Jump to content
    ColumbusGuy
  • Author
  • 3,404 Words
  • 6,175 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jay & Miles - 10. Saturday Afternoon

Mikey reveals himself to Jay...

POV: Jay

 

11:50AM. I pulled into Mikey’s driveway; not seeing any other cars I assumed his parents were at work, or out doing errands. I parked in front of the second garage door which was closed. Mikey said that their yard stuff and other tools were in there, so I figured it would be an out of the way spot. Now that I was actually here, I was suddenly nervous; last night was so good, but was it the relief of having saved his life which fuelled our connection, or was it more than that? In the heat of the moment, I couldn’t remember if I’d told him how I felt....

When I’d heard his joking reply on Tuesday about giving me a blow job, my mind went into orbit with the thought that I might actually have sex with another boy! The boy part wasn’t a problem for me—I’d known since I started puberty that I had no interest in girls, the problem was whether Mikey was The One. My brain seemed shocked last night when the word love entered my head during CPR, but in the clear morning light, outside his house, I was giving it serious consideration. Unnoticed, Fleetwood Mac’s Rhiannon was playing softly as my mind went in circles...as Draggin’ The Line segued into Junk Food Junkie, I jumped to feel a hand on my shoulder through the open window.

Jay...you okay?” Mikey jerked his hand back as if burned when my sudden move startled him. “You’ve been out here for a while...don’t you want to come in?” The uncertainty was back in his voice, and also the vulnerability had returned to his eyes. I wondered if it ever really left—but I was determined to drive it away if it was the last thing I ever did.

Seeing him again, looking at his worried smile, I knew—Mikey is The One—for me. I turned off my radio, then the motor, before getting out of the truck to face him. I stared into his eyes like he was the only thing in the world, and slowly extended my arm to reach toward his chest. My voice came out in a low monotone.

I am for you, Miles Stevenson.

Mikey’s face was blank, not knowing if I was insane or what. I took a step closer, arm still out. Again the monotone, but I was having a hard time not grinning.

I am only for Stevenson.” Miles tilted his head to one side, trying to figure out what I was doing. Then it must have dawned on him. He took a step back.

“Lucky Stevenson.” He took another step back, closer to the garage, and safety. I moved forward again, Mikey backing up in time with my progress. Every step or two, I’d speak again in that slightly ominous tone.

I must touch you...” “I beg it...” “It is my existence.”

We made our way through the garage before I had him cornered at the door to the utility room. “You are my match, Miles Stevenson. I MUST touch you.” He looked panicked as my palm came to rest on his chest, and faked a scream of pain. I grinned evilly, and took that last step forward, pressing my lips gently to his. It was a strange kiss, each of us trying hard not to laugh, but even so, I felt him relax as pent-up tensions ebbed away.

I took in the sight of him with a lingering glance once I broke the kiss. Our breathing was slightly ragged, but that was okay. His dark hair was brushed and parted like always, but in the very front there was one peculiar lock which refused to stay where it was intended. His glasses slightly enlarged his eyes, but the scattered reflections off the lenses hid the details of his brown-hazel orbs. His shoulders were covered by his grey sweater, his legs in loose-fitting light-blue jeans. Once again, I caught the faint scent of apples from his hair.

Mikey opened the door, and we were inside the house, where I pulled off my boots. When I stood back up, Mikey was holding out a black leather belt. “You might want this before you go home again. I found it by the dryer.”

I took it from his hand, letting my fingers linger a moment before threading it through my belt loops. I smiled shyly as I watched him stand there uncertainly. He was watching my every move, wanting to do something, but still wondering what I might do in return. “Like what you see,” I asked, after a moment indicating my bright blue tee-shirt with yellow four-inch lettering proclaiming:

SOCK IT TO...ME?

I turned my back slightly so he could see the picture of Richard Nixon printed in living color. I heard him snort, “Cripes, Jay—don’t tell me you like Laugh-In as much as I do?”

You bet your sweet bippy, I do!” I giggled insanely.

He followed me into the kitchen, so I made a special effort to clench my cheeks a bit. I love driving Mikey crazy! He pulled open the refrigerator door and handed me a bottle of Pepsi before taking one for himself. I could tell it was Pepsi even if I hadn’t seen the logo—each major soda company had a distinctive bottle: Coke was all graceful curves and vertical ridges, Pepsi was clear with spiral ridges around it, and RC was vertical flutes in greenish glass.

