Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,051 Words
  • 2,407 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Prince - 3. Chapter 3

The evening of the party truly was a gala affair. The cake was five tiers high and there was enough for the girls to take some home to their family. Alexandra looked lovely and she was the loveliest girl there. She introduced me to her best friend, which I knew was her lover. She was also pretty but yet in a different way. I couldn't put my finger on it until I saw them beside each other smiling. There was a difference, Alexandra's eyes sparkled when she smiled where her friend always had a serious look.

As I danced with each girl, I found out many of them had boyfriends but protocol dictated that they had to come. I think about 75 percent had boyfriends or were in the process of getting married. To qualify for this event, the girl had to be single as of the day of the event.

Father had arranged a display of fireworks that everyone in the realm could see. They were set off at the top of a small mountain range which allowed them to be seen by everyone in the villages. It truly was the event of the year and would not be repeated until my child reached 16.

As the party died down, I was in the reception hall wishing all of my guests a good night, when George came to tell me I had a special visitor in my sitting room. I knew who that would be but I couldn't leave the reception hall until all of the guests had left.

About 2 hours later as the last of the guests left, I walked quickly to my sitting room, which would become the room for my valet. As I entered the room, there was Alex with a smile and immaculately dressed.

I took his hand and led him to the settee, sitting down, I pulled him so that he landed on my lap. Now Alex is taller than me by about 25 cm so I had to look up to see his eyes. They were twinkling and drawing me into the warmth.

"How was the party? I saw the fireworks from the window they were fantastic."

"The party was fun but I think my feet went numb. Do you know how many single women are in the realm? I stopped counting at 55 and there looked like twice that amount waiting to dance with me. Your sister looked lovely, she was the best-looking young lady there. Even my Father raised an eyebrow as I danced past them."

"I'm glad you picked my sister. What happens next?"

"She'll be wined and dined as they say. After 6 months she'll be moved into my quarters with her Maid-in-Waiting. She'll occupy her permanent rooms except when I sleep with her."

I looked at him as I said that. I could see he didn't like that. "She must become pregnant with my child within 4 years after the marriage, otherwise the marriage will be annulled."

"Can't someone else do that?"

"No, they'll test the child to be sure it's of my blood. Don't worry about that for now, it's in the future and maybe by then we'll find a way." He looked very sad. "Can you get pregnant?"

"No, of course not."

"Do you want to experiment and see if it's possible?"

He looked at me very seriously. His eyes seemed to be questioning me, is he sure, will this work, do I want this, do I love him, will he love me forever. All of these questions were floating through his mind, I could see it in his eyes.

I took his hand and led him into my bed-chamber. "Alex from the first moment I saw you playing basketball, I knew there was something in you that I wanted. Your honesty, willingness to be patient and to share your knowledge. I also knew you loved children. No one knows what the future may hold but if we don't take the chance then we'll never find out."

I sat down on my bed and pulled him to sit beside me. I turned his head so I could look into his eyes. They spoke volumes about who he is and the love he holds. "Alex if it was possible, I would marry you. But it isn't possible, people think because you rule that you can make up the rules and you don't have to live by those rules. That isn't true, yes we can make rules but every rule we make applies to us as well. If we didn't do that the people would revolt and then anarchy would set in. People would die, innocent people, homes, and workplaces would be destroyed, the only thing that prevents that is fair laws for everyone. Because of that, I'll marry your sister at a fabulous wedding, you'll be my best man and be with me every step of the way.

"But what about the wedding night?"

"We'll have adjoining rooms, one for your sister and me, one for her Maid-in-Waiting, and one for my Valet. So who's going to know who sleeps where. There is one thing that must be done, your sister has to prove she's a virgin. So she needs to be careful what she does with her lover."

"If she isn't a virgin?"

"She'll be killed, then I'll be able to select another wife until I reached the age of 25. After that no more wives which means that'll be the end of the kingdom as we know it."

"How will they know it's my sister's blood?"

