Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 5,453 Words
  • 3,895 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Boys On A Bike - 1. Chapter 1

Two Boys’ on a Bike.



Part 1
James King, blue eyed, blonde haired, 5’ 11” nearly 14 year-old the glamour boy of the junior school. Captain of the under fifteen football and cricket team also all round track star, was every screaming 14 year-old and quite a few older girls dream date, that they’d love to feel between their legs. James King loved the attention no gloried in it and never tired of hearing his friends telling him how brilliant he was at sports. However having all these attributes James did have one other good quality, he never boasted about his abilities on or off the sports field. Yes he welcomed all the praise and adulation but never went out of his way to relate how many goals or runs he’d scored or how fast he was on the track, he just let the others proclaim his deeds. He dated on a regular basis but didn’t have any particular girlfriend. Those girls who had been out with him of course exaggerated his sexual prowess, so even in that field his reputation had grown, all be it unintentionally or proven for that matter.

He sat in the class listening to the English teacher droning on about William Shakespeare while looking out of the window across the school grounds. Suddenly his attention was drawn to a man coming through the school gates followed by a small boy. As they walked across the grounds and drew closer, his eyes focused on the smaller of the two figures and he studied him closely. The boy was maybe 5ft in height or a little bit taller and slimly built and had black hair. But he was too far away to make out much more of his features, except that he wore small square rimless spectacles that matched his small face. The man and boy disappeared from view as they entered the building and reluctantly he dragged his mind back to the lesson.

Patrick Jensen’s stomach was churning and he felt very uncomfortable and nervous. It was always the same when he had to enrol in a new school. He struggled to keep up with his father as they walked along the corridor to the Principal’s office. Finally they arrived at their destination and were shown into his office where introductions were made all round. He got the same sick smile from the Principal that he'd got at every other interview. His father was handed a booklet outlining the school hours and holidays, and that lateness was not tolerated. If a child was late more than three times in a week he or she was given detention, and the parents notified that the child’s attendance had to improve or the parents were to be held accountable. After all the other issues were discussed the Principal Mr Fowler stood up shook hands with Mr Jensen then turning to Patrick said, “We’ll see you in school tomorrow and I hope you’ll be happy here.”
The visitors both voiced their thanks and made their goodbyes and left the room, to be taken on a tour of the school by one of the Principals assistance’s before heading home.

Out in the street after their tour of the school and heading to the car Patrick’s father asked, “So what do you think of the school,”
“Not much difference from all the others dad,” he said indifferently shuffling his feet, “better than some worse than others. But what’s the point of me going to school for one day before the weekend.”
“I suppose you won’t feel so nervous when you go to school on Monday, and Patrick,” before getting into the car Mr Jensen bent to bring his face level with his sons, “Will you try and make some friends at this school it gets quite worrying for your mother and I to see you on your own all the time. It’s been over a year since Jeremy died you’ve got to try and put it behind you and start making new friends. Since your brother went to university you’ve been totally on your own. Now you need someone in your own age group to have as a friend that can take the place of Jeremy.”
Patrick with head bowed mumbled, “No one can take the place of Jeremy dad, but I’ll try,” the two of them entered the car with Mr Jensen waiting for his son to buckle himself in before driving off.

The moment the bell rang for the end of lessons James King was out of the class and heading down the corridor as fast as he could without breaking into a run.
Duncan who was desperately trying to keep up with him suddenly yelled out, “What’s the bloody hurry?”
“Jean Clayton, that’s the bloody hurry she’s been bugging me to take her out tomorrow evening after school, have a look over your shoulder and see if she’s in sight.”
As they quickly exited the school gates Duncan did as was requested, “Nah she’s nowhere to be seen,” he said through laboured breaths, “But why don’t you want to take her out she’s got really big tits and from what I’ve heard you’ve had your hands around them in the past.”
They continued on their way home James saying, “I just don’t want to take her out again, it’s always the same they never hold back, before you know it they’re more or less forcing your hand in between their legs.”
“Why do you want to turn your nose up at that Jamie? Every time I try to get my hand up a girls dress I find myself on the receiving end of a bunch of fives. I’m fed up having to come home from a date and go through the same old routine with my hand. For once I want to have someone else’s hand around it, while mine is exploring under her panties.”
“Well maybe you try too hard, be more casual in your approach don’t rush things and you might get somewhere. I’ll see you at school tomorrow,” James said, as he turned into the park that he went through to the street where he lived. Laughing he shouted to the departing figure of Duncan, “And don’t play with it too much you’ll go blind.”
He got the finger from Duncan in response to his remark, smiling he made his way home hoping that Jean Clayton had got the hint and wouldn’t pester him tomorrow.

