Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 1. Big Hands

The Trooper & The Biker

“He put his hand where?”

“Right on my junk!”

“And you just let him?”

“As if I had a choice. We were on a deserted road, in the middle of nowhere, I was bent over at the waist, my legs spread, and my hands resting on the motorcycle seat.”

“But you’re big, Baylor. You could have stopped him.”

“Are you nuts? You shoulda seen this guy. He wasn’t like gross, bodybuilder large or nothing, hell he was really young and pretty, but big. His shoulders must have been twice as wide as his waist, the seams of his shirt sleeves I was certain would pop at any minute, and the vein running along the top of each biceps was as thick as one of my fingers.”

“You’re exaggerating.”

“Yeah, well, maybe a little. Dude, I tell ya, this guy was huge. Hell, his hands were as big as dinner plates. The one he put on my crotch covered the whole thing! And you know I ain’t small.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all know you’re hung, Baylor. But what happened then?”

“After he finished frisking me, he returned the baggie I had my two emergency joints in, told me to: ‘Make sure you don’t fire one up before getting on the motorcycle, Mr. Warren.’ Then he wished me a nice day and let me go.”

“That’s it?”

“Well… not exactly. He also gave me his number. I have a date next Friday with Officer Espinosa of the Colorado State Patrol.”

Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good idea to put them all together, Carlos. Gives me a chance to review more than the first one. Here we go:
Ohh, I wouldn't mind getting frisked like that. I have a weakness for policemen - and policewomen in uniform. :P:*)
At least he didn't say 'is that a gun or...' :rofl:
How about some pictures for me to drool over? ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 06:31 PM, Timothy M. said:

Good idea to put them all together, Carlos. Gives me a chance to review more than the first one. Here we go:

Ohh, I wouldn't mind getting frisked like that. I have a weakness for policemen - and policewomen in uniform. :P:*)

At least he didn't say 'is that a gun or...' :rofl:

How about some pictures for me to drool over? ;)

LOL!

 

Thanks Tim.

 

What started out as a little joke for one of the guys, turned into three when two other GA members wanted characters named after themselves.

 

I used those last two to encourage those two young guys to write something. One of them already has, the other one is working on it. I thought it was a way to encourage participation and it's fun to try and paint a good scene with such few words.

 

There's a few more planned, I felt they deserved to stay together and not be tied to prompts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 07:49 PM, Kalandor said:

Hilarious!

Hey K!

 

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed those shorts.

 

Book 1 of Blue Collars is entirely different, it's a solid story instead of small flash pieces. It hadn't been labeled as part of the series 'cause you're not supposed to do so until there are at least two stories.

 

I forgot to go back and make the changes yesterday but will do so right now. The story's called Happy New Year and can be found here: http://www.gayauthors.org/story/carlos-hazday/happynewyear

 

Would love to hear what you think of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/18/2015 11:21 AM, Miles Long said:

Refreshing twist that left me giggling. Thank you!

You're welcome, and thank you for reading AND reviewing.

 

I love a flash piece that manages to, in just a few words, to lead the reader down a path with an obvious conclusion, and then pull a fast one and leave them smiling.

 

Glad I was able to do that for you! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..