Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado State Patrol - 7. Busted Pipe

The Trooper & The Plumber

I lifted the wife-beater to wipe the sweat off my face, adjusted my junk inside the sweatpants, and went to answer the door wondering who’d be brave enough to come out on a morning like this. The temperature had plummeted overnight, it was colder than the proverbial witch’s tit outside, and snow was on its way. I’d decided to skip the gym this morning and was trying to get a little exercise at home.

“Hi, Karson Gee. With Ace Plumbing? Need to take a quick look at your pipes. A neighbor had one freeze in her apartment and it busted. The condo association wants us to do an inspection of all the units.”

Sure you do. Buddy, you can inspect my pipes anytime you want. As a matter of fact, I think they need a good blow to clear them of any backup. The young guy had a dazzling smile which was raising the temperature just below my waist; never mind how cold it was outside. He wore a dark blue t-shirt over a long-sleeved, gray, thermal one, blue jeans, and brown work boots. Little Drew liked it a lot!

“Ummm, sure, come in. I bet the problem’s in 2E. She went out of town. Too much of a blonde to think ahead, and leave a drip going in case it got cold.”

Look up dumb bimbo in the dictionary and my neighbor’s face is there. I’m in great shape, young, single, and gay. She seemed to ignore the gay part. Hell, she’d seen me kiss one or three guy’s who’d come over for dinner when they left after breakfast. Yet she keeps hitting on me regularly.

“Yup, that’s the apartment. Figures it would be a chick. For whatever it’s worth, I adore what you’ve done with your place, it’s fabulous. Looks very comfy but has a festive feeling at the same time. So much better than hers.”

Absolutely adore? Fabulous? Festive? PING, PING, PING Damn, that’s a loud gaydar alert tone. Maybe I should go bust a bathroom pipe while he looks in the kitchen; I can ask him to stay over and fix it. And what’s with me and younger guys all of a sudden? Last weekend the snowboarder and now a plumber who doesn’t need to shave yet?

“Going to take a quick glance under the kitchen sink. That’s where the cracks first develop most of the time. Would you mind holding my flashlight for me? I need to get inside and take a good look around.”

“Sure, not a problem. It’s kinda tight in there, it’ll be tough to move around.”

“I don’t mind a tight space; I’m good at sliding inside them.”

“Do you see anything? Do I have a problem?”

“Nothing the plumbing service can help you with. But you do seem to have a problem with that pipe in your sweats, and I did notice a crack when you bent over the sink.”

Give the story a like, leave the author a comment... those are the ways to let me know you want more.
Copyright © 2015 Carlos A. Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/24/2015 08:11 PM, clochette said:

LOL this Officer Espinosa really is incorrigible, but that's why we love him so much ;)

He's a little tramp! :yes:

 

And yes, I'm jealous of him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/24/2015 10:14 PM, AceKebabs said:

The innuendos! Goodness! It flares my filthy mind!

You? Filthy mind? :no:

 

Can't be!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

No more likes, so I'll do that later.....
Mr. Plumber is an interesting guy. Makes me think that Officer Espinosa has either
1. Met his match
or
2. Met a kindred spirit
But, I can't decide which is the "lesser of two evils?". And is it a fair or erroneous description of either? :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 12:30 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Another amazing chapter of Officer Espinosa, Bravo! :2thumbs:

Ace runs a plumbing/escort service in Colorado, I think Officer Espinosa is about to become a regular customer. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 01:07 AM, Reader1810 said:

No more likes, so I'll do that later.....

Mr. Plumber is an interesting guy. Makes me think that Officer Espinosa has either

1. Met his match

or

2. Met a kindred spirit

But, I can't decide which is the "lesser of two evils?". And is it a fair or erroneous description of either? :lol:

LOL, out of likes before noontime? Oy vey!

 

Anyway, I think Karson wants another notch on his pipe and the cop just wants another notch! :rofl: But seems like the younger ones know what they want and go after the trooper.

 

He'll meet his match sooner of later. :yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fun, nothing like hot sex on a cold day!
And what's with all the younger guys? He's got some changes underway? Or is it just a case of permanent horniness, no good opportunity passed?
Another finely done piece, buddy!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Daddy, you gotta make Drew more of a bottom! :gikkle: In any case, the story is fabulous. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 10:17 AM, Robert Rex said:

Fun, nothing like hot sex on a cold day!

And what's with all the younger guys? He's got some changes underway? Or is it just a case of permanent horniness, no good opportunity passed?

Another finely done piece, buddy!

LMAO!

 

Don't look at me, I'm just as confused about the age of the last two 'companions' the trooper's had. I do have it on good authority that our young officer will be dealing with a big daddy next time we see him! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 11:28 AM, Ashi said:

Daddy, you gotta make Drew more of a bottom! :gikkle: In any case, the story is fabulous. ;)

Ashi!

 

Remember the disclaimer at the front of the series, these are fictional characters, any resemblance to living or dead individuals is purely coincidental!

 

Maybe Officer Espinosa's ankles need a helium refill?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..