“I didn’t know what we were doing today...am I dressed okay?” He fingered his cable-knit sweater a bit before I grabbed his hand, leading him over to the couch. Like the previous night, I let him decide how close to sit, and held out my hand for him to take. Mikey gave me one of his awesomely cute shy smiles as he took it, leaning shoulder to shoulder with me.

“You look keen—but the sweater might be a bit warm depending on how the day goes.” It was his turn to shoot me an evil grin as he pulled his sweater out slightly, then guided my hand to slip underneath. I felt nothing but toned skin and muscle under the soft knit.

“It’s cool, Jay. I just don’t know what we’re doing so I had to guess. Will you give me a hint?” As an incentive, he let me run my fingers over his abdomen’s ridges of light muscle for a few minutes. “Can I have that hint now?”

I shook my head, taking time to move my hand a little further up his sweater. “Nope, not ready yet.” My questing fingers had nearly reached his left pec before he changed his tactics—if temptation wasn’t going to work, he decided to be tough. He pulled my hand out from his shirt.

“You just want a cheap thrill—well, no dice. No hint, no fun.”

I tried putting my hand back, but he actually slapped it away! “No way, man! And don’t say ‘dinner’—because I already know you’re feeding me!” Damn, Mikey was getting wise to some of my tricks! I looked up at him from under my lashes and frowned, giving him my best ‘puppy-dog’ pout.

“You’re a dick, you know that?” But he smiled when he said it, and let go of my hand, which immediately went back under his sweater to caress those soft skin-clad muscles. “Just tell me this: when are we leaving?”

I leaned my forehead against his neck and whispered so my breath raised goose-bumps on his skin. “I’d really like it if we could just stay right here for an hour or so...like we did last night.” I ended with a soft kiss to his ear.

So, for the next hour, we lay on the sofa as we had last night, facing one another, our legs mingling and feet rubbing, and between kisses, I lay my head on his shoulder. We talked in low murmurs when we talked at all, and eventually, I found myself stretched out on top of him, pressing our bodies intimately together, more as a strengthening of our new connection than as physical desire—though that was there as well. Much as I wanted to, I wouldn’t pressure Mikey into going any further than he was ready for; while both of our bodies were more than eager to get more intimate, it didn’t feel like the right time for that yet. I would let Mikey set the pace when he was emotionally ready, then, if I felt the same, we’d climb into our Saturn V rocket and blast our way to the Moon!

“Miles...” I kissed him softly and moved beside him again. “I need to know something—it’s real important to me—I think I know why you keep the car, but why did you try to do It? Why didn’t you answer the phone?” I was afraid to ask, but I couldn’t risk not knowing and perhaps having it happen again. Mikey Stevenson meant everything to me.

Mikey went quiet next to me for long minutes, and I thought he might not answer, but he searched my eyes, and something must have given him what he needed in order to speak. He started slowly, letting his left arm lay across my side and rub at my back as I lay curled into his right one.

“The car’s the easy part...it’s the first thing I did for myself—I paid for it with my own money, worked on the body fixing rust and holes and touching up the paint...washing it and waxing it to a high polish; seeing it reminds me that I can do something right—if I got rid of it, then it means that I’ve given up. On everything.”

I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand, and soppy as it sounds, I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose. His glasses had been lying on the coffee-table all this while, and I saw tears start to well up in his eyes. I brushed them away with my thumb, and he let out a sigh. “Seems every time we’re together you have to wipe away my tears. How long until you get tired of doing that?”

I gave him another evil grin, and bit the end of his nose this time. “Until I don’t have to any more—even if it takes forever—and you’ll do the same for me, won’t you?”

“As long as I can, Jay—as long as you need or want me to.” I watched him lick his lips, and I reached behind us to grab one of the bottles of pop—now sadly warm—and let him take a drink before doing the same myself. He smiled when I licked my lips, and blew across the mouth of the bottle to produce a low-pitched whistle. I raised my eyebrows and my tongue licked around the bottle’s top, making the glass glisten and slick. I pursed my lips as I sucked down another mouthful, then offered it to him. Despite the redness of his cheeks, he put the bottle to his lips, tilted it back and took his own sip, managing to slide three or four inches of it into his mouth!

