Jump to content
    Dayne Mora
  • Author
  • 5,056 Words
  • 9,823 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wolf Like Me - 6. Leche

Part One – Barely Legal Fuck-a-thon

want to follow me home?

I resisted looking over at Cory, but I still caught him out the corner of my eye. He discreetly checked his phone and sent back a message.

sure

The team decided to get burgers after the game, dragging Cory and me along. I got the feeling I wasn’t the only one that couldn’t wait to leave.

“Oh fuck me, look at the time,” I said, not caring about how unconvincing I sounded. Our teammates started laying into me about trying to leave early. “Sorry guys, I have things to do at home.” Not a total lie – I just omitted that the thing I really needed to do was fuck the living hell out of the guy sitting a few seats down from me.

I headed for the door. Cory got up after I did. When the guys started harassing him, he just shrugged and said,Hot date.” No one could argue with leaving to get laid.

I paused on the edge of the sidewalk and looked out at the parking lot with my hands in my pockets. A few moments later, he was standing next to me. I glanced at him. Cory had been wearing this leather necklace the past couple days. He was wearing his glasses, too. Both items were making me crazy. “Hot date, eh?”

“Yeah, I have someone I want to keep up all night.” This admission caused a flood of warmth in the pit of my stomach.

I put my hands up.

“Don’t let me stop you.”

He grinned at me, and I couldn’t help grinning back. He jumped down and walked over to his truck. I forced myself to not run to my car. I got his text message before I could get my key in the ignition.

im hard af

I’d been hungering for him since he left my house Thursday morning. I managed to keep it together at the game and in the restaurant, but now that he was coming home with me, my dick was starting to throb painfully. I gripped my cock through my jeans and gave it a light squeeze.

im going to throw you down and fuck you in the parking lot if you dont move

His engine roared to life. My dick was hard enough to shift gears with. I ended up stroking myself the whole drive home.

After what seemed like forever, we made it to my place. He was playing it cool when he got out of his truck, but the bulge in his jeans told another story. Cory and I managed to get my bedroom door shut and locked behind us before we started ripping off our clothes. His mouth was hot on mine.

“I need you to fuck my ass.”

“I will,” I laughed.

“No, now,” he insisted, and he handed me a condom from my stash in the nightstand. “I need you to take my ass now.”

He didn’t wait for me to put it on. Instead, he grabbed the bottle of lube and crawled onto my bed.

I watched as he rolled on to his side and propped himself up on his elbow. He reached behind to begin rubbing lube on his ass before he started fingering himself.

I stared at him transfixed. “You weren’t kidding.” I stroked myself.

“No,” he panted. Cory bent his knee and lifted up his leg so I could watch him work his fingers in and out of his ass. “Efrain…”

The way my name fell from his lips, the panting breaths accenting the syllables, made my dick pulse against my fingers.

“Yes.”

“The condom.”

“God, yes,” I said and immediately started unwrapping it. I approached the bed and he moved to roll over onto his back. “No, stay just like that.”

I straddled one leg and slid my arm under the other. He slipped his fingers out and lubed up my cock for me; his hand stayed there to help guide me in. I pressed my cockhead against his hole.

And I waited.

Cory panted harder as I pressed into him without penetrating. He closed his eyes. The barest tip eased into him, and he started shaking. I gave him more of the tip, and he trembled harder. When I had my head inside of him, his ass clenched around me as if trying to force me back out. I pressed into this tightening, sliding half of my cock into him. A moan vibrated deep in his throat.

I slid my dick back and forth in shallow thrusts, slowly working myself deep inside of him. His eyes opened and locked with mine. Cory grabbed his leg behind the knee and drew it up toward his chest. With his legs spread this wide, I had an uninterrupted view of where our bodies were connected. He watched me watching my dick thrust into his hole.

I looked up at him. He did this thing when he was trying not to scream or moan where he bit his lip and ended up whimpering. He was trying so hard right now that his whole body quivered.

“I’m not going to last much longer,” I admitted.

“Me either,” he said, and closed his eyes and finally let out a loud moan.

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I slipped his leg over my shoulder and pressed his thigh to my stomach. With my other hand I grabbed his dick. I jerked him as I increased speed.

