Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 4,695 Words
  • 1,944 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Boys On A Bike - 9. Chapter 9

Part 9

Father and son arrived at the Jensen household and were let in by Mr Jensen.

“Come in Richard," Tom Jensen said as he led his visitors into the house, "Sorry you had to come over here to discuss the matter of the boys’ insurance money.”

“It’s alright Tom, that wasn’t the real reason I came over, I only made it an excuse to give James a lift, so he wouldn’t ride that bike of his this time of the evening while having the flu. He was determined to come here when Patrick had left so suddenly after Nicola had had her little dig at him and James heard us discussing it.”

“Oh I see,” and turning to James, “Patrick’s in his room you may as well go up while your father, Mrs Jensen, and I discuss what’s to be done with the insurance money.”

“Thanks Mr J,” and while they made their way to the sitting room he kicked off his trainers and ran up the stairs to Patrick’s bedroom.

Opening the door he poked his head around to see the room deserted, puzzled he went inside to suddenly feel arms wrap around his neck and a body jump onto his back from behind the door.

“Gotcha.”

James startled at first asked, “How did you know it was me Specs?”

“Recognised your footsteps.”

James walked over to the bed giving Patrick a piggyback. When he reached the bed he turned sat on the bed then lay back on top of Patrick.

“Bloody Hell James, you’re squashing me.”

“That’ll teach you to try and scare me.”

“Didn’t mean to, actually it feels quite nice having your back squashing my dick, just move your back around a bit make it feel better.

James jumped up then turning he lay on top of Patrick their faces nearly touching.

“Doesn’t seem like Nicola had much effect on you so why did you bunk off home so soon?”

“I didn’t want to say anything that might give her ideas about us. So I told her if she wanted to know anything to ask you, and I got out of there so she couldn’t ask any more awkward questions. I didn’t want her to sort of guess right about us then give you a hard time.”

“Well she knows now, I gave her a mouthful after you left and told her I didn’t really want to see her face again.”

“How did you hear what was said.”

“I didn’t I came downstairs to ask my mum for some more flu tablets and heard mum and dad discussing why you’d left so suddenly because of what Nicola had said to you.”

“What happens now James?”

“Nothing we carry on the same she won’t say anything and if she did then we face everything together with our parents help. Now I think our dad’s and your mum are downstairs discussing something about insurance money, so I think we’d better go down there and make like we’re interested.”

“Before we go James can’t we have a bit of a snog?”

"You sure you might get infected."

"Bloody Hell James you've been breathing your germs all over me, so it’s a bit late being worried about infecting me."

 

After Patrick’s desire for a kissing session had been satisfied they made their way to the sitting room. When they were seated Mr Jensen cleared his throat and addressed the two boys.

“James, and Patrick, firstly all of us know about your feelings for each other.”

The two boys looked at one another with Patrick shrugging his shoulders as if to say I didn’t say anything.

“Anyway," Mr Jensen continued, "How those feelings grow and develop can only be decided by the two of you, but we will give you all the support you may need. Never at anytime hesitate to ask for our help or advice if it’s required. As our sons there is nothing that we wouldn’t do to help you in whatever situation you may find yourselves in.”

Tom Jensen paused for a moment letting what he’d said be digested by the two boys then continued.

“Now to inform you what we’ve decided to do with the Insurance money. The sum that has been settled out of court was for One Hundred Thousand pounds that’s Fifty thousand pounds each. If both of you agree we have decided to set up a Trust Fund not to be touched till you’re twenty one. Whether you both are still together or just friends the Trust Fund will still remain and then you will share it equally. We feel this way keeping the money in one lump sum the returns on the investment would be greater than splitting it into two separate Trust Funds. Are the two of you agreeable to what we your parents put before you?”

The boys nodded in agreement, and then James said, “Mr and Mrs Jensen, and Dad, if you’ve all have finished discussing the insurance money can I go home now I’m feeling a bit rough.”

Patrick wrapping an arm around James’s shoulder asked, “James are you okay, we can call a doctor if you want?”

“No Specs it’s just the flu I’ll be okay once I get into bed and get some sleep.”

James and his father hastily made their goodbyes to the Jensen’s and left.

 

On the way home Richard King took a quick glance at his son then spoke. “James,”

“Yes dad.”

“If you don’t mind talking about it, what or how far do your feelings for Patrick go?”