“I gotta warn you Jay...I’m a mess.” Having seen his room, I was sure he wasn’t talking about house-keeping. I just nodded my head for him to go on, and settled in against him as I watched his face. The fact that he seemed to be opening up to me made my heart swell with pride and a renewed determination to see that he never got hurt again.

“You see me how, Jay? Somebody quiet, shy but happy?” At my nod, he went on, “It’s a lie, mostly. Quiet and shy, yes that’s me all over, but not happy...not usually. I think it started in elementary school, because I can remember being happy with the neighbor kids: riding bikes, playing in the yard or with toys at each others’ houses...once we went to school, it wasn’t the same—I couldn’t do the more physical games in gym, I was always told to be careful or I might lose my sight. So, bit by bit, I’d hang back a little more every time something was going on, especially if it was something I could get hurt doing; before too long, I was an observer of my own life. I did what I had to: ate, slept, studied...but it was another person doing it...life was something other people had, it didn’t involve me in any way. I was inside, safe, untouchable...and alone.

gallery_19469_1365_4950.jpg

I pulled Mikey in tighter to me, giving him what comfort I could. His tone was even, his face carefully neutral, but his eyes held a bleakness I’d never seen in anyone before. His hurt was so deep I didn’t know if I’d ever be able to alleviate it....

“Safety is an illusion, Jay...it may look attractive, but it kills those who come to rely on it. It’s like a drug—pretty soon you can’t do without it, however much you might want to try. By the time I got to understand that, two things had become clear to me: first, that my friends didn’t need me or really miss me; second, the old saying ‘the squeaky wheel gets the grease’ was true of people as well—to remain safe, and not get noticed, I had to appear happy no matter what I felt inside.”

At this point, I saw a spark in his eyes, and hoped that it would be one of happiness...in a way, it was. “For nearly ten years things went on much the same...until I met you....Being safe wasn’t the refuge it had been, I realized that it was a prison instead, that it was keeping me in solitary confinement. I can’t explain it, but there’s something about you that makes me want something more than safety. Block by block you were dismantling my prison walls with every greeting, every nice word, every overture of friendliness. As much as I might want to leave my prison, I couldn’t do it alone—I could see the daylight, I could feel freedom like the currents of a strong wind wafting over the walls, but I had not the wings to take advantage of them. I hoped you would be my wings, Jay...then, Friday, I thought I’d lost you...and my hope died before it was truly born.

“The prison was back: heavier, stronger than it had ever been, and I knew in my deepest being, that I couldn’t endure it again. You might have called, I don’t really know...I looked around, tidied up my last details, and went to meet my Fate.”

I couldn’t help it...at this point I was crying, like a baby, for all the sorrow, all the despair—all the loneliness my Mikey had been through over these past years. I wrapped myself around him like a boa constrictor, using all the strength I had to reässure him—let him know that he’d never be alone—not until I drew my last breath. We cried for a while on one another’s shoulders, drawing comfort from each other’s presence.

At length, I pulled my head back enough to kiss him again, and it was my turn to reveal myself to him. My past was not so dark, so desolate, but it was not always ideal. Thanks to Mom and Dad, Jerry, and even Her, I never lacked for emotional support or even things if I needed them...my problem was more subtle: I lacked focus. I was mostly happy, with an occasional mood like all teenagers, but when it came to life I was content to drift; there was nothing important to keep me interested—no, that wasn’t it exactly—nothing that could absorb my imagination or engage my efforts over the long haul. I felt like an old tree after a bad storm, easily toppled because I lacked depth, lacked strong roots.

I expected Mikey to laugh at me for being so shallow...my problems were so much less dangerous than his, so much less shattering. He didn’t laugh at me, he hugged me back, and planted a kiss on my cheek. Was I surprized?—in the four months or so I’d come to know him, and after last night and today’s conversation—no.

I was surprized when he rolled over me and got up off the couch. He pulled me up with seemingly little effort, and drew me into a passionate kiss, complete with a sinuous exchange of probing tongues. In just a moment, he led me to his bedroom, where he sat me down on the edge of his bed. He opened his closet door, then turned to face me with a demented grin.

“Since I don’t know what we’re doing on our date tonight, you have the enviable task of picking out what I’ll be wearing!” With a flourish, he was back facing the closet about to make his selections, when I came up behind him, wrapped him in my arms, and reached up to plant a kiss on the side of his cheek as I leaned forward over his shoulder.