I pumped my cock in and out of him while he writhed under me. He clenched down on me hard, and I erupted. His voice rose as my thrusts went wild. Soon, I felt him spasm around me, and he came in my hand. My dick got too incredibly sensitive to move, so I ground my hips against his ass, and he started doing that cute whimpering thing again.

~*~*~*~

Efrain ground himself against my ass before he pulled out. While he grabbed his t-shirt and cleaned up, I flopped on my back, feeling that euphoric and giddy high I got when I was drunk. My whole body was still shivering when he joined me under the covers and pulled me close.

I knew I was going to end up in bed with him tonight, so every look we exchanged today cranked me a little tighter. The ride to his place was almost unbearable. I couldn’t wait for the foreplay, I needed him right then. So, I got a little bold.

God, the look on his face when I started touching myself. I knew I was acting a little out of character, but I didn’t realize how it would throw him.

“Are you always this intense?” he asked me.

“You’re one to talk.” I rested my head on his shoulder and sprawled out on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. If I were a cat, I’d probably start purring. “Just a few days ago, you were spanking my ass and calling me a good boy.”

“But, you wanted me to.”

“You started it.” I reached up and scratch the side of his neck. He growled appreciatively. “I was just along for the ride.”

“And you liked it.”

“Only because you liked it.”

He rolled over and pinned my body under his.

“Don’t think I can’t notice how hard your ass cums when I’m rough with you.” He slid his hand up the inside of my thigh. “And don’t think I can’t notice how hard all this talk is getting you now.” His fingers brushed against my thickening cock, and I inhaled sharply.

“And then there’s the territory marking.”

“Hm?”

I pointed to the bite marks and hickeys he’d left on me.

“So?” he said.

“It’s like you’re laying claim on me so I can’t hook up with anyone else,” I said. “You’re cock-blocking me.”

He paused to think on this. A smile slowly crept across his face, and I was suddenly a little apprehensive.

“I am.”

“You are?”

“Yes.”

“You do realize what you’re saying.”

“Uh huh.” He lowered his head and nibbled my earlobe.

“If I can’t fuck anyone else, neither can you.”

“Works for me,” he whispered into my ear. Then his hands and mouth were all over me, and I couldn’t think anymore. He slipped on a fresh condom and rolled me on to my side with my back toward him. I bent my knee and shifted my leg forward. His cock eased into me, and he began rolling his hips against my body. It seemed he wanted to balance out our wild romp with a slow fuck. I was more than willing to indulge him.

Moments later, I felt his lips on the back of my shoulder. A lick. A bite. Then sucking.

“Wait…are you…aw, man…”

He laughed. “Mine.”

~*~*~*~

There was this huge black truck sitting in my driveway behind Efrain’s Civic when I got home. I found him inside slightly freaking out and rummaging through the kitchen drawers in nothing but his boxer briefs.

“What are you doing?”

“First aid kit.”

“What?”

“First aid kit, do we have one?”

“Yeah. Why do you need a first aid kit?”

He got this giddy look on his face. “I just fucked a guy so hard he passed out.”

“And that’s why you need a first aid kit?”

“No. I bit him,” he mumbled it, so I almost didn’t hear him.

“Because he passed out?”

“That happened after I bit him.”

This was more information than I wanted, and I really did not need to hear anymore. I pointed him to the hall closet and shut myself up in my room. The truck was gone when I left for my morning run.

Yet, later that evening, I heard it pull up to the house. I was meeting up with Mike and Laurel for drinks, so I wasn’t really concerned. However, the sight that greeted me as I tried to leave was surprising to say the least. VT was big enough that I’d been able to mostly avoid the subject of my failed drunken hook-up from a few weeks ago. However, here stood Cory Card, furiously making out with my roommate in my foyer.

I couldn’t help making a few digs at them before I left. At least, that explained the truck, which was still there when I got home and when I left for my run in the morning.

I got two nights without Cory in my house, but his truck was back Saturday evening. They were going at it when I walked in. That night, their barely legal fuck-a-thon woke me up at least twice. For fuck’s sake, Efrain’s room was on the opposite side of the house from mine, but I still heard Cory.

And Efrain.

Apparently, he growled when he came.

I even heard the bed, and I bolted the fucking thing to the wall when I furnished the damn place.

At 6 AM, I gave up on trying to sleep and put on my running shorts and shoes. Those assholes were still at it when I came home.