At home on entering the house he eased off his shoes and yelled to his mother that he was back. Then went to his room dumped his bag and changed out of his school clothes. Changed he bound down the stairs to the sitting room poking his head around the door saying, “Anything good to eat mum?”
“Yes there are some chocolate muffins in the fridge just make sure you leave a couple for your sister.”
“Can I go out after I’ve eaten I won’t be long just want to go to the shopping centre to see if the football boots have gone on sale?”
“Alright but I don’t want you returning home too late, do you understand.”
James lifted his eyes to the ceiling and with a resigned voice said, “Yes mum I won’t be more than an hour,” then made his way into the kitchen to have his snack.

“Patrick I’m going to the shopping centre you want to come,”
“Okay dad, can we call in at the bookstore?”
“Yes, come on then let’s get going, don’t want to get caught up in the rush hour on the way back.”
They made their way to the car and headed for the shopping centre. Once there they parked the vehicle and rode the lift down into the Mall. Mr Jensen got what he wanted then the two of them headed for the bookstore, which was situated at the other end of the Mall. They made their way along the walkway looking in at the shop windows, Patrick stopped to look at some trainers displayed in the window of a sports shop.
“Do you need a new pair of trainers Patrick?”
“Not really dad just saw those really flashy pair of Nike’s and wanted to see what the price was.”
“Which ones are you talking about?”
“The black and silver pair.”
“What, the £160 pair?”
“Yes.”
“So do you want them?”
No dad I was just looking,” and he moved away from the shop window to continue his way to the bookstore. As he passed the entrance to the store a blonde haired boy came out bumping into him.
“Oh I’m sorry,” the boy said.
Patrick regaining his balance said, “Its okay,” and continued on his way with his father.

James stood looking at the departing couple, they were the same man and boy he’d seen entering the school. For some reason he seemed attracted to the boy. He was so different from his other friends, firstly he was much smaller and slimmer also he wore glasses. He decided to follow them to see where they went and did so at a discreet distance. He watched as they entered into the bookstore and followed them in, but lost sight of them amongst all the book shelves. He looked around for a while without seeing them then decided to make his way home.
Again their paths clashed as James came out from between the bookshelves and into the aisle, the boy he was looking for bumped into him. Patrick with his nose buried in the open book that he’d just picked up, was walking to the checkout to pay for it walked straight into James. The book he was holding was pushed backwards and upwards knocking the spectacles of his face, “Oops, shit! My specs,” he exclaimed, and he screwed up his eyes to try and locate them on the floor. He dropped to his knees and started looking for them when a voice he seemed to recognise said, “Here they are,” and as he looked up so a hand reached forward to hand him the spectacles. Standing he quickly replaced them and on his face before looking at the person who’d handed him his spectacles and recognized him as the boy from the sports shop.
“I’m really sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going are you alright?” Patrick asked.
James looked at the boy and for the first time was able to see his face properly. The boy was short and slim and his face matched his build, his eyes, nose, and mouth were all small but perfectly formed. With his small spectacles back on his face he could see the boys greyish eyes looking at him concerned,
“Yeah I’m fine, but I think you came off worst, I’m sorry about your book the pages have got all crumpled.”
“It’s okay I haven’t paid for it yet so I’ll just go and exchange it for another copy, see you,” and Patrick turned and headed off to exchange his book.
James stood staring at the departing boys back as he walked down to the other end of the shop, he made as to follow him then decided against it turned, and left the shop to make his way home.


