Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 2,997 Words
  • 1,087 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Fox: The Vessel - 6. Chapter 6 - Breach

Sometimes sunset doesn't want to be drawn.

Yesterday I was sure this place would be perfect for drawing. Red and yellow sun over the silver lake dotted with black outlines of sailboats. Lazy, almost motionless. The view was a complete picture, only waiting to be transferred on a canvas or a piece of paper. But somehow, I couldn't do it. The frustration was building in me over the day and I had no way to release it.

Kevin had been avoiding me the whole day. Somehow, I wasn't surprised. I kept wondering what exactly was his deal. I was sure the deal wouldn't include me in the long run and that was what mattered to me. It was a shame. I thought he had it in him to get me, but he barely even tried. My bet was that he needed a mature woman – or maybe a man – to put him in handcuffs and whip him while inserting stuff in his… but I could be wrong. I'm not kink-shaming anyone either. Those were just my own private thoughts on the matter. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion as long as they can keep their mouths shut about them.

What was worse, Owen kept avoiding me, too. Not actively. He just never even looked in my direction, not fucking once! And I was giving him death stares all day, I'm sure he was aware of them. I was starting to hate the effect he was having on me, ugh!

I tore away another sheet of paper from my sketchbook and angrily threw it into the water.

“Who told you you could put your hands down? I told you to wait for me.”

I stood up and turned around. It was him.

“Fuck off!” I yelled at him.

“What happened?” Owen asked with an ugly smirk. “You said you liked being abused."

“Yeah, I thought you deserved to abuse me but clearly, I was wrong.”

“Deserved to abuse you?” he laughed. “That’s rich! Do you think I was playing with you? That deep inside I'm a good and caring guy? Wanna know something? Maybe I used to be and it almost killed me.”

“Some things are worth dying for,” I said.

“Right, and other things are not worth their weight in shit.”

“Are you referring to your ex-boyfriend?” I asked and immediately knew I hit where it hurts.

Two seconds later, he was holding me by my shirt and squeezing it forcibly. Fuck, he will ruin all my clothes if it keeps going.

“Don't. Mention. Him. Ever. Again!” He uttered and with every word he shook me with force. I was looking back at him fiercely.

“I'm not afraid of you anymore,” I hissed back at him.

Meanwhile, my hand went down and touched his bulge through his shorts. His face changed for a second but then he shook me again. I kept my hand where it was.

“What are you imagining?” he said. “That I would want a whiny, wimpy shrimp like you to be my boyfriend?”

I just kept staring up at him while massaging his bulge through the fabric. Then, I extended my fingers, lunged inside and grabbed his semi-hard cock.

“Just shut up and let me work,” I said.

I imagined this scene from the perspective of someone spying on us and witnessing this silent duel. A blond, toned teenager forcibly holding a brown-haired thirteen-year-old by his tee. The boy’s hand buried deep inside the older boy's pants. Both looking at each other as the worst enemies. Fighting for dominance.

For the first time, I sort of won. I didn't immediately react when he let go of my shirt. We kept shooting lightning bolts between our eyes and I felt Owen's cock stiffen in my fist. Only when I was sure he wasn't about to punch me in the face, I slowly got down on my knees, never losing eye contact.

I curiously took hold of the waistline of his shorts and pulled them down. There it was, in all its glory. Big and hard and beautiful. For the first time, I had a chance to take a good look at it. It was really like a sculpture.

Owen gasped when I took it in my hand. Welcome home, amigo. I didn't waste more time and enveloped it with my mouth.

It was delicious! It was… oh god, when I felt the meaty volume fill my mouth I felt happier than I’d ever been. I immediately knew that my only job from now on was to make sure this beautiful cock is always taken care of and its owner happy. When I tasted the first small squirt of precum on my tongue, I almost faded out.

“Fuck, you're crazy,” Owen said in a raspy voice and he was right. I was fully aware I was going down on him like a psycho. But I had to, it was so, so good!

