last review. I wasn't questioning Patrick's father kissing him. I do that all the time to my kids; hug and kiss them and tell them I love them. I was questioning the picking up part. I think Patrick's father should lean down to kiss Patrick; not pick him up. That's sort of infantilizing him. Even though he is small for his age, he still should be treated like a thirteen year old. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

 

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Link to comment

What does the Insurance money have to do with both parents, Its individual settlements.

His sister is a terrible person.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..