Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 4. Bad Mood

The Trooper & The Trucker

“Fuck! Where the hell did he come from?” The flashing blue lights behind me are the last thing I need right now. With the ex trying to squeeze me for more money, and the boss sending me on this run through Colorado, I’m already in a foul mood.

“Chill Mack, it’s probably just a random check; roads are empty and the guy must be bored.” That’s me, Mack Peterbilt, talking to myself while working my way down through the gears of my rig, looking for a good spot to pull over on the side of the road.

“Okay, relax, be friendly, and be polite. May as well get it over with and see what the damn trooper wants.” I grab all my docs from the passenger seat and step down from the cab, ready to get this over with and be back on the road as soon as I can.

Damn! That’s one hot cop.” Down trucker boy. The last thing you need is to be arrested for propositioning a state trooper.

 

Damn! That’s one hot trucker.” Down trooper boy. The last thing you need is to be disciplined for propositioning a stopped motorist.

“Good morning, sir. I’m glad to see you have your documentation out and readily available.” Wish he had something else out and readily available instead of the pouch of documents he’s holding. If his other pouch isn’t just as stuffed, my name’s not Drew Espinosa.

“We’re conducting random stops searching for undocumented immigrants. Colorado has seen a surge of big rigs like yours being used for smuggling.” Speaking of big rigs, I think his jeans are getting a little tighter around the crotch.

“If you’d be so kind as to open the trailer, I’d like to take a quick look at your cargo.” Trucker stud plays for my team! He just looked me up and down and licked his lips. I’m gonna be performing an all-night inspection of his sleeping quarters. There went my foul mood.

Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Hmmm...
What do we have here?
I know, it must be another episode of Randy Meets Randy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 09:07 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hmmm...

What do we have here?

I know, it must be another episode of Randy Meets Randy

LOL

 

I pulled the first 3 installments out of the prompts collection and combined them under their own title.

 

Yes there's a new adventure included. In the future, I'm not restricting them to Prompt responses so they may pop up whenever they happen.

 

There's a trucker in the new one :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 09:42 AM, Bucket1 said:

Building a nice little collection now :P

LOL

 

I needed something to balance out Autumn. Response to that has been nice and that just puts more pressure to do a good job on it! Really enjoying writing CJ but writing Drew lets me be silly :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

with Mac and Peterbuilt mentioned I'm surprised you didn't use the last obvious trucker pun. The one of the largest manufacturers of diesel engines for big rigs is Cummins.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 09:55 AM, Ashi said:

LOL. Another Drew story.... Down, trooper boy... down!

LOL... I don't know where our boy gets his energy!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 10:09 AM, DynoReads said:

with Mac and Peterbuilt mentioned I'm surprised you didn't use the last obvious trucker pun. The one of the largest manufacturers of diesel engines for big rigs is Cummins.

That one I avoided on purpose, Freightliner I also thought about but had no use for.

 

I wasn't sure anyone would pick up on the name anyway!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL, they were both in a foul mood, but a hot hunk cured them. When I read this line 'If you’d be so kind to open the trailer, I’d like to take a quick look at your cargo.' my dirty mind immediately translated it into
If you’d be so kind to open your trousers, I’d like to take a quick look at your package.
Followed by a long lick and a closer investigation. :P:*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2015 06:46 PM, Timothy M. said:

LOL, they were both in a foul mood, but a hot hunk cured them. When I read this line 'If you’d be so kind to open the trailer, I’d like to take a quick look at your cargo.' my dirty mind immediately translated it into

If you’d be so kind to open your trousers, I’d like to take a quick look at your package.

Followed by a long lick and a closer investigation. :P:*)

:rofl:

 

Trust me, the line about opening up the back of the trailer had me itching to write a bunch of follow-ups. In the end i settled for the visual symmetry on the page. I liked the mirror image of the troopers section mirroring the trucker's on top of his.

 

And no, there's no hidden meaning in the fact the trucker's on top of the page and the trooper's at the bottom :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Isn't it grand when two people can turn things around for one another!?! Thanks for the fun chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/18/2015 12:14 PM, Miles Long said:

Isn't it grand when two people can turn things around for one another!?! Thanks for the fun chapter.

LOL... a little TLC can go a long way!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..