“That, and that!” I said, pointing to his red shirt and cream-colored chinos he’d worn last night before I arrived. I turned to his dresser, opening drawers as if searching for something, although I knew exactly what I was looking for! I couldn’t find them! This sucked as bad as disco! “Where are they?”

“What? I’ve got my shirt and pants, what else will I need?”

I literally growled at him from frustration. “You know what I mean—where are your purple briefs?”

He grabbed his wallet and keys off his dresser top, and sauntered toward the hall and living room beyond. He was in the utility room before I caught up with him and turned him to face me by gripping his arm. He smiled when he saw the fire in my eyes.

“What makes you think you’ll see them?” he asked sweetly.

“Dickhead, I already saw them last night!”

“And this means you expect to see them again, how?” Now he was taunting me! Fuck, he could be evil when he wanted to...and he led me out into the garage, locking the door behind us. Just as he was lowering the overhead door, he turned to me and whispered right next to my ear: “I’m wearing them!”...he then stuck his tongue in my ear before sprinting for the alleged safety of my truck.

By the time he got the door open, I was on him: I jumped onto the running board so I could reach, and gave him a noogie, mussing the waves in his brown hair. His yelp was loud, and I saw he was really laughing by the twinkle in his eyes. “That was so bogus—giving me a wet willie like that!”

“And the noogie wasn’t?” he exclaimed. “Just for that, it’ll be a long time before you see my willie!”

“Probably not even worth it,” I muttered just loud enough for him to hear. From what little I could recall glimpsing last night in his shorts, I knew that was likely a lie.

“Oh...it’s worth it, I ga-ron-tee!” he said in a great imitation of Justin Wilson, the Cajun chef from Louisiana we had heard about in Home Ec, and had caught on PBS occasionally.

I was about to slide into the truck from my perch on the running board, when Mikey put a hand on my arm to keep me facing him. He had the most serious look on his face, and his eyes shone with an inner light that even in the daytime I couldn’t help but see.

“Jay...” his voice was filled with emotion, more than I’d ever heard before. “You asked what you could do to help....

“I will be your roots to support you, if you will be my wings to make me soar...”

I didn’t care...in front of God and any neighbors who might be watching from the distant houses—I took his face between both my trembling hands and kissed him!

This is Part II of Chapter 9, which was getting a bit lengthy.  smile.png
Copyright © 2017 ColumbusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What do I say? I guess I will start by saying that I loved it from start to finish...or maybe I should say from start to start...because the end of the chapter sounds like a new beginning. Rhiannon...I lived for Fleetwood Mac and still have Rumours on vinyl! While you took me back you also showed us what was at stake for Jay. He was lost in thought for three songs over his concern for Miles and how he, himself felt. Seeing the emotions in Miles eyes brought it all into focus for Jay...He really notices things when he cares...it is apparent that the lack Jay feels in himself, is filled by Mikey. Jay has found his roots. Jay's playfulness going into the house served to relieve that look that was present in Mile's eyes so Jay's goal was achieved. Beautifully done in such a quirky and special way CG. I loved the tee shirt and the memories it evoked of both Nixon and Laugh-In...and do they still make RC cola? Their time spent on the couch was magical...the explanation to Jay of why Miles did what he did was so eloquent that I teared up...and Jay's sharing his insecurities with Miles was a very important gesture for Miles to be given. Their promise to be there for each other was a major step for both of them. It was perfect that you followed that up with the rather erotic bottle sharing scene. I loved that you lightened the story up at the right time with the bedroom to the car scene and finished off with what amounted to a declaration of love and commitment to each other...I'll be your roots and you be my wings...sealed with a kiss for all the world to see. Very powerful and very satisfying...Kudos and cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 10:13 AM, Headstall said:
What do I say? I guess I will start by saying that I loved it from start to finish...or maybe I should say from start to start...because the end of the chapter sounds like a new beginning. Rhiannon...I lived for Fleetwood Mac and still have Rumours on vinyl! While you took me back you also showed us what was at stake for Jay. He was lost in thought for three songs over his concern for Miles and how he, himself felt. Seeing the emotions in Miles eyes brought it all into focus for Jay...He really notices things when he cares...it is apparent that the lack Jay feels in himself, is filled by Mikey. Jay has found his roots. Jay's playfulness going into the house served to relieve that look that was present in Mile's eyes so Jay's goal was achieved. Beautifully done in such a quirky and special way CG. I loved the tee shirt and the memories it evoked of both Nixon and Laugh-In...and do they still make RC cola? Their time spent on the couch was magical...the explanation to Jay of why Miles did what he did was so eloquent that I teared up...and Jay's sharing his insecurities with Miles was a very important gesture for Miles to be given. Their promise to be there for each other was a major step for both of them. It was perfect that you followed that up with the rather erotic bottle sharing scene. I loved that you lightened the story up at the right time with the bedroom to the car scene and finished off with what amounted to a declaration of love and commitment to each other...I'll be your roots and you be my wings...sealed with a kiss for all the world to see. Very powerful and very satisfying...Kudos and cheers...Gary
I did all that? You helped also with your beta reading--it went a lot smoother with your suggestions. I don't know if people catch this--Jay seems to be a very visual oriented person which Miles cannot manage. When I started this, Miles was me--still is--but as it goes on, turns out Jay is my other side--the one who jokes to break up things when they are too serious, sarcastic on occasion but never mean about it.

