Jump to content
    Dayne Mora
  • Author
  • 3,907 Words
  • 8,718 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wolf Like Me - 8. Smitten Wolfie, Drunken Boyfriend

This was what I hated about Cards Against Humanity.

I had the suckassiest hand, and had to make a lame as fuck play, only to pull up the most perfect card.

Not like it would matter.

Laurel’s friends were fucking idiots and wouldn’t get a clever play if it bit their basic asses. Her posse of girlfriends (who I called the blonde and the brunette because I could never remember their names) and attendant boyfriends brought over cheap alcohol, but had been steadily plowing through my craft brews and wine. Laurel and Efrain still hadn’t apologized or paid me back for what they drank (and ate – I could forgive the steaks, but I was looking forward to that fucking gelato. She knew pistachio was my favorite).

If it wasn’t for my stupid TV, I wouldn’t have to deal with them.

Letting Jameson talk me into buying a bigass flatscreen was the worst idea ever. Now, I had to put up with Efrain and Cory watching Sports Center all Sunday and Laurel bringing over friends for dinner and movies.

They made me watch Frozen.

I thought I had escaped that stupid movie, but someone left another toy on my desk. I guess you could call it a snowman – it looked hulking with ice spikes jutting out of it. I noticed the logo on its back and thought great, another Frozen character. Since I didn’t know that its name was “Marshmallow,” it was decided that I needed to be educated.

Now Mike and Laurel were singing “Let it Go” for the fourteenth goddamn time, and I was unable to get the godforsaken song out of my head. Just when I thought I’d finally got rid of it, one of them would start singing again, and Laurel’s friends would join in like the mindless lemmings they were. Mike even started randomly texting me lines from the stupid fucking song whenever he thought I needed a reminder.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, they brought out the board games. I sat through an hour of Dirty Minds, which got old after three minutes. Then, they made me play Cards, which would have been fine if everyone actually had a sense of humor. There was only so much Oh-my-God-Indie-that’s-not-funny a man can put up with in his own home.

The blonde’s boyfriend pulled up ESPN, so he could watch recaps from this afternoon’s game while we played. Cory and Efrain did some impressive something or other and got a little screentime. I had to admit, they were both pretty photogenic, even sweaty and wearing eyeblack. However, seeing my hot roommate wearing his usual black bandana over his near-ebony waves, and his equally hot boyfriend sporting that braided leather choker he’d been wearing for over a month, running around in skin-tight football pants did more to piss me off than anything else because I still remembered how much sleep I lost whenever they spent the night together.

So, between stupid fucking Disney, Laurel’s friends drinking my alcohol, hot football players who had loud raucous sex with each other, and bad Cards Against Humanity hands, my night fucking sucked.

As if the evening couldn’t get worse, I heard Cory’s truck screech to a halt into the driveway. My lip had finally healed up a couple days ago, but Efrain had been keeping us separated as much as possible. Seemed my grace period was over.

Two doors slammed shut, and I heard him and Efrain laughing and horsing around in the driveway. Everyone else in the room was guffawing over the latest round, so they were caught completely unaware when the two massive football players who were just on screen tumbled through the door, drunk and about two seconds from fornicating with each other.

~*~*~*~

“Road head.”

I glanced over at Cory, drunk off his ass in the passenger seat.

“Come again?”

“I’ve never given road head,” he said. He started unbuckling his seat belt. “I want to give you road head.”

Admitting that he couldn’t hold his liquor was probably the worst thing Cory could have done. Next thing you knew, we were back from taking his truck on a keg run and everyone was surreptitiously keeping his cup full. I tried to stop them, but they started ragging on me.

Thankfully, they didn’t get the Baker-worthy cringe-fest they’d hoped for.

Instead, he and Teague spent all night having deeply philosophical conversations about quantum physics and string theory. It weirded everyone the fuck out, but wasn’t anything to post on Facebook. Then, when I finally got him away from the guys, he dropped a bomb on me.

I caught him alone in the hallway on his way back from taking a leak. I wanted to make sure he was alright, but he had other ideas. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

“Did I ever tell you how really horny alcohol makes me?” He slurred against my mouth.

I had touched-up my hair again, so he’d been running his hands over the stubble on the sides and back whenever we were alone. He’d already pulled the rest of my hair out of the topknot so he could run his fingers through it. He had to know how much it got me going.

