Jump to content
    dearpeter
  • Author
  • 2,412 Words
  • 1,533 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Model Behaviour - 11. Chapter 11

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
If you like my story, shoot me an email! Dearpetersfo@gmail.com

Sunday night was a very good night in the Delaney household.

It started the moment Harry disconnected his video call, when he received a link to Alex’s cloud drive. He immediately opened the link and found a folder labeled ‘Alex Fashion’, which contained every catalog image Alex had ever posed for. Despite Alex’s unquestionable beauty, and the presence of a few shirtless board-shorted images, it was mostly stuff Harry had seen before. Nothing that really set his heart racing.

So he hit the back arrow and opened the next folder. This one was labeled ‘Alex Private’.

Holy shit.

This time Harry hit the jackpot.

Am I dreaming? This is incredible.

Harry feasted his eyes on dozens of Speedo-clad images of Alex, none of which had ever been posted on social media. Most were taken in Christopher’s studio, modeling various colours and patterns of swimwear, along with athletic shorts that left little to the imagination. Harry scrolled through dozens of images of pink, red, and green swimsuits, before landing on a black and white striped pair that took his breath away.

How did I never know about these?

Harry began tracing his fingers over the laptop screen, imagining he was caressing the folds in the Lycra fabric. He then double-clicked to zoom in, admiring the exquisite detail as the swimsuit struggled to contain Alex’s generous proportions.

Come on, control yourself.

Harry reluctantly let go of his growing erection and double-clicked to zoom out. However, he was soon set off again by just one more glance at Alex’s perfect chest and abs.

Nope, this isn’t working.

Conceding the battle, he glanced at his bedroom door and checked that it was still locked, before hastily standing up and pulling him t-shirt over his head. His jeans were dispensed with almost as quickly, leaving him clad in just his socks and boxer-briefs.

That’s better.

He sat back down and made himself comfortable against the pillows, before spending more time intimately familiarizing himself with the image. Finally, he saw all there was to see and clicked the back arrow, moving onto a folder labeled ‘Test Images’.

It was absolutely worth the wait.

Oh. My. God.

Harry’s jaw fell slack as he scanned the treasure trove of Speedo-clad images, all of which were taken on Christopher’s pool deck. Alex was wearing the same powder blue Speedo that he’d worn on the day they first met, and if Harry had to guess, these images were probably even taken on that exact day.

Harry’s fingers began to trace the laptop screen again, caressing the fold in the fabric where Alex’s penis stretched towards his left hip. His left hand began to trace a similar path on his own body, caressing the straining hardness that stretched the front of his boxer briefs.

Eventually he moved to free his hard cock, as he locked eyes with the digital image of his boyfriend. He loved the way Alex’s eyes sparkled, and the hint of a smirk that showed he knew just how fucking sexy he looked.

I wonder if there’s more photo shoots like this?

The thought of arrowing back and continuing his search briefly entered Harry’s mind, but something about that little smirk drew him back in. He remembered how those lips felt, plundering his own just metres from that very pool deck. He remembered the feeling of skin on skin, as Alex pinned him and gave him the friction they both so desperately sought.

Fuck.

Harry was now trying to recreate that friction, as he squeezed and stroked his erection without lubricant. He thought about opening his bedside drawer, about taking out the lubricant that his mother had supplied, but time was now in very short supply.

Oh Alex.

He was rocketing toward a climax and not even a nuclear bomb could stop him.

Oh Alex…

Harry’s hand was now a mere blur, piloted by memories of Alex’s hard cock against his own. The burning shaft that completely overwhelmed his own every time they connected, yet somehow still loved his smaller proportions as its equal.

Oh Alex…

Harry was now right on the edge, lubrication long forgotten as pre-cum flowed freely. His senses were now overwhelmed, remembering the hint of morning toothpaste on Alex’s breath, the feeling of his fingers threading through still-damp hair, the sound of barely-restrained cries as they moved in a timeless rhythm…

Oh Alex…

Oh Alex…

He was totally consumed, lost in a place where everyday worries no longer mattered. All he could think of was Alex’s taste, Alex’s smell, the feel of Alex’s heavy arousal overpowering his own…

Almost there!

…and that sexy little smirk on the computer screen.

I LOVE YOU!!

It was the final conscious thought that entered Harry’s mind, as his eyes rolled back in his head and his body began to seize. He was incapable of speech, of any critical thought, of anything other than fulfilling his carnal desire as he shot streaks of pearly white cum all the way up to his neck.

Holy fuck.

Harry slowly floated back down to earth, as fluid began to cool on his chest and abs. He had no idea how long he lay there, basking in the afterglow of an unforgettable orgasm, but eventually his breathing evened out and his heart rate began to slow.

Damn, now I want a cigarette.

