Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 1,055 Words
  • 1,418 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What kind of wolf am I? - 4. Chapter 4

Tristan

I was speechless – He’d just growled at me! I had been told off… by a pup. I was his alpha, for crying out loud, and even so, I could do nothing but watch him walk away, too shocked to follow. I huffed. I had never – Not even Asha growled at me like that!

I wondered for a brief moment why anger didn’t surface, shouldn’t I be angry? I believed I should, I had punished others of my pack for less, like Nadine had been earlier that evening. Perhaps the confusion over the abrupt change in the pup’s demeanour was what had caught me off guard. I had definitely scented the desire thick on him, I had heard him gasp at my nearness, and then the next second he was emitting anger like I’d just slapped him. I pinched the bridge of my nose and trying to figure out what had just happened.

I’d noticed him in a group of friends and hadn’t wanted to disturb his fun. That’s when I’d seen the tall, blond youngster eyeing him. I hadn’t wanted to interfere, but then the blond had moved, and something inside me snapped. I was amazed at myself for being able to stay put. The pup had seen me and willingly come to me, clearly wanting to. I wished to claim him, and I definitely didn’t want him drunk if I was going to bring him to my bed. And also, if he was drunk, he might walk off with this blond guy for some nighttime fun, just the thought made me angry— and so, I had taken his beer, ordering him not to drink anymore. He should have understood. What had gone wrong?

“You still moping?” Asha walked towards me a stupid grin on his face.

“Shut your trap, Asha,” I growled without looking up at him.

“Wow, someone’s touchy.” He whipped right back, “The pup didn’t bite, I see.” Sometimes I regretted recruiting my best friend for the beta, he was such a pain in the ass.

“I’m gonna go cool off,” I said and shoved the beer at Asha and went outside. I chose to circle the centre of my territory at the edge of the festivities, not wishing to be bothered, but not wanting to leave the premises either. An hour went by before I decided to go back, having come to no conclusion what so ever about the pup. Hell, I didn’t even know his name. How had he gotten under my skin so fast?

Shots had started going around as the party had reached its peak. Groups of people competing in drinking and couples making out were everywhere. Maybe it was time to retreat after all. I started to make my way back to my room. My living quarters were pretty secluded from the rest of the house, and my smell usually kept the members of my pack from trespassing, so the moaning coming from one of the hallways surprised me. I turned left in their direction to tell them to take it elsewhere when the scent hit me like a smack in the face. The growl emitted from my throat before I even spotted them. With the incredible speed of my kind, I grabbed the pup and pulled him from the spot where the blond youngster had him pinned against the wall. The other guy's nostrils flared, and he had the decency to whimper.

“Leave!” I roared. The wolf cowered before me, clearly knowing his place. He ducked past me towards the party, and I was alone with the pup, thrashing in the tight grip I had on him.

“Let go of me,” he growled, but unable to twist free. I pulled him close and met his gaze, the scent of his desire mingled with his anger, battling the rage clouding my brain.

“I told you to stop drinking!” I rumbled, the smell of shots lingering on him.

“Who do you think – “ I crashed my lips against his unable to stop myself, he pushed at my shoulders but to no aid. An angry growl escaped my throat as I tasted the other male on him, and he whined, not in submission but desire. He started clawing and pulling at my shirt instead of shoving, as I kissed him with a vengeance. I slid a hand into his hair and yanked him back. I stared down at him, watching his blown pupils and swollen lips. With an annoyed snort, I bent and threw him on my shoulder. A surprised yelp escaped him, followed by a wanton moan as his erection rubbed against my chest.

I was split between wanting to fuck him and punish him as I carried him to my bedroom. I threw him down on it and leaned over him. For a moment I stared down at him, now that I had him in my bed, my brain started to clear. I wanted him, God, I wanted him, but not like this. I was battling with my need to rub away the other male’s scent with my own and the not wanting to claim his in his drunken state. I wanted him willing and filled with desire caused by me.

“Tell me your name,” I growled, causing him to whimper.

“Sasha.” He breathed, trying to pull me down.

“You know my name?” I let him pull down my hips and immediately regretting it as he rubbed his hard length against my aching cock. Not yet, I warned myself and pulled back again.

“Tristan.” He whined, beckoning for me to touch him. At least he remembered who I was. I leaned in closer.

“You will stay here, Sasha, and sleep it off. And then,” I bent down and dragged my tongue from his collarbone to his ear before sucking in his earlobe and biting it gently, making him whimper as he clawed at my back. “If you are a good pup, I’ll give you what you want,” I whispered in his ear before pulling back and getting to my feet. He didn’t growl at me this time, at least. But a small snort got my attention.

“Yes, Tris,” he snickered just as closed the door behind me, managing not to cringe at the nickname. Fuck I was going to kill Asha.

Copyright © 2020 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 19
  • Haha 6
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.
Feel free to like or comment, all will be highly appreciated🥰
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I know, he's Alpha so he should be...but I love Tris's self-control. Good on you.

I think Sasha's rank is a benefit. He is so far removed from the hierarchy so is no simpering fool just cause Tris is Alpha.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..