“You should take advantage of my ine...inebri...inebriated state and have your way with me.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned. “Oh yay, whiskey dick.”

“But, I didn’t drink any whiskey,” he giggled. “Besides, my dick isn’t the one we need to get up.”

And then, he dove for my junk.

Good thing we were alone in the hallway. I decided then that it was time to call it a night as there was a good chance he’d pull this shit again, and who knew if he’d wait until there were no witnesses. So, I loaded my loaded boyfriend into his truck and headed back to my place.

He at least waited until we were out of the neighborhood before he started trying to pull my dick out of my pants.

Not going to lie – I was turned on as fuck, especially with the added danger of getting caught, but that was seriously the last thing we need. I could see the headlines. I mean, it was all there – two underage football players, caught en flagrante, and under influence (I’m pretty sure I wasn’t legally drunk, but I definitely had a decent buzz going).

As much as my dick was protesting it, I made Cory keep his seatbelt on. He still played with me the whole ride home, running his hands over any part of my body he could get at – hair, chest, stomach, arms, thighs, cock. Worse still, I avoided looking at him, but I could still see him out the corner of my eye giving himself the same attention.

“You are so getting it when I get you inside,” I managed to grind out as I pulled into the subdivision. We were both riled up and breathing hard by this point.

“Is that supposed to scare me, ‘Rain?”

“No,” I said, tapping under his chin with my finger. “But, you’re trembling just the same.”

He licked his lips nervously, and I thought I had him cowed for the moment, but then he firmly grabbed my cock through my jeans and rubbed me in just the right way. I lost it. My foot came down on the break harder than I intended, and the truck screeched to a halt in the driveway.

“I’m going to nail the fuck out of your ass,” I moaned.

“You’ll have to catch me first,” he whooped and ran out of the truck.

I gave chase. Cory ducked between the gathered cars in the driveway. I knew all about dodging hulking objects and evading pursuit, but being on the opposite end left me at a disadvantage. He seemed to have no trouble in his role.

It took a few laps around the cars and truck before I finally grabbed him. I was faster and lighter than him, but I still counted myself lucky that he was drunk and wanted to be caught. The force of me crashing into him sent us both rolling into the yard, but I made sure I ended up on top. I wrestled to keep ahold of him as we stood up.

Once upright, I wrapped my arms around him from behind, so I could corral him into the house. We hobbled, laughing and breathing heavy, toward the front door. As I unlocked the door, he turned around in my arms and kissed me hard. His tongue traced my bottom lip before he bit it.

“How bad am I going to get it?”

“Hmm,” I said, my voice heavy with arousal. “You won’t be able to sit down for days.”

“That’s it?” he murmured against my mouth. He rolled his hips against me, and I was so lost in the feel of our cocks digging into each other’s hip that I forgot to worry about my neighbors seeing us. It was late, but I was sure we were making enough noise outside to wake up somebody.

“There are no words for what I’m about to do to you.” I managed to get the door open, and we tumbled in.

We made it a few steps past the foyer before he body-checked me against the wall. He knocked my head, making little dizzy tingles go through me as he ground himself against my hips. His tongue stole into my mouth, and I couldn’t help moaning.

“So, when you gonna start wrecking my ass?” He nibbled my jaw and moved down my neck. I lifted my chin to give him access, and that was when I noticed that we had an audience. Indie, along with Laurel, Mike, and several people I didn’t know, gaped at us from the living room.

“Oh, hi,” I said, just as Cory made this adorable growling sound and bit my neck. My knees went weak, and my eyes rolled back. He started sucking on my neck, and I bit back a moan. “Uhm, CC…”

Si Si?” he chuckled against my neck. He purred a low “yes, yes” in my ear that gave me goosebumps.

Okay, I was new to using pet names; calling him “babe” or whatever just felt weird.

“Cory,” I tried again. “We aren’t alone.”

He finally lifted his head and looked at the room.

“Oh, it’s Indie,” he said dismissively. He turned back to me. “Who gives a fuck about Indie?”

“It’s not just Indie,” I started, but he cut me off.

“You know, Indie didn’t want to build a snowman with me,” he pouted. It was absolutely sinful that a 210lbs, muscled-up man should look this hot while being pouty and cute.

