Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 4,164 Words
  • 2,559 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dark Star - 8. Chapter 8

I silence the alarm clock after the first tone and sit up straight in my bed. It feels like waking up on a Christmas morning. I get dressed, and leave home without breakfast. I've never been so happy to start a day before 6 am.

When I turn into the street where Rufus lives, I stop in my tracks and quickly back off behind the corner. I cautiously peek and watch his mom struggle with her car door. She does it for a few seconds before the door gives up, and she gets in hastily. I hug the wall when she drives past me without noticing. I sigh in relief, unsure why I was hiding in the first place, and continue walking. Rufus opens the door, smiling without exposing his teeth. Shit, he's cute like that.

"Hi," he says.

"Hey. I was just passing by, and I thought…"

"Shut up!" he giggles. "Come in."

A couple minutes later, we are sitting on his bed and cuddling. All the excitement that I managed to suppress is slowly resurfacing. Just being close to Rufus makes my head spin.

"Finally alone," I say. "Ready for anything?"

"I think so." He looks me right in the eyes and bites his lower lip. If it's not explicit consent, I don't know what is.

I force myself to take it slow. I plant soft kisses on his face and run my hands up and down his body. Rufus sighs when I slide my right hand under his t-shirt. I feel his smooth chest and tickle his nipple with my thumb, causing him to breathe faster. From there, it doesn't take me long to lift his shirt. The boy raises his hands to let me remove it, and I throw it on the floor with a dramatic swing. I place my hands on his naked shoulders and slowly run them down his body. A few dark hairs stick out from under his armpits and the waist of his sweatpants, but his slim chest is completely hairless. I can't believe I held his dick twice, but I haven't seen him fully shirtless until now - at least not from up close.

"Why are you so cute?" I ask, my eyes feasting on the sight.

"What are you talking about? I'm a shrimp."

"Guess I like seafood. At least you're not fat like me."

"You're not fat!" he protests.

"Sure am."

"Let's see," he takes the bait willingly with a playful smile, and helps me get rid of my shirt.

I was deliberately exaggerating about being fat. Maybe I don't and won't ever have a six-pack - because food is awesome - but playing different sports gives me this toned, meaty teenage frame that I'm more than happy with.

"Oh shit," he whispers and touches my pecs.

"Told ya. Fat."

"Shut up already," he scolds me and softly punches my naked shoulder.

"Looking for a fight?" I ask. Without warning, I grab him, and we roll on the bed, with Rufus screaming and laughing in protest. It takes me only seconds to pin him down by the wrists. I don't wait for permission and kiss him on the mouth. I love how active he is with his little tongue and gives all he has into everything he does. Our mouths turn into a little power plant that sends electricity down my spine and brings heat to my groin. I don’t know if it’s love or lust, but I know my erection is triggered by something at the core of my soul. Sounds of slurping and moaning fill the room and I can’t get enough of him.

Without wasting too much time, I go lower and pull down his pants. He lifts his cute butt to help me, and he lies there only in his white briefs, tented by his hardness. Rufus stretches like a cat when I grab his bulge and give it a few strokes.

"Oooh," Rufus moans and lets my hand caress him. But I didn't come here for handjobs. I think we've had enough foreplay, so I greedily grab the edges of his briefs and pull them down, releasing the cute penis, bouncing invitingly in front of my face. His pubic hair is just a soft, trimmed patch that looks incredibly sexy.

Rufus coos cutely when I swallow most of his shaft. Without previous dick-sucking experience, the feeling is weird but nice. Even nicer are the boy's moans as I curl my fist around the root of his tool and start bobbing on it slowly, feeling every nuance between my lips.

"Oh my god, oh my god," he whimpers. I look up to see his eyes are closed and his arms are stretched out. His chest rises and falls, and soft moans escape with every breath. He seems lost in the experience, making me want to pleasure him even more. I grab his balls with my other hand and massage them gently. Rufus groans and spreads his legs wider, giving me better access and an even better view! His naked body is delicious, especially as he squirms under my touch. I take my time, not going too slow or too fast, making sure he never forgets this moment. Rufus only lasts a few minutes before his breath quickens.

"Uh, uh, uh," his high-pitched moans intensify, and he puts one hand on my head. I've never fantasized about swallowing someone's load, but now I want my reward, and I want it raw. A moment later, Rufus pushes his hips up and climaxes in my mouth, filling it with a few hot spurts that I immediately drink. It's not exactly tasty, but since it came from him, I don’t waste a single drop.

With the final spasm, Rufus collapses and starts panting. He rubs his stomach as if trying to squeeze some more good feelings from his loins. I release his spent dick with a pop.