James for once was worried, his thoughts had been centred on the boy he’d seen and met on Thursday, and had spent the rest of the evening thinking about him. Now as he made his way to school he was deep in thought, he’d never before had boys he’d met in the past play on his mind so much as this one had done. The feelings he was getting towards the boy were to say the least disturbing.
“What’s up Jamie?” the voice shattered his thoughts.
“Hi Duncan,” he responded, as he was made aware of his surroundings by Duncan’s voice, “Not much, did you get around to asking big tits out over the phone?”
“Nah, no point I’d only get a big fat No, she knows what I’m after and she wouldn’t be willing to let me feel them. Anyway, I think I’ll try Heather what’s her name, you know, the ugly one that never gets a date, I’m sure she’d drop her knickers if I asked her out.”
“Shit Duncan, you’re so bloody crude.”
“So what, as long as I can get something out of her I’m not going to worry what she looks like. Anyway what have you got planned for the weekend.”
“Nothing.”
“That’s it nothing.”
“You heard, you deaf or something.”
“What the fuck’s got into you, you having your periods or something.”
“Just shut up will you, if you must know I’m going to the match on Saturday with my dad.”
“You lucky git, how did your dad manage to get tickets does he know someone at the club.”
“I’ve no idea and I’m not asking, just as long as I get to see United play I’m happy.
The boys turned into the school gates and made their way into the assembly hall. After the ritual of school assembly they made their way to their first class.

James and Duncan entered the classroom together and noticed the new boy standing at the front by the teacher’s platform. He made his way to his desk sat down and saw that the boy had not moved from the front of the class. Gradually the room filled till finally the teacher walked in. Noticing the new boy standing by his desk he spoke to the boy and James heard him answer, “Yes sir.”
The teacher indicated with his hand while he spoke, “Alright there’s an empty desk over there two rows back use that one.”
Patrick made his way to the desk, he noticed the boy from the bookstore looking at him and smiling. He smiled back and sat down his back to the boy who was a further row behind and to the right of him. The lessons went quite well for Patrick most of what was being taught he’d already learnt at his previous school, which made life a little bit easier for him.

The bell sounded for the morning break and they filed into the corridor making their way out to the school grounds. Outside in the recreation area Patrick noticed his mother standing at the school gates, she waved to him and he made his way over to her.
“Patrick you left you puffer behind lucky I noticed it.”
“I knew about it mum I was going to come home in the lunch-break to get it.”
“Well I don’t think that was a very good idea you would have been without it for nearly four hours.”
“Mum you know I’ve been without it before now for longer than that, and I very rarely have to use it nowadays.”
“Alright," his mother said smiling, "Your nervous mother just wanted to see if you were okay, are you still going to come home for your lunch break.”
“Yes, you know I don’t like school meals and it’s only a few minutes’ walk from here.”
Bending over and giving him a quick peck on the cheek and passing the puffer into his hand she said, Okay I’ll see you later you’d better go and have your drink.”

Patrick made his way to a secluded part of the grounds stuck the straw into his soft drink carton and watched the other kids playing and talking while he had his drink. From the other side of the grounds James watched him and was deciding on going over introducing himself when the bell sounded for the resumption of classes. He made his way inside the school thinking that he would catch the new boy during the meal break, suddenly he stopped and Duncan who was beside him said, “What’s the matter?”
“Umm a nothing, I was just thinking about something,” and he continued walking to the classroom.
“You’re really acting weird since yesterday Jamie, what’s got into you.”
“Will you shut it, nothing’s got into me. Jeez a person can’t stop to think and they’re accused of being weird.”
“Okay I’m sorry don’t be so touchy.”

When the bell sounded for the afternoon meal break James and Duncan headed off together for the dining area. James looked over his shoulder to see if the new boy was following but there was no sight of him.
“Who are you looking for?” Duncan enquired.
“No one in particular.”
“You still worried about Jean Clayton.”
“Umm no not really, I think she got the hint when we left so quickly yesterday. I was just looking to see if that new kid knew the way to the cafetaria.”
“He’ll find it easy enough all he has to do is follow the others or ask someone.”
They made their way to the cafeteria collected and paid for their food then made their way over to their usual seats. When they were seated James looked around but the new boy was nowhere to be seen. He gave up looking and started eating thinking the boy would come in a bit later. They finished their food and got up to leave the dining area, James turned to his friend said, “I’ve got something to do, I’ll catch you later,” and he hurried off not giving Duncan a chance to question him as to where he was going.