He eventually regained his bearings, and looked down at the godforsaken mess. He’d never seen so much cum in one place, not even before the tongue bath he’d received during his first and only night in Alex’s bed.

God, what a night.

He thought briefly of the connection they’d shared that night, but it soon became a double-edged sword. Reality began to set in as he realized he had no idea when he’d get to kiss or touch or share another night of intense lovemaking with his boyfriend.

In the meantime, all he could do was satisfy himself with that sexy smirk on the computer screen.

And hope to God that was enough.


* * * * *


“Good morning.”

“Hey.”

Alex was staring at his phone when George entered the kitchen the next morning. He’d just received a ‘good morning’ text from Harry.

“What are you smiling at?”

“Nothing.”

George merely shook his head, as he made a beeline for the coffee machine. He looked like he could use about three cups.

“What are you doing up so early?”

“I had swimming training.”

“Oh, of course.”

George looked embarrassed to have forgotten. “How did it go?”

“Good.”

Alex’s phone buzzed again. He looked down and began typing a reply.

“When’s your next meet?”

“Friday week.”

“Okay.” Alex kept his eyes down, still typing. “Maybe I’ll come along.”

“Huh?”

Alex’s head snapped up. His attempt to contain his surprise wasn’t successful.

“What? It’ll be nice to see you compete.”

“Do you even know where the pool is?”

“Ha ha, very funny.”

Alex was only half-joking.

“Seriously though, it’s been ages since I’ve seen you in the pool.”

“I know.”

This time Alex was deadly serious. They stood in silence for a moment.

“If you don’t want me to come, I won’t.”

“No, you’re more than welcome.” Alex hoped his father couldn’t read his uncertainty. “I just… wasn’t expecting it.”

Alex put his phone back in his pocket and he loaded his dirty glass into the dishwasher.

“Anyway, I should probably get ready for school.”

“You should.”

Alex stuffed the rest of his banana in his mouth and exited, leaving George to stare at the too-slow coffee machine in silence.


* * * * *

“Hey, fag.”

Alex was hurrying through the school courtyard later that morning when he ran into a brick wall.

A brick wall named Shaun Morrison.

“Fuck off, Shaun.”

“Excuse me?” Alex tried to step around the burly footballer but his path was blocked. “Is that any way to speak to your group buddy?”

“Fuck. Off.”

“Did you finish that assignment?”

“No.”

Shaun grabbed a fistful of Alex’s blazer.

“Stop fucking me around, Wyatt.”

“Get your hands off me!”

Alex tried to shove the heavier boy off, but mostly just pushed himself backwards.

“Where is it? It’d better have my name on it.”

“It’s in my backpack.”

“Get it out.”

“No.”

Shaun advanced again.

“It’s on a USB, dickhead.”

“Prove it.”

“How?”

Shaun stopped dead, trying to think of an answer. He was too stupid to come up with one.

He instead shoved Alex into a bank of lockers.

“Motherfucker!”

“You got something to say, pretty boy?” Shaun was now hovering over Alex, using his five-inch height advantage to full effect. “Go on.”

“Fuck off.”

Shaun took another step forward, but this time Alex ducked out of the way.

“You think you’re hot shit, don’t you? Running your little fan page with all your little fan girls.” Shaun regarded Alex with disgust. “How do you think they’d like you with a broken nose?”

“Probably still better than they like you.”

Shaun made a growling noise and made another lunge, but any further exchanges were interrupted by the final school bell. The few remaining students in the courtyard began to hurry inside.

“If you even think about telling Mr. Armitage, I will fucking end you. Got it?”

“Whatever.”

“See you in class, bitch.”

Shaun turned and walked away, leaving Alex to straighten his blazer and tie. Alex scanned his surrounds looking for witnesses, but even if any classmates had seen what happened, he doubted they’d want to testify against the six-foot-five football captain.

He now had to decide whether he’d fight this battle alone.


* * * * *


“Who are you texting?”

Chelsea and Bridget approached their lunch table and found Harry engrossed in his phone. They couldn’t see his screen, but whatever was on it was making Harry smile.

“Is it your secret lover?”

“Huh?” Harry looked up, momentarily panicked.

He smashed the ‘lock’ button and stuffed his phone out of sight. The girls promptly took a seat on either side of him.

“Tell us who it was.”

“Yeah, who’s got you all smiley?”

They pressed in closer, making Harry feel claustrophobic. He looked left and right, considering an escape route, but decided that would just create more questions.

“It was nobody.”

“We know you’re lying, Harry.”

“Yeah, you’re a terrible liar.”

They waited for Harry to try again.

“Come on, tell us.”

“There’s nothing to tell.”

“Who was it?”

“Nobody. Just… a friend.”

“You have other friends now?”

“Are you cheating on us?”

Harry shook his head and looked down. He was still uncomfortable with the attention.