Owen grabbed my hair with his hand like the last time and started thrusting to meet my tempo. He wasn't as violent as before and I could put my natural, unpolished talents into use. I've never done a proper blowjob but watching tutorial videos on the Internet combined with my eagerness seemed to be doing the job. This time, Owen didn't protest when I assisted myself with one hand and caressed his balls with the other.

“Wait, someone can see us like this,” he said.

It wasn't easy for me to let go of it. I had to repeat to myself that he just wanted to make it last longer.

Owen took off his shorts and I got rid of my t-shirt, leaving me only in my swimming trunk I wore almost all the time. When I took the sides of his long-sleeve to remove it, he stopped me. I gave him a questioning look.

“Just… leave it. It’s cold”

The case was, the air wasn’t cold at all. Or maybe the horniness made me all hot. I wanted to be an obedient boy so I didn't push it. Owen sat on the ground, naked from the waist down and supported himself on his elbows. We were both panting like dogs. I knelt down between his legs and gratefully took his beautiful teen rod back into my mouth. This time I forced myself to go a little slower, to finish scanning every tiny detail with my tongue.

“You really like cock, don’t you?” he asked.

I looked him in the eyes. I pulled his foreskin all the way down and ran my tongue around the glans. Then I ran it from the tip down to his balls and then back up the shaft a few times, letting out subtle moans here and there.

“Oh fuck,” Owen whispered, closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I swallowed him whole and continued my sucking.

A few blissful minutes passed and my eager mouth started feeling a bit sore. That's when Owen went from laying to sitting and placed his hand on my head again.

“I'm close, speed up,” he instructed, although he really didn't need to. I jerked him off while keeping the tip of his dick in my mouth. My excitement rose as his ball sack tightened down to a firm globe.

The first and only early sign was his grasp tightening on my hair. Then he erupted.

Have you ever dreamt of sticking your head under an ice cream machine and just letting it slowly fill your mouth? Well, I know I sound hopeless but this was my version of this dream. When Owen's warm seed landed on my tongue, it felt like all the Christmas presents in the Universe compressed down to a singularity of endless joy and pleasure. Everything that existed beyond its event horizon was far away and plain unimportant. And when I swallowed, it felt as if I swallowed a mother fucking sunray. A teardrop from the bloody moon!

When all of his cum was down in my esophagus, I crawled up to place a kiss on his lips. I already felt the heat of his breath when he placed his hand between our mouths and stopped me.

“I don't want to taste my own cum,” he said, seeing the question in my eyes.

Owen gently pushed my head away and I fell off him and laid down on my back on the ground next to him. I placed my hand on my stomach. The pleasant warmth caused by his body fluids made me feel euphoric again. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling slowly spreading to the farthest veins in my body. I knew I shouldn't have done that… but I didn't care.

“Also, I don't love you,” Owen added after a while.

I looked to the side at him, but he wasn't looking at me.

I smiled. “Sure, okay, no huggy, no kissy, I get it,” I said. Nothing could spoil my mood right now.

Owen pulled up his shorts and I was kind of expecting him to just stand up and leave. Instead, he stayed on the ground, laying next to me. It was a totally new experience. I knew what I was feeling wasn't matching what he was feeling in the slightest, but even this wasn't enough to bother me.

What have I done? This is it. This time, I sealed it.

The realisation was scary but exciting. My mum wouldn't be proud. Shit, she would be out of her senses. First, Dad goes missing, then I…

“I haven't heard from him in over two weeks,” Owen said out of the blue, waking me up from my daydream.

“Oh,” I said. I wasn't crazy about discussing his Ex right after we had sex but also I didn't know what else to say. “What happened between you two anyway?” I asked politely.

Owen sat up slowly. I did the same and looked at his face, but he was just staring at the lake.

“I wish I knew,” he said with sadness. “It's like, one day we're on a date and having fun and everything is amazing and then the next day he's like, hey babe, let's break up, I'll be blocking you everywhere now, bye!

I opened my mouth to say something but just closed it. It was so weird.