“At the moment dad, as far as ones feelings can go, to the end of the world. I know that when we had that misunderstanding about Natalie, and I didn’t get to see him for nearly five days I felt really miserable. I don’t really know how to describe how I felt with Patrick not being around. I know at first I was sort of angry because he wouldn’t talk to me, then lonely and sort of empty because he wasn’t there, and when we got together again it was like my heart was going to burst I was so happy. I know the feelings that Patrick stirs up inside of me no girl or other boy has come close to achieving, it’s just Patrick dad, and no one else. It’s so hard to explain, when I see him I just sort of get a feeling inside of me that wants to grab hold of him and squeeze him to me. And why Patrick, I don’t know dad, I suppose it’s like why you chose mum.”

“That’s as good a reason as any James,” his father responded, “I just hope that the two of you can get through school without anyone finding out about your relationship with Patrick. Things can sometimes get out of hand and make life very difficult for the two of you.”

“It’s alright at the moment dad, no one at the school suspects anything except Duncan and he’d die before he tell anybody. That just leaves Nicola and she’s not at school anymore so I don’t really see a problem.”

Richard King with a hint of anxiety in his voice said, “I just hope your right James.”

 

James not being well enough to attend school on Monday meant Patrick making his way to school on his own. Duncan tried to speak to him during lessons and was promptly told to be quiet by the teacher. As soon as the bell went for the first break Duncan asked about James and Patrick informed him about him being down with flu.

“Yeah I thought he looked a bit rough when we were coming back from the match, I’m going over to see Heather you want to join us Patrick.

“No thanks Duncan I’m going over to the corner there to phone James on my mobile.”

“Tell him Hi from me will you Patrick.”

“Sure,” Duncan left to go in search of Heather while he made his way over to the far end of the quadrangle to make his call. He had to wait a few rings before the phone was answered.

“Hi James.”

“I’m calling from school it’s the first break, by the way Duncan says to say Hi.”

“Okay I’ll tell him, what took you so long in answering were you still sleeping.”

“Oops sorry you weren’t in the shower were you.”

“So how are you feeling now?”

“That’s good to hear, I’ll be round to see you after I’ve been home first.”

“I’ll let you get on with your wash, go on then switch off.”

“No you switch off,”

“No I won’t, we’ll do it together on three, one, two, three.”

Patrick broke the connection and was getting his drink when a voice said, “You’re the little fart that had the accident with James aren’t you.”

He turned to see Natalie confronting him, looking at her he nonchalantly he said, “So.”

“So, why are you always hanging around James?”

“Because we’re friends.”

“I don’t think so, I think you just hang on to him so that he’ll protect you, it’s always the same with you little pricks you…...”

“Shut your face Natalie,”

Natalie swung around to see Duncan and Heather standing behind her. “Duncan I was just asking him.”…….

“I heard what you were asking him Natalie so I suggest you wait till James is back at school and then you ask him.”

Natalie stared at Duncan curled her lip in a sneer and walked off.

“Okay Patrick.”

“Yes, thanks Duncan, what’s with her.”

“She’s a bit pissed because James didn’t ask her out again after the party.”

“Oh I see, by the way James said to say hi as well and he should be back at school on Wednesday.

“Oh that’s good you going to see him after school.”

“Yeah.”

“Can I come over as well?”

“Bloody Hell! Duncan you don’t have to ask, you two have been friends long before I came along, actually I think he’d be a bit down if you didn’t go and see him, you can have Heather accompany you as well.”

“Okay I’ll see him after school; you want to come with me to visit as well Heather we could go together.”

Heather agreed to his proposal and the three of them made their way to classes as the bell rang.

 

The rest of the day was uneventful and when the end of classes came he was out of the school and making his way home as fast as possible. On the way he phoned James again, and after making their small talk he informed him what had happened between Natalie, Duncan, and himself, and also that Duncan and Heather would be visiting him after school. He broke the phone call then thought, “As soon as he’d changed and had a snack he’d make his way over to see James first, he could do his homework later.”

“Hi mum,” he yelled, “Where are you?” as he kicked off his school shoes.

“In the kitchen Patrick.”

He made his way there kissed his mother, “What you making mum?”

