Jump to content

Passover Panic 9. New York Holidays

There are currently no reviews.
CentralParkWest.jpg

When Josh and his sisters move from the Brooklyn neighborhood of Manhattan Beach to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, he quickly befriends a group of gay kids that go to Stuyvesant High School, where he's a freshman. His youngest sister, Robin, forges her own relationships with fellow students at the Salk School for Science. In the meantime Freck's mother attempts to make amends. All look forward to the festivals of Passover and Easter, but then a global Pandemic forces a change of plans.

When I wrote what was originally Passover Pathos, I had no inkling that Covid-19 would change our way of life. This new virus threatened to upend the observances of Passover and Easter entirely. I therefore moved up the timing of the story and dealt with the effects of the pandemic on the characters that lived in the New York City of my imagination. How the virus will affect their lives in is still being written by the events occurring in our own lives today.
Copyright © 2020 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 04/08/2020 (Updated: 04/08/2020)
  • 3 Chapters
  • 58,717 Words
  • 7,718 Views
  • 6 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Part One
    • 18,867 Words
    • 1,291 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 2. Part Two
    • 19,370 Words
    • 757 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 3. Part Three
    • 20,480 Words
    • 3,003 Views
    • 2 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..