“What are you even talking about?”

“Preston still calls him Iceman,” he said.

“Iceman?” Indie asked. God, he looked pissed. Laurel giggled.

“Preston has a bunch of others – Mr. Freeze, Frostybitch, Asswrecker, Southpole…” he started listing off. With each entry on the list, Indie inched closer to fucking exploding. Mike was fighting really hard to not laugh his ass off. The others in the room (most likely Mike or Laurel’s friends because Indie didn’t make friends) didn’t even know what to make of the spectacle.

I needed to get Cory out of here fast.

“Come on,” I said, dragging him off.

“Yes! Bedtime!”

Before I got him out of the room, he turned around to address the living room.

“Y’all might wanna turn up the TV,” Cory called back to them. “I get pretty loud.”

“I’ll try to keep him quiet,” I told Indie, whose face was almost red. It was either from rage or embarrassment, but I was not sticking around to find out which.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I got Cory to my bedroom. God, this fucker was going down. I hoped he didn’t have any plans for walking out my room for the next couple days.

Ooooooh. Is shit about to get real?” he giggled. I shot him a level look. He laughed and danced out of my reach. “I like when shit gets real.”

As if he had no idea that he was walking toward his doom, he waltzed to the bed. I put on some music to help cover the noises I was going to fuck out of him before I followed.

A lifetime of shucking off his shoes at any opportunity had left Cory with a preternatural ability for getting things off his feet. He already had his socks and shoes off and was jumping into bed by the time I got off my first shoe. Guess whose shoes didn’t have laces. Hint: he wasn’t the one bouncing in the middle of the bed, waiting for the other to join him.

I pulled my shirt over my head, as if to even us up, as I closed the distance between us. He followed my lead. When I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper, he did the same. I paused. Cory was still grinning widely and giggling about how scary I looked, as if he wasn’t about to get fucked within an inch of his life. I dropped my jeans to the floor and watched as he pulled off his and crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed.

I stood in front of him. He dipped down and playfully slurped his tongue over my abs, between my pecs, along my collarbone, and onto my neck, where he growled and bit me again. He laughed and said something that I swore sounded like “good boy.”

Enough of this shit.

I gripped his chin and kissed him hard. His fingers hooked into my waistband and drew down my boxer briefs until my cock sprang free. The fabric fell down my legs, and I kicked them off. He pulled out his own cock and gripped both members in one hand. He eased his hand up and down our shafts while I sent my free hand down to his trunks. I slipped them over his hips, exposing his mouth-watering ass. I rubbed over both cheeks, pulled them apart, teased the sensitive bud between. He gasped when I gripped him hard and trembled when I smacked him. The tips of my fingers soothed the sharp sting before I hit him again. Cory jumped, thrusting his hips forward and making his cock rub against mine.

Through all this, my other hand maintained its hold on his chin while I continued plundering his mouth until he whimpered in surrender.

When I pulled back, a panting and trembling Cory knelt in place of the laughing and playful one of only a few moments prior. I couldn’t help grinning. I shoved him back and crawled on top of him, yanking off his underwear as I went. I laid between his thighs, bracing myself on my forearms, and ground my hips into his. His legs wrapped around me, and his hands gripped my biceps.

“Nothing quippy to say about this?” I growled into his ear.

“No,” he panted, short nails digging into my arms.

“Good boy.” I reached over for the bottle of lube I’d left on the nightstand after this morning’s beatoff session and squirted some onto my fingers. I reached between our bodies to seek out his ass. My middle finger sank easily into his hole, so I thrust in a second finger. I twisted my hand back and forth, scissoring my fingers inside him, and his back arched off the bed.

I slipped out my fingers long enough to lube up my dick and press my head against him.

“No more foreplay. I’m taking your ass.”

“Yes,” he begged. “Please!”

The tip of my cock forced past his inner ring. I marveled at the tightness encircling me as I sheathed my dick in his hot ass.

Ay, que rico,” he purred. Before I had no more than a third of my length buried inside, I pulled back, almost to the tip, and slowly thrust back into him. I fucked him slowly with these short, shallow thrusts until he started panting and pleading for more.

“Please, ‘Rain.”

“What is it, Cory?” I stared into his arousal-darkened blue eyes. “Tell me what you want.”

