Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,180 Words
  • 7,840 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fool In Love - 1. Chapter 1

I had read that quote in a book once, and while the words were right there in front of my face, I could never make much sense out of it. I mean, I could pretty much come to my own conclusions about it, but looking at that phrase over and over again, I just KNEW that there had to be some deeper meaning that I was missing. Some hidden message in between the lines, that probably described the pain, the joy, and the overall mystery of love. Maybe this poet, whoever he was, had found the answer. Maybe everyone thought he was nuts, but somewhere in that one sentence, decoded from the world, he had found a universal truth about love. And maybe, somewhere on Earth, there was an unknown poet who was sitting back laughing his ass off as the so-called masses tried to figure it out. One of these days, I hope to get in on the big joke.

My name's Peter, and I've only been in Chicago for a few years. But since I'm only 13, a few years is a great percentage of my entire life. So I guess I can call it home. I'm a little short for my age, exactly 1 1/2 inches. I take notice of little things like that, trying to make note of all my imperfections before someone else gets a chance to make fun of them. Call it 'protective self teasing' if you will. I'm probably a little underweight too, and being a light blond kid, that always seems to be noticeable. I never knew why. I've got hazel eyes, but I'd gladly pick either brown or green and stick with it. The color changing thing can get on my nerves sometimes. Most of the girls in school think I'm cute, most of the guys think I'm a dork. Excuse ME for being more interested in my education than sports and big tits. Girls don't really do it for me anyway. Yes...that means I'm gay, if you're wondering. Go ahead, big laugh, I don't care. Like I said, I've already gotten my imperfections marked, so tell me something new...if you can.

I went to school that day wondering why I let my parents send me to a district so far away. I mean there were COWS around here for crying out loud! How far away do you have to be from the city to actually hit a small fenced in pasture full of cattle? I think my mom and dad wanted to make SURE that I'd have nowhere to go if I decided to ditch. Checkmate. I'd rather stay in class then walk out and dodge mounds of manure all afternoon.

It was a typical day, filled with typical people and typical classes and typical teachers and typical blah blah blah. Same old thing, day in and day out. I often wished for a fire, just to break the monotony of it all. My English teacher was rattling off the usual uneventful school announcements, and I was upset that I wasn't tired enough to just go to sleep. I figured if I could lose consciousness for a while, his class might go a bit faster. The most exciting thing that's ever happened in there was finding out that his last name was Suekker. He told us that it was pronounced "Soo-Kare", but being the kids that we are, we called him "Sucker" anyway. Like I said, it was the most interesting thing that's ever happened in that class to that point. A kid's gotta get his kicks somehow. And that's when he came in. Him....just...him. Now I know I've been gay for a long time, but I can't say I've ever really been attracted to somebody before. Sure, I saw a few penises here and there in gym, stared at a few assess, seen a lot of cute smiles...but there was never someone that I just really HAD to have. But for some reason this kid was like a messenger from heaven itself.

He had this super cool brown hair that hung down to his jaw, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen. He was maybe and inch bigger than me, and he had this awesome, lickable neck too. He was slim, and with a snub little nose, and smooth silky skin. God...talk about getting someone's attention. He sat in front of me, and I spent most of the class looking directly at his ass as he leaned forward to take a nap in the middle of "Sucker's" lecture on Othello. His butt was so deliciously round, and I would have loved to just touch it, just once. Weird.

The bell rang and I was a bit surprised when he suddenly said hello to me out of nowhere. Totally unsolicited, totally unexpected. I was starting to think that maybe my fly was down or something. "Hey, the name's Willy. What's your's?"

"Peter. Um....do I know you?" I figured there had to be SOME decent reason for him to talk to me.

"Not yet." He smiled, then he pinched my ass and walked away. I was left standing there thinking, 'what the hell was THAT about?' That's not right, things like this don't just 'happen', you know?