He made his way out into the school grounds and looked around, there were loads of kids running around playing or just standing talking but the boy he was looking for was not amongst them. He made his way out of the school gates and towards the shops to see if he’d gone to get something from the Burgher King that was nearby. When he got there he looked inside with the same result the, boy was nowhere to be seen. James stood thinking for a minute, Shit! He must have gone home for his meal break, he thought. I’ll walk up to the other end by the park he’ll most probably come back to school from that end. He quickly started walking in the direction of the park deep in thought when suddenly he stopped, Wait, what the hell am I doing, he thought, I’m running around trying to find a boy, what the fuck has got into me. He looked around and noticed that he’d walked past the park then decided to head back to the school. He retraced his steps and hurried to get back, he passed the park entrance not giving it a second glance as he continued on his way back to the school.

Patrick after having his meal said goodbye to his mother and was now on his way back to school. He came out of the park gates into the road and saw about fifty yards ahead of himself the familiar figure of James. The moment he saw James he ducked back into the park out of sight and remained there until he estimated enough time had elapsed for James to be well out of sight. Gingerly he came out into the road again and as expected James was nowhere to be seen. He continued his walk to school arriving just as the bell for classes sounded walking into the classroom closely followed by the teacher. As he walked to his desk again the boy from the shop was staring at him but this time there was no smile only a look of puzzlement on his face.

The afternoon lessons like the morning ones were not too taxing for his brain, so he found himself thinking back to a couple of years ago to when he and his friend Jeremy were inseparable. Jeremy, the friend who whenever he looked was at his side, in the classroom, in the playground, and on the sports field where he needed him most. Patrick new his limitations and the sports field was one of them. Although he enjoyed his sports his abilities were limited and Jeremy was always there to encourage and assist him. Now he was no longer at his side he hadn’t been there for the last fourteen months and Patrick felt empty without him. His thoughts on Jeremy brought tears to his eyes hurriedly he wiped them sniffed and looked around the class to see if anyone had seen him crying. Thankfully no one seemed to have noticed they all seemed busy with the lesson and just then the bell rang for the afternoon break.

He rose from his desk and made his way to the playground. Outside he found a secluded corner opened his drinks carton inserted the straw and started to sip his drink. When he’d finished he walked over to the bin deposited the carton and returned to his former place to watch the other kids in their various activities. Whilst watching he noticed a rather big made boy waddle over towards where he was standing.
Reaching Patrick he said, “Hi, how are you doing?”
A bit cautious about the boy’s motives Patrick responded with a softly voiced, “Okay.”
Looking nervously around the boy suddenly blurted out, “Give me your money.” “What?” Patrick said incredulously. “Look I’m not going to ask you again give me your fucking money or I’ll beat the shit out of you.” “I don’t have any money.”
The boy grabbed Patrick’s hand at the wrist and started to twist.”
“Owwww, that hurts, I told you I haven’t got any money you shit,” Patrick howled.
The boy who was taking pleasure in twisting the smaller boys hand suddenly found his head snapped back and now it was his turn to scream in pain, at the same time Patrick found his hand was free. He looked to see the boy from the shop with a handful of hair in his hand pulling the big made boy backwards and the boy begging to be let loose.
“I warned you before Bert what would happen if I caught you bullying the smaller kids.”
“I’m sorry James, I’m really sorry I won’t do it again.”
Letting go of the boy’s hair James said, “This is your last warning Bert next time I won’t just pull your hair I’ll pull it out by the roots and stuff it down your throat you got it.”
“Yes James I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again.”
“Don’t apologise to me say it to the kid you were beating up on.”
Bert walked over to Patrick and apologised then hurriedly left before any more punishment came his way.
The two boys stood looking at each other for a while till James put his hand out, “I’m James King.”
Patrick took the offered hand and held it for a moment as he introduced himself, “Uh um, I’m Patrick, Patrick Jensen and thanks for your help.”
“That’s okay I was keeping an eye on Bert, I was expecting him to try something like that he’s done it before seems he’s too ignorant to learn.”
Just then the bell went for the resumption of classes, “Thanks again James for helping me, we’d better get back to the classroom.”
“Yeah, let’s go,” said the taller of the two boys, and they made their way into the building.

