Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 5,205 Words
  • 1,630 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Fox: The Vessel - 5. Chapter 5 - Strange Encounters

Do you know the feeling of having a straight boy getting hopelessly infatuated with you? I do.

It was quite early and we were still in bed. I was telling Kevin about the time I lost my best childhood friend.

“So it was during English class. He had to pee so he left the classroom and left his assignment on the desk. Another friend dared me so I took it and drew our teacher on the back of his paper. It was a picture of her squeezing her huge tits. When he came back, he handed in the bloody paper. I'm for real! His parents got called to school the next day. For some reason, he didn't rat me out though he probably could have, but he never spoke to me again.”

“Mate, that's savage,” Kevin said with wide eyes. “I would kill you if you did it to me.”

“I know, right?” I smiled back. “I was young and stupid. I wouldn't do it again. That was pure evil!”

“Wait, how do you even draw something like that?” He frowned.

“Easy? Wanna see?”

“Are you for real?”

“Just go fetch me my sketchbook.”

Kevin jumped out of the bed even before I finished. I looked at him as he trotted to the other side of the room. I started doubting if I could fall in love with him. Sure, he was hot as hell but his personality was a bit of a disappointment as I was getting to know him better. I liked wildness, confidence and even some aggression. As he was obediently complying with my request, I realised he had none of these. Then again, he was hot and I was still hoping to have some fun before the camp was over.

“The blue one, not the red one!” I shouted after him as he was reaching for my NSFW sketchbook. Phew, that was a close shave.

“Here,” he handed me the sketchbook and a pencil and got back to bed. They were single beds and even though we weren't big, our sides were touching very tightly.

“I can't move my hand like that,” I said and moved my head from the pillow onto his chest. Any excuse is good, right?

I made myself comfortable and made sure Kevin could see what I was drawing. I flipped through the sketchbook, stopping only to show him some of my best work.

“Fuck, you are good,” Kevin said. “Why did you never show me before?”

“Guess I'm shy.”

I curled up my knees to support the sketchbook and turned to a blank page.

“So, whose tits do you wanna see, mate?”

“Oh boy,” Kevin giggled at the naughtiness of it all and I could sense he was excited.

"Sarah?"

“Um, no,” he said with hesitation. “How about Mrs Fuller?”

“Oh, you perv! Mrs Fuller it is.”

Mrs Fuller was the biology teacher in our school. Being in her late twenties, she was too young to be called a milf but she was well on her way to being one. She always wore professional, but rather skimpy suits and short skirts. She wore glasses and had a tightly pulled ponytail. You get the picture. Half of the schoolboys were drooling during the class and would die to get down to some practical biology with her – if you get my message. And Kevin was about to get as close as he could ever hope to be without making news headlines.

I started with her face. I didn't spend much time on it, just to capture her rough features and emphasize her glasses and cold, professional look. Then I went down to the neck and to the torso. I hesitated for a bit. I've never seen actual real-life tits and the porn I liked watching didn't have any either. But I did see something and Mrs Fuller didn't like to overdress. I did a better job drawing them than I thought I would.

“Ian mate, you're a genius,” Kevin said and his voice was trembling. I looked down and I saw something tenting up the thin blanket where his crotch was.

Without a word, I drew her hands that were squeezing her breast. I wasn't sure if Kevin was breathing. Then I drew the rest of her. I made her all naked except for her high heels that – excuse this comparison – made her look like a trained office slut.

I felt my head move down along with Kevin’s chest as he exhaled. His right hand dove beneath the blanket and started manipulating his erection. I politely pretended I didn't notice. Then, surprisingly, I felt Kevin's left hand gently grab my hair. I stirred just a little bit and purred to let him know that it was fine with me. By that time, I got horny myself and a second tent was pitched right next to Kevin's. Unfortunately, my hands were busy.

“Okay, now watch this,” I said. I flipped the sketchbook horizontally and started drawing on the other page.

This time, Mrs Fuller was on her knees, facing sideways. She still only had her high heels and glasses on, but this time she held her right fist in front of her mouth as if she was holding a microphone. She was looking up to the sky at something and I managed to capture a flirty spark in her eyes.

