Jump to content

Wolf Like Me 1. E-P-I-C

   (4 reviews)
Genres: Comedy, Romance

Cory, 18 year-old walking Texas stereotype who swings both ways, comes to Virgina Tech to play football and hopefully be less of a closet case. There he finds a sophomore wide-receiver who likes to bite, a pretty boy pre-med with a talent for name calling, and a grad student with a big...chip on his shoulder. (Formerly "Efrain and Cory")

This whole thing started because I had two characters who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. After too many sleepless nights, I gave in and wrote my first vignette. That satisfied them for all of 2 minutes before they demanded more! Character development, plots, HEAs, a kitten, etc. I was held hostage until I complied. I'm only writing under duress. Honest.
As this is my first work, ExC is more of an episodic series than a novel, more character-driven than plot-driven.
Oh yeah, warning, this story contains graphic descriptions of hot sexy sex between males, a severe lack of gay werewolves, and too many bad jokes to count. 
Copyright © 2016 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dodger

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A highly addictive and very entertaining story from a talented author. I read it as it was posted but even 18 months after the final chapter was posted the story is still fresh in my mind. It is definitely worthy of a review and five stars. It has something for everyone.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
FSELL

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Have absolutely loved reading the story of Cory, Rain and the rest of the guys. From th funny moments to the sad and cringe worthy along the way, one of the best I've read. Thanks for sharing this with us all Dayne. 

Link to review
Wyndham

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This story is epic..!
 

The characters are wonderfully drawn as is their interaction. I've seldom been drawn into a storyline as much as this one. I had to stop reading for a while as things were getting a bit too hot. Really sizzling. The sex with Ephraim was so well written I wanted to cry - like that.

Also, bonus points for good grammar and spelling, it really does make a difference.

Thank you.

Link to review
Lovehealsallwounds

  

Love this story and I can’t wait for more. Cory and the rest of the characters are well developed and very relatable. I read both books in less than 2 days and wishing it won’t end till Cory graduates.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..