"Oh my god… that was so good," he looks at me with dreamy eyes.

I gently rub his thighs, watching with satisfaction as his penis loses some of its hardness and rests just below his belly button. "You are really beautiful," I tell him.

"I'm not, but thanks. Keep rubbing me like that. It feels good."

"I can rub you from here to infinity."

I'm not lying. His legs are just so perfect. Slim and perfectly smooth from his waist all the way to his knees. Below the knees, he grows some light hair that gives his boyishness this masculine edge. I absolutely love it.

"Okay, enough," Rufus gets from under me and on his knees. "Your turn!"

My hands shake as Rufus helps me out of my pants and boxers. We're on our knees and kiss passionately. My dick, which lost some of its hardness, goes full mast in a couple of heartbeats, squeezed between our bellies. Unlike his straight and smooth member, my tool is slightly veiny, bigger, and bent upward.

Rufus doesn't keep me waiting for too long. He breaks the kiss, and his mouth finds its way down my neck and chest. He sucks my nipple for a while and then quickly bends down to swallow my cock head.

"Oh fuck," I let out. His mouth is so warm. I've grown to love kissing his small tongue, but now it feels even better circling around my glans. He takes it out of his mouth to give my shaft a few licks before swallowing it again. The boy can't take it all like I did him, but I can see he's trying. It looks so hot. Seeing him there with his mouth around my dick is a dream come true.

I place my hands on his head and slowly take over the initiative. I pump my hips back and forth to match his tempo. Slowly, Rufus stops moving, letting me hump his mouth and only using his hand to play with my balls.

"Your mouth feels so good, Rufus."

"Mmmhmm," he mumbles.

"If I go too hard, tell me," I say and speed up. I haven't cum in three days and feel my orgasm building up quickly. I grab his hair harder and plow his face with long thrusts that stop just an inch away from his throat. The sight of my dick disappearing in his cute mouth is to die for. My orgasm builds up slowly, getting closer and stronger like an avalanche. There's just one thing that could make me even happier.

"I want to cum on your face," I say with a husky voice.

He looks up at me for a second. He can't talk with a full mouth, but I know he heard me. He stops playing with my balls and tickles the skin patch between my scrotum and my hole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I pant.

A dozen or so thrusts later, it hits me - even stronger than I expected.

"Uuuugh."

Rufus quickly takes my dick out of his mouth, turns to the right, and closes his eyes, preparing for an impact. And he's wise to do so. The orgasm is so intense I can barely force myself to keep my eyes open and watch the first squirt hit him just above his left eye. More follow, and I quickly coat his face with my sticky release.

Suddenly, a series of flashbacks passes in front of my eyes. Rufus raising his hand at school. Rufus hanging with the girls from our class. Us making fun of him. Rufus in focus mode, working on our project. Rufus watching the eclipse, and Rufus watching Saturn through my telescope. Rufus hugging me at school. And now, Rufus holding my spasming dick and taking my load like a champ despite wincing every time a new jet lands on his cheek or lips. Something about it makes me happy and fulfilled. That used to be all I wanted. It’s not anymore, but it’s still a dream come true.

Rufus looks uncomfortable, but when I stop shooting, he takes my dick back in his mouth and sucks off the last few drops.

"Oh shit… so good…" I pant like a horse.

After half a minute, my tool becomes oversensitive. I slowly pull it out of his mouth and let myself fall on the bed.

"I'm sorry," I say as he grabs his shirt to clean himself. "I don't shoot this much normally."

"It's fine," he says, slowly rubbing his face with the shirt. "I could tell how much you enjoyed it."

"That was amazing. I've never felt so great. Thanks."

"I enjoyed it too. A lot!" he smiles. "Maybe not the part when you shot at my face, but everything else was so hot!"

"Next time, you choose where I finish," I wink at him.

"I'll take you up on that!"

"Shit," I stretch myself and cross my arms behind my head. "Now I don't want to go to school."

"We still have almost an hour."

"Then come here."

I raise my arm and let Rufus cuddle into me from the side.

"Ooh, that's good," I sigh when he settles in and puts his hand on my chest. "Just don't fall asleep."

"I'll try," he purrs, sounding half-asleep already. There's something soothing about being naked together like that. I play with his hair and wonder how I did not mess it all up yet. Maybe there's a major fuckup coming up. Perhaps I'm just teased to fly higher to the sun, just so life can kick me off into the ocean - just when everything is almost perfect.

"Crap," a voice wakes me up. "Wake up, Tyler, we're late."