Thankfully, they’d stopped by the time I got out of the shower, and I was able to get a couple hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Life with Efrain had been mostly peaceful, strangely peaceful given that he was only 19. He had started out in the freshman dorms over the summer, but moved in with me before the start of the fall term. He was pretty serious for a freshman. He only partied every so often, and never brought his hook-ups home.

His only quirk was cheat day. Unless he was at an away game, he got up every Sunday, made a huge fucking stack of pancakes, and camped out on the couch to watch ESPN all day.

It seemed Cory would be joining in on the festivities this Sunday.

I got back up around noon and decided to make some coffee. When I walked into the kitchen, the two of them were laughing and having this flirty argument over who was going to eat the quasi-burnt pancakes. Cory was playing keep-away with the plate while Efrain tried to reach around him. They were making out, pausing only long enough to advance the argument before going back to shoving their tongues down each other’s throat.

“I made them.”

“But, you made them for me.”

“You’re the reason I burned them.”

“Aren’t you trying to impress me?”

They were so engrossed in each other that they didn’t notice me, or the fact that Cory was about to spill the unburnt cakes on the floor.

I turned off the stove burner. Those two were vigorously dry humping each other enough, I didn’t need another potential fire hazard threatening my home. I grabbed the precariously balanced plate before it toppled out of his hands.

They looked at me.

I looked at them.

They looked at the plate.

I looked at the plate.

I set the plate down on the counter.

I went to start some coffee, but stopped. I marched back to the plate and picked the best pancake off the top. I took the biggest bite I could.

“Ugh. I hate blueberry,” I said around a huge mouthful and tossed the rest of the pancake into the trash can while they looked on in mild horror.

~*~*~*~

Part Two – Dame Esa Leche

“So, do I use ser or estar here?” Efrain asked, one hand taking careful notes, the other under the table teasing the inside of my thigh.

Ser.” Usually, I’d ask him some questions to help him figure it out for himself, but I was too distracted by his hands to be a proper tutor. He gave me a quick thanks and returned to his practice exercises. I tried to work on the literature for my advanced Spanish class, but I’d read the same three sentences over and over without any of it sticking.

The rest of it slid out of my head when his fingers brushed against my erection.

It was pretty damn hard to keep our hands off each other when we studied alone. When we camped out on his bed, we ended up fucking. When we took opposite sides of the room, we ended up fucking. When we took it to the couch, we ended up fucking. When we sat on the floor, we ended up fucking.

We were sitting at Indie’s dining table now, but we would probably end up fucking.

As if to underscore this, his hand unbuttoned my cargo shorts and his fingers slipped under the waistband of my trunks. His knuckles brushed against my shaft and I bit back a moan. All this time, however, he was still casually writing out his exercises. Well, two could play this game. I slipped my hand onto his lap and started fumbling with his zipper.

He popped my fingers with a small, sharp slap, and I pulled back with a surprised yelp.

“Hey what's this? I thought you wanted to study.” He said this, even though it was his fingers stroking me under the table.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You're the one playing around.”

“I don’t know what you're talking about.” He ran his thumb over the tip; enough pre-cum beaded at my slit to make it slippery as he rubbed tight little circles around my head. His fingers wrapped around my dick. A little whimpering noise escaped me before I could swallow it back down.

He turned back to his notebook and pointed to a sentence on the paper. “Did I use the right conjugation here?” His hand lightly squeezed my shaft, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

“Huh?”

“So, Mr. We-really-need-to-do-homework-this-time-Efrain,” he mocked as his fingers started sliding up and down my dick. “What happened to helping me with my Spanish?”

~*~*~*~

I found Efrain in the dining room, sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with Cory. Their notebooks, textbooks, and other study paraphernalia spilled out across the table.

“Could you stop?” Cory hissed at him.

“Stop what?” he answered.

I cleared my throat and both men looked up at me. Cory adjusted his glasses nervously. “Do we have any kosher salt left?”

“I think so,” Efrain said. “Did you look in the pantry?” His tone was nonchalant, but for some reason Cory was clenching his hands and biting his lip. His cheeks looked practically feverish.

“Is he okay?”

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t he be?”

Cory squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath.

“If you say so.”