“What is she doing?” Kevin asked and I saw he was openly jerking himself off under the blanket. My heart was beating faster and faster.

Instead of replying, I started drawing the second character. This time, I started with legs and even before I drew the knees, I knew I was much more confident drawing a boy. The legs were slightly toned and well-proportioned. When I reached the groin area, I only roughly outlined the butt and went up to draw a slim tummy that slightly broadened to reveal a sexy chest and fine arms. Then I drew the neck and the face.

“Oh fuck, mate,” Kevin breathed out as he marvelled at his own face that was looking down at the teacher with a horny if a little startled look. A few more touches and there was a slight blush and tiny sweat droplets on his face and body.

Then I moved the pencil back down to his middle. I hesitated for a while, hovering above the unfinished part.

“Show it,” I whispered to him.

“No!” he hissed back. He stopped playing with himself and placed his both hands back on top of the blanket. Fuck, I scared him off!

I decided to go all in.

“I won't finish it if you don't show me,” I said with a bossy tone.

He went silent for a moment and I felt the air between us simmer with tension.

“Just draw any dick,” he said but his voice was thin and weak.

“It doesn't work like that,” I said assertively. “Do you want to keep this drawing or not?” I added, resorting to shameless blackmail.

For half a minute, there were just our horny breaths. Kevin's chest was hot under my head. I felt like in an RPG game and the dice was rolling down a Golden Spiral, refusing to reveal the resulting constellation. But then, the funnel ended and the dice danced a little in place, before finally resting.

“O-okay, but you show too,” Kevin stuttered.

Yes, yes, yes!

“Ugh, I don't know. Well, if it makes you feel better…”

I reached with my hand under the blanket and eased my briefs down to my knees. Kevin was still reluctant but eventually, his hands disappeared beneath the material and I heard the sound of his PJs sliding down.

This time, I took matters into my own hands. I took the side of the blanket and removed it. We both gasped. Our erections were proudly pointing to the ceiling.

“Nice cock,” I said nonchalantly to relieve the pressure a bit. It wasn’t huge but perfectly proportioned and there was something very sexy in how the pink piece of flesh presented itself on top of his deep blue PJs.

“Yours is bigger,” he replied with concern.

“Only a little,” I said. “Anyway, this is something I can fix.”

Before Kevin could change his mind, I started drawing his cock, making it a little bigger in all dimensions and placing it right inside Mrs Fuller's experienced fist.

“Pull down your foreskin, all the way. And make it point up,” I commanded and this time Kevin complied without a word. I was struggling to hold the pencil in place with my shaky hand as I watched his pink glans come out to the light. Oh my god, he's eating out of the palm of my hand.

A minute later, it was done. I have to admit that subconsciously I made Kevin's cock the most detailed part of the picture and I hoped it wasn't too obvious. There was no time to worry though. I had to make sure the moment didn't slip out of my hands.

“Help me hold it,” I told Kevin. I placed the sketchbook between us and held it with one hand. Kevin obediently supported it from the other side. Then, without a warning, I reached down with my free hand and grabbed the boy's boner.

“Aaah,” he moaned.

“Grab mine,” I said with urgency.

And just like that, a few seconds later we were jerking each other off while looking at my masterpiece. Good thing the sketchbook didn't have any eye-tracking technology because I was pretty sure I was paying more attention to the right side of the picture. And even more to the real-life Kevin and my hand wrapped around his cock.

“Oh fuck, so good,” I said as I felt him speed up and my orgasm building up.

“That's it, stroke my dick, bitch,” Kevin moaned.

I turned my eyes to him for a fraction of a second. At first, I thought he was talking to me, but his eyes were still fixated on the drawing. It felt good to make someone hard and horny with my art.

A few minutes later, I was almost there and I sped up wanking him, going as fast as I could. When I heard him hold his breath, I jerked off the sketchbook and dropped it on the floor. For the last several seconds, we were just staring at our dicks that got almost blurry from the jerking.

I came first but Kevin was only three seconds later. While I squirted two humble blobs of cum on my belly, Kevin shot like a fucking porn star.