"They will take a sample just before our vows. They will compare that to the blood on the virgin sheet."

"What's a virgin sheet?"

"It's a special white cloth placed on the bed to collect the blood when her hymen is broken during penetration."

"But that doesn't necessarily mean you are the one to break it."

"Right, her girlfriend can break it but she has to have her hymen so that when it's broken the blood will be the same as the one taken before the vows."

"Could it be my blood? We are brother and sister."

"No, even though you are brother and sister there are differences in the blood that could tell who is who."

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 9
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well the condition that she has to get pregnant within 4 years makes this a little complicated.There has been people who has married and had kids only to later say they are gay so I guess it is possible.As long as Alex and Alexandra are OK with it.What if it was found out David wasn't capable of having kids for a medical reason what would  The King do then?If they have a plan for that scenario maybe they could pretend that's the case.Sorry you're the writer here and I am trying to write it LOL.Interesting to see what happens

  • Like 5
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Well the condition that she has to get pregnant within 4 years makes this a little complicated.There has been people who has married and had kids only to later say they are gay so I guess it is possible.As long as Alex and Alexandra are OK with it.What if it was found out David wasn't capable of having kids for a medical reason what would  The King do then?If they have a plan for that scenario maybe they could pretend that's the case.Sorry you're the writer here and I am trying to write it LOL.Interesting to see what happens

You present some serious considerations. We will have to see what happens. I have a feeling David is a very determined young man.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Kev said:

I like Alex... devious and thinking of ways to help the Prince. Having read the chapter though I seriously wonder if I had a virgointacto on my wedding night as there definitely was no blood and I have always been one horny little bugger(even if I had to think about men when we were together!). Loving the story... Thank you.

:off:Finally able to say "Day off today, finally back to work tomorrow!" Never thought I say that I was really looking forward to going into work.B)

That is progress, back the the grind, as we say here.  Many girls today don't have their hymen, they use those depositories that breaks the  hymen, so they say

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Where there is a will there is a way, I think all will be clever enough to ensure success of "operation wedding night"!

I think you are right.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Interesting scenarios that have been painted, time will tell what is going to happen

You don't want to take a guess? Just remember this is a love story, one that is a little unusual.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow interesting how about just impregnating with Prince's semen without copulation, I am sure they were practicing that with bulls and cows in that period haha 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, long1jo said:

Wow interesting how about just impregnating with Prince's semen without copulation, I am sure they were practicing that with bulls and cows in that period haha 

Actually they were. It has been the practice for a long, long time and a very lucrative business for ranchers. A prized bull could impregjnate several cows across the country and not leave his pasture.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The bit about the blood on a sheet is typical way of a Muslim man finding out if his wife is a virgin, if she is not he can demand a divorce, all he has to do is say I want a divorce and in Islamic law if he hasn’t retracted that statement within 7 days they are divorced, but they still have to follow all of the legal requirements of the country that they live in, in the meantime she has to move back to her parents home. A divorced Muslim woman is considered damaged goods and it’s hard for her to find a man that is ok with this more often than not he is also divorced. it’s a horrible situation for her to be in, it’s a horrible religion and way of life. This has happened to my sister in law 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Bft said:

The bit about the blood on a sheet is typical way of a Muslim man finding out if his wife is a virgin, if she is not he can demand a divorce, all he has to do is say I want a divorce and in Islamic law if he hasn’t retracted that statement within 7 days they are divorced, but they still have to follow all of the legal requirements of the country that they live in, in the meantime she has to move back to her parents home. A divorced Muslim woman is considered damaged goods and it’s hard for her to find a man that is ok with this more often than not he is also divorced. it’s a horrible situation for her to be in, it’s a horrible religion and way of life. This has happened to my sister in law 

I agree and it is bias toward women.  It would seem that women in that religion are treated as second class citizens.  Without offending, in that religion women are second class, good for cooking, cleaning, producing children, preferably boys. Definitely second class≥

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..