Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 5. Board Champ

The Trooper & The Snow Boarder

Wow, this is either the best bowl of soup I’ve ever had, or my taste buds are just as frozen as the rest of me, and anything warm would hit the spot.

“Hey, big daddy. Your butt still sore?” I look up to see the most perfect set of teeth an orthodontist could produce and a shaggy head of brown hair covered by a rainbow knit beanie.

“Excuse me?” The kid―must be at least five years younger― is staring at me, his smile not wavering. Not going there. A biker, a cowboy, a marine, and a trucker have sworn me off. Mind-blowing sex with a different one every weekend is getting old.

“I asked if―”

“I heard your question. But how would you know if my butt’s hurting, and what business is it of yours?” What the fuck? Just ‘cause he’s a cutie doesn’t mean he can talk to me that way. Little Drew is waking up, but he’s not making decisions this time. He’s not in charge here. I am.

“A, I was watching you ski the entire morning. B, you’re in great shape, hell you’re hot, but it’s obvious you haven’t been on skis in a while. C, that lack of practice prolly has your thighs and ass hurting like a mother. And D, you were waddling like a penguin, when you walked in here.”

“Okay Einstein, let’s say you’re right. Who the fuck are you, and what do you want?” Little Drew can say all he wants, I’ll listen, but that’s it. I’ll just listen.

“Damn, big daddy! Now you’re turning me on. I asked around about you and they were right: State Trooper Espinosa’s a badass; you also have a real hot ass, dude.”

“Ha, ha, ha. Answer the questions already.”

‘I’m Sterling Tunder, the current Colorado Snowboarding Champion. During winter I work as a ski instructor around here; during the summer I’m riding a lawnmower, taking care of the landscaping.”

“Okay. Still don’t know you.”

“Sure you do, big guy. For the last couple of years, I’ve ridden a bicycle by your place every morning, delivering newspapers. You’ve even waved at me a few times.”

“Great, now I know who you are. Still don’t know why my hurting ass is any of your business.” I can’t believe I’m about to let Little Drew make decisions again.

“Well, I was going to invite you to join me in the spa. We could soak in the hot tub for a while; let the hot water relax your muscles. Afterward, I’ll give you a good rub, I got a license for that. I’ll make your ass feel so good, tomorrow morning you’ll bring me breakfast in bed. By, tomorrow afternoon, you’ll be sending me flowers!”

Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/13/2015 08:12 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Another awesome chapter of Officer Espinosa! :D I love it!

Just a little something to start of the week with :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Flowers, thats so sweet :P
A hottub is a good place to relax after a hard day
I think you are spoiling "Little Drew"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/13/2015 08:50 PM, Bucket1 said:

Flowers, thats so sweet :P

A hottub is a good place to relax after a hard day

I think you are spoiling "Little Drew"

Me? Spoiling? Never!

 

I think little Drew can take care of things himself, he seems to be running his owner's life!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Little Drew sure "little" fella, isn't he?
I must admit it was Sterling Tunder who caught my attention - ❤️ The name

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL guess we know who (or would that be what?) Makes the decisions in the Espinosa house!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/14/2015 01:43 AM, Reader1810 said:

Little Drew sure "little" fella, isn't he?

I must admit it was Sterling Tunder who caught my attention - ❤️ The name

It does have a nice ring, doesn't it. Kinda fits a beach/ski bum.

 

While at Arlington National Cemetery back in May, I jotted down some names I saw on tombs that I liked. Sterling was one and even though it was a last name I thought it'd be a cool fist one. I saw a guy named something von Tunder on Facebook and that's where the last name cam from. There you go, that's how a character gets named in my convoluted way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/14/2015 02:03 AM, Kitt said:

LOL guess we know who (or would that be what?) Makes the decisions in the Espinosa house!

:rofl:

 

The little devil runs the place and apparently has a wide taste in men! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/18/2015 04:35 PM, Miles Long said:

Bold kid...I hope he can deliver on that boast :o. Thanks.

We'll have to ask the trooper! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..