"Just five more minutes," I grunt, trying to remember where I am.

"Come on! We're gonna be late."

Rufus is still naked, and I watch his sexy butt as he bends down to grab fresh underwear from a drawer. The sight makes me immediately horny. I swear I'm ready to skip school and play some more. Too soon, he turns around and puts on his briefs.

"Quit staring, and let's go!"

"Ugh, okay."

I force myself to get up.

"Shouldn't we take a shower?" I ask.

"No time. Go wash in the sink if you have to."

I quickly go to the bathroom, my semi-hardon leading the way. I clean it and make sure no suspicious stains are left on my skin.

When I'm back, Rufus is already dressed, and I start grabbing my clothes that, for some reason, are all over the room. I put them on, and I check the time on my phone.

"Shit, we're gonna be late."

Refus snorts. "I told you twice, dummy. Wait. I'll call my brother. I think he works evening shifts this week."

A quick phone call later, Tim agrees to give us a lift, so we grab our things and go downstairs. Rufus double-checks that his bed is made and then locks the house. Less than five minutes later, a familiar car pulls over, and we get inside.

"Who is this?" Tim asks without turning around. I can tell he's pissed, unless this is how he always is. Is he going to chin me if he doesn't like the answer?

"It's Tyler. We're in the same class. We did that eclipse project together."

"Cool. Wait… he's not your boyfriend, right?"

We look at each other in the back seats.

"Well…" Rufus starts, "we're going out."

"Fuck!" he yells and hits the steering wheel with his fist, making the horn go off and scaring the shit out of me.

"What?" Rufus shouts back.

"We took a bet with Tess that you're gonna be a virgin forever. Hey, listen, don't tell her, okay? You owe me for the lift anyway. If you tell her that you got laid, I lose twenty bucks, so you better shut your mouth, you got it? Fuck, I can't believe my little bro banged at fifteen."

I watch Rufus turn red as his brother rants, taking quick turns and treating the road rules rather optionally.

"Tyler, right?" he asks, always watching the road. "You better don't fucking try and trick my bro, you hear me? Fuck around and find out."

"Stop it, Tim! Tyler is very nice to me. Stop scaring him!"

"I'm not scaring him, you little shit!"

"Yes, you are! You always keep scaring people off and then wonder why I have no friends!"

"If he's so nice to you, then he's got no reason to worry, right? I'm making sure no one tries to use you, okay?

"Tell it to all your ex-girlfriends." Rufus parries.

"Don't you fucking go there, brat. It's none of your business. It's nice to meet you, Tyler. See? I'm nice. Now stop making me look like a monster."

"Turn left here," Rufus tells him. Thank god because I'm watching the scene in shock, too distracted to pay attention to the road. I can’t believe these two are related. Sure, I start to notice some similarities, like the same chin, same mouth, but their personalities couldn’t be more different. And it looks like they’re used to clashing a lot.

Half a minute later, Tim parks the car in front of the school, and we leave in haste.

"We're five minutes late," Rufus says. "It could be worse."

I'm still at a loss for words, so we just rush inside. I take a deep breath in front of the classroom door before pushing the handle. All eyes are on us as we walk inside. We say sorry and sit at our respective desks, Rufus next to Dale and I next to Jim. Everyone's eyes are on us for some reason. I hear whispers and laughs and don't like it at all.

At first, Jim is strangely silent. After about ten minutes, he leans toward me.

"Dude, what the…" he starts but never finishes.

"What?" I whisper back to him and feel I start sweating.

"Dude…" he repeats but never finishes.

Fantastic. I don't even dare to look at Rufus right now. Is it so suspicious that we're both late and come in together? Depending on how you look at it, it probably is - but there's something more in the air. Fuck around and find out. That's what I get.

My stomach tightens when the bell rings, and we pour out of the class. I avoid looking anyone in the eyes and go to where the boys are standing.

"What the fuck, dude," Dwight says when I approach.

"What did I do?" I pretend to be surprised.

"You tell us. After school."

There's nothing funny about how he says it. Jim and Clyde look the other way, silently siding with Dwight.

My heart sinks. That's it. They know. Every excuse I can come up with will only assure them that what they think is true. Because it is true. I was stupid to think I could live in both these worlds at the same time. Now it's all crashing down on me, and I'm still not ready to make up my mind.

I walk away without a word. I have no one to share my pain with, so I go to the library. On the way, I get cornered by Amanda and some other girls who were at the party yesterday. They're not giving me death stares, but their curious looks and ironic smiles are almost as bad.