“I need more.”

“More?” I asked.

“Please, give me your cock,” he whined. I continued my torturous movements, despite knowing exactly what he was pleading for. “I promise I’ll be a good boy.”

“I doubt that,” I responded, and he whimpered in frustration. “But, I have an idea.”

I reached over to my nightstand for the washcloth I used to clean off my cum this morning.

“Open your mouth.”

“But—”

“I thought you promised to be a good boy.”

He obeyed, and I shoved my jizzrag between his teeth. A look of confusion stole over his face, but I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head before he could react.

“Yeah, it’s exactly what you think it is,” I told him as I thrust deeper into him. He started panting in indignation, and I laughed. “Oh, please. You know you like it.”

He fought it, but I pulled back and thrust into him again, digging further in his ass. His eyes rolled back, and his head fell against the pillows.

“That what you wanted?” Cory’s deep moan was muffled by the rag, but it still vibrated between our chests.

His legs came up and wrapped around my waist. The angle of his hips sent my cockhead over his prostate, and his moans got louder. Still unsatisfied with my progress, he dug his heels into my ass and shoved me down into his hole. I grunted as I bottomed out in him. He clenched hard around me, and his whole body shivered.

“So, all that talk about being good,” I started, my words growling out between clenched teeth. I repositioned his hands, so I could hold both wrists in one hand. My free hand hooked under his arm to grip his shoulder for leverage. I pulled back my hips, pulling my dick out of his ass completely. He whimpered in protest. I paused, waiting until he was about to breathe out, before I slammed my cock into his ass so brutally that it forced the air out of his lungs. “You’re just making your punishment that much worse.”

Cory threw back his head and screamed around a mouthful of jizz- and lube-soaked terrycloth. I pulled back again to repeat the move, and he screamed even louder.

I fucked him hard and fast. His thighs gripped my waist tighter, urging me on. There was nothing left of my rational mind to give a fuck about who could hear us, but my impromptu gag was doing a decent job of keeping his screams muffled.

My entire body came alive at the feel of his tight ass pulling me deeper. His ass spasmed around me, and I felt my balls pull tighter to the base of my cock. I freed his hands.

“Jerk your dick,” I told him. “I want to feel you cum while I unload in your ass.”

One hand complied with my command, while the other wrapped across my shoulders. I slipped my newly-freed hand under to grab his other shoulder.

“Such a good boy for leaving in the gag,” I growled mockingly.

With both hands in position, I slammed into his body even harder. I felt his short nails digging into my back hard enough to leave marks.

I held back my orgasm until I felt the early stages of his – the tightening of his legs around my waist, the whole body trembling, the spasmodic clenching in his ass. He jerked his dick harder before throwing back his head and screaming. Jets of hot cum splashed us both, coating our chests, before I exploded.

“Fuck!” I roared.

I came harder than I expected to and rushed to bury my face against his neck to muffle the desperate noises falling out of me as my dick unloaded in his ass. I kept thrusting into him, shooting cum deeper and deeper into his ass. His teeth bit down hard on the washcloth, and his voice rose in ecstasy. My hips plowed him as if possessed and working completely of their own will. The burn of his nails marking my back heightened the shocks rocking my body.

It seemed like forever before I finally wound down. I was as much of a panting, whimpering mess as he was when our limbs finally untangled, and my dick slipped out of him. He pulled the cumrag out of his mouth, and we took turns using it to clean up before we curled up and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~

“Oh my God, that was so hot.”

I was mad enough to spit fire by the time Efrain pulled Cory out of sight, but the blonde’s creaky voice snapped me out of it. We shot her a confused look.

“I think I came a little,” breathed the brunette. Her cheeks were flush and a nervous giggle rose from her mouth. But, she cleared her throat, and the moment passed.

It was my turn to play card czar, so I picked up a black card. My turns were always a crap shoot as it seemed only the brunette’s boyfriend knew how to play to my sense of humor (I resolved to remember his name for that reason alone). I was about to read it when I noticed the blonde’s boyfriend, the one who turned on ESPN, staring at the hall leading to Efrain’s room with a look of confused horror fixed on his face.

Seemed that display broke his simple little dude-bro brain. I didn’t even bother trying to not laugh my ass off.