The next day, he did the same thing. Not a word to me in class, then he catches me outside, then a pinch on the ass and he's gone. Maybe it's a running joke that I don't know about. Like maybe I had missed an episode of the Simpsons or something and just wasn't getting the joke. So, when he caught up to me on the third day, I decided to put my back against the wall. No access means no pinch. So what did he do? He kissed me on the mouth! I was like "WHAT? What was that for?"

And he said, "Look, we don't know each other, but is there somewhere we can go to talk?"

"Sure." I said. "I know where there's this classroom in the middle of the school where there's no classes and they never use it. It's always unlocked, and nobody ever goes in there, and there's no windows, and the walls were soundproofed, for some reason. But why would you want to go in there?"

"Just come on and show me where it is. Please? I need you." And he grabbed my crotch, rubbing it lovingly. What can I say? He was hot, so I figured, why not? We first stopped by his locker so he could grab his back pack, then went to the empty classroom and locked the door behind us. They must have been teaching a drama class in there last, because there was a giant bed in the middle of the room. Maybe they were practicing "Sleeping Beauty" or something. The second I locked the door, Willy started kissing me again. God,he felt sooo good, I was sooo in love. I brushed his soft hair out of his face, and stuck my tongue into his mouth. Then he stuck his tongue in my mouth. So we had each other's tongues in each other's mouths, and we were moaning. Which is hard to do with a mouth full of tongue. I don't even know anything about this guy, but dammit, I was in love, so who cared? I would die for him. I'd throw myself into traffic for him, jump off a cliff, I'd even drink poison for my new boyfriend. My awesome, sexy...um...what's his name....Willy. Yeah, that's it.

We both got undressed, and I looked down to see the most beautiful cock and balls I've ever seen on a boy of 13!!! He had to be at least 10 inches limp! And he already had a thick hairy bush! He was dripping this honey sweet nectar from it, and he laid on top of me. We were kissing and moaning and groaning, and I asked him if he was a virgin. And he said yes. I told him that I was too, and that's when he said, "I'm really shy about doing stuff like this. But We've been going out for three days now, and I know that my heart will always be yours. So from now on, you have to call me lover, and I will call you lover. Ok? Do you want an enema, I have one in my backpack?"

"You carry one with you?"

"Well, you never know when you'll need one. Pleeease? For me lover?" He said. I loved him soooo much. I couldn't WAIT to tell my mom and dad that I was gay and that Willy was going to be my husband someday and that he gave me an enema! I was so HAPPY!!!

"Okay, but only for you." And he gave me one, right there in the classroom. And then we started kissing again. We were both naked now, and I was hard, my 18 inches of cock rubbing gently at my nipples. He had about 43 inches hard, and he began rubbing it on my face as we kissed. We rolled around, and as I looked at that gigantic piece of cock meat, that pulsing thick tube of teen beef, steadily leaking precum into Willy's ear....I thought what ALL 13 year old gay virgins would think in that situation. I thought, "Mmmmm...I want that thing INSIDE me!"

Just then, the bell rang, and he said, "Whoah, we'd better stop. I don't want anybody to find out about us. Because I'm so shy." So we got dressed, and I kissed him one last time, and we went our separate ways. I could still taste him all through my home ec class that day. People wondered why I was smiling, why I seemed so much happier, why I had a big gob of semen hanging from the tip of my nose...but unless they were in love like I was in love...how could they possibly understand. Willy was the cutest boy ever, and he was my lover. God, I miss him. I'd give anything to be with him again, just for about 40 hours of non stop sex or something. I didn't even get to cum. Just then, Willy came into my classroom dressed up like my father. And he had a fake moustache and everything.

He said to my teacher, in his deepest father-like voice, "Heya Teach. I hear my boy, Peter. is not doing well in your class. Well I'm 'Mr. Peter', and I'm going to take him outside and talk some sense into him. I'll teach that bastard child of mine a thing or three." And of course the teacher let me go, cause he looked and sounded JUST like my dad. Wow.

So he took me to one of the stables out back, and we laid down in a bail of hay. He said, "I missed you so much! We haven't done it in at least 25 minutes, and I think I'm going to die. Please don't ever leave me Pedro."

