Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 1,782 Words
  • 3,020 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Red - 4. Chapter 4 - A Wolf in Grandma's Bed

p>So Nock has finally arrived at Grandma's house. What is in store for him?

Okay warning, there is sex in this chapter. If you don't like man/man sex just be warned.

Nock limped into the village shortly after dark. He had read and reread the direction on his note so many times that he knew exactly where to go. There were candles in the window and he could see that a fire was burning in the fire place when he arrived. The door wasn’t locked and he wandered in.

“Hello? Anyone home?”

Silence greeted him and then he spotted the note on the table.

Nock,

Grandma isn’t feeling well and went to bed. I had some work to do and might not be home till really late tonight so don’t wait up. There is soup in the pot on the fireplace. Eat something and then go in to say hello to Grandma.

Wabe

Nock was surprised that nobody meet him, but he could smell the soup and after his long trip the walking he was hungry. He slipped off his cape and set the basket on the table. Nock’s stomach began to growl as he stood there smelling the food. He took the bowl off the table and wandered over and ladled himself out a bowl. The soup was spicy but delicious and he ate the whole thing. Wondering where he should put his basket, he wandered with it to the only door that was closed and knocked.

“Come in,” came a muffled voice.

Nock looked in and could only see a pair of eyes in the dim light. He wandered slowly toward the bed that was pushed into the darkest corner of the room.

“Grandma Erin? Is that you?”

There seemed to be a nod from, the bed but no words were spoken.

Looking at the figure on the bed, Nock knew immediately it wasn’t his Grandmother. Grandma Erin is short and thin like his mother. The figure in the bed was taller than he was and considering there was a tent in the middle of the bed it couldn’t be a woman either. Was Wabe playing some sort of game with him? He would play along for now.

“Grandma what big eyes you have.”

There was a chuckle from the bed and a muffled reply soon came. “The better to see you with, my dear.”

Seeing the large hand under blanket, Nock made his next comment. “Grandma, what big hands you have.”

“The better to hold you with, my dear.”

“Grandma what a big … thing you have.”

The laughter was loud and clear by now. Nock thought it sounded vaguely familiar and when the blanket dropped he found he was staring into the face of Mr. Wolf.

“Well face it Red, your grandmother certainly didn’t have this,” said Wolf as he gestured toward his engorged prick.

Nock blushed, but then he became concerned.

“How did you come to be here in Grandma Erin’s house? Where is she? Where is Wabe?”

“Sit on the bed, Red. I have a few things to tell you.” Lone stated as his brown eyes captured Nock’s blue ones.

So, Nock sat as Lone Wolf described the history of humanity, the creation of the villages, the accords that the three races agreed to and how humanity was able to survive. He explained the capes to Nock, including the red one he wore. By the end of it, Nock sat rocking himself on the edge of the bed.

“So, you claimed me,” Nock said looking Lone Wolf directly in the eyes.

“Yup,” stated Lone huskily.

“So which am I to be for you? A toy to hunt or a mate?”

Lone Wolf sat and looked at Nock but he didn’t answer. Then he glanced down at the bed they were sitting on.

“Oh, I should have realized. Did you even know I liked men?”

“I could see you checking me out, Red, and the longer you were around me the more hormones you were releasing. I could tell you were interested. I wasn’t the only one sniffing around.”

Nock turned and blushed again. At first he had been terrified, but he realized both his sister and brother hadn’t been taken. The odds were that at least one of them would be. Nock realized now why his mother had constantly made them all repeat the rules: Don’t ever wander off the path and Never talk to strangers. At least he hadn’t been stupid enough to go with the vampires, who he now realized would have eaten him.

Nock was lost in thought and nearly jumped off the bed when Wolf began to pull his shirt up. Smiling, he lifted his arms helping to take it off.

“Remove your pants and climb in bed, Red.”

Shyly, Nock followed the directions.

“Um, Wolf, so you know, my name is Nock.”

Nock turned and his hard cock bobbed in front of him as he made his way to the bed.

“Well you definitely have a knock-out body, that’s for sure,” Lone Wolf said with a smirk.