Suddenly, Efrain blinked in surprise, and his mouth twisted into a smirk. Cory put his head on the table with a quiet whimper. He shivered then quietly moaned something that sounded suspiciously like “I’m going to kill you, ‘Rain.”

I was confused, but then I realized that Efrain’s hand was below the table doing I didn’t want to know what. Leaving the room now seemed like a really good idea.

God, that asshole better wash his hands before he touched my stuff.

~*~*~*~

My attention span was currently occupied with two things – how warm and alive his dick felt in my hand and keeping a straight face. I had no idea what I was writing on my paper. It only vaguely looked like Spanish.

Indie walked in asking about salt.

I was about to pull my hand out of Cory’s pants when his cock quickened in my hand. I stroked him, and he took a huge breath as if to calm himself. I stroked him more, and his dick pulsed against my fingers.

Without warning, Cory came. He slumped forward to hide his face, but he wasn’t able to hide the little noises. I couldn’t help smiling.

As if sensing what was going on under the table, Indie backed out of the room, and we were alone again.

“He’s gone.”

Cory didn’t lift his head. “I’m seriously going to kill you.”

I leaned over and nibbled his neck. He started panting again.

“What is up with you and this sadism shit?”

“I honestly don’t know,” I answered. I pressed my lips behind his ear and he shivered. “But, I do know that I’m not the only one getting off on it.” I rubbed his dick with cum-drenched fingers to drive home my point.

He took a deep breath before sitting back up. “Next thing you know, you’re going to try tying me to the bedposts.”

I crooked my finger under his chin and turned him to face to me.

“That can be arranged.”

~*~*~*~

A tingling electric kick ran up my spine at Efrain’s words, but he kissed me before I could respond. His lips drove away my indignation at being made to cum in front of Indie. It wasn’t a full orgasm, so I was still just as aroused, and the feel of his tongue sliding against mine made it worse.

With a final squeeze, he slid his hand out of my shorts. He whipped off his t-shirt and used it to clean up.

“Come on,” he beckoned to me as he stood up and walked out of the dining room. “Let’s get you out of those clothes.”

I heard Indie knocking around in the kitchen and prayed that he didn’t come out. I was sure he knew something was up, but I didn’t want the front of my cargos confirming his suspicions.

We were barely on the other side of Efrain’s locked door before he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my cum-soaked trunks and eased those off my hips, along with my shorts. He pushed me toward the bed while pulling up my shirt. I knew where this was going, so I took it off.

He told me to leave on my glasses. It became pretty apparent early on that Efrain was a hardcore megane-con -- a total eye-glass fetishist.

I moved until the back of my legs hit the bed and I stopped. Efrain playfully shoved me, and I fell. I scooted back to lay against the pillows and he followed me onto the bed. I watched him crawl on top to sit astride my thighs. I closed my eyes as he dipped his head to kiss me again.

But the kiss never came.

I opened my eyes to find him staring in the direction of his nightstand. I turned to see what he was so deep in thought about, but all I saw were a couple packs of self-adhering sports bandages. We looked back at each other, and a wicked smile drew up the corners of his full mouth.

I swallowed hard. I knew what Efrain’s smiles meant.

He grabbed two rolls and quickly pulled them out of the box. He lifted my wrist to his mouth and kissed the sensitive skin just below the heel of my hand. His tongue darted out to trace tendons and veins, his teeth scraped across my skin.

He wrapped the bandage around my wrist a couple times, and it stuck to itself. He then stretched my arm over to the bedpost and used the rest of the bandage to wrap my wrist and the post together. After he tested the restraints, he used the second bandage on my other wrist.

Efrain sat back on his heels to admire his handiwork. I couldn’t help shivering. The soft denim of his jeans brushed against my thighs as I shifted nervously.

“Still trying to decide what I’m going to do to you,” he said absently. The tips of his fingers traced the contours of my stomach and chest, raising goosebumps on my skin. He drew circles around my nipples.

“Kiss me.”

“You’re not exactly in a position to issue commands,” he said, but kissed me anyway. His fingertips teased the underside of my arms, from bicep to wrist and back again. They slipped down my ribs as he started moving his mouth down my body. I was already panting hard by the time his tongue flicked across the ridge of muscle riding over my hipbone.