“Uhhh, fuck,” he groaned and spasmed as his dick released creamy strings of boy seed that turned his whole PJ top into a cummy mess.

“Shit, Kevin!” I said, looking at him in awe when I finally recovered.

“Yeah, I know,” he said, blushing. “Small gun, big blast.”

“Someone was horny,” I chuckled and stood up to grab some napkins. I wiped myself and then took about a dozen pieces to deal with Kevin's eruption aftermath. It was hopeless, though. His PJs needed a spin in a washing machine and nothing less.

“It's your fault,” he said. “I'm taking this drawing home.”

“It’s yours,” I said and gently took his softening cock to help him clean while he was dealing with his fingers. I liked that he didn't seem to mind anymore. “But I'll need a small favour in return.”

“What's that?”

I offered him a mysterious smile. “You'll know in due time.”

“Not a word to anyone about it, though, right?” Kevin said with a look of worry on his face.

“Of course not. We're not gay, just experimenting, right?”

“Totally, mate.”

“Absolutely.”

***

The rest of the day was pretty dynamite. We went to an archery range and learned how to shoot a bow. I expected to be completely awful at it but it turned out I grasped the basics pretty quickly. The main problem was my bruised knuckles that hurt whenever I had to curl my fingers. When I managed to actually hit the target for the first time, Kevin gave me a high five. We smiled at each other, then looked away shyly. Our dynamic has certainly changed this morning and only time would tell where it will take us. But later, when we were chilling on sun loungers by the lake, I wasn't thinking about Kevin.

Owen wasn't hiding in the cabin anymore. He joined us for all activities even if he was spending most of the time with his Black Fox mates. He never looked my way, but I was looking at him all the time. He looked a little bit better. Maybe he hadn’t smiled even once throughout the day, but his face looked brighter and he even wore a fresh, yellow long-sleeve shirt that I hadn't seen before.

In the evening when we made another campfire, he did actually smile once. The boys brought the instruments. Owen carried the wooden box instrument I saw earlier, placed it between his legs and started tapping it to the rhythm. It sounded really cool. Then the band improvised a few tunes instead of playing any of their songs. It started a bit awkward but they sounded better with every minute and about fifteen minutes in, everyone was mesmerised with their performance. Cayden's voice continued giving me goosebumps and I started recording them with my phone to listen to it later. Most of all, everyone seemed happy to see Owen actually getting involved in stuff.

Once they finished playing, the evening continued but before long, Owen stood up and walked back to the cabin. I shifted my position so I could watch the cabin without being too obvious and waited. I didn't have to wait long. The sun was almost setting when I saw Owen leave the cabin and walk along the lake in the direction where he was sitting for the past two or three days.

I thought of ways to leave without Kevin or Sarah getting suspicious. I didn’t want them to start asking questions or even worse, follow me and see what I was up to. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Kevin who was sitting between me and Sarah.

“Want some alone time with Sarah? I can take a walk if you want.”

A second later, Kevin’s phone buzzed and after reading the text, he smiled at me and gave me a subtle thumbs up.

I waited a little more to make sure no one would connect my leaving with Owen’s disappearance but Kevin surprised me by speaking first.

“Hey, guys, how about we take a little stroll around the lake?” He suggested, looking at me intently. Uh oh, this wasn’t what I planned.

“Great idea! It’s getting boring here.” Sarah said and they stood up, ready to go.

I scratched the back of my head. “Uhm, guys, I feel a bit tired, how about you go without me this time?”

Sarah took me by my elbow and forced me to stand up. “No excuses, you lazy sloth, you’re coming with us.”

“Sarah, let him go,” Kevin cut in awkwardly. He wasn’t a great actor by any means. “If he says he’s tired, then he’s tired.”

Sarah was about to protest but I reacted before she could. “Thanks so much guys, I’ll get a quick nap and join you later, yes? Just don’t go over that way,” I pointed in the direction where I expected to find Owen, “I went there the other day and the path is overgrown with weeds and nettles.”

“Thanks, Ian,” Kevin said, “We’ll be back soon!”

