Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 2,425 Words
  • 3,582 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What kind of wolf am I? - 1. Chapter 1

This story is a first draft and some errors must be expected along the way.

Sasha

I groaned and slumped over to rest my hand upon my arm on the table. This was the tenth time during the first hour of my study session with Stella.

“This is getting ridiculous. Tell me what’s wrong?” She put her pencil down and leaned back in her chair.

“I feel deprived,” I answered, now realizing how stupid it sounded.

“Deprived – Of what?”

“Sex… I’m sex-deprived!” Silence… Then Stella burst out laughing.

“What are you talking about? You’ve never been missing partners?”

“Yeah. Someone kind of caught my eye, and now I’ve lost interest in everyone else. It’s so frustrating.” Stella studied me for a moment.

“So why don’t you do something about it?”

“It… It’s someone kind of out of my league…” and that was the core of my problem. I was part of a pretty big pack of wolves, too big for every pack member to know everyone. A result of our alpha not wishing to turn away strays that sought protection, but it also meant peace. No one dared to stand up to challenge the leadership, the pack was simply too great in number. Enough so that the neighbouring pack, which Stella was a part of, had chosen to bend on their rights for territory. The campus grounds and town centre were now neutral grounds, which allowed pack members from both sides to mingle, join alliances and fall in love. Each a winning point for both our packs, although pack law still needed to be upheld within one's own grounds.

“What, you fell for one in your alpha group or what?” she said sarcastically,

“Well, I don’t actually know… I know it’s one of the leadership, though.” I looked at her, a distressed look on my face, her eyes went wide.

“What, for real? How did you even get close enough for that to happen?” She huffed, and I slouched in my seat.

“I didn’t… I was at the field the other day, studying, when they returned from a hunt. The wind carried their scent to me before I even saw them… The scent was… I don’t know how to describe it, mouthwatering, euphoric, the kind of smell you’d want to roll around in, trying to make it stick to your skin? And GOD, it made me fucking horny, walked around with a raging hardon for the rest of the day…” I trailed off, feeling my dick twitch with just the thought.

“So… did you find out who it was?” she asked, swallowing. I swear, even though Stella was a female and definitely straight, she was such a perv. She found it utterly hot that I was gay, and I had found myself quite embarrassed when she, after each and every one of my past encounters, had begged for details.

“I have absolutely no idea. I stood up to get a visual of the party and found like… ten in their group. I only recognized the alpha, the beta and some of the leading females, though. Could have been any of them, really.” Stella snorted.

“Maybe it was one of the females…” She suggested an evil grin on her face.

“Oh fuck god, I hope not.” We were both silent for a moment.

“Could be the alpha.” Her tone was casual, and I almost choked on my own saliva on an inhale.

“You’re fucking nuts… like that would ever happen,” I croaked, trying my best not to commit suicide.

“But you don’t know. He was part of the hunting party,” She sauntered.

“Even if it turned out to be him. He would never pick one of my status anyway.” I hadn’t been born into the pack, which automatically placed me at the bottom of the hierarchy. Furthermore, I was an outsider on more than one level. Don’t get me wrong, I was a wolf, but not a grey. My wolf form was a pure white timber wolf. Even though human scientific didn’t think there was a big difference between our species, they were downright wrong in their assumptions. And in my world, species did not mingle, not even subspecies, that much I had figured out. I could be used for one-night stands, sure, Sex was Sex after all, but mates were a completely different story. If I had known where I had come from, I would have left my pack to seek them out, but I'd been left with the former alpha as a cub 22 years ago. Despite everything, they had taken me in and found a female willing to raise me. And now, at the age of 23, I was sitting at the local university, studying with my best friend Stella, moping about my hopeless sex life.

“That shit is just bullocks. How can you know that? You ever talked to him? How do you know he’s not open minded?”

“Okay, let's just say he opened minded, fair enough, but I don’t even know if he’s gay, or even bi. It’s not like I can just go to the packhouse and ask him.” Well, I couldn't go to ask him that particular question, but I would soon find myself on his doorstep anyway.

 

Three days later, I ran frantically through the halls of the university to meet Stella as she exited her first lecture.

“Sasha! Jeez, breath. What’s the hurry?” She hauled her bag further up her shoulder and waited for me to catch my breath.

“There’s a guild party, at the packhouse on Saturday night.” I stood up, taking a deep breath. The guild party was a party for the youth of the pack. It was foremost for the sake of the leadership to meet and greet with the next generation, but also for the youngsters to find a suitable partner or introduce one they had already found.

“Yeah? What does that have to do with me?”