The poetry teacher I allude to drove me home one day and I complimented her on her early 60s Buick--I really did mean it, but she accused me of being a smart-ass.

Trials ahead I'm sure, once Miles gets to the rest of the day!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Beautiful come back after the angst filled chapter from the night before. Jay will keep pulling Miles out of his black hole and Miles will keep Jay's attention focused. I hope this means that Kurt is no longer in the picture !

Loved Gary's review. As always he shines a bright light on the important parts of a story.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Poor Miles! His life has been so sad and lonely, and isolated from everybody else, even his parents seem to be more absent than present. Hopefully Jay will be able to give him confidence and happiness and love. Miles, in fact they both, deserve to feel secure and loved by someone special.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 04:56 PM, Timothy M. said:
Beautiful come back after the angst filled chapter from the night before. Jay will keep pulling Miles out of his black hole and Miles will keep Jay's attention focused. I hope this means that Kurt is no longer in the picture !

Loved Gary's review. As always he shines a bright light on the important parts of a story.

Thanks Tim! With any luck, our two heroes will work things out...as for Kurt, he's going to be around...but what effect that will have on J-M isn't clear yet. :)

Still have to get through today.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 08:02 PM, Suvitar said:
Poor Miles! His life has been so sad and lonely, and isolated from everybody else, even his parents seem to be more absent than present. Hopefully Jay will be able to give him confidence and happiness and love. Miles, in fact they both, deserve to feel secure and loved by someone special.
Jay certainly plans on doing what he can...and I think Miles will begin to blossom given time. Most likely we'll get to see Miles' parents sometime...but they are awfully busy. :)
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Fudge…you had me nearly choked up my the end of the first paragraph, the "if I told him how I felt…"

 

By the time you write " Seeing him again, looking at his worried smile, I knew--Mikey is The One--for me" you had me crying.

 

Way to start a story!

 

And then…oh man…what a beautiful scene: the physicality, the confessions, the clothes selection, and running board kiss – all of it is just perfection.

 

I know I am not alone when I say, I'm falling in love with Jay too. What a wonderful boy.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/04/2014 01:11 PM, AC Benus said:
Fudge…you had me nearly choked up my the end of the first paragraph, the "if I told him how I felt…"

 

By the time you write " Seeing him again, looking at his worried smile, I knew--Mikey is The One--for me" you had me crying.

 

Way to start a story!

 

And then…oh man…what a beautiful scene: the physicality, the confessions, the clothes selection, and running board kiss – all of it is just perfection.

 

I know I am not alone when I say, I'm falling in love with Jay too. What a wonderful boy.

Thanks AC. I guess maybe I did something right to capture such nice words from people here. Jay is turning out to be a likeable sort....

I'm going to start chapter 11 today and it should cover the rest of Saturday, barring garrulous boys telling me what they want added to their story! :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment

One is the roots and the other is the wings - a perfect partnership - two halves of a whole. It is a very special thing to find your other half - your roots or your wings. These two boys are really lucky to have found that in each other at such a young age. The talk on the couch was good for them. They revealed some of their insecurities and flaws and accepted them in each other. Jay can make Mikey laugh and Mikey gets Jay to focus. A touching chapter and hopefully a turning point for Miles' depression.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 04/07/2015 09:55 AM, EagleIsaac said:
One is the roots and the other is the wings - a perfect partnership - two halves of a whole. It is a very special thing to find your other half - your roots or your wings. These two boys are really lucky to have found that in each other at such a young age. The talk on the couch was good for them. They revealed some of their insecurities and flaws and accepted them in each other. Jay can make Mikey laugh and Mikey gets Jay to focus. A touching chapter and hopefully a turning point for Miles' depression.
Thanks Eagle, the boys do seem to be a great fit, supporting one another where needed. It took a lot for Mikey to open up, and Jay did just the right thing--listening and sharing his own weakness. Early days yet, but it's a good start.