"Peter."

"Whatever."

"I won't. I swear on all the heaven's and stars that I'll never leave you Willy. I love you. I love you my lover. And I'll always love my lover, because if loving my lovely lover is wrong than love is wrong. And I'd love to see someone so lovely prove me wrong about love. I love the love we share lover, and as long as you stay lovely and love me the way I love my lover to love me, then we'll be loving each other senseless until love doesn't exist anymore. And it will always exist, because I love loving your lovely body and lovely hair and lovely ankles. Because I love holding my lover lovingly and letting love pass between us lover. "

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." He said, tears stinging his eyes as they rolled down his flawless cheeks. "I just have one question for you Paula..."

"Peter."

"Whatever. Listen....do you...do you love me?" He said, anxiously anticipating the answer.

"Of course I love you lover." I said.

"Then why don't you ever say it?" He said crying and turning his back to me.

"I don't know, maybe because it scares me so much. WHOAH! Hey! Only thirty minutes left until my next class! Wanna fuck?"

"Ok...but only for 29 and a half minutes." And then he began to get hard, and I started sucking his huge cock over his shoulder while he poured honey into my ass crack. Then we turned around and got into a 69 position and he tasted really good. Like hamburger grease and strawberries. That's when I saw this thing sticking out of his asshole, and I reached up and pulled it out.

"What's this?" I asked, and I showed it to him.

"I dunno." He said, then he took it from me and examined it closely. Then this look of joy came over his face, and he hugged me tightly. "Oh Pakwacki...!!!"

"Peter."

"That's what I meant...you know, I've never really felt right about myself. I always thought there was something wrong with me and that I'd always be alone and never find true love. But you DID IT!!! You freed me! I stuck this butt plug in my ass two years ago, and I forgot all about it! I haven't felt right since. Now I'm free, and it's all because of you lover. I love you lover!"

"I love you more lover!" I cried. "Now turn over and let me eat out that pretty little ass of yours."

He spread his cheeks for me, and I began to lick at it. Mmmm...it was awesome. And of course it was super super clean. And as I was on my knees behind him, a bull walked into the stable and came over closer to us. I would have shooed him away, but I didn't want to stop. I was really surprised when the bull walked over and started to lick the honey out of my crack. It felt so good, wow! The bull kept going, and so did I. The bull mooed with lust, and I knew he was diggin' it.

"Yeeeeeah....keep going Bessie...you bitch...lick that tushy bitch! You're my bitch you bitch!"

Then the three of us laid down and started a three way suckfest. And the bull didn't even use his teeth once. He must have done this before. I came first, then Willy, then the bull came twice. And we all left to go to our next classes. Well...not the bull. But when I got there, Willy was already there, sitting on the desk dressed like catwoman in a tight leather suit. He said that he dressed up like a fireman and told the class that there was an explosion in the basement. So we had the room to ourselves, and he put a dog collar on me as we rolled around in a giant pile of kitty litter while he spanked my naughty bottom with a frozen fish. Sigh...can it get any better than this?

I came four gallons worth of sperm and he did even more. His lovely pecker was just so unbelievable. I loved his wee wee, it was so cute. I love my lover. Some people think that lust is the only way to live, but I know better. Sex has to have LOVE involved to be real, that's just something that I stand for. No more of these unbelievable stories about shit that just doesn't happen in real life, this was REAL, and there was nothing fictional about it. So when I was walking back to class, I saw Willy secretly stick his titanic penis out of the window and wave hello to me with it. Then a squirrel bit it, so he put it back in his pants.

