Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 2,904 Words
  • 2,288 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Boys On A Bike - 5. Chapter 5

Part 5
While the boys' made their way to James’s house, at the Jensen household Mr Jensen who’d returned early from work was being confronted by his wife.
“I saw them kissing Tom, I went up to ask James if he wanted anything to eat or drink, he’d left the bedroom door open and he’d lifted Patrick up so they could kiss.”
“Mary that doesn’t come as any surprise I had an idea that the boy’s were very close.”
“How did you know?”
“Just by watching them and also noticing the expression on James’s face after seeing Patrick last night. I suspected that Patrick was more interested in boys rather than girls before James came on the scene. Why do you think it took so long for Patrick to get over the death of Jeremy, it wasn’t just because they were friends their friendship extended past the boundaries of just good pals.”
“Oh dear Thomas, what are we going to do.”
“Nothing Mary, the boy’s are still young they may get over this episode in their lives and move on to the next phase that of dating girls, but if not then we wait and let Patrick tell us when he is ready. Till then we try and act in a perfectly normal manner not letting either of the two boy’s suspect that we have our suspicions of their relationship.”
“Alright Thomas I’ll do my best, but it is all very worrying.”

James was ready to leave again, “Mum, I’m going to take Patrick home I’ll be back soon.”
Patrick taking the bull by the horns walked over to James’s mother, “Mrs King, can James spend the night at our house please, he can go to school with me tomorrow direct from our place, can he please.”
“Mrs King looked at the small boy who’s head looked so big as it sat on his slim neck, with his swollen purple and black eye staring at her in expectation, “And what have you got planned that you want him to stay at your house.”
“Nothing Mrs King, honest, nothing I promise nothing at all.”
“Alright Patrick,” she said smiling, “James can spend the night, but if he’s late for school then you’re both in big trouble got it.”
“Yes Mrs King, I’ll make sure he’s up in time for school.
“Come on James get let’s go. I’ll get the bike, you go and get your gear that you need for tomorrow, bye Mrs King and thanks.”
The boys exploded out of the room one out of the front door the other up the stairs to get what he needed for school the next day. James stuffed his clothes and books unceremoniously into his backpack; he hurtled down the stairs yelling, “Bye mum,” as he left the house to join Patrick who was holding the bike. Grabbing the bike James straddled it handed his pack to Patrick who had to use James’s body to get himself and the pack onto the saddle.
James looked over his shoulder “Ready specs,” and waited for the usual sign and it came, the arm around the waist the gentle squeeze then the tingling sensation coursing through his body.
“Yeah, let’s go James,” and they were off.
They were alone and together again the wind blowing through their hair, chatting excitedly at the thought that they would be spending the night together.
“James.”
“Yeah.”
“Can’t wait to be in bed with you and feel your arms around me. I think that we should go to bed straight away.”
“Umm I think you’re mum and dad will think it odd that we’re going to bed at six in the evening.”
“Yeah I guess so, but I could say I wasn’t feeling well.”
“Then they might make you sleep on your own so that you won’t be disturbed so you can get a good night’s sleep.”
“Shit! Didn’t think of that, oh blast we’ll have to wait till at least nine o’clock.”
“Never mind specs, we can stay up in your room don’t forget I still need to do my homework and I’ll need some help.”
They chatted incessantly till they arrived at the house, leaving the bike in the garage the boy’s walked into the house.
“Mum, dad, I’m home,” he yelled as they took their shoes off in the hallway, “James is with me he’s spending the night,”
The parents looked at each other and smiled knowingly till the boy’s walked into the room.
“You boy’s ready to eat?” Mrs Jensen asked
“Yeah,” they chorused and made their way into the kitchen to wash their hands then sit at the table.

They’d filled their stomachs and James was seated at Patrick’s desk doing his homework, with Patrick leaning over him with his chin on James’s shoulder watching what he was doing. He was annoying James by blowing into his ear or licking his earlobe causing James to squirm.
“Patrick if you don’t quit it you’ll get a bunch of fives,”
Patrick licked his earlobe again, “I want a bunch of ten’s but holding me not punching me.”
He twisted his neck and moaned, “I’m going to be in big shit tomorrow because some lunatic won’t let me do my homework.” James put his pen down rose from the chair lifted the smaller boy into his arms and carried him to the bed. At the bed he turned and collapsed onto his back with Patrick on top of him.
“This what you want specs,”
Patrick didn’t answer he lowered his lips to meet with those of James’s. The moment their lips met their mouths opened and their tongues united to gently caress and swirl as they tasted each other’s body fluids. As they kissed so their loins sprang to arousal and their hips started to gyrate as they ground their swollen members against each other. James suddenly broke the kiss and rolled Patrick off him onto the bed, leaning over him he said, “Not yet Patrick I’ll make a real mess in my clothes if we carry on.”
“Yeah I was nearly there myself should we close the door and have a quick one.”
“Okay if you want too.”
“Come on then James, take yours out.”
Quickly James lowered his tracksuit and underwear together exposing his engorged manhood that stood proud along his stomach. Patrick after closing the door did the same and sat beside James handing him a bunch of tissues. Without having to say a word their hands reached out to grasp the others erection and start the ritual of masturbation.