Owen threw a stone into the water. “I talked to him once since. When I came to his house, his mum said Alex doesn't want to talk to me. I have no idea what he told her, but she wasn't giving me a nice look. So I waited for him to come out. All day. For three days! On the third day, he finally did. I followed him and when he was coming back home, I forced him to talk to me.”

“Was he seeing someone else?” I asked.

“Yes, I mean no, not in that meaning. I think.”

“So who did he go to see?”

Owen sighed. “Remind me why am I even talking to you?”

“Okay, okay. So what did you talk about?”

Owen went silent for a minute and it was clear that the memory was causing him a lot of pain. When I saw the moisture in his eyes, I moved a little closer.

“I kept asking him why,” he started. “He looked terrible. He just kept repeating this bullshit about not feeling anything for me anymore. He didn't even look at me once. I could sense something was wrong!” he exclaimed and looked at me for the first time. I backed away instinctively, but there was no anger in his eyes this time. Only despair.

“What happened after?” I asked.

He shrugged and turned away from me again.

“He went home. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I tried to get to talk to him again, but it was like he barely left his home at all. I think…” he paused.

“You think what?”

“Never mind.”

I opened my path to press him to tell me more but I decided against it. Considering our communication breakthrough, I was happy he was talking to me at all.

“What about the other boys from Black Fox?” I asked instead.

“Mike thinks it's my fault that he broke up with me and blames me for losing our best social media potential. That's all he cares about.”

“Fuck him,” I blurted and for the first time, Owen looked at me with what resembled sympathy.

“I know. But Cayden is on his side and he laughs at me for crying after a relationship that lasted two weeks.”

“It doesn’t matter how long it lasted. It doesn't change how you feel,” I said, hoping it wasn't too vague.

“Yeah. Anyway, you should go back now. It's almost completely dark.”

“What about you?”

“I'll stay here for a while.”

***

On the way back to the cabin, I called my mum.

“Hey Ian, is everything fine?” I heard her voice. She seemed more tired and melancholic lately and I didn’t want to be another worry on her list.

“Yes, it’s great, Mum. The camp is nice and I’m making friends.”

“Good to hear it. Remember to not wander off by yourself and always stick to the adults.”

“Yes, Mum, I’m behaving. I promise.”

“I know you are, sweetie pie. I’m having guests now, so how about I call you tomorrow?”

“No need to, Mum. You would know if I was causing problems.”

“I sure would. Bye, Ian, I love you.”

“Bye, Mum, I love you too!”

***

“Why are you disappearing every evening?” Kevin asked when I came back.

“I’m drawing,” I said, gesturing with my sketchbook.

“Drawing, huh?”

“Yes. Anyway, I wanted to give you and Sarah some space. I thought you’d appreciate it, you ungrateful prick.”

“I do, I do, easy. Though I don’t think she does.”

“What do you mean?”

Kevin sighed. “You know, I don’t think she likes me that way.”

“I can try to talk to her and find out if you want.”

“No, I’d rather not know… Anyway, wanna watch something before we go to sleep?”

“Sure, let me just take a shower,” I said, took a fresh change of clothes and entered the bathroom.

I hastily took off all of my clothes and stared at my nakedness in the mirror as I was brushing my teeth. You did it, Ian. You son of a bitch, you did it.

I wasn't even done with my lower teeth when the bathroom door opened and Kevin came in.

I frowned at him. "Mmm mm mm mm mmmmmhm?" I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.

“I'm showering with you,” he said.

Ugh. I rinsed my mouth and spat the water into the sink.

“Okay but there's one condition,” I said and removed the sheet that obscured the window.

“Are you crazy?” Kevin whispered, just in his boxer briefs. “What if someone sees us?”

I shrugged. “You can wait until I'm finished.” I entered the shower stall and let the water flow. Kevin was switching his gaze from the window to me as if weighing his options. After a while, he cursed under his breath and pushed his undies down to his feet and stepped out of them. Then, he joined me under the shower.

“Ian… are you gay?” He asked me as he was shampooing his hair, sneaking nervous glances at the window every now and then.