"Is that true?" Amanda asks. "You and Rufus?"

"Yes, it's true. We work on a science project. Now excuse me. I have to go." I walk past them and rush to the safety of the library. I take a free seat, pull a random book from my backpack, and contemplate my ruined life. I wasn't ready for it. Perhaps I'd never be. It's over.

How quickly did they come to this conclusion anyway? We were both late for the class, so what? Maybe we were both stuck in the traffic. Maybe we were just working on our project. It could be just a coincidence. There are countless possible explanations for our showing up late together, but somehow they immediately assumed we are boyfriends. And we aren’t! We only hooked up a few times. And even if we were, it's none of their business!

When the bell rings, I grab my things and go straight into the classroom without talking to anyone. Rufus is already there. Our eyes meet for a second, but I can't stand looking at him. I can barely stand being in the same room with him. I sit down, and for almost an hour, I stare at the blackboard.

When the bell rings, I'm the first to leave the classroom and go straight to the library. If I keep this routine, this won't be so bad. And when I'm 18, I can move to Alaska and start anew. The whole bliss from the morning lovemaking is gone, replaced by the feeling of anxiety and doom.

Around halfway through the recess, the library door opens, and I can see Rufus peeking inside. I lay low, hiding behind a history book, but he sees me. I watch him close the door behind himself and walk closer. He sits on the chair in front of me.

"Tyler… what happened?" he whispers.

"Leave me," I say without looking up.

"No, I won't. Not until you tell me what's going on."

I don't answer. What can I say? He won't understand. It's not his fault that I'm fucked in the head.

He nudges me on my elbow. "People say we're boyfriends. So what?"

I exhale and lower the book to look him in the eyes. "You don't understand, do you? It's over. Dwight and the boys hate me. My dad will, too, when he finds out. Everyone's gonna think I'm gay. It's over for me."

"Don't be silly. You would tell them about us sooner or later anyway, so what's the difference?"

I look back down at the desk. I imagine sitting on a chair in Alaska and fishing in an ice hole. Somehow this thought manages to calm me down. It doesn't sound that bad at all.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see his face shift. "You would tell them about us, right?"

"I'm a disgrace. Just leave me here."

"Come on, you're not!" he hisses, and a few faces turn our way, so he lowers his voice. "I didn't give you a chance because I thought you were perfect. I knew you weren't. But I didn't care. I accept everything that you are as long as you accept it too. You were on a good way, Tyler…"

"No. I haven't changed a bit. I lied to you before, and now I make it even worse. I can't ever be like you. If you give me another chance, I'll lie to you again. That's the only thing I can promise."

"Please… just be yourself. You tried… I know it's not easy, but it feels good. You know it's true. You know it! Sure, it's hard at first, but it's all downhill from here."

"I'm sorry, Rufus. Thank you for believing in me. But it only shows how good I got at fooling myself and everyone around me. Being yourself takes balls, and I don't have any. No matter how tough I act."

"Tyler…"

"Do you know why I wanted us to do that conference so much? Did I care about it a single bit? Nope. I only wanted a convincing excuse for hanging out with you. I wasn't going to tell anyone at school about us, especially after how my mom reacted," I add, and my voice breaks. That's as much as I can tell him. If it goes on, I'm going to break down.

"Tyler…"

"Leave me," I interrupt him and bury my head in my arms. For a while, nothing happens, but then I hear his chair move, followed by footsteps. When the bell rings, and I look up, he's gone.

The next class is science. Funny. We were supposed to tell Hudson that we're doing the conference. What a joke. This is where all the white lies lead me, but I keep lying anyway. I'm such a waste of space.

I almost feel relieved going out of the school to confront Dwight and the rest. At least I'm about to get what I deserve.

They wait for me on the school grounds, and I feel nothing when I approach them.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask before they have a chance to speak. Dwight is in combat mode, no doubt about it. Jim and Clyde seem more uncomfortable than anything.

"Where did you go yesterday after you left the party early?" Dwight asks.

"Home," I say.

"That's not what your mom told Amanda after she called you."

I go pale on my face. Fantastic. Simply fantastic! Thank you, Mom.

"Let's try again, then," Dwight says with even less patience. "Where did you go?"

I open my mouth, but it's too dry to speak. This was my main line of defense. My only way to make it look like nothing but a strange coincidence.

"Answer!" Dwight pushes me, and I back a few feet.

"To see Rufus." My voice is lifeless and doesn't feel like it's mine.

"What for?"

"The… uh, conference."

Dwight laughs me in the face. "Good one. But we heard it before. You guys worked hard all night, huh?"