It wasn’t long before Patrick was saying, “Grip it tighter James rub it faster I’m going to cum soon, Oh shit James, Oh shit here it comes, oh oh ahh he moaned loudly as globs of semen shot into the tissues that James was holding with his other hand. During the onset of his orgasm Patrick had let go of James’s manhood now shortly after he had recovered he turned his attention again to the task at hand. He looked at James intently as he rubbed his manhood which for a thirteen year old was not far off man size. “Faster specs I’m nearly there have the tissues ready faster Ohhhh God specs its coming ohhh here it comes and he blasted his spunk into the air. Patrick had not put the tissues over James’s cock as requested instead he watched as globs of spunk flew into the air then rained down onto James’s stomach as his hips continued to jerk with Patrick’s hand still wrapped around his cock. After his orgasm had subsided the boys looked at the pools of semen on James’s stomach,
“Why didn’t you put the tissues over my dick? look at the mess give me the tissues I’ll clean it up.”
“No I’ll do it James, and I’m sorry I wanted to see your dick shoot and how much comes out that’s why I didn’t put the tissues over it.”
He wiped up the semen off James’s body and then going to the bedside locker took out some wet wipes which he used to clean James’s stomach and pubic hairs.
“Do you always keep those by your bedside.”
“Yeah, if I have a wet dream it saves me having to get up go to the bathroom to clean myself.”
“I’m going to have to get some as well never thought of that.”
They adjusted their clothing after Patrick had finished cleaning then he asked? “James you’re not annoyed with me for letting the spunk go over you?”
James wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, “You must be joking why would I be annoyed, that was the best wank I’ve ever had can’t wait for the next one.”
“You want another one now.”
“What, my dick has hardly got soft yet and you’re asking to go again, you’re not ready to go again are you?”
“Umm I wouldn’t mind.”
James laughed, “No way, not at the moment, I’m going to do my homework you go and play on the PS2.”
“Can’t I just watch you do your homework I can help if you go wrong and I won’t annoy you?”
“Patrick, blowing into and licking my ear doesn’t help me to do my homework.”
“I promise, I promise, I won’t do it I’ll just look over your shoulder.”
“Okay specs but just one blow or lick and I’m going to do my homework downstairs.”
“I won’t blow or lick you I promise.” James settled back on the chair to resume his homework with Patrick positioned as he was before chin on James’s shoulder.

After a time getting bored watching James do his homework Patrick took his index finger and smiling poked James in the ribs and twisting his finger at the same time making James jump, “Am I boring you,” Patrick said.
James got up laughing, “That’s it I’m going downstairs to do my homework.”
“I promise, I promise I won’t bother you again I won’t even touch you.”
“Right just one bit of anything and I’m not going to go downstairs, I’m going to sling you out of your own bedroom and lock the door.”
“Okay do your homework I won’t bother you,” and Patrick went over to the PS2 and started it up. James settled down to his work watching Patrick out of the corner of his eye. Looking at the smaller boy’s face contorting and the movement of his body as he played the game was nearly as much distraction as having him sit next to him. He finished his homework but didn’t get up he continued to watch Patrick playing the game till the boy suddenly glanced over and noticed James watching him.
“What.”
“Nothing can’t I watch you?”
“I thought you were supposed to be doing your homework.”
“I’ve finished.”
Patrick stopped the game put the controls down and walked over. “Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because I just wanted to sit and watch you.”
“I think you’ve seen enough, you coming over to the bed?”
“No I think we should go downstairs for a while, your mum and dad must be wondering what’s happening up here.”
“Oh come off it James, bloody hell you know they’ll ask all sorts of question and after that we’ll have to sit and watch some boring old television programme.”
“Hard luck come on let’s go down.”
“Oh maaaaan, this is such a waste.”
“If you don’t stop moaning I’m going to let you stay here on your own, do you want that?”
Patrick with a sullen look on his face mumbled “No,” and followed James downstairs.

