Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 653 Words
  • 2,573 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What kind of wolf am I? - 6. Chapter 6

I'm not all that good with action and fighting, Please don't hold it againt me ❤️

Tristan

I was in a seriously bad mood. I snapped at everyone in the house. Over a pup. Fuck, I didn’t even know where to look for him. Christ, I was in deep water. I’d meant to stop him that day, after the party, but Asha had held me back. He’d argued that my approached apparently had been all wrong and Sasha probably needed some breathing space. With that, I had gone back to my bedroom to tidy up after my run around the territory and found the bedsheets smeared in Sasha’s seeds. If I had found his scent intoxicating before, the smell of his apparent desire was spellbinding. I was lost for a good half hour before I finally had control back of my mind and body, and my need dried out. After that, I was running in circles with frustration.

On the fourth day, I decided I wasn’t going to deal with it anymore and changed into my wolf form. I left the house and ran for the mountains. A good long run might help cool off my overheated brain. I reached a peak in the field from where I could see the city. For a moment, I discussed with myself if I should try and sniff him out. No, I would have to let him come to me. It didn’t seem like he could help his attraction towards me either. I had smelled the desire of him even though he’d vibrated with fury and defiance. He wanted me, that was for sure. I wouldn’t push him, I knew he would pull away if I tried to. I turned away from the city and continued my path uphill.

After a couple hours, I caught the scent of a rabbit, and my stomach growled. Might as well get some food, I wasn’t planning on going back yet. I’d been contemplating bordering my territory again for some time now. Since I found myself out here anyway, I’d decided to begin the track. It didn’t take me long to sniff out the furball and take chase. Just as I was about to snap my jaws shut around the animal, I stopped short, the smell of unfamiliar wolfs suddenly in my path. I smelled the air — an unfamiliar wolfpack. I followed the trail further up the mountain for a while when I suddenly heard growling. I entered a clearing and saw a lone she-wolf, crouching protectively over her two cups – not pack. And on the other side of the small clearing, a pack of wolves were closing in menacingly. They were not wanted on my land. I roared and stepped in between. The alpha of the intruding pack seemed surprised for a second before he growled at me warningly. Yeah, he could fucking try, but this was my territory, and he had no right trespassing, no matter the reason. He could’ve changed forms and talked to me. We could’ve found a solution, but he chose to charge at me instead — He didn’t have a chance. His pack attacked me alongside him, and I took some really nasty hits, but in the end, I sent them on retreat. I wasn’t the alpha of the largest pack known till this day for no reason.

When I was sure they were gone, I collapsed in the bloodied grass under me. Fuck, I was exhausted. The she-wolf cautiously came up to me and gently poked at me. I rumbled soothingly. I meant the female no harm, and she seemed worried about me. I knew I couldn’t change back; my injuries would just kill my human form, and I couldn’t get up to walk home. This was definitely not good. I needed Asha, I needed to call for him, but I had no energy. A sigh left my lungs, consciousness starting to slip away. I heard the sound of the female’s helpless howling before everything went black.

Copyright © 2020 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 14
  • Wow 6
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.
Feel free to like or comment, all will be highly appreciated🥰
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter, Great fight scene. Sorry to see Tristan get hurt so badly defending the shewolf and her pups. Who will here her distress calls, will it be Sasha or Asha that comes to help Tristan.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Thomas Haworth said:

A question in my mind is this: What species is the she-wolf? How about the attackers?

Don't worry, answers will come. But thanks for reminding me to remember the details

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Maybe Tristan’s injuries will be enough to shake Sasha out of his pique and the two of them can get this romance on the road.

I am enjoying this story very much, by the way.  Thank you for sharing.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..