Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,148 Words
  • 1,882 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Prince - 6. Chapter 6

"I could smell the fish cooking, dinner must be soon."

"David, Alexie, Marie, do you want something to drink?"

"An ice tea would be good for me."

"I'll have one also."

One of the crew brought over our ice teas and a small platter of cheese and crackers. I saw Alex talking to Marie and one of the crew. When he looked at me, I waved him over. He took Marie by the arm and escorted her over to where we were sitting.

"Draw up some chairs and sit with us."

They did, Alex sat with me on one side and Marie and Alexandra on the other side. The small table in front of us containing the platter of cheese and crackers. "Help yourself, remember no protocol."

"Do you know when dinner is going to be ready?"

"No, my guess it'll be in about 20-25 minutes."

"Will you excuse Maria and me for a minute?" I just nodded my head yes.

"What's that all about?"

"Do you remember what I told you about the blood drawings and the virgin white sheet? I told Alexandra that today. She said she's a virgin. I just hope she is because if she isn't I'm not sure I'll be able to save her."

"Can you change the law?"

"Alex, that law has been on the books for over 1000 years."

"Has anyone been put to death by that law?"

"There is an old story that once they decided to elect the wife by lottery. When the woman was chosen, she was asked if she was a virgin. It didn't matter what the answer was as long as it was truthful. She said she was. There was a witch doctor in the village who told her to take a bladder of sheep blood and on her wedding night place the bladder into her opening and when the man entered her to squeeze down with the muscles in her vagina. The poor woman placed too much blood into the animal sac and when it broke, it flooded the bed. They thought she was bleeding to death, took her to the hospital and that is when they found the empty blood bladder. They saw where she said she was a virgin, she lied and she was shot. To my knowledge that is the only time."

"If Alexie isn't a virgin, could you save her?"

"Sure but they will ask her before the vowels and she must say it to the priest. If she isn't, I'll say we had sex before marriage, but whatever the outcome she must be truthful. If she lies then I can't save her."

"Would you save her for me?"

"Alex, I'd do everything I could to save her. I think the law is cruel just like I think I must produce a son or even marry. These are old laws and they take a long time to change."

"I don't want to see her die."

"Neither do I. You must impress upon her, to tell the truth when she is asked. Many girls who are virgins don't have hymen, they are destroyed doing accidents. The key here is the truth."

"Here they come. I'll speak to Alexie tonight."

"Dinner is being served."

I took Alexandria's arm as Alex escorted Marie to dinner. Dinner was fish in a burnt butter sauce which was quite good. A small salad with fresh steamed vegetables rounded out a very nice meal. The conversation was light and amusing. An argument erupted on who caught the fish we were eating. The Captain solved that problem by saying whoever caught the fish had to do the dishes. All of a sudden no one caught the fish. "Captain, Alex and I will do dishes tonight and then Alexandra and Marie tomorrow night. We'll take turns.”

 

Alex did talk to Alexie and she says she still has her hymen. I began thinking about what would happen if she lied. Tears came to my eyes, "What's wrong David?"

"I hope Alexandra is right. It would break my heart if she lied. I would denounce the throne unless they change the law."

Alex snuggled into me as his hand slowly shifted south. "I know what will take your mind off of this subject." When he reached his prize, he pulled off his shorts and then mine. My little man hadn't responded but the moment his lips touched it, it shot up tall and proud. Alex moved up to kiss me as he straddled my waist. His hand was busy behind his back and when he rose and started to settle on my Mount David, he was all smiling. "I'm going to ride this pony till morning." He almost did. Over time I would go soft, I would feel a pull on my balls. Eventual everything had to come to a close and what a close. He dripped what appeared to be buckets but was probably no more than a hand full.

"Alex, that was exactly what I needed." As I kissed him, I slowly moved my hand down until I could feel his arousal. What a great feeling that was. The tip was moist and I knew I could get more from that fountain. I slipped the head over my lips, providing a little suction. He had his hand on my head pushing me down. I loved him so I took him into my throat. Soon he was doing all of the rockings as he fucked my throat. The noises he made are unbelievable but they only spur me on faster and I'd go deeper if I could, My nose was in his bush inhaling the aromas that were Alex. Then I knew he was close, I backed off a little, teased the head with my tongue until his moan changed pitch, and then I took him back home again. He came so much, I didn't think I would need breakfast. As he collapsed on the bed and his little man, slipped from my mouth, I moved up to kiss him on his lips. His tongue swiped my mouth looking for some protein.

Looking into each other's eyes, we made our commitment, we'd be together until one of us is taken and then until the other one followed, we'd wait.

The rest of the week, we fished and if we came close to some islands, we would swim in the ocean. Diving to the bottom we would pick up shells, one of the crew went with us and showed us which shells we could pick to eat. We had mussels and oysters, we were going to get a turtle but thought better of that. We did get a few shrimp but our prize was the conch. Their shells could be used as a horn. The cook liked some of the different fish and shellfish we brought up for dinner.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 12
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

David mentioned Alex making unbelievable noises.I hope nobody on the crew is a fink and tells the King.I know David said there was no protocol but on the yacht while it's at sea who's the boss David or the Captain.As far as those rules and laws go imperfect humans made those laws so why can't  humans change them?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

David mentioned Alex making unbelievable noises.I hope nobody on the crew is a fink and tells the King.I know David said there was no protocol but on the yacht while it's at sea who's the boss David or the Captain.As far as those rules and laws go imperfect humans made those laws so why can't  humans change them?

That is a good question. My guess as far as the boat would be the Captain but the Captain has to remember who David is and will be. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

It should be mandatory to have a desert like that every night!!!!😆

I agree, now to find the chef

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wheres george? I thought he was going on the trip as well...

Good story, thank you for sharing it with us! 

Scottie 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Scotrik1 said:

Wheres george? I thought he was going on the trip as well...

Good story, thank you for sharing it with us! 

Scottie 

George is there along with two other guards. They are respecting David's personal time.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I could do with visiting Mount David like Alex did... WOW! All I got was an absolutely exhausting day - At least we are back to work and it felt good to be useful again; especially when my regular customers came in just to make sure that I was doing okay. One even told me not to have my lockdown hair cut, as longer hair suits me. Was so happy when the shift ended though, not working for months make your muscles get unused to all of the lifting and running about. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It

12 minutes ago, Kev said:

I could do with visiting Mount David like Alex did... WOW! All I got was an absolutely exhausting day - At least we are back to work and it felt good to be useful again; especially when my regular customers came in just to make sure that I was doing okay. One even told me not to have my lockdown hair cut, as longer hair suits me. Was so happy when the shift ended though, not working for months make your muscles get unused to all of the lifting and running about. 

But I bet it feels good to be back in the saddle, so to speak.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, it seems that they are having a great time. I am glad some issues have been resolved, time will no doubt tell , the boating and fishing experience has grounded them well, nothing is taken for granted

Link to comment
Just now, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, it seems that they are having a great time. I am glad some issues have been resolved, time will no doubt tell , the boating and fishing experience has grounded them well, nothing is taken for granted

David would bet upset if something happened to Alexia

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..