The conversation happened really quickly and Sarah raised her eyebrows suspiciously. Well, we definitely had to work on our wing-man game to make it more believable. Before she could say anything, I left them and went to our cabin, waiting to make sure that they did go on that walk. Poor Kevin. I don’t think Sarah was particularly thrilled by the prospect of going with him alone.

I watched them disappear and got ready to leave in the other direction. I was only wearing my swimming trunk and considered putting on something more but the evening was a bit warmer than yesterday so, in the end, I decided against it and sneaked out of the cabin.

When I reached the place where I found Owen yesterday, I was surprised to see it was empty. Did I take too much time preparing my excuse? I went to the lakeshore and looked at the water to see if maybe he was swimming. I didn't see him. There was just a lonely sailboat, floating lazily in the middle of the lake. Glimmering ripples made the scene picturesque and suddenly I regretted that I didn't have my sketchbook with me.

“Why didn't you tell on me?” I heard a voice behind my back. It startled me and I spun around.

I don't know how he managed to sneak up so close behind my back. I was probably daydreaming again. He was towering almost a foot above me and I didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

“Answer me,” Owen repeated.

“W– why would I tell on you?”

“Don't play dumb. You know what I mean.”

My heart was beating fast but I got up the courage to slowly raise my head and look at his face. Somehow being around him made me shrink myself and expect a blow coming when I least expected it.

“I… I don't know,” I said and felt extremely stupid. “It never even crossed my mind to tell on you.”

He was looking down at me for a while as if trying to find a hint that I was lying. I must have looked pitiful because he eventually grunted and moved away from me.

I realised I had been holding my breath and I exhaled with relief but didn't move an inch from where I was standing. Suddenly, I felt naked. Owen was wearing his shorts and long-sleeve and I wished I wore at least a t-shirt to feel more protected.

“Then what do you want?” he asked without looking at me.

That was a good question. I knew I wanted something but it was hard to tell what it was. I wanted a special feeling in my belly again but I couldn't possibly tell him that.

“Who told you I want anything?” I said and regretted how cocky I sounded. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice or care.

“I abuse and hurt you every time you approach me, but you keep coming back. Clearly, you want something.”

“Maybe I like being hurt and abused by you,” I said and this time I knew I screwed up immediately.

In two quick steps, Owen was back in front of me and I flinched.

“Oh yeah?” I looked away and shut my lips tight. “Listen up, I've been through so much shit recently, I assure you you don't want to play with me. I don't care if I break your neck and get locked up for life. I don't care if you die either, so if you don't want to make your mummy and daddy sad, then go away and don't speak to me again.”

There was silence and I felt his breath on my hair. Sure, my mum would be heartbroken. My dad, if he was alive, wouldn't care much, I think. Wherever he was.

“Can I make you feel better somehow?” I tried.

To my surprise, Owen laughed. I think it was the first time I heard him laughing and even though I was trembling with fear, I couldn't help but nervously smile. It was a burst of hearty, joyful laughter.

“Sure you can!” He said and placed his hand on my shoulder. “Why didn't I think of that? You can solve all of my problems with a snap of your fingers. How could I be so blind?”

I looked up at his face again looking for clues but saw none.

“Take those off,” he said, nodding down at my swimming trunk.

I kept watching his face. but it didn't seem like he was joking. And this was what I wanted, wasn't it?

“Do you mean it?” I asked.

“Yes, now hurry up, take them off.”

I hesitated only for a second and without looking away from his eyes, I lowered my hands to my hips and slipped out of the only piece of cloth I was wearing.

Owen took a few steps back to appraise me. I felt very much exposed.

“Very nice. How old are you again?”

“Thirteen.”

“You kids grow up so fast these days, huh? Now put your hands behind your head.”

I obeyed and now felt even more naked and exposed with my arms stretched upwards. Inevitably, my cock sensed the sexual tension and started getting harder. Before any of us could speak, it was obscenely pointing up at Owen's head.

“What a healthy boy you are. Still watching that Bieber stuff?”

My face got bright red, but I didn't answer. I wasn't particularly proud of this little secret. My heart was pumping and I was wondering what would happen next.