“What’s so funny, Indie?” I couldn’t stop laughing long enough to answer Laurel, so I just waved my hand in the poor guy’s direction. The brunette’s boyfriend (Drew. See?) got a good look at the comical thousand-yard stare before he was rolling, too.

“That’s probably our cue to go,” he choked out.

“Holy fuck,” I snorted while he started gathering the cards. “That alone was worth a whole night of playing 7th wheel.”

“Here, I’ll help you clean up,” Laurel offered and Mike stood to join her.

“No,” I waved, eyes tearing up because I couldn’t stop laughing. “I’ll take care of it.”

Cory would most likely be hungover tomorrow, which would make noisy early morning house cleaning a very rewarding activity.

It took a few minutes, but I herded everyone out the door and locked it behind them. Three sets of car doors closed, and three engines turned over, and I finally had my house back (give or take a couple football players rutting like animals in the master suite).

As I shut off the lights and locked down for the night, I heard a roar that I could only assume was Efrain’s climax. He did say he’d keep Cory quiet. He said nothing about himself.

I was chuckling a little to myself, feeling slightly less peeved with my roommate and his boyfriend, when I got a text from Mike.

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Did I mention how much I fucking hated Disney?

~*~*~*~

Copyright © 2016 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 47
  • Love 4
  • Haha 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

That opening scene with Indie was brilliant. We get a really strong feel for his character, especially with such lovely lines such as:

 

They made me watch Frozen.

 

That line, as a paragraph all by itself, shows the horrors to which his acquaintances (they can't be called friends) subject him to. I had to grin.

 

Then we finish up with one of the guests going into meltdown because Efrain and Cory show up, both drunk and incredibly horny. A perfect end to a wonderful chapter. Thank you!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter as usual. The boys are so hot together, cold shouldn't bother anyone in that apartment. I still feel sorry for Indie.

 

And they shouldn't drink and drive! Sorry, the mom in me had to say it...

Link to comment
On 01/05/2016 11:04 PM, Puppilull said:

Great chapter as usual. The boys are so hot together, cold shouldn't bother anyone in that apartment. I still feel sorry for Indie.

 

And they shouldn't drink and drive! Sorry, the mom in me had to say it...

Probably should have put a disclaimer in there somewhere. Mr. Wolfie was supposed sober up before they left (Cory also wasn't supposed to be that drunk).

Link to comment
On 01/05/2016 01:54 PM, Graeme said:

That opening scene with Indie was brilliant. We get a really strong feel for his character, especially with such lovely lines such as:

 

They made me watch Frozen.

 

That line, as a paragraph all by itself, shows the horrors to which his acquaintances (they can't be called friends) subject him to. I had to grin.

 

Then we finish up with one of the guests going into meltdown because Efrain and Cory show up, both drunk and incredibly horny. A perfect end to a wonderful chapter. Thank you!

Can't fault Laurel and Mike for trying.

Link to comment

No one should be subjected to Frozen! And I probably say this because I've been made to watch it multiple, multiple times!
This was as usual a great chapter. The boys bumping uglies was hot of course. I wonder how much Cory will remember in the morning and will he be embarrassed when he realises they had company.. Let's see how Indie's morning noise plan goes over.
All the nicknames... Preston is boss.

Link to comment

What a funny chapter, Dayne! :)

 

From an adorable drunken Cory to the Iceman planning his revenge, it was a very comical chapter. :)

 

I kinda didn't get the blonde's boyfriend looking at Efrain's door in confused horror. Was that because he JUST realized they were the two football players he was watching on ESPN, or was it because they were two dudes that were carrying on like that?

Link to comment
On 11/21/2016 03:24 PM, Lisa said:

What a funny chapter, Dayne! :)

 

From an adorable drunken Cory to the Iceman planning his revenge, it was a very comical chapter. :)

 

I kinda didn't get the blonde's boyfriend looking at Efrain's door in confused horror. Was that because he JUST realized they were the two football players he was watching on ESPN, or was it because they were two dudes that were carrying on like that?

Both. It was bad enough for the poor straight bro to be exposed to two dudes totally getting it on, but factor in that he knows who those dudes are and it's enough to keep a guy up at night. Too many straight guys think men who are gay or bi are fruity and campy, and thus really easy to spot.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..