“Beef Stroganoff,”

“Cripes, you really are getting into this cooking business, first curries now beef stroganoff what next? Hope it tastes as good as it smells. I’m going to get washed and changed then go and see James after I’ve had a snack.”

“Alright but don’t be back too late Patrick.”

He bound up the stairs yelling, “I won’t mum,” and like all thirteen year-olds threw his dirty clothes everywhere except the right place as he got ready knowing that his mother would tidy up after him.

He was back down again in five minutes stuffing a couple of doughnuts down his throat washed down by a cup of tea then kissing his mother goodbye he was out of the house slamming the front door behind him on his way to see James.

Ten minutes later Patrick was ringing the doorbell at James’s house and was let in by Mrs King.

“Patrick come in and how’s the leg?”

“A lot stronger Mrs King, I’m walking without the use of the walking stick.”

“That’s good, Duncan and his girlfriend Heather are with James in his room go on up he’ll be pleased to see you.”

“Thanks Mrs King but can I talk to you first before I see James.”

“Certainly Patrick, come into the sitting room,” Mrs King led the way after taking a seat asked? “What did you want to talk to me about?”

Patrick fidgeted nervously till Mrs King called him. “Patrick come here.”

He walked over to her, “Yes Mrs King.”

“I’m not a mind reader so come on sit down beside me and tell me what’s on your mind,” she squeezed over to one side of the armchair and indicated for Patrick to sit beside her. When he was seated she put an arm around his shoulder saying, “Now what’s on your mind Patrick?”

“Umm, uh, you know Mrs King that James and I are sort of more than just friends,”

“Yes I know Patrick.”

“Umm, you’re not sort of angry with us you know like because we’re sort of you know both boys.”

“Patrick if I was angry would I be sitting next to a small handsome young boy with my arm around his shoulder.”

“Wicked! Thanks Mrs King that makes me feel a whole lot better. You know what James did for me makes me feel like I’ve got the best friend in the whole world. No one can have a better friend, actually he’s more than just a friend,” he hesitated for a moment, “Umm Mrs King can I call you Mrs K like James calls my mum Mrs J, it sounds better and sort of nicer.”

“Sure Patrick, but what did James do for you?”

“Oh yeah, he only stayed with me after the crash, he didn’t have to, he wasn’t that badly injured but he promised he wouldn’t go anywhere without me. So he just tagged along till we woke up in the hospital together.”

Mrs King was thoughtful for a moment before saying, “I see, now I understand, yes that was very good of him Patrick, now do you want to go up and see him.”

“Yeah, but in a minute I’ll just sit here a bit keep you company for a while you don’t mind do you, James has got someone to talk to for the moment.”

“Thank you Patrick your company is most welcome, do you want to eat or drink anything.

“No thanks, Mrs K I had a snack before leaving home.” The two of them sat chatting for about ten minutes before Patrick said, “I’ll go up and see James now.”

“Alright Patrick I’ll see you before you go.”

He climbed the stairs to James’s room knocked on the door and walked in to see Duncan and Heather sitting on the bed talking to James.

“Hello James.”

“Patrick come on over there’s plenty of room on the bed.”

Patrick walked over and sat at the foot of the bed staring at James. What he really wanted to do was run over to him and jump into his arms but instead held his emotions at bay and sat down smiling while Duncan and Heather dominated James’s attention. They all chatted and laughed till Duncan stood up and announced that Heater and he should be getting home. Patrick said goodbye to them saying he’d see them in school tomorrow, he watched as James accompanied them downstairs to the front door then hearing it close.

He heard the pounding of feet up the stairs saw the bedroom door opening and James standing in the doorway. He didn’t hesitate he ran over to James and flung himself at him as he was lifted up he wrapped his arms and legs around James. Being encompassed in those arms that seemed to envelope him completely, made him feel safe as he was gently crushed into James’s body. He remained motionless in those arms resting the side of his face on his special friend’s shoulder letting the feelings of security and love penetrate into every cell of his being. James still carrying him walked over to the bed, he lay down with Patrick still in his arms, then turned and lowered his head to brush his lips across Patrick’s. They looked into each other’s eyes as they continued to brush their lips and noses together. Till the longing grew too much for them and they opened their mouths so their tongues could unite to send shivers of ecstasy to every part of their beings.

“Oh God! Specs you don’t know how much I’ve been waiting to do that,” James said breaking the kiss, “It was agony waiting for Duncan and Heather to leave.”