Again during the lesson Patrick’s mind began to wander, he thought about Jeremy and then his mind switched to the boy who’d helped him in the playground.
If Jeremy had still been alive he would maybe be the same build and he would have the same colour hair. But Jeremy was special this boy was someone he’d just met and who could never take the place of Jeremy. His mind stopped it’s comparisons between the two boys as he swivelled in his seat to turn and look at James. Their eyes met James was looking directly at him and smiled. Quickly he turned to the front again his mind raced, Why was he comparing James to Jeremy, and why were they continually coming into contact with each other. He had to stop it he couldn’t become friends with James, the same thing could happen again, and then what he’d be all alone again. No he’d only keep him like an acquaintance but not as a good friend that would be the best thing to do then nothing bad could happen.
His thoughts were shattered by the bell for the end of classes, he quickly stood collected his books and headed out of the class as quickly as possible.
James was hurrying to catch up with Patrick when he was stopped by Duncan who wanted to talk to him by the time he’d shrugged Duncan off telling him he was in a hurry he looked down the corridor and Patrick was nowhere to be seen. He dashed outside into the street and was just in time to see Patrick being driven off in a car. Dejectedly he started making his way home suddenly the familiar voice of Duncan was at his shoulder.
“What was all that about you pissing off in such a hurry, trying to get away from the girls again.”
“No just wanted to get out.”
“Jamie what’s wrong I’ve never seen you like this before.”
“Nothing Dunc’s.”
“I won’t push it,” Duncan said looking a bit concerned about his friend’s behaviour, “But I know you and you’re not acting like you normally do but if you want to talk you know I’ll be around.”
“Thanks but I’m okay really, come on let’s go home,” and the two boys made their way home talking about what they were going to do over the weekend.