As Nock slid beneath the covers Wolf reached out and pulled him close. Nock shivered in delight as Wolf kissed his face and his fingers traced paths down his neck to his nipples. He had never felt the pleasure of someone pinching or twisting them before and he was soon panting in pleasure.

“Oh, oh! Don’t stop, Wolf. Oh god, don’t stop.”

Wolf smiled as he leaned over to replace his fingers with his mouth. He sucked, bit, and nibbled on the hard young nubs of Nock’s chest. Wolf had barely let his hand slide down to touch Nock’s cock when the boy exploded in his hand.

“Ugh!”

The boy arched his back and collapsed onto the bed. Wolf smiled and continued to tease the boy’s nipples and cock. It didn’t take long till Nock was growing hard again.

“Ouch, please stop. It hurts. It's so sensitive.”

Lone ignored the pleas and licked his way down the boy’s stomach licking up what Nock had just spilled. He ignored the boy’s cock and balls and instead, moved so he was between Nock’s legs. He teased the boy with little bites to the delicate skin that lay between his balls and asshole.

“Wolf, Woooooolf, oh,” Nock panted as Lone continued his assault on the boy’s virgin body. He trembled with desire as Lone did things to him that he had never imagined before.

Time seemed to stop for Nock when he felt something large against his ass. He knew what was coming and couldn’t help but clench his muscles to keep it out. While he hadn’t minded the attention Lone had lavished, on his body the pressure of Lone’s large member pressing against his virgin asshole terrified him.

“I know you are afraid, but you are mine, Nock. Relax and let me in because it will only hurt more if you fight me.”

“But,” began Nock as he shivered in fear.

“Shh. You must be claimed before midnight or you will be killed and I don’t want you dead, Nock.”

Nock looked and could clearly see the truth in Wolf’s eyes. The man cared for him. He wanted Nock as no one ever had. Nock took a deep breath and nodded. There were rockets of light behind his eyes when Wolf entered him. It took everything he had not to scream. He realized that Wolf had just barely entered his body and as he paused to breathe, Wolf slowly shoved more of himself inside. It felt at first like a poker had been stuffed into him, but slowly his body adjusted. When Wolf moved again and pushed against something inside him pleasure instead of pain rolled across his body. It didn’t seem as bad when Wolf slowly moved in and out, going deeper, always seeming to hit that spot that made him want to purr. Finally, he relaxed and let go as Wolf began to pound into him. It seemed to last forever, but suddenly Wolf’s eyes started to glow as he slammed deeply inside Nock and his body shivered. Nock could feel the warmth spreading in his body that began where he was joined to Wolf. However, he could also feel something new happening to him too.

“Wolf, what is that?”

Wolf collapsed beside him.

“What is what, baby?”

Nock looked at his hands as they seemed to suddenly take on a brownish glow.

“That! What is that?”

“You’ve been claimed as my mate. You are one of us now.”

Nock didn’t feel different just sort of scared as he lay on the bed beside Wolf. His ass was going to hurt for a bit, but he sort of enjoyed it. He was still rock hard, Nock smiled knowing that it was something he would enjoy doing again and hopefully soon.

“We’ll have to go soon, Nock. It is nearly midnight and I want to take you home to our house.” Lone said as he pulled Nock tightly against his body.

“I won’t ever see them again, will I?”

“No, you won’t.”

“I’ll miss them.” Nock said as he sobbed into Lone’s shoulder.

Wolf looked at his mate. He knew this would be hard but he would be there for Nock. From now on he was no longer a lone wolf. He had found his lifelong mate and he would do all he could to relieve this pain from Nock.

“I know you will, Nock. But you will have me.”

“No.”

“No?”

“Not Nock. Nock died tonight. He had to or else you couldn’t claim me as your own. That life is now over for me. Call me Red.” As he spoke his dark blue eyes began to take on flecks of gold.

Wolf smiled. The two men crawled out of bed and quickly dressed. Wolf smiled as he looked over at his mate.

“I don’t think Lone fits you anymore,” Red said with a smile.

“No, definitely won’t.”

“I think I’ll call you Al.”

“Al? Al Wolf? Why?”

Red laughed for a moment.

“Al, as in short for Alpha.”

Wolf smiled and leaned in to kiss Red.