“Me? No! Why?” I protested dramatically.

“Well, I didn't wanna do it, but I was very curious and I might've… peeked into your red sketchbook. Seen all the drawings of boys. And of me.”

“Oh,” I said and looked back at him. I was lathering my chest and wondered why he was looking at me so intently.

“Why am I no longer S tier, Ian?” he asked, sounding offended.

I sighed. “Oh my god, Kevin, stop taking it so personally, I just do it for fun. You already know what I am. I’m the gayest gay on earth. What are you then? Bi?"

He didn't reply. Instead, I felt his hand wrap around my penis.

The pieces of a puzzle about Kevin’s sexual identity were there but until then, they were scattered across the floor. Now, they started falling into place. It was time for the final test.

“On your knees,” I ordered.

He didn't hesitate even for a second. Once on his knees, he immediately took my cock in his mouth.

But this wasn't enough for me. I grasped his hair tightly and basically repositioned him so that his head was pinned against the wall. I bent my other arm and supported it against the wall and then rested my head on it. Yeah, this is good.

Then I started thrusting and fucking his mouth. My cock wasn't huge but it was almost fully developed and I heard Kevin gag a little every time I pushed all the way in.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was Owen and Kevin was me. I squeezed his hair tighter and increased the tempo. It took me maybe five minutes and I emptied my load inside his mouth. Only when I was done, I took my dick out and watched Kevin spit my cum on the shower floor. I sure hoped we had an audience.

“You can jerk yourself off now,” I said and left the shower to dry myself.

Later, we were watching something on Youtube in my bed and even though I didn't feel like it, I let him sleep with me. I felt a little bit sorry. I was a good kid, think what you want about me. I just happened to have this power kink and this camp helped me discover that I could feel good on both sides of the bargain. Today was the most sexually intense day of my life and there was still so much to look forward to.

 
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What up with Ian treating Kevin the same way Owen was treating him? Complicated boy he is.The way he was describing his experience with Owen had me imaging it very vividly.

I sense there's an unknown reason for Owen to keep his long sleeve shirt on.With the change in his behavior and personality since breaking up with Alex I'm going to guess he's been cutting himself hope I'm wrong🤞

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 5
Link to comment

All I know if I was one of the campers and had an inkling of what was going on, I'd be stocking up on garlic necklaces and silver bullets...oh...on one other thing...no-fog mirrors!!!

What could possibly go wrong/right with Ian???

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Ian is like a kaleidoscope. He goes from shy to exhibitionist and submissive to dominant in the blink of an eye.

Owen may not want Ian as a boyfriend, but he is becoming to accept him as a relief valve and someone to talk to. This also gave us a glimpse of what happened after Alex left.

Combined with the way he treats Kevin now, it makes Ian look rather cold and predatory.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Two conquests in one day for Ian, first he gets to blow Owen and then he gets Kevin to blow him.

He definitely enjoyed one more than the other tho 

10 hours ago, weinerdog said:

What up with Ian treating Kevin the same way Owen was treating him? Complicated boy he is.The way he was describing his experience with Owen had me imaging it very vividly.

Thank you ^^

9 hours ago, drsawzall said:

All I know if I was one of the campers and had an inkling of what was going on, I'd be stocking up on garlic necklaces and silver bullets...oh...on one other thing...no-fog mirrors!!!

What could possibly go wrong/right with Ian???

Only 3 chapters left to find out...

9 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Ian is like a kaleidoscope. He goes from shy to exhibitionist and submissive to dominant in the blink of an eye.

Owen may not want Ian as a boyfriend, but he is becoming to accept him as a relief valve and someone to talk to. This also gave us a glimpse of what happened after Alex left.

Combined with the way he treats Kevin now, it makes Ian look rather cold and predatory.

This would make it a rather toxic symbiosis... but well, it seems to be working for both to some extent. 

Edited by Arch Hunter
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I love Ian's dramatic descriptions lol

"it felt as if I swallowed a mother fucking sunray. A teardrop from the bloody moon!"

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..