"Are you crazy?" I go. "I didn't sleep with him."

"Then why did you come to school together this morning?"

"I just met him on the way to school. I can call my mom, and she'll tell you I slept at home."

"You got her on your side already, smart. Dude, you're not fooling anyone. Just tell us. Are you gay? Do you fuck Rufus?"

"I don't fuck anyone. You're fucking crazy!" I explode. Might as well die on that hill.

"Then why do you keep lying about him? Why is this your little secret, huh?"

"You know what?" I blurt. "I'm not going to talk to you. If you want to believe your stupid conspiracy, it's your problem. I don't owe you any explanation."

"Dude," Jim speaks up. "It's not just us. Everyone in the class thinks so. Think about how it looks."

"I saw you two hugging in the corridor the other day," Clyde adds coldly. "If you're gay, just tell us, dude. This is ridiculous."

"No. You guys are ridiculous. Don't talk to me again."

I walk past them, pushing Dwight and Jim aside with my shoulders. I go straight home. At least they're not following me. It's over. I might need to burn a few more bridges, but it has to be done. It's just a part of my Alaskan dream. I remember all these old cartoons with characters cutting a hole in the frozen lake with a saw. They usually fall into it afterward. Whatever. I feel ready to take a dive.

hr /> Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think so far.
Copyright © 2022 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wow 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 13
  • Angry 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 hours ago, gdaniel said:

Tyler isn't a coward. He's just afraid. There is a big difference. Every child, regardless of age, wants their parents to love them. Tyler's Mom has reacted otherwise. She has sapped him of whatever courage he may have had.  I'm 77 and bisexual, but I can't tell my 53-year-old daughter that, because I know how she would react. Tyler is only what, 15? I agree with BoyLove and often wish I had a mentor who could help me thru' my new-found discoveries about myself.

There is a thin line between cowardice and fear, which is rationality. I presume that the upcoming chapters will reveal if there is a rational basis to his unpleasant emotions.

Despite coming from a very religious and conservative family, cowardice was never a part of my decision to express myself. However, I would never recommend that approach to anyone else especially when their safety, livelihood, or social positioning is at stake. 

Clearly, Tyler is not as mature or emotionally sound as Rufus, so he may react very differently to being "exposed." Rufus' social circle is largely accepting of him at least at this stage, but the overt homophobia from those within Tyler's has him on edge, which is understandable.

The question is will he sacrifice Rufus based on cowardice or fear? If so, what impact will it have on his development?

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
7 hours ago, gdaniel said:

Just a brief follow-up. As well as being an incurable romantic, I am an eternal optimist. This site is all about supporting gay youth who are coming to grips with who they are. Therefore, I'm sure that with Rufus' love, Tyler will eventually find the strength he needs to recognize who he is and come out of this hiding place he is trying to create for himself.

Tyler needs Rufus for his development as his social circle does not appear very supportive. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Tyler’s mother is a piece of work. I don’t think it is a coincidence she asked Tyler in a prior chapter if his other friends were accepting of Rufus, and a short time later she is disclosing to one of his class mates Tyler's whereabouts after the party. She really is a trouble-making harridan. It would serve her right if her husband was having sex with other men on the down low and offers his support to Tyler as a gay/bisexual teenager. @Arch Hunter perhaps you can arrange for her to take one too many drinks in the evening whilst watching TV alone after an afternoon spent drinking with her friends, and as a result she meets an unfortunate end, choking on her own vomit. Such demise would be poetic justice for a woman obsessed with appearance.

Dwight is a fuckwit and his two lackeys, Clyde and Jim, are not much better. I was hoping the latter two had balls and a spine and would stand up to Dwight, but it appears my hopes were in vain. Tyler is for the moment devastated, betrayed by Mommie Dearest and treated like a leper by his supposed friends. Even though Dwight’s, Clyde’s and Jim’s treatment of him comes as no surprise to Tyler, he is rightly still very upset by their pathetic behaviour. Methinks Rufus has more balls than Tyler and the other three combined and, if he is as keen on Tyler as he now appears to be he may have to put those balls to good use. Or better still as @drsawzall has speculated, Tim may choose to intervene and teach the three penile-challenged stoners a lesson about life.

Tim proved to be a delightful surprise in this chapter. Behind his often gruff and unpleasant behaviour lies a character intent on protecting his brother from those who may prey on his good nature. 

The character development in this story has been most impressive @Arch Hunter.  I like a story such as this with a leisurely pace and without too much melodrama. Stories with incessant melodrama and a frantic pace tend to be draining and their appeal short lived. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..