“Now be a good boy and wait for me here. I'll be right back.”

He then turned away and left. I watched him walk in the direction of the campsite until he disappeared. I looked around. There was no living soul visible, but if someone decided to go for a walk along the lakeshore at this hour they would come upon an interesting sight. The sun was long below the horizon, but the moon was shining bright in the sky.

Minutes passed. I started feeling like a moron. My erection wasn't going anywhere. Probably the feeling wasn't that bad. What was the meaning of this? Was this some kind of test? My arms started hurting from keeping them behind my head and I was tempted to put them back down. What if he was watching, though? I looked behind me at the lake. The lonely sailboat wasn't coming my way but it seemed to be closer than before. I was pretty darn sure someone on it had a very clear view on my moonlit butt.

For the first thirty minutes, I felt determined to stay like this for as long as it took. Then it got a bit cold and I started feeling mosquitos stinging me in my neck. I think almost an hour must have passed before I realised he wasn't coming back. I felt extremely silly and used. I waited one more minute and then lowered my hands down with relief and resignation. I looked around at the ground to pick up my swimming trunks.

They weren’t there.

Fuck.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. Why did I let him do these things to me? He wasn't even treating me seriously and I was like a naive kid jumping excitedly around him.

Now, how the fuck do I get back to our cabin?

The solution to my dilemma came sooner than I expected. I was trying to control my breathing when I saw a dark silhouette approaching from the direction of the campsite.

I quickly ducked and hid in the tall grass. Carefully, I stuck my head out to see who was coming. At first, I was hoping it was Owen coming to give me my trunks back and feed me his cock, but it was someone smaller. When he got close enough for me to see his face, I recognised him.

“Hey, Kevin, here!” I hissed.

“Ian?” He looked around and took a few steps in my direction when he saw me. “Wait… are you… naked?”

“Yes… I… I went swimming and… it's a long story. Could you go back to our cabin and fetch me something to wear?”

Kevin looked at me with a smirk as if trying to figure out what was my deal. Sadly, I wasn't sure anymore myself.

“I don't know,” he said, “I'm kind of busy, you know.”

“What are you… don't tell me you're going up the hill.”

“Yes, I am. And you are coming with me unless you want everyone at the camp to see your spotted butt.”

“Hey, it's not spotted, it's perfectly smooth and… hey, you're kidding, right? You're not going into the forest in the middle of the night, right?”

“I told you I was going. I'm not going to chicken out. I need to know what's there.”

I was about to continue persuading him, but then I had a second thought. I couldn't let him go alone. Chances were it would be the last time we’d see each other. Regardless, I did need my clothes.

I sighed. “Alright. But don't piss your pants the minute you hear a spooky sound.”

“I'll be right back," he said with a smirk.

I sat on the ground and waited on him, staring at the lake. I played with my cock absentmindedly. It was a nice place to shoot my load, but I promised myself to save the energy for real action.

I thought about Kevin. Once again, I cursed myself for telling him the story. I could've predicted he would crosscheck the facts and get all curious. Hopefully, a little trauma could keep him away from snooping.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard his footsteps. “Here,” he said and handed me over my clothes. He didn't care to turn away as I was dressing up. I read that as a good sign.

“Ian?” Kevin asked as we were walking toward the tree line.

“What's that, mate?”

“You're weird.”

“Duh. I know. That's why you like hanging out with me.”

He giggled. “Yeah. Sometimes I think I'm weird, too.”

“Let's be weird together then.”

“Sounds good. How about we start now?”

We stopped and looked at the forest line. It was almost completely dark at this hour. Kevin took his phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight.

“You know they'll send us home if they discover where we've gone?” I made a final attempt at stopping him.

He shrugged. “I know,” he said. Without talking anymore, we entered the dark forest.

We walked for a few minutes and the path was pretty clear and visible so far.

“Would you shut down that light?” I asked him. “It's bright enough here. You're only blinding me with this thing.”

“What are you saying?” he said. “It's pitch fucking black.”

Oh yes, I forgot.

A few more minutes passed. I was innocently looking around from time to time.

“What are you even expecting to find when we get there?” I asked.

