Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 857 Words
  • 845 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rocky Prompts, Tennessee - 7. PT #27 - Paranormal Fling

Tell a story that begins at the same place as it ends.
This is the sequel to PT Prompt #7 Paranormal Drinks https://gayauthors.org/story/astone2292/rocky-prompts-tennessee/4
Inspired by the five motions from the comment section.

The slamming of the bathroom stall only added to Zully’s desires. He growled as he closed the door behind him. Alone with the cute human.

Derek was biting his bottom lip, and it drove the werewolf mad. In a lust-filled rush, both men dropped their pants and made contact. The human’s tongue was assertive, but Zully demanded control. Gripping one of the plump cheeks, he smirked at Derek’s inhalation.

“Got any lube?”

He nodded, turned, and bent over. As Derek fumbled in his chino pocket, Zully moaned at the sight before him.

A low whistle came from in front of the werewolf. Zully’s vision blurred, but he shook his head and focused on the task at hand. He was handed a travel-sized packet as another tune rang in the stall. Zully grunted as his knees weakened. “Wh-what’s going…”

“Just need a little more room, sexy man.”

A third, much louder whistle echoed throughout the room. His breathing quickened, and as he tried to straighten his posture, Zully watched as the stall went sideways. The wall should have stopped him, but it faded from existence. Before hitting the floor, the scenery changed!

Continuing the momentum, he saw luscious, green fields come into view. The second his feet hit solid ground, Zully dropped to his knees and gasped for air. Looking around, trees and flowers littered the area. “Wha… where am I?”

“Dionysus’ realm, you silly wolf!”

Lifting his head, he focused on the feet in front of his face. The shoes and dropped pants were gone, and as Zully examined further, so was the shirt and earrings. “D-Derek?”

The naked human grinned. “Present.”

“What the fuck just happened?”

“Brought us out of that nasty stall. You’re welcome.”

“But how?”

Derek tittered and knelt. “I whistled. Would’ve been easier if I had my flute, but I can still get home when I need to.”

Realizing what had taken place, Zully instantly knew what the human actually was. “You’re a satyr!”

“Bingo! Now, are we fuckin’ or what?”

Composing himself, the werewolf stood. “I’m not doing a goat, dude. Not my thing.”

Derek crossed his arms. “Do I look like a goat? Must’ve left my horns at the bar.”

The sarcasm irritated him, but the satyr’s statement was true. He still looked like a human! “How’s that possible?”

“You lesser beings really need to read some books. Okay, time for a crash course!” As Derek clapped his hands, his body changed immediately. His lower half was covered in short, thick, brown hairs, and his feet were replaced with hooves. The horns on the satyr’s head were thick and curled like a ram’s. “Here’s the OG version, and now…” He clapped again, reverting every alteration. “Here’s the Zully-friendly version. Now, what do ya say? How ‘bout we get that disco stick nice and slick?”

***

Out of breath, Zully rolled over onto the grass. The cool blades felt delightful on his sweaty back. The breeze blew across his body, and it felt otherworldly as wind danced between his chest hairs.

Derek curled close to the werewolf. “That… was hot.”

He snorted and nuzzled the man’s forehead. “Would’ve been better if your friends over there weren’t cheering the entire time.”

“Hey, what can you do? We like music, wine, and sex. Gotta say, I was curious about the rumors for your kind.”

“Oh?”

“Safe to say they’re true. You guys make the best lovers.”

Zully clenched his eyelids and guffawed! Once he calmed down, he rose to rest on his elbows. “Glad I could sort that out for you. Not to sound impatient, haven’t we been here for a bit? My friends are probably banging on the bathroom door.”

Derek rolled his eyes. “Right, right. So… rules of Dionysus’ realm. Time works differently here. Back at the bar, it’s probably been about thirty seconds or so.”

“Huh. So it’s better to chill here for about an hour. Don’t need Kristie calling me a minute-man.”

“Is that the vampire chick? I heard her calling me a size-queen by the way.”

“And?”

Derek giggled. “Facts. I’m not sure about you, but I’d like to see you again.”

“Same. This was fun.”

The two talked for nearly an hour, and if it weren’t for Derek’s reminder, Zully would’ve stayed longer. The satyr gave strict instruction to where the werewolf needed to stand. “Don’t need you getting cut in half by the stall wall.”

“R-Right!” He didn’t pretend to understand the complexities. Doing everything he was told, Zully put faith in Derek.

The satyr positioned himself close. “All right, this should be good enough. Ready?”

“Don’t you need your flute?”

Derek shrugged. “It’s more of a crowd-pleaser. I can do simple magic without it. I’m going to whistle now.”

“Great, more world spinning.”

The man pursed his lips and blew. The noise rang loud, and the blurriness returned. All Zully could do was watch Derek’s wide smile as the world went sideways.

Whipping his head, they were back in the stall. Derek pointed to the floor. Together, they snickered and pulled up their pants. Hand in hand, Zully led the way to the table.

Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

13 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Love these vignettes, well crafted and very enjoyable!!! 

Glad ya like 'em! I've been on the lookout for a prompt suggestion to continue from Part One, and I'm so glad I saw the newest ones this week. I think Derek might be my new favorite character to write for. Such good lines came from him. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Just gotta wait for the right prompt

A challenge!

“Don’t you need your flute?”:gikkle: Sorry, easily amused.

Nice. :)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Aditus said:

A challenge!

“Don’t you need your flute?”:gikkle: Sorry, easily amused.

Nice. :)

 

 

@Aditus, @astone2292, here's one for ya..."He was caught blowing his horn"!!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Aditus said:

A challenge!

“Don’t you need your flute?”:gikkle: Sorry, easily amused.

Nice. :)

 

 

I'm proud of some lines in this mini-series, although I see a missed opportunity. 

"Don't you need your flute?"

"I'd rather have yours again."

1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

@Aditus, @astone2292, here's one for ya..."He was caught blowing his horn"!!

"He was caught blowin' his horn."

Haerdin shook his head, causing his long, red beard to flow in the wind. "The last thing that lad needed was a horn. Might ask the king if we can confiscate—

A blaring noise made him cringe. He spotted the youngin at the main gate, dragging a large instrument in the dirt.

In disbelief, Haerdin whispered to Lothraer, "That's a big one, 'innit?"

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

These "shorts" are so much fun!  Got to find you another prompt so you can continue this one!  Love it!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Patch1 said:

These "shorts" are so much fun!  Got to find you another prompt so you can continue this one!  Love it!

Thanks for reading, Patch! They're fun to write, and a good break if I hit a writer's block. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..