Jump to content

Mate's come first

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, Romantic Paranormal

Eighteen year old Owen has escaped the bullies from his home coven and started a new life in Teonards. He never want to have anything to do with his old coven ever again.

The coven have been looking for Owen since he was discovered missing. Mica is in Teonards on a supply run and decides to ask around while he's there.

When the two meet fireworks and revelations are abound. 

Can minds be changed?

Copyright © 2020 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Headstall

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This story is a lot of fun. I like magic, and I like when people get their due. :)  If you've got a bit of time, I recommend you check this story out. Cheers!

  • Love 4
Link to review
Bill W

  

 I'm sure many of you have read and are familiar with the Harry Potter books, so allow me to use that to help describe this story.  This is also about a world containing magic, but the magical school in this world is quite different than Hogwarts.  Here, the equivalent of Malfoy doesn't have a Crabbe and Goyle.  He has only one close friend and together they terrorize the school completely and go unchecked and uncontrolled.  They have one particular student they like to torture, but when Owen turns 18 he decides to leave the school and the community, which in this case is called a coven.  This changes things, but to find out what happens next, you'll have to read the story for yourself.  

If you enjoyed the Harry Potter stories, I'm sure you will enjoy this as well.  It's not as long and merely concentrates on one aspect of what is happening, but it's well written and very compelling.  Once I started reading, I couldn't stop, and I think the same thing may happen to you. 

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..