Jump to content

Shelter In Place 4. New York Stories

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama
BellevueThumb.jpg

For the residents of New York City, the Covid-19 pandemic took most by surprise. Schools closed and teens and preteens, used to seeing each other everyday, found themselves instead with parents and siblings. Online conferencing was a poor substitute for human touch and nothing could replace the kiss of a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Dave had enough to worry about with his mother being as a nurse, but when she was admitted to the ICU at Bellevue, his uncles from Seattle and his boyfriend became his lifeline. He couldn't help but wonder, though, what would become of him if she didn't make it.

This story is a fictional account involving gay teenage and preteen boys. There are references to gay sex and anyone who is uncomfortable with this should obviously not be reading it. The reader takes all responsibility for the legality of reading this type of story where they live. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. Although reference is made to the political figures, any resemblance to a particular figure, past, present or future, should be considered coincidental. As always, opinions expressed by characters in the story represent the opinions of the characters and are not representative of those of the author nor the sites to which the story has been posted.
Copyright © 2020 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 08/02/2020 (Updated: 08/06/2020)
  • 3 Chapters
  • 28,926 Words
  • 8,732 Views
  • 11 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..