Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 3. Bubble Butt

The Trooper & The Marine

“Go take a shower, while I make you something to eat.” I watched as United States Marine Corporal Roman Kingston walked towards the bathroom of my apartment, on the outskirts of Breckenridge. The man’s bubble butt was one for the ages. “There are clean towels in the cabinet under the sink.”

Bitterly cold weather had kept most people off the streets, the roads were free of ice, and the combination meant there’d been nothing much going on in the way of accidents or stranded motorists. It had been a quiet shift.

I’d found Corporal Kingston wrapped up in a thin olive blanket, sleeping inside his F-150, parked on the side of the road in front of my building. My taps on his window had startled him awake. The young man was polite, explained he was on leave, and on his way back to Camp Pendleton after visiting his infant daughter. He had enough money to get him back to base, but not so much he could splurge on a motel room for the night.

My heart went out to him, I invited him to spend the night in my guest room. Over a beer, he told me about getting his prom date pregnant. They’d gotten caught up in the celebratory spirit, and ended up in bed even though he was not interested in women. She knew he was gay beforehand, didn’t force him into a sham marriage, and encouraged his involvement in their child’s life.

The revelation of his sexual orientation caused little Drew to wake up. Espinosa men are a randy lot if nothing else. There was no need to let him know I played for the same team, the hose and nozzle attachment to the showerhead would clue him in. I was lost in my fantasy involving GI Joe when I heard the shower stop. Moments later the live version of the action figure walked into the kitchen, his smooth mocha skin still damp, his PT sculpted body on display. Damn, he was fine!

“Feel like a new man, amazing what a shower can do. And that food smells fantastic.” My guest removed the towel from around his waist, spread it over the seat of the stool I’d motioned him towards, and sat down wearing nothing but a smile. “Listen, I hate to seem greedy, but what are the chances of you being on the menu as dessert?”

Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I get this image in my head of you playing with action figures in ways the toy makers did not anticipate. :rofl:
Wouldn't mind being the filling in that dessert, Yum. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 06:40 PM, Timothy M. said:

I get this image in my head of you playing with action figures in ways the toy makers did not anticipate. :rofl:

Wouldn't mind being the filling in that dessert, Yum. :P

Barbie was upset when GI Joe and his buddies stole Ken away from her!!!

 

And I believe we still can't be certain of what the troopers preference is! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 09:52 PM, AceKebabs said:

I am literally blushing write now :*) hehe Nice one, Papa C :thumbup:

LOL!

 

As I said, what the heck are you blushing about. There was no sex in the story at all!

 

There's not even a description of sexual activities! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Finding this story is like finding a box of chocolates. Given the chance I think I could read these all in one sitting and I won't even have to go on a run :P.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/18/2015 12:01 PM, Miles Long said:

Finding this story is like finding a box of chocolates. Given the chance I think I could read these all in one sitting and I won't even have to go on a run :P.

Nice analogy! Maybe I should have named the series Trooper Sampler! White chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate... but in this sampler, all have nuts! :rofl:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..