His knees nudged my legs open so he could kneel between. He told me to open my legs more, and I obliged while he stripped off his jeans. I drew up my knees, and he eased a pillow under my hips. Thus satisfied with my positioning, he grabbed the lube. It dribbled onto his fingers.

“Now the fun begins.” I was aiming for levity, but my voice shook.

He leaned back over me and kissed me hard. His fingers pressed against my ass. When he spoke, his low voice carried a hard edge that made my heart race.

“The fun began when you told me I couldn’t fuck you until I finished my work.”

~*~*~*~

My finger sank into him, and his back arched so far off the bed that his shoulders and tip toes were the only parts of him still on the mattress.

I worked his ass harder, deeper.

“You’ve been pretty bossy today,” I murmured in his ear. His panting breaths tickled my ear. “’Focus on your work.’ ‘Stop playing around.’ ‘Kiss me.’ Any more commands?”

I sat back on my heels between his legs. Even if he did have more commands, he was too incoherent to issue them now. Everything was locked up in writhing against my hand. Still, I pushed in a second finger, just to be sure. Cory’s head fell back as he moaned. Having him at my mercy was so much wilder than I anticipated, and I couldn’t help wanting to take advantage of the situation.

His muscled arms flexed, testing the bonds, but they held him fast. He’d only been able to maneuver his hands around so he could grip the bedpost. Since he couldn’t grab me, he squeezed me between his thighs. I roughly shoved his knees back apart and finger-blasted him even harder. His chest heaved and I worried that he was going to hyperventilate. Interestingly, it was when I lifted and extended his leg straight up and tongued the back of his knee that he started moaning louder.

I swirled my tongue around before I trailed off over the inside of his thigh. I tested the length of skin between knee and groin for weak spots to sink my teeth into. I knew he didn’t like when I marked him, but I left teeth marks and lovebites anyway as I inched closer to his dick. I sucked him into my mouth, and his body came up off the bed again. His ass clenched hard like he was trying to rip off my fingers.

He started crying, and cursing, and begging in a torrent of random English and Spanish words. I slipped my fingers out and lifted my head. He whimpered a little at the loss. However, I was only stopping long enough to position my cockhead against his hole, and he was soon whimpering for another reason.

“Is this what you want?”

“Yes,” he whined. I pressed harder, and he started repeating it, urging me on. The repetitions came faster the harder I pressed into him. I slipped in the tip and paused to give his ass time to accommodate my girth before I started burrowing deeper into his body. His arms pulled helplessly against the restraints. Gradually, I slid my full length into him, and the chain of yeses broke off in a long moan.

He lifted his hips to meet my thrusts as I longdicked him, but I had other plans for his ass. I hooked my arms under his knees and lifted. His feet came up off the bed as I leaned forward. I pressed his knees toward his shoulders, effectively folding his body in half, and then I plowed into his ass hard and fast. Cory laid trapped under me, unable to do anything except take the pounding abuse.

His arms struggled with the opposing forces of the bindings and the havoc I was wreaking on his hips. I was half afraid he would break the bedposts or rip his own shoulders out of their sockets, but it was all drowned out when he started cumming without either of us touching his cock. The angle I had his body at sent cum flying at his face, where it splattered across his glasses. I couldn’t count the number of times I’d fantasized about cumming on his glasses, but he didn’t give me a chance to appreciate this development as he clamped down hard on my dick, and it suddenly felt like every nerve ending in my body migrated south. I moaned loudly and pulsed inside him.

It wasn’t until my cum flooded him that I realized I went in raw.

~*~*~*~

“So, the fuck-a-thon is still going strong,” Mike said.

“And that could’ve been you.” Laurel patted me on the shoulder before taking another swig of her beer.

“God, don’t remind me.”

“You fucking dumbass.”

I had to fess up to the Cory debacle eventually, and they’d been periodically slapping me upside the head for letting the kid get away from me ever since. Neither saw the fact that he was a student, and nearly five years younger besides, as a problem.

The first time I complained about Efrain and Cory, Laurel reminded me how Jameson and I were when she first moved in with us. We fucked like that all the time, and not only had we been living together for a year already, we’d been dating since I was a high school freshman and she was still in middle school.

We were worse still when we were fighting all the time about everything. She ended up sleeping on Mike’s couch to get away from our screaming matches.