“Come on Red, time to get out of here,” he said softly into his new mate’s ear.

Wolf knew the elders would fix up anything left undone at grandma’s house. He grabbed Red’s hand and led him into the woods and his new life.

So that is my retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. Hopefully you have enjoyed the whole thing. Comments are welcome as always. If you did like it please feel free to click like. Thank you, dear reader as always for your time in reading my story.
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/14/2011 06:35 AM, Daddydavek said:
Well you stayed true to the story! And I like happy endings!
Thank you Daddydavek. I don't think you need to reinvent the wheel but sometimes you can give it a new twist. :lol: And as I promised Wolf was not in a nightgown. I am glad you enjoyed it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm, I don't know that I'd say that was a retelling of red riding hood, never heard tell that her 'ass hurt' afterwards, but it was entertaining.

 

Now you can get to work on the 'tail' of Al and Red. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 07:32 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Hmm, I don't know that I'd say that was a retelling of red riding hood, never heard tell that her 'ass hurt' afterwards, but it was entertaining.

 

Now you can get to work on the 'tail' of Al and Red. :P

Nice play on words Andy. Well I enjoy putting my own spin on these. This is the fourth fairy tale I've redone. First was Snow White out of a prompt Lugh created. Then I took on Sleeping Beauty for another prompt. Then took on Rapunzel as well. I like twisting and turning what people think they know and turning it on its ear. Glad you liked it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Very cool Comic and ummm well you know blush1.gif Hahahahaaha Dont know whether I wanted to be Nock or Lone there. Seemed good for them both. Well done Comic I for one loved it thumbsup.gif:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 11:20 AM, Mark92 said:
Very cool Comic and ummm well you know blush1.gif Hahahahaaha Dont know whether I wanted to be Nock or Lone there. Seemed good for them both. Well done Comic I for one loved it thumbsup.gif:hug:
Thank you Mark. Glad you enjoyed it. You know me. I rarely do sex in my stories but try to keep it interesting when I do.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Actually, I found the level of detail just about right for a short story retelling of Riding Hood. Not that more would have necessarily been bad if it didn't overwhelm the story. Unless there will be more of Al and Red or other stories in this universe that connect with them, however, I'm left connecting more with the overall story than with the individual characters. With more connection to the characters, I think it might have been difficult to let the story go at this point. Just my thoughts... Thanks, Comicfan!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 11:47 AM, hillj69 said:
Actually, I found the level of detail just about right for a short story retelling of Riding Hood. Not that more would have necessarily been bad if it didn't overwhelm the story. Unless there will be more of Al and Red or other stories in this universe that connect with them, however, I'm left connecting more with the overall story than with the individual characters. With more connection to the characters, I think it might have been difficult to let the story go at this point. Just my thoughts... Thanks, Comicfan!
Thank you Hillj69. You never know what will be a hit or a miss. First and foremost I write the stories I would like to read. Hopefully I will find readers out there who enjoy them. Won't always be a hundred score with everyone but always appreciate hearing what people thought of it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good Job Wayne! I love fairytales and this was a good one. I know that you don't do many sex scenes but it was nice...not too over the top but well done. :D

Can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers for your next story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 02:03 PM, K.C. said:
Good Job Wayne! I love fairytales and this was a good one. I know that you don't do many sex scenes but it was nice...not too over the top but well done. :D

Can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers for your next story.

Thank you KC. You helped to make this story live. I really do appreciate it. As for what is next, well working on finishing the next Anthology piece. Beyond that the readers are going to have to wait. :lol:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Goody. I wasn't expecting Wolf to be killed as he did in the real deal, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Really loved this, Wayne:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/20/2011 03:05 AM, Michael9344 said:
Goody. I wasn't expecting Wolf to be killed as he did in the real deal, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Really loved this, Wayne:)
Well I made Wabe be able to play the Huntsman or Woodsman in his dream but Lone wasn't going to harmed in my retelling. Sometimes it is the little tweaks that make it so much fun.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/21/2014 05:08 PM, Foster said:
I liked the story but I can't help but feel for Dama and Ross.
This is the fear every parent has in this future. The never know what will happen to their children. It is something Dama and Ross will have to deal with forever. At least Red isn't dead though.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..