Places described in these chapters are the real deal where I grew up, hence the detail I can plug into them...the people are very loosely based on real ones with new names, and while there are true events in every chapter, the growing feelings between Mikey and Jay are fictitious--it never progressed beyond friendship in the real world.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Awesome job of writing the passion between the boys... I can envision them looking lovingly into each other's eyes, slowly moving closer as their mouth open slightly. As their lips touch, the feel an electric charge pulling them tighter together.

Link to comment
On 07/16/2015 06:23 PM, Zarek said:

Awesome job of writing the passion between the boys... I can envision them looking lovingly into each other's eyes, slowly moving closer as their mouth open slightly. As their lips touch, the feel an electric charge pulling them tighter together.

It's so early for them at this point, they are just starting to figure out how it will work between them. I'm glad you like their dynamic!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Woo woo! Man, are you putting some period flavor in this! I smiled at the Star Trek allusion, and most everything else that has popped up as recognizable from my childhood. But the best part of this chapter is the relationship-building that is going on. The opening of hearts, and the revelation of secrets. The building of trust. You are doing a great job with that, which is, after all, the meat of the story.
Back for more a.s.a.p. Thanks!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/12/2016 01:53 PM, Geron Kees said:

Woo woo! Man, are you putting some period flavor in this! I smiled at the Star Trek allusion, and most everything else that has popped up as recognizable from my childhood. But the best part of this chapter is the relationship-building that is going on. The opening of hearts, and the revelation of secrets. The building of trust. You are doing a great job with that, which is, after all, the meat of the story.

Back for more a.s.a.p. Thanks!

Coming back to answer reviews of the early chapters is making me crazy--I see what others wrote, and can't picture it referring to my story. I am SO tempted to read the chapter again before replying...but then where would the new chapters come from?

Trust has always been big for me, and I often have a sense about whether a person is going to be someone I feel safe confiding in, and those people have remained my friends all my adult life.

It was so hard for me to open up back then, and friends from elementary school dropped away because I got to middle school first, and just didn't have any of those people live nearby.

Maybe that's part of why I always felt closer to older people?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 4/7/2015 at 1:55 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Jay can make Mikey laugh and Mikey gets Jay to focus. 

 

I love this observation, it describes one of the mutual benefits of their relationship perfectly. And now I miss EagleIsaac all over again. :,(

  • Like 4
Link to comment

This is my second pass for this story - The Star Trek reference was great.  I'm really enjoying this for the tenderness and warmth it conveys between the boys. It really makes me feel something.  The author definitely has a bit of an underwear and especially a sock fetish!   So far, the story is even better the second time.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

This is my second pass for this story - The Star Trek reference was great.  I'm really enjoying this for the tenderness and warmth it conveys between the boys. It really makes me feel something.  The author definitely has a bit of an underwear and especially a sock fetish!   So far, the story is even better the second time.

 

Thanks, Ganymede...I like hearing from my readers, good or bad and am happy you liked it enough to give it a second run.  Okay, I always liked briefs and socks, but I'm not obsessive about it...I just liked seeing guys in them as it added to the mystique over total nudity....

As the song said, 'Don't drink, don't smoke--what do you do?'  I'm pretty tame.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Jay is definitely the key to release Miles from his prison. The door is opening wider each time and the more Mikey steps out, the more he'll be able to look back and leave all his insecurities in that empty cell. This was a deeply moving chapter, both sad and full of love. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Goodie said:

Jay is definitely the key to release Miles from his prison. The door is opening wider each time and the more Mikey steps out, the more he'll be able to look back and leave all his insecurities in that empty cell. This was a deeply moving chapter, both sad and full of love. 

I've always been a hopeless romantic, and if things were right, I was all in.  It took a long time to find that guy in the most unexpected way, only to lose him some ten years later....more about Kevin later as I work him in.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..