The girls eventually gave up and took out their lunches. Celery sticks for Chelsea, an apple for Bridget.

“How was your weekend, anyway?”

“Good.”

“Did you watch Tiger King like we told you to?”

“No, I was busy.”

“Doing what?”

The girls were expectant again, instinctively knowing it was linked to Harry’s text messages.

“Well?”

“Are you gonna tell us or not?”

“There’s nothing to tell.”

“What were you doing, then?”

“Just… schoolwork.”

Harry began to stand up, but Bridget pulled him down.

“Don’t go.”

Harry reluctantly sat down again, while both girls shared a look of concern behind his back.

“You know we’re just teasing you, Harry.”

“We love you.”

Bridget nodded to Chelsea, then swiftly changed the subject.

“Did you guys see Riverdale last night?”

“No.”

“No.”

“Well…”


* * * * *


“Excuse me, sir.”

Mr. Armitage watched Alex walk toward the front of the classroom, USB stick in hand. All of Alex’s classmates had already filed out, leaving a small stack of hard-copy assignments on the teacher’s desk.

“What can I do for you, Mr. Wyatt?”

“Do you have a minute to talk?”

“Sure. What do you need?”

“Uh, I was wanting to talk to you about our last group assignment.”

At that moment, Alex saw movement in his peripheral vision. Shaun Morrison was hovering menacingly outside the doorway.

“You mean the one that’s due today?”

“Yes.”

“Did you need an extension?”

“No.”

Alex looked at the doorway again. Shaun was still hovering.

“What did you need, then?”

This time the teacher’s eyes followed as Alex looked toward the doorway. However, Mr. Armitage couldn’t see Shaun from his seated position.

“Alex?”

“Sorry.” Alex made his decision. “I was just wondering if I could email mine and Shaun’s group assignment to you.”

“Sure.” Mr. Armitage looked to the doorway again, but couldn’t see anything amiss. “Just make sure it’s in my inbox by the end of the day.”

“Yes, sir.”

Alex waited around, almost hoping the teacher would ask more question.

“Is that all, Mr. Wyatt?”

“Uh… yes, sir.”

Alex hesitated briefly, then turned and exited the classrom.

When he arrived in the hallway, Shaun Morrison was nowhere to be found.


* * * * *


“Harry, wait up.”

Harry was walking down the hallway to his final period History class when Bridget called out. She caught up to him, then dragged him by the wrist into an empty alcove.

“What are you doing?”

Bridget ignored Harry’s question, looking around to make sure they were alone.

“We’re gonna be late for class!”

“No we’re not.”

Finally satisfied that they were alone, Bridget turned back to Harry.

“Tell me what’s going on.”

“How do you mean?” Harry knew exactly what she meant.

“You spent all of last week moping around, then you ran away from the lunch table on Friday. Now you’re getting all giggly over secret text messages—”

“It’s not what you think—”

“I don’t even know what to think right now.”

Bridget held eye contact with Harry, who predictably looked away first. Finally, she just decided to rip the band aid off.

“Are you dating someone?”

Harry went wide-eyed and immediately looked up. How much had Bridget figured out?

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want.”

Harry’s silence was all the answer Bridget needed. They held eye contact, as Harry struggled with whether to tell her the truth.

The silence was eventually broken by the school bell.

“We should get to class.”

Harry offered a small nod, then turned to walk away. Bridget reached out and grabbed his wrist again.

“Harry?” She waited for Harry to make eye contact. “You know you can tell me about anything, right?”

“I know.”

“Just… remember that, okay?”

Harry nodded again.

Finally, Bridget let go of Harry’s wrist followed back into the hallway.

They walked side-by-side the rest of the way to class.

Thanks for reading the eleventh chapter of Model Behaviour.
It looks like Harry's found himself an ally and Alex has found himself a nemesis. Who can they both trust moving forward?
Stay tuned for more!
Copyright © 2020 dearpeter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good chapter.I understand Harry's misgivings believe me I do but after that last exchange with Bridget that would give me enough assurance that I could tell Bridget about it .I hope Harry tells Bridget.

 I think Alex e-mailing Mr.Armitage  the assignments is part of a plan of dealing with Shaun.If I'm right I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW I like Riverdale also.I like something high school kids like?Is that good or bad?

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter. I think Harry might have found an ally in Bridget if he's brave enough to tell her. I think Alex wanting to email Mr Armitage is his plan for dealing with Shaun, I just hope it doesn't backfire on him. Harry seemed happy with the photo that Alex sent him.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

George is at least making an effort to engage in Alex's life. Better late than never.

Alex being bullied was surprising. He is so confident and self assured I didn't expect it. You can deal with idiots like Shaun, but pushing and avoiding aren't the ways. I know what I would have done, but I doubt Alex is that vicious.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

This was an excellent chapter. I love that Harry finally admitted to himself how much he loves his boyfriend. He just needs to say it out loud to Alex now. I like George making an effort, and I hope things improve in the father/son relationship. Obviously there is some hurdles to work over, but George seems to realize they are there and how much he's missed with his son.