The boys entered the sitting room greeting the adults.
Mr Jensen telling the boys to be seated said, “So what have the two of you been doing upstairs.”
Patrick looked over at James and smiled saying, “James has just finished his homework so we decided to come down for a bit before going to bed.”
Mrs Jensen asked, “Do you boys want something to eat or drink.”
“Okay mum but not just yet maybe in an hour’s time.
They sat and watched Who wants to be a Millionaire, and managed to answer most of the questions up to £16,000 but after that it got a lot harder. No contestants won a Million pounds and after the programme the boy’s had their night snack said goodnight to the adults and made their way to bed. Upstairs they got into the shower together and washed each other, especially the parts between the legs. Washed, dried, and carrying their night wear in their hands they dropped their PJ's at the bedside before climbing under the bedcovers, and flowing into each other’s arms naked as the day they were born. They lay content to have their limbs entwined around one another kissing in gentle pecks and gazing at each other.
“James.”
“What.”
“You won’t ever go away will you?”
“I have to go home tomorrow specs.”
“You know what I mean.”
“Patrick I’m not going anywhere and if I do I’m taking you with me now if you ask me again I’m going to.”
“Going to what.”
“Just shut-up and kiss me.”
They made sweet love and slept.

Next day the boy’s left the house together for school Patrick getting a lot of attention from the other boys and girls because of his eye. Bert hadn’t returned his parents thinking it would be wiser to send him to another school fearing the repercussions from some of the other boys. The morning was uneventful, they went back to Patrick’s house for their lunch break then returned to school.
When the bell went for the afternoon break Patrick told James he was going to the toilet and would see him outside later.
Outside James was met by Duncan and Heather and her cousin Natalie, who was nearly a couple of years older than them.
“James,” Duncan said, “This is Natalie, Heather’s cousin,” introducing them. “Are you doing anything special Saturday night,” Duncan asked, “We’re going to a party and Natalie who has just broken up with her boyfriend wants someone to accompany her.
“I umm I’m not sure yet Duncan I’ll have to think about it.”
Natalie smiling walked over to James and wrapping her arms around him brought their lips together poking her tongue into James’s mouth then sucking on his tongue.
At that moment Patrick walked into the school grounds looked around for his friend and saw him with Natalie’s arm wrapped around James with their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. He immediately turned around and headed back to the classroom.
Natalie breaking the kiss said, “That should make your mind up for you, now are you coming to the party.”
James’s mind was in turmoil if he refused Duncan would immediately suspect something. Natalie was one of the most sought after girls in the school and if he went how was he going to explain it to Patrick.
“Uh what time is the party.”
“It starts at nine but we can go a bit later because it won’t finish till two.”
“Uh okay I’ll meet you at nine at your place Duncan, and then we can go and pick up the girls. I’ll see you all later I’ve got something to do.”

James hurried away looking around the playground for Patrick but couldn’t see him anywhere, the bell sounded for the resumption of classes and James hurried to the classroom to see Patrick already at his desk. As he entered the room he noticed that Patrick’s eyes were puffy as if he’d been crying and his gaze was blank when their eyes met. He stopped to talk to Patrick who turned his face away before he could speak letting him know that he didn’t want to talk to him, and he didn't get another chance as Tomlinson the teacher walked into the clasroom.
James at first was mystified then realised that Patrick must have seen Natalie kissing him that was the reason for his behaviour. During the double perid of English his mind was working overtime thinking how he could resolve the problem. He was so engrossed in his dilemma that the bell sounding the end of classes came as a surprise to him and he had to run to catch up with Patrick who had left almost at the first ring. Catching up with Patrick he grabbed his arm, “Wait up Patrick.”
“No James, you can come home and take your things, but don’t ask me to talk to you,” and pulling his arm free Patrick ran ahead leaving a disconsolate James to follow up behind. He ambled along wracking his brains trying to find an explanation that would appease Patrick. By the time James reached Patrick’s house the door was open but he was nowhere to be seen. He noticed his bag with his clothes had been left in the hallway, he picked his belongings and went into the sitting room saw Mrs Jensen and said he was leaving.
“James aren’t you going to have something to eat before you go?”
“No Mrs J I’d better get home see you later and thank you for letting me stay.”
“Bye James it was nice having you.”
James left the house retrieved his bike from the garage mounted it and pedalled off, with Patrick watching from the bedroom window the tears streaming down his cheeks.

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well James will pay for letting that girl kiss him.  How will he fix it?  Will he go to the party?

Link to comment

Come on James you know you are very happy with Patrick, please find away to get Patrick to talk to you and tell him how you really feel about him, because I am sure you will happy to find out he has the same feelings for you

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..