“It’s open for newcomers?” I winked at her. Knowing she had found interest in the eldest of the Jason brothers but hadn’t had a chance to chat him up, since he was in his final year and a different faculty than us. She’d carried a torch for him for a few years now, and he had yet to find an interest in one of the females of our own pack, not for their lack of trying. So I was not going to deny her this chance to change things up a bit. I had to agree with Stella, he was quite the catch; tall, broad shoulders, golden hair and a spec of freckles bridging his nose, he was handsome, but not really my type.

Stella squealed with delight as she fell me around the neck.

“I take that as your acceptance to come with me?” I grinned

“Hell yes, I’ll go!”

And that’s how I found myself standing on the porch of the packhouse the same afternoon.

 

The door didn’t look very different from any other entries, but damn was it imposing. I raised a shaky hand and pushed the bell. Why was I so nervous? A few moments went by. I almost had time to talk myself out of the visit when the door was opened, and a female greeted me with a smile. I have no idea why I had expected to be met with opposition.

“Hello, little one. What can I do for you?” The second female asked in a friendly tone.

“I’m – I’m here to ask for an audience with the alpha,” I said, my voice trembling.

“Of cause.” She chimed and gestured me inside. “He’s occupied right at this moment, but I’m sure he has time for you in a little while.” She closed the door behind me and led the way inside. “Asha, we have a guest.” She announced as soon as we entered the living area; a massive room with floor to ceiling windows lining the whole back wall and an open kitchen to one side.

Asha looked up from where he’d been stirring something in a pan that smelled amazing. His eyes fell on me, his nostrils flaring. Then he smiled.

“Welcome,” He said.

“Our little friend here wishes to speak with our alpha.” The female informed.

“Ah, he’ll just be a little while longer. Please, come in and wait.” Asha gestured toward the chairs by the kitchen island.

“I’ll leave you with Asha, honey.” And then she left the room. I writhed my hands and didn’t move from my spot. Even though Asha, the beta himself, had offered me to sit, I was still hesitant. I was very much aware of my pack status and didn’t feel I had the right to be here in the heart of the pack territory, let alone relax.

“So, how's school?” Asha asked. A default question since it was demanded all members of our pack was educated, and I was still young, so I had nowhere else to be other than in school. I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. I cleared my voice and tried again.

“It’s — “ I didn’t manage to finish. The scent from the other day in the field hit me in the face like a bowling-ball off track.

“Asha, did you use my shampoo again? I told you to get your own….” His deep husky voice was dripping with sexuality, sending a shiver down my spine. I was completely frozen on the spot. I couldn’t help my eyes from travelling over his half-naked form, bare chest and towel drown over his neck. I was shocked with the realization of who I was looking at; his feet were bare and the faded jeans he was wearing hung low on his hips, letting the dimples at his lower back show. They also cupped his ass in a way that made me want to drop to my knees and worship it. My dick twitched.

“Tristan, we have a guest.” I heard Ashas say, at the same time my pack alpha spun around and spotted me, his nostrils flaring. My eyes flickered to his face, and I swear his pupils dilated as he took in my scent. However, the next second it was gone, and I blamed my state of shock for making me delusional. I quickly lowered my gaze, uncertain, just to get caught by his naked torso; his tight abs, the taut skin of his pecs. God, his body was perfect. I could feel the saliva pool in my mouth.

“I’m…” the alpha cleared his throat. “I apologize for my attire. I wasn’t expecting guests.” My eyes flicked back to his face at the strained tone in his voice. There was something in his gaze that had my breath caught in my chest – My brain literally ceased to function.

He wasn’t as old as I had thought, he couldn’t be more than in his early thirties. His hair was dark and just long enough to get a firm grip on. His beard was nicely trimmed and kept, covering his strong jawline and framed his gorgeous mouth. And his eyes. His eyes were gonna haunt me in my sleep, I just knew it. I’d heard rumours about the eyes of an alpha but had never had a chance to come close enough to confirm them. He stared at me with steel grey eyes, the iris circled by a ring of black, definitely not an eye colour that you’d find in the human species. They almost glowed from within. His nostrils flared again, but his face gave nothing away to what he might smell on me. He kept staring at me, and I just stood there, in a complete stupor. After a while, Asha cleared his throat.

“What did you wish to speak to the alpha about?”

“Rats of piting…” I said, still not able to take my gaze away from the alpha, who cocked an eyebrow at my words. I frowned, what the hell just came out of my mouth. “Pights of rassing…” Nope, brain still not working.

“Rights of passing?” Asha asked from the kitchen when his alpha chose to stay silent.

“Yes,” I said and was finally able to tear my gaze away. Silence — Then the alpha spoke.

“For whom? I guess it’s not for you since you smell like pack.” My gaze turned back to his, and the whole situation finally caught up to me, and I had to look away, blushing fiercely.

