Jump to content

Harbinger Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Harbinger story cover.jpg

Ashton is exiled to the middle of nowhere where nothing ever happens when his stepdad gets a promotion. Boring, small town life is not how he expected his senior year of high school to go. He's got plans though. His eighteenth birthday means the release of the trust his dad set up before he died. As soon as he gets his diploma, he's gonna split. Just him, his car, and his camera. He'll take pictures of everything, everywhere. Make a life on his terms and no one else's. 

Make a name for himself.

He just has to make it through six more months... but then small town life takes a turn he never expected. 

Copyright © 2018 Cia; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..