Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 467 Words
  • 782 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tales of Inanimate Objects - 5. Chapter 5

"Alright, Stormy. I'm all lubed up!"

Storm rolled his finger socket. "Don't get cocky now." His thick Irish accent was vocal in the confined space. "It's only Tuesday. We all know Tuesday's are the worst. When ye think you're good, add 'nother layer."

"Man," Roto whined, "I ain't no onion. I don't need no layers. Just one, maybe two, and I'll be slidin' right into that good-good."

"Keep talkin' like that, laddie, and you'll wind up kissin' a gutter. Just because you're new 'round here don't mean you're golden."

If he could roll sideways, Roto would. "I am golden, like a fuckin' potato! Get ready for an easy night, laddie," Roto mocked, "because you're gonna sit nice and pretty while I do the heavy lifting."

Being lifted from the bag, he was ready to strike. The smell of oil and greasy food hit him. Being set on the rack, he waited patiently as Storm plopped next to him. The jukebox was playing a bop, and it took everything he had not to rock to the beat.

When he was penetrated, Roto hummed, "Yeah, girl. Now let me out with that pop."

Held with a hand on his side, he was brought back a bit and his owner stepped forward. "There you go, baby. Stay on that line now."

The wind felt refreshing against his smooth skin as his left, rubber hole smacked. Hitting the wood rolling, he slid his way to a great start. "Incoming, bitches!"

Slapping the first pin, Rito heard the explosion around him. The wood had no chance against his resin. Riding the track back to the start, Roto hollered as he breached the stopper and collided with Storm. "Go on, tell it to me."

"Got 'em all."

"Yeah! Sit and spin, old man!"

"Oi, have some respect. I have to clean up after ye when you fuck up."

"Ain't gonna today! I'm feelin' it. Three-hunned tonight."

The pair trash-talked until Roto was grabbed again. "Hey, now. Stick it in, girl. Don't mess with tradition."

Seeing the line below, Roto cringed. "No, no. One to the left, baby doll. You ain't goin' get your points if we go this way."

The weight shifted. His socket popped and he was too far on the right. "C'mon. Stay on it…" He teetered too close to the edge. Dancing on the line, Roto tried to lean, but his spin was off. He fell in before knocking into a single piece of wood. The only crash he heard was his own.

The dusty gutter was gnarly. "Oh, hell nah! Bitch better polish me off after that shit throw."

Back at the rack, Roto was fuming. "You see that shit?"

"Aye, looks like I got a clean-up on lane twelve," Storm quipped as he was whisked away.

Copyright © 2022 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



2 hours ago, kbois said:

In keeping with the holiday spirit.... 

Who remembers Elf Bowling?

 

I have no idea what Elf Bowling is, but I went Duckpin bowling with friends in Cincinnati. That was forkin' fun as hell, especially after several drinks. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
7 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Are you referring to the type of bowling that uses a smaller ball and smaller pins I remember seeing that as a kid

That's candlepin bowling. 

4 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I have no idea what Elf Bowling is, but I went Duckpin bowling with friends in Cincinnati. That was forkin' fun as hell, especially after several drinks. 

Elf Bowling was a computer game:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Dan South said:

This is either the finest obscure bowling reference or it isn’t 

Spoiler

Getting three strikes in a row is called a turkey. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kbois said:
  Hide contents

Getting three strikes in a row is called a turkey. 

 

When I saw "hidden comment" I thought oh great low hanging fruit I fully expected a shot but it didn't come Merry Christmas I guess😄

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

When I saw "hidden comment" I thought oh great low hanging fruit I fully expected a shot but it didn't come Merry Christmas I guess😄

Your present is currently in the editing process. Won't be ready until after the new year. 

  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, kbois said:

Elf Bowling was a computer game:

 

Oh, dear lord. Santa looks like he's about to fork up those elves' lives... 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

Your present is currently in the editing process. Won't be ready until after the new year. 

You wrote him a present? What about all of your other readers, hmmmm? 

  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..