Saturday morning after his breakfast Patrick was asked by his mother, “If he wanted to accompany them down to the shopping centre,” which he politely declined telling her that he was going down to join the local library. He said, “Goodbye,” to his mother and father and left the house to walk down the road and through the park to get onto the road that led past the school and to the library. Halfway through the park a bike screeched to a stop beside him startling him till a familiar face was smiling and saying, “Hi Patrick.”
“James, gosh you scared me.”
“Shit,! I’m sorry didn’t mean to.”
“It’s okay, so where are you off to.”
“Nowhere just riding around until I saw you. Where are you going?”
“To the library.”
“Can I tag along?”
“Sure James, but what about your bike.”
“No problem, I’ll lock it up and leave it outside. Do you want a lift to the end of the park?”
“What do you mean?”
“You sit on the saddle and I can stay on the pedals.”
Patrick’s eyes lit up at the thought of messing around on the bike, “Okay let’s try it.”
James stood astride the bike while Patrick climbed onto the saddle when he was seated he placed his hands on James’s body for support.
James Looking over his shoulder at the smaller boy enquired, “You okay Patrick?”
“Yeah.”
“Okay let’s go,” and James pushed off and started pedalling, the bike wobbled at first but soon steadied as he gained momentum. Patrick with his legs dangling at the side and holding onto James was thrilled he’d not had fun like this in ages. They reached the end of the park and James stopped and Patrick jumped off the saddle, “That was wicked.”
“Yeah, well when we’re on our way home we can do it again. Come on lets go to the library.” On the crowded pavement instead of riding James walked with his bike alongside Patrick talking as they went.
“Patrick can I ask you a question, and you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.”
“Sure, go ahead.”
“Umm, a umm oh shit I.”
“What’s up, don’t be nervous go on ask me.”
“I saw you in class when you looked around and I think you’d been crying can you tell me why.”
Patrick stopped walking, “You saw me crying in class,” he asked in a concerned voice.
“No I didn’t see you crying, but I saw you wiping your eyes and thought you might have been, when you turned to look around I pretended that I wasn’t looking at you.”
“Do you think I’m a bit of a weed for crying?”
“No, people don’t cry for nothing there’s usually a reason for it, you want to tell me?”
Patrick looked around then said, “Let’s go back to the park we can sit on the bench and I can tell you what it was.”
The two boys made their way back into the park and sat on the bench James laying the bike down on the grass.
Patrick hesitated for a bit till James said, “You don’t have to tell me I don’t mind we can forget about it.”
“No I want to tell you, you see I was thinking about my friend Jeremy he was the best friend I ever had.”
“Yeah it’s hard having to leave your friends behind, I remember when I was about eight we had to move and I really cried because I had to leave my best friend Steven.”
“No James, I didn’t leave Jeremy behind, he and his whole family were killed in a plane crash when they were going away on holiday. I always seem to start crying when I’m feeling lonely and I think about him.”
“Oh man I’m really sorry, when did it happen?”
“Nearly two years ago, to be exact it will be two years come the 6th of May.” The really bad thing was that I was supposed to go on holiday with them. I happened to have a bad cold so because of the doctor’s advice, my parents kept me behind saying that I could catch up with Jeremy and his family when the doctor said it was okay for me to travel. That night while watching TV there was a news flash that a flight to the Canaries had crashed with no survivors. The moment they gave the flight number I knew it was Jeremy and his family’s flight as it was the same as the number on my air ticket. Since then I’ve never been able to make friends with any other boy I keep thinking of Jeremy all the time and also because of my dad’s new job we kept moving around the country.
“You were supposed to be on that flight Patrick, the one that crashed.”
“Yes.”
“Oh shit! That must have been really hard for you to get over.”
“Yes it was, I was happy that I was alive but really sad that my best friend was dead. I thought that God was really cruel to let things like that happen, why couldn’t he let us both die together or let Jeremy survive the crash, instead of letting just one of us live. I keep dreaming of ways that I can save Jeremy from the crash but then I wake up and realise that it can never happen I feel bad all over again.”
“James stared at the small boy sitting beside him on the seat, suddenly he made a decision, taking Patrick’s hand in his he said,
“Patrick I’d like to be your friend if you want.”
Patrick hung his head, “I’m scared to have you as a friend.”
James put his hand under Patrick’s chin lifting his head, “Why, what are you scared of.”
“I umm, I’m scared if I get too friendly with someone they might get taken away again then I’d be all alone again.”
“Don’t worry I’m not about to be taken away, and if I am, I’m going to take you with me how’s about that.”
Patrick smiled, “Okay if you say so, we’ll be friends.”
James rose from the seat, “Come on let’s go to the library, but before we go I have something to do.”
James took out his mobile and called his father, “Hi dad.”
“Yeah I’m okay, but dad.”
“Dad please, will you just listen for a moment. About the match this afternoon can you take George with you instead of me, he’d be over the moon if he could go.”
“No dad I’m not in any trouble but please can I tell you about it later please.”
“Thanks a bunch dad love you, bye.”
Putting his mobile away James looked to see Patrick staring at him dumbfounded.
Suddenly gaining his voice the smaller of the two boys sounding incredulous said, “You gave up going to see United play this afternoon to stay with me, are you mad.”
“What are friends for? James said smiling, “come on lets go visit the library.”

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can remember doing that 2 on a bike thing. Thanks for jolting that memory out of me. :D

 

The story could do with a little more punctuation.

 

Sweet story, though. Decent dialogue! :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Wow can't imagine a teen giving up a chance to see a sports team playing. I also noticed that he was going to join the library not just visit. Wonder if that had anything to do with seeing Patrick come out of a book store.

Link to comment

two on a bike,we all did it all the time when i was a kid,i am from Yorkshire and we all called it a croggy,for short we would say gizz a grogg.oh the memories .good story by the way.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..