“Jaaames.”

“Oh shit! I know when you use my name in that way you’re going to say something iffy.”

“No I’m not.”

“Okay Specs tell me.”

“I spoke to your mum about us.”

“I told you, I told you, I knew you’d gone and said something.”

“Shush James, I didn’t say anything she didn’t know already. I just asked her if she might be angry with us you know because we’re boys and in love. Your mum said that if she was, she wouldn’t be sitting next to me, so you see its okay.”

“Yes I suppose so, but knowing my mum I wouldn’t expect her to be angry about us anyway.”

“Whatever, but at least we don’t have to you know sort of hide it from them.”

“Alright you’ve said enough.” James untangled himself from Patrick went to the door and locked it returning he stood looking down at the smaller boy on the bed.

“Come on James don’t just stand their lie down beside me I need to have your arms around me.”

James lay down and complied with Patrick’s wishes as the smaller boy seemed to disappear into the arms and legs that encompassed him. They lay still savouring the closeness of each other till Patrick seemed to surface between James‘s body to say. “Jaaames.”

“Oh shit! Not that again as soon as you say it like that I know there are questions to be answered.”

“Well if you don’t want to listen then I won’t ask.”

“Oh come off it Specs, that’s not fair, I didn’t say I didn’t want to listen it’s only when I hear you use my name in that tone then I know it’s question time.”

“So.”

“So, I would rather have your tongue inside my mouth rather then waggling away asking questions.”

The smaller boy lay quiet for a while contemplating what his friend had said, “Come on Specs say something ask me all the questions you want.”

“You don’t mind?”

James looked at his friend, smiled and lowered his mouth to Patrick’s till their lips were touching, “If you don’t hurry up and say what you have to this mouth and tongue are going to stop any form of communication from you.”

Patrick giggled “Okay, James you know when we lie together do you want to make love to me other than just rubbing our dicks together?”

“In what way do you mean Patrick?”

“Well I’ve been on the internet and I’ve read stories where they mention you know how the yanks say, butt fucking and blow jobs.”

James stared at the smaller boy amazed at what he’d just heard and asked, “Do you want to do that Patrick?”

“No way,” Patrick said screwing up his face, “But you know you’ve been with so many girls, and you like to, umm, you know stick your dick up them, that I thought that you would get tired of just doing what we do.”

James laughed and Patrick had to grab holds of him and put his hand over his mouth to make him stop, “What’s so bloody funny I was only thinking that you might get fed up with us just wanking and rubbing our cocks together.”

James became silent and drew Patrick in close to his body, “Specs you’re the only one who has ever given me an orgasm other than myself.”

“But, but what about all the stories the girls tell about you.”

“They have to keep their reputations up Patrick. I haven’t ever put my dick between a girl’s legs, yes I have had my fingers up there but that’s all. I’ve also felt a few tits in my time but none of them can do for me what you do. I don’t only want to have sex when I’m with you Specs it’s more than that. Just being close to you or lying like we are now, our arms and legs wrapped around each other and when we stop talking our lips and tongues unite what more can you ask for. That’s about as good as it can get.

“James.”

“Yeah.”

“Nothin.”

“What d’you mean nothin?”

“Just.”

“Specs, I’ll.”

“Alright, alright, I like to hear you say Yeah, the way you do, now do you want to stop me talking with that ugly mouth of yours.”

“Okay while I’m doing that you can pull our tracksuit bottoms down my cock is painfully hard.”

While Patrick’s mouth was being worked on by James, Patrick’s hands were working furiously on the tracksuit bottoms and underwear till their engorged cocks were free and rubbing against each other. As soon as they were free and he was able James lowered his hands to the cheeks of Patrick’s arse and pressed their cocks hard against each other and started to grind his hips in rhythm with Patrick’s own gyrations. From a slightly modest pace their hips soon took on a much more rapid movement till both boys were pounding their hips as if there was no tomorrow. “Oh God Specs I’m going to blast off soon, oh fuck here it comes and James’s hips bucked uncontrollably as his loins blasted his semen over his young lover. Patrick was still humping away until James’s grunting and moans help trigger his own climax, and like James he gave voice to his feelings as he let his cum erupt from his manhood to mix with that of James’s.