Harry and Alex's separate by equally intriguing school scenes show new parts of them. They both need to build up the confidence to confront what they are experiencing.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 6/17/2020 at 1:42 AM, weinerdog said:

Good chapter.I understand Harry's misgivings believe me I do but after that last exchange with Bridget that would give me enough assurance that I could tell Bridget about it .I hope Harry tells Bridget.

 I think Alex e-mailing Mr.Armitage  the assignments is part of a plan of dealing with Shaun.If I'm right I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW I like Riverdale also.I like something high school kids like?Is that good or bad?

I think Harry and Bridget definitely have an interesting conversation ahead of them, wienerdog. Harry's a sensitive boy with two female best friends, and we already know how terrible he is at masking his emotions. I don't think either of his friends are going to be surprised when they learn the truth.

As for Alex's next move, you have an interesting theory...

Also, Riverdale. I've never actually watched it, but I know it's wildly popular with teenagers. Just something about the idea of modern teenagers with old-fashioned names really hinders my ability to suspend disbelief and enjoy a show like that. I know the source material is the Archie comics from the 1940s, so the character names make sense, but how am I supposed to take a 21st century teenager who calls himself 'Jughead' seriously?

Imagine if I named Harry 'Jughead' ffs

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 6/17/2020 at 1:50 AM, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. I think Harry might have found an ally in Bridget if he's brave enough to tell her. I think Alex wanting to email Mr Armitage is his plan for dealing with Shaun, I just hope it doesn't backfire on him. Harry seemed happy with the photo that Alex sent him.

Harry's batting .667 with people finding out his sexuality so far. His mother still loves him, Alex's mother now hates him, and George doesn't seem too bothered. Will he accept those odds and take the risk to tell his friends?

There's two questions at play here, as well. It's one thing to be gay, but it's another to be hiding your relationship with a kid who's very popular on social media. Thirty years ago, popular kids like Alex were unattainable Hollywood stars, but now they could literally just live around the corner. What's gonna happen when the girls find out *who* Harry's boyfriend is?

Final note: You think Harry's terrible at regulating his emotions? Wait til you see how terrible he is with his hormones...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 6/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, drpaladin said:

George is at least making an effort to engage in Alex's life. Better late than never.

Alex being bullied was surprising. He is so confident and self assured I didn't expect it. You can deal with idiots like Shaun, but pushing and avoiding aren't the ways. I know what I would have done, but I doubt Alex is that vicious.

George has good intentions, drpaladin. Does he have good parenting skills and an ability/desire to change his lifestyle, though?

re: Alex's bullying, I've been leaving breadcrumbs along the way. The way he spoke of his project partner in Chapter 9, the fact that he never talks about his friends, the way he latched onto Harry so quickly and so completely, the way he spends his weekends with adults like Christopher instead of kids his own age.

It all leads into one of the key themes of the story, that maintaining a cool/popular online persona is a double-edged sword. It impresses people who don't know you, but it gives predators something to hold over you, and it creates the illusion that you 'have it all'.

Where I'm from, it actually seems really common for online creators to be bullied at school, especially at all-boys schools. Boys who can dance are sissies, boys with a decent falsetto are gay, even a guy like Tom Daley has been upfront about his negative school experiences. Any kid who's well-known for doing something a bit different seems to cop it.

In Alex's case, he's popular online, but not 'Hollywood' popular. He's not popular for a particular talent, either. A singer with a broken nose is still a singer. A dancer with a broken nose can still dance. If you're popular for being pretty, you're only ever one bad accident or malicious act from having it taken away, and people like Shaun prey on that vulnerability.

Anyway, I'm rambling. For all the character building I've done, Alex is still just a pretty face with fucked up parents at this point. Now you're gonna start finding out who he is beyond the front door.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 6/17/2020 at 5:15 AM, Brayon said:

This was an excellent chapter. I love that Harry finally admitted to himself how much he loves his boyfriend. He just needs to say it out loud to Alex now. I like George making an effort, and I hope things improve in the father/son relationship. Obviously there is some hurdles to work over, but George seems to realize they are there and how much he's missed with his son.

Harry and Alex's separate by equally intriguing school scenes show new parts of them. They both need to build up the confidence to confront what they are experiencing.

To be fair, Harry *did* say it to Alex's face in Chapter 9.

I'm not necessarily planning to take the story in a new direction, but you're about to find out a lot more about how Harry and Alex interact with their individual worlds, and how much Alex's online persona matches with reality. Without giving anything away, those interactions will lead to perhaps the most important moment of the story so far.

Again, breadcrumbs...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..