Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 2. Bull Riding

The Trooper & The Cowboy

“Good morning, Mr. Skywalker. Could you please step out of the truck, sir?”

“Ahhh, sure officer. Is there something wrong? And how do you know my name?”

“The DUKE-1 license plate on the horse trailer gave away your identity. If you’d be so kind to walk with me, I’ll show you what’s wrong.”

“Sure thing, Officer… Espinosa is it? D. Espinosa?”

“Yes, sir. There! One of the tail lights on the trailer’s out. That can be dangerous to you and Ace. Lots of bad drivers here in Colorado.”

“Wow! You even know my horse is named Ace. I’m impressed. If you give me a minute I’ll fix the light right now. We always carry some spare parts in the truck.”

“Of course I know the name of your horse. It’s a gorgeous, smart animal. He’s as much a champion as you are. I’ll stick around and keep the lights on the cruiser flashing. It should make other motorists slow down. Wouldn’t want my favorite cowboy getting injured.”

“Favorite cowboy, eh?”

“Yup. Even wearing the DS Model 1 boots with the embossed snake and pig.”

“Well hell, you are a fan.”

“Definitely am. My nearsighted neighbor claims I look a little like you when I put on my Wranglers. Wish I could wave a magic wand and fill them out the way you do. I’m not in your leagueno big bubble butt on me.”

“I don’t know about that, officer. You look mighty fine in your uniform. Some guys look so nasty when they try to dress like a cowboy, they end up with a shattered mirror when they glance at one. Hell, they end up with a shattered picture frame if they put their photograph in one.”

“Damn, a good-looking, talented cowboy with a sense of humor. No wonder you’re so popular.”

“Ah, that’s not always a good thing. If you ever come to one of the events, you’ll see how some guys get a bit out of hand around me. Hey! Maybe you’d like to come watch me and help me keep the crazy ones away?”

“I’ll be at the Boulder Rodeo this weekend; I’d be honored to act as your bodyguard. I’m sure you’ll win the calf roping trophy once again.”

“Thanks, that’s my best event. But I’m also shooting for a spot in the bull riding finals.”

“Nice. Bet you ride them real hard. By the way, my close friends call me Bull.”

Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Talk about heavy innuendo, LOL. I get the feeling Mr Hunky Police Officer is versatile, my favorite kind of Man. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 06:36 PM, Timothy M. said:

Talk about heavy innuendo, LOL. I get the feeling Mr Hunky Police Officer is versatile, my favorite kind of Man. :P

:rofl:

 

As much as I believe a detailed description of the sweaty action is called for by the story, sometimes less is more.

 

You'll have to ask the cop, so far I've not written anything which could be considered a definitive answer :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/18/2015 11:35 AM, Miles Long said:

Oh what a little flirt. Thanks for the read!

Ya think? :lol:

 

Our trooper saw something he wanted and wasn't shy at all! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..