They lay panting getting their breath back, Oh God! Specs,” James panted, “If we carry on like this and I won’t have the strength to play any sports except pocket billiards while I think of you.”

Patrick started to laugh and James had to ask him, “What so funny I only mentioned playing pocket billiards?”

“I was thinking James, you’re supposed to play billiards with a cue not a baseball bat,” and he burst into laughter again joined by James.

When their laughter had subsided James got the wet wipes and the tissues out and they cleaned themselves. Still lying on the bed now with their clothing back in position, they lay content in each other’s arms relishing the closeness of their bodies.

They were in a world of their own a million miles from the nearest mortal, till that world was shattered by a knock on the door. James rose from the bed and opened the door to be confronted by his sister.

“James, can I come in please.”

“Sure sis, Patrick is here as well.”

“I know mum told me that’s why I came up to see you both.”

She followed James into the room then stood the before the two boys.

“I’ve come to apologise to the two of you. I suppose if I was to face the truth James I’ve always been jealous of your popularity and how your friends are always there for you. What you said to me yesterday evening was not very far from the truth. None of my relationships last very long and my friends aren’t all that dependable either. So yet again I was jealous when I saw how the two of you got along, and was wishing that I could find someone that I could have the same sort of interaction as you two have. I.”

“Oh shut up sis you don’t have to apologise anymore, we’ve forgotten about yesterday, I was angry and did my nut and said things that I really didn’t mean to say.”

“So what are you two up to in here?”

“Do you really want to know the sordid details or just being nosy?”

“Uh, no I don’t think I want to know, but James if ever you think you want to leave Patrick let me know I’ll have him.”

Patrick jumped off the bed standing next to James, “He’d never get fed up with me or I him, so you’ll have a long wait.”

She stretched her hand out and ruffled Patrick’s hair, “Oh well there’s no harm in trying, I’m gone now I’ll leave you two alone, and once again sorry about yesterday and to put your minds at ease I won’t be telling anybody about how the two of you feel about each other.”

Nicola left the room the two boys standing smiling at each other.

“What came over her?” Patrick enquired.

“Dunno maybe she’s finished with her periods.”

“Periods,” the smaller boy remarked.

“Yeah you know,” James said, “A woman’s menstrual cycle.”

Patrick started laughing, “What’s so bloody funny?”

He managed to control his laughter for a second then blurted out “What kind of bike is that?” then started laughing uncontrollably joined by James.

When they had stopped laughing Patrick said, “I suppose I had better head home now, I have to eat and then do my homework.”

“Oh come off it Patrick you’ve only been here a couple of minutes stay a bit longer.”

“James I’ve been here nearly two hours I have to get going. I suppose you’re staying away from school again tomorrow?”

“Yeah my mum said I better wait another day before going back.”

“Okay,” He stood on tiptoe and lifted his head to kiss James, who lowered his head enveloped the smaller boy in his arms and brought their lips together.

After the kiss they made their way downstairs he said his goodbyes to Mr and Mrs King and after putting his trainers on gave James a quick peck on the lips saying, “I’ll call you later on this evening bye.”

“Bye Specs see you,” and James watched as his small friend walked towards the gate his diminutive form made to look even smaller by the baggy T-shirt that reached down to his knees and sleeves below the elbow. Before going through the gate the boy who’d won his heart turned and waved, then disappeared from view.

 

Patrick arrived home greeted his parents then had his meal of Beef Stroganoff which pleasantly surprised him. He spoke to James on the phone till his father told him he’d been talking long enough and to go and do his homework.

Later after watching some telly he went to bed and lay awake fantasizing about James and himself. How like when they had the crash they flew up into the air, but now there was no crash they had a brand new special bike that could defy gravity. They could take it in turns to ride the bike because you didn’t need much strength to pedal it, it more or less went on its own. Although it was best when James was on the pedals then he could put his hands under James’s T-shirt and wrap his arms around his waist and feel how his body moved when he pedalled and how his muscles rippled. They could fly anywhere they wanted and faster than any jet, they would swoop down over schools and see all the kids looking up at them in wonder, Then across the ocean to places like New York, and San Francisco, then down to Las Vegas and Hollywood, back across to Florida and Disney World, everyone pointing and waving as they flashed by at the two boys’ on a bike. Then back home again to James‘s house, they put the bike away, then to his room and into those loving arms ………. and he slept.

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..