“Nothing.”

“So why are we even…”

Suddenly, Kevin stopped in his stracks. “Shhhh! You hear that?”

“Hear what?” I asked. Obviously, I did hear it. Some two minutes before he did. I did smell it, too.

“Hide!” he hissed. We ducked into the bushes at the side of the path and Kevin dropped his phone to the ground. He quickly picked it up and turned off the flashlight. The darkness fell and I heard the boy breath fast next to me.

“There, look!” Kevin whispered and pointed in a direction deeper in the forest.

“What? I don't see anything,” I lied with a reassuring voice.

“Oh fuck… oh god… over there. They're moving!”

I felt Kevin grab my arm in a panic and I rolled my eyes.

“Kevin, if you're panicking because of a frog, I'll never give you a back rub again.”

“Fuck, Ian, RUN!” he uttered with a trembling voice and jumped to his feet. Before I could react, he was running like crazy down the path back where we came from. I hoped he wouldn't trip and break his neck on his way down.

When Kevin was gone, I calmly stood up and put my hands up. One by one, the wolves emerged from behind the trees, their red eyes piercing the black of the night.

“Go away,” their leader showed me. He was a young but muscular and dangerously-looking black wolf. His head was about at my eye level and he probably weighed five times more than me.

“I tried to stop him,” I showed them. “He won't be back.”

“You go away, too. You don't belong here.”

I looked him right in the eyes and cleared my throat. “I go where I want,” I said in my human voice and it echoed among the trees.

Momentarily, palpable tension filled the air. Pheromones of war hit my nostrils. I counted maybe a dozen of them, all stronger and older than me. They could shred me to pieces if they only wanted. My confidence puzzled them, but I didn’t want any trouble.

“Calm down. I'll go,” I showed them.

“The paw patrol is here,” their leader showed me just as I was about to turn my back on them.

“What?”

“You know why they're here.”

I bit my lower lip. I knew.

***

Fucking paw patrol, I thought to myself as I was walking down the path. How bold of them to venture right into the lion's den. I had to be careful.

Back in the cabin, Kevin was on his bed, swinging back and forth and biting his nails. He jerked his head up when he saw me.

“Oh man, oh god!” He jumped to his feet and ran to me to hug me. “I thought you were dead!

“Easy now, there there,” I patted his back.

“You saw them! You must have seen them!”

“Yeah, you mean that frog? I chased it away with a stick. It gave me a good fight but…”

“Stop mocking me! The eyes! Didn’t you see the eyes?!”

I sighed and grabbed his shoulders, looking the boy deep in the eyes. “I saw nothing, Kevin. There was nothing there. I'm alive. I just turned around and walked back to the camp. There was nothing there.”

My acting skills seemed to work and slowly Kevin’s face muscles relaxed.

“Oh jeez. Oh gosh,” he stammered out, “you must think I'm one fraidy cat, don't you?”

“It's fine, Kevin, your mind can play tricks on you in the dark. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow you'll feel fine.”

Fifteen minutes later we were cuddling in my bed. Honestly, I no longer felt excited about it. Kevin was getting a bit too clingy for my liking and YES, I knew I could be clingy, too, shut up.

Then, Kevin kissed me on the lips. Did it come out of nowhere? Not really. Did I want it to happen? A few days ago, maybe. Now – not so much anymore.

I delicately pushed him away. He looked at me with worry and disappointment.

“I love you, Kevin,” I said. “Just... not like that.”

“Oh… I was sure that…”

“No.”

“Okay. I'm sorry.”

“Don't be, Kevin. I really love you. We can still cuddle if you want.”

“Yes, please.”

***

In the morning, Kevin was still sleeping as I was scratching his name from the S tier on my would-fuck list. He went down all the way to tier C.

hr /> Thank you for reading. Let me know what you think!
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Arch, you are a sneaky devil. You put us in Ian's head and then don't show the entire picture. He has senses superior to those of a human, can understand wolf speak, and is unafraid of them. What is he really?

What is the paw patrol?

Oh yeah, the whole making us not like your characters thing? It's working.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So who or what is Ian, he understands wolf speak, not afraid of them and has superior senses than a human.