“Uhm… Stella… She’s my best friend, part of the blossom pack, daughter of the second female.” I fell silent for a second, looking at the alpha with uncertainty. There was the tiniest twitch at the corner of his lips, was he annoyed?

“Your female?” he asked, just the slightest bit of a growl in his voice.

“No… I’m not… I don’t… have any interest in females,” I said in a small voice, rubbing the tip of my foot into the ground. I looked up at the alpha through my lashes and continued when he seemed pleased by that fact. ”She has an interest for the eldest Jason brother and wishes for a chance to woo him.” I had no idea how these formalities worked or how much information they would need for them to grant me my wish. But I had already fucked this up royally, so just to be on the safe side, I went all out.

“And will you be present as well?” the alpha asked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Asta giving him an odd look.

“Yes, sir, that was the plan.” I ducked my head again and stared at my feet, at least they were a safer choice that the alphas naked chest.

“Rights of passage will be granted. Asha, will you make sure Stella of blossom is added to the list?”

“Sure thing, Tris.” He chuckled but went eerily quiet when the alpha turned and growled at him. For what reason, I had no idea, but the sound plummeted right into my balls, making my semi hard dick twitch to life. I couldn’t help the small gasp that escaped me, and the alpha turned to me again. I grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it down as I started to fidget. I really needed to get out before he noticed my hardon.

“Can… Can I be excused?” I piped up.

“Sure thing, pup, you can leave.” The alpha rumbled soothingly. Oh god, had he noticed? Or did he think I was scared of him?

“Thank you” I turned on my heels and all but fled from the house.

I hope you have enjoyed this first chapter.
Please leave a comment if you have anything to share, I will be much appreciated.
Copyright © 2020 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 29
  • Haha 4
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.
Feel free to like or comment, all will be highly appreciated🥰
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Strange Asha was surprised by Tristan's behaviour? Shouldn't he recognise the signs of Mates meeting, etc? Unless it is because Tristan has not had any interest in Males before? Maybe it really is because of Sasha's status within the Pack?

Enjoyed this initial chapter. Can't wait for the next.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Buz said:

Strange Asha was surprised by Tristan's behaviour? Shouldn't he recognise the signs of Mates meeting, etc? Unless it is because Tristan has not had any interest in Males before? Maybe it really is because of Sasha's status within the Pack?

Enjoyed this initial chapter. Can't wait for the next.

I wondered about that, too. 🤔

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Enjoyable so far; a few spelling errors but for me did not detract from the overall experience. I am looking forward to your next chapter; hopefully will be just as enjoyable. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Inspiring chapter,it looks like we are in for a bit of a roller coaster ride, I almost want to say"tighten your seat belt, wild ride ahead"

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Nice chapter.  It's also possible Ashes does suspect but asking another alpha if he's gay can cause a fight.  It's a touchy situation at best.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Terry P said:
  Hide contents

I really enjoyed this chapter.  You said it was a first draft, but other than a few spelling mistakes it is well written.  I look forward to more.  this is a bit different "Wolf" story from what I'm use to reading so I'm really curious how this pack works and where this will all lead.  Thanks.

 

I'm very happy you like it, I can only hope I won't be disappointing further on. thanks for reading 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Buz said:

Strange Asha was surprised by Tristan's behaviour? Shouldn't he recognise the signs of Mates meeting, etc? Unless it is because Tristan has not had any interest in Males before? Maybe it really is because of Sasha's status within the Pack?

Enjoyed this initial chapter. Can't wait for the next.

Well... I actually have a bit put down, but only posted the first chapter in order to get this kind of feedback, so thank a million for sharing your thoughts. I hadn't really given this aspect much thought, definitely something to consider before my next post. 

I'm glad you enjoyed, thanks for reading 🥰

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Terry P said:
  Hide contents

I really enjoyed this chapter.  You said it was a first draft, but other than a few spelling mistakes it is well written.  I look forward to more.  this is a bit different "Wolf" story from what I'm use to reading so I'm really curious how this pack works and where this will all lead.  Thanks.

 

It's my first serious attempt to write a "wolf" story, so maybe that's the reason it seems different? 

I'm happy you liked it, thanks for reading 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Shifter story - check.

Instant mutual attraction to fated mates - check.

Slightly bonkers younger mate - double check.

Looking forward to watching them bridge this hierarchy gap thing.

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Another spelling error.  ...but I'd been left with the former alpha as a cup 22 years ago.   I think you meant to say cub

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have to add my vote to the please continue category! This was an amusing and entertaining first chapter! The description sounded familiar, so I read this first chapter to see if it was a story I had already read, even though it was described as a first draft. This is already way better than the story I was thinking of! More please! Thanks. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

This was a nice surprise seeing posted behind one of my stories. I'm not sure how I missed it before now, but I'm certainly enjoying this. Nice first chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..