Jump to content

Red

   (1 review)

Earth has changed greatly since the great disaster. Mankind is no longer the top of the food chain. Now humanity lives under the rules of those they once thought of as fairy tales and horror stories. Welcome to the world where Dama and her family lives. A world where you have no choice but to follow the rules set down, rules that force a lottery type system on the children of humanity. Beware the cape that is given you on the eve of your eighteenth birthday for it will decide your fate.

This story came about because in chat I asked what fairy tale I should attack next. Elezbed suggested I take a stab at Little Red Riding Hood. I started off with that in mind but the story soon spiraled far from that original tale but still kept many of the same ingredients. Here you may find the woods, the path, the wolf, the basket of goodies, and a red cape but none of it holds the same timber it once did. Welcome to the world of Red. Careful, things are no longer in human hands. Special thanks go to KC Grim for stepping in to the roles of Beta and Editor for me. My many thank yous are not enough. The story is in four parts and will be published once a week till the end. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Brayon

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I liked this rendition of Little Red Riding Hood, a lot. It was fun, an interesting twist on the old fable, and still had its core message. Don't talk to Strangers. Stay on the Path. Keep going Forward.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..