So Kevin has become to clingy for Ian.

What is Paw Patrol?

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yeah. The official reveal of what has been foreshadowed since the first paragraph of the first chapter and hinted at heavily since chapter 3, which all but stated that Ian was aware of the supernatural events going on around him. Given how he was acting, I suspected he'd already been "turned."

In any event? I'm hoping for the story to take a leap forward soon. Since we've seen a lot of Ian trying to get into pants thus far, and hints of other things but not much else. And I'd like to see where the over plot of the whole thing is going.

Also, if this follows the 9 chapter pattern of the previous stories? Then now is about the time when the "main plot" would kick in.

Edited by Nightlit
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I didn't know for sure but I thought there was a reason why this story was being told from Ian's POV still a surprise somewhat.I'm going to assume the wolves were Ryan and Alex or is that that to easy?

What up with Ian losing interest in Kevin so fast?Is there even something more going on with Ian🤔

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I didn't know for sure but I thought there was a reason why this story was being told from Ian's POV still a surprise somewhat.I'm going to assume the wolves were Ryan and Alex or is that that to easy?

I mean. Ryan is a fox, so that's doubtful. Also, Alex's whole reason for breaking up with Owen was to protect him. I don't think he's follow him around after that, if only because it would hurt a lot to be able to see him but not touch. I think they are just some more shifters who happen to live in the area. Perhaps related to Ian's story (which I assume, even if he embellished it, has a lot of truth to it).

6 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

What up with Ian losing interest in Kevin so fast?Is there even something more going on with Ian🤔

I suspect Ian never really had interest in Kevin personally. Just in the hunt. The chase. Kevin was something he knew he wasn't supposed to have. You'll note he lost interest? When Kevin became pliable, implying that Ian wanted it to be harder, or never really cared that much about succeeding with Kevin at all, more the challenge of trying.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Nightlit said:

I mean. Ryan is a fox, so that's doubtful.

 

Duh!!! That's right my bad.Although it would be a good twist if Ryan and Alex could suddenly be able to do that.

I'm curious when Ian encountered Owen and Alex in the previous story if Alex would be able to  sense there is something different about Ian.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Now I'm feel dumb for not see it coming.

I still love Ian though..

He's a nice boy ok. You guys are being mean lol 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 12/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, drpaladin said:

What is the paw patrol?

On 12/7/2021 at 6:18 PM, chris191070 said:

What is Paw Patrol?

Probably just a joke, don't think too much about it... 😜

On 12/7/2021 at 7:46 PM, Nightlit said:

In any event? I'm hoping for the story to take a leap forward soon. Since we've seen a lot of Ian trying to get into pants thus far, and hints of other things but not much else. And I'd like to see where the over plot of the whole thing is going.

Also, if this follows the 9 chapter pattern of the previous stories? Then now is about the time when the "main plot" would kick in.

*pressure intensifies*

23 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I didn't know for sure but I thought there was a reason why this story was being told from Ian's POV

There's a reason for everything 😈

22 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Duh!!! That's right my bad.Although it would be a good twist if Ryan and Alex could suddenly be able to do that.

Ryan's a fox, Alex is a wolf... if I let them change to other animals at will this would turn into a complete clusterf*ck... not that it's not already haha. 

22 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I'm curious when Ian encountered Owen and Alex in the previous story if Alex would be able to  sense there is something different about Ian.

Very good question. No clear answer to it as of yet, I think. But shapeshifters met other shapeshifters in their human form before. This should be enough to make a guess. 

3 hours ago, Loek said:

Now I'm feel dumb for not see it coming.

I still love Ian though..

He's a nice boy ok. You guys are being mean lol 

I totally agree, he's nice, funny, talented, cute... what else do you need? #justiceforian

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 12/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, drpaladin said:

Oh yeah, the whole making us not like your characters thing? It's working.

Oh yeah, drpaladin - I am right there with you!

 

8 hours ago, Loek said:

He's a nice boy ok. You guys are being mean lol 

Ian seems to have taken a liking to rough sex, but he's not the type of guy I would want long term.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..