We decided to ditch school later and head out for lunch. We stole a car from the parking lot and I sucked him off four times in ten minutes on our way to Arby's. And that's when I suddenly got horny again. He didn't want to do anything in public though, because he was in the closet and still a bit scared of trying anything too kinky. But I told him that nobody would see us. So I put two ketchup bottles in front of us to hide our actions, and we began to get naked, his humongous beefy whack pony sticking straight up in the air. Then I sat on his lap and he pushed about 24 inches of his hard throbbing love stallion into my hot tunnel of steamy seduction. And you know what? It didn't hurt at all. Nope. Once I got over the first 20 inches, the rest was all easy. We began to REALLY have sex, and got loud too. I poured mild Arby's horseradish down his back and bit him on the chest. Then he covered me in cheddar cheese and fucked me some more with his angry purple ass invading pee demon! Then we came at exactly the same time, and kissed and cuddled for a half hour. Then we finished our roasted beef sandwiches before they got cold. Nothing worse than cold beef. "I love you shmoopie." He said, and then he put a hot curly fry around my cockhead. "Will you marry me Peter?"

"Wow!" He called me Peter! He DOES love me! I said yes, and then we lived happily ever after. Without ever having a fight. We dropped out of school and became exotic dancers at some bar across town. My parents came to see me dance one night, and they were totally ok with it. And we even went back to buy the bull from the farmer next to our school. He's our pet now, and we call him "Bully Blue Balls". I love my life and I love my lover and I love my big dicked bull too. Life is good.

I looked back at that quote one day while Willy was filling the bathtub with Lime green jello, and suddenly it hit me. I GOT IT!!! I had found true love in my life, and I finally GOT IT!!! The mystery was suddenly so clear. I sat back in my easy chair, the one with the giant vibrating rubber dildo in the middle of the cushion covered by a sock (Available in any Sharper Image catalogue), and I smiled. Not just from the intense anal stimulation, but from the knowledge that I had finally understood what life and love was about. I took the first letter of each word, put them together, and just giggled to myself as I slipped into my Cat burglar costume and grabbed a handful of octopus tentacles to join my sexy shy lover in the tub.

"A person really in love, full of oblivious longing, sends dreams after you." "A.P.R.I.L. F.O.O.L.S. D.A.Y."

Love is funny sometimes.

Hahahahaha!!! Okay, okay...so I'm HOPING you guys know this was a joke! If you're done reading this, and are now ready to hurt me with some kind of large weapon, that's cool. But keep it a secret. Hell, build it up and pass the joke along to your friends! Don't tell them until they read it, you'll know then why I'm laughing my ass off right now. Spread the wealth, Love ya lovers!
Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wooot? This was a joke, really? :DDDDDDDDDD"I love you Paula.""It's Peter.""Whatever."lolI love you!!!!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

At first it seemed harmless enough. But as it went on things got weirder and weirder. Now, at the end of it, I'm laughing my ass off too.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

O.o :worship: What, you couldn't stretch that into a couple hundred chapters? Losing your touch man.

 

Seriously, I have one thing to say. Did you know squirrels are immune to rabies?

 

Lucky thing too or this might had had a completely different ending!

 

ROTFLMAO, just the look on your face when you read that. Waaay too funny.

 

Thanks, I needed a smile.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

That was one twisted tale. I read your comment that it was for April Fools but lord that got wilder and wilder. lol. Enjoyed it greatly.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm trying to work my way thru your awesome stories and I came across this gem.

 

At first it was so believable and I went with it. Until Willy undressed and lo and behold, at thirteen, his dick was ten inches soft! And forty-three hard! lol OMG, talk about reaming Peter/Paula/Pawtaak (?) a new one! lol

 

Then I thought Peter was going to wake up in class and realize that was all a dream.

 

I don't think I laughed that hard reading anything. Ever. It was pure genius. Hysterical! Wow, I gotta read more...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

man that was amazing!! ahahaha! As the story progressed, it just got more and more hilarious!! ahaha there are lots of wtf moments and I totally enjoyed it and couldn't stop laughing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hahahaha... Willy... Suekker (Sucker), Willy Sucker!!! Lol nice joke ;)

Link to comment

Lol! That was the greatest thing I've ever read in my 15 years of existence! lol! That was just hilarious! How did you manage to write something so funny!? It progressed and got more and more 'comical' lol!
Cheers from,
Secret identity

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

You know, this fits in exactly with the stories I used to find all the time before starting Gay Authors... only they weren't written to be intentionally funny!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..