But my behavior when I was too young, dumb, and in love to know better didn’t make their current behavior any less annoying.

~*~*~*~

Okay, so Cory’s legs really couldn’t go back that far.

He pulled his hamstring, probably some combination of a hit he took during our most recent game and me trying to put his legs behind his head and plowing into him. Although, it was most likely my fault. What could I say, sex with him was infinitely hotter when I was hurting him.

But he was too hurt to move right now – which was why I was looking for pain pills when Indie started up on me.

“Aren’t you tired of that guy yet?” he asked me from the doorway. This was out of the blue, but it wasn’t the reason I was surprised.

“No,” I answered truthfully. It amazed me that it has been over three weeks since Cory and I started sleeping together, and I still wasn’t bored with him.

“Pretty long time as far as hook-ups go.”

“You can’t exactly smash-and-dash someone you’re on the same team as,” I said.

“How long do I have to deal with him?”

“Him?” His disdain for Cory was a little confusing. I only got Indie’s side of the story, but I was pretty sure Cory was the injured party.

“Yeah, him.”

“Get used to him. I’m rather enjoying him.”

“Fuck, you can’t seriously be thinking about dating the guy.”

“Why the fuck not?”

“He’s bi.”

“And?”

“Your boyfriend’s lower half is looser than--”

“What? You?” I said. “Compared to you nuns are skanks.”

“He still jumped me readily enough,” he said then rolled his eyes. “God, he’s probably after you to get back at me.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it.”

“No, really. You don’t know how these guys are. Fuck, at least you’re using condoms with the guy.”

I didn’t answer.

“Please tell me you’re using condoms with him.”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Seriously? Men like him are walking STD’s.”

“Cory’s not like that.”

“That’s what I said about Jameson.”

I dragged my hand over my face and tried to compose myself. This probably counted as the first fight I’d ever had with my roommate, and I was trying to not be a dick. Homeboy wasn’t making it easy.

“This shit’s about that guy? Fuck that guy, and fuck you. Quit getting your dick bent out of shape because--” I faintly heard Cory’s truck fire up in the driveway. “Shit.”

~*~*~*~

Copyright © 2016 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 44
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/31/2015 06:21 AM, Thorn Wilde said:

Man, Indie is such a dick! Hot as hell, but a total dick. Still, all of the hotness! <3

Yeah, Mr. Plaything decided he wasn't going to be my plot device anymore.

Link to comment

Exactly 'shit'! Indie strikes again! He really needs to get over himself. Poor Cory, sucks to have to hear all that.. Can't wait for Efrain to smooth this over, it's not even his fault..

 

Another fantastic chapter Dayne..

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 06:59 AM, Defiance19 said:

Exactly 'shit'! Indie strikes again! He really needs to get over himself. Poor Cory, sucks to have to hear all that.. Can't wait for Efrain to smooth this over, it's not even his fault..

 

Another fantastic chapter Dayne..

I've got my plans for Indie.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

You can't help thinking that Indie is a little jealous, but he won't even admit it to himself :)

Link to comment

Oh man, I totally didn't get the last part until I read the reviews! I thought Cory was coming BACK, not leaving. Oh shit is right! lol

 

Indie is so jealous, it's obvious.

 

I loved the texting C&E did in the parking lot before they went to Efrain's house. 'Im hard af' I'm assuming means 'as fuck'. :rofl: At least that's how I interpreted it!

Link to comment
On 11/18/2016 06:30 AM, Lisa said:

Oh man, I totally didn't get the last part until I read the reviews! I thought Cory was coming BACK, not leaving. Oh shit is right! lol

 

Indie is so jealous, it's obvious.

 

I loved the texting C&E did in the parking lot before they went to Efrain's house. 'Im hard af' I'm assuming means 'as fuck'. :rofl: At least that's how I interpreted it!

Yup, af means "as fuck." It's one of those things I picked up from younger people at work and social media.

 

Indie's issues are a little complicated--jealousy is def in there, but only slightly.

Link to comment

Talk about Asswrecker McFrostybitch not sure why I thought of McDonald’s when Preston said that 

indie seems like he is a jealous and nasty person, saying what he said about Cory being a walking STD carrier because he is bi, I wonder when the last time indie was tested for stds? 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..