Jump to content
    dearpeter
  • Author
  • 2,238 Words
  • 2,111 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Model Behaviour - 1. Chapter 1

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
If you like my story, shoot me an email! Dearpetersfo@gmail.com

Harrison Delaney‘s biceps were way too small.

So were his pectorals.

And his triceps.

And his shoulders.

At least his ears weren’t too small, though. No, they were just way too big. Much like his nose and the stupid mole on his left cheek.

What the fuck was he thinking doing this modeling shoot?

It had all started innocently enough. He’d been horsing around at the beach, enjoying innocent fun with his cousins, when a photographer had introduced himself to Harry’s mother. ‘Would your son be interested in modeling?’ he’d asked, ignoring the massive nose and puny biceps and stupid mole that made Harry totally unsuitable.

His mother had been flattered, of course. Especially by the idea that Harry had inherited her looks. And just like that, Harry became a model.

Or, at least, somebody who wore clothes in front of a camera. Clothes like the button-down shirt that hung loose in his hand, while he examined the shoulders that were too slender to fill it.

“How are you doing in there, Harry?”

“Just a sec.”

Harry stared at his physique a moment longer, focused on the laundry list of perceived imperfections, before shrugging the shirt over his shoulders and fastening its buttons. After a quick check of his artfully-messed hair, he was back out the changing room door and into the bright-lit studio.

“There you are! I was worried you’d got lost.”

Christopher Perez looked up from the MacBook laptop, where he’d been examining their work so far. A series of catalog-style shots, clad in name-brand active wear. Although Harry had taken a little while to settle, appearing self-conscious as they worked through the first half-dozen or so poses, he was soon posing like a seasoned veteran. The series of images they’d ultimately created was worthy of any sporting store catalog.

“Everything okay, Harry?”

“Um…”

Christopher rose from his desk, recognizing Harry’s apprehension. Apprehension he thought was gone after their first few minutes together. Although he had another client booked that afternoon, and thus a real need to keep things moving, Christopher was willing to take the time required to make Harry’s first experience a positive one. Especially if the rest of the shots turned as good as the first few he’d taken.

“Is something wrong?”

“No, but…”

Harry looked towards his mother, desperate for reinforcement. However, in a shocking turn of events, she was engrossed in a business call. Something about an intern who’d ordered the wrong quilt cover.

“It’s okay,” Christopher said, placing a hand on Harry’s arm. “Plenty of models get nervous at their first shoot.”

“I wasn’t nervous…”

“Would it help if I showed you some of the pictures?”

Harry looked to his mother again, but she was now stepping outside, preparing to raise her voice. Whoever this poor intern was, they’d be lucky to have a job by the end of the call.

“Harry?”

“Um…” Harry fidgeted with his unfamiliar collar. “Sorry, what was the question?”

“Did you want to look at some of your photos?”

“Um, sure.”

Christopher swiveled his laptop and began showing Harry the photos. Even Harry had to admit they looked good. Something about the lighting just brought out his hair’s natural highlights. After looking through a few photos, his nerves had started to dissipate.

“You ready for the next set?” Christopher asked, closing the laptop again.

Before Harry could respond though, the studio door opened again.

The boy who walked in was the most beautiful boy Harry had ever seen.

Holy shit, it’s Alex Wyatt.

Harry recognized the dark-haired boy instantly. He was a well-known Instagram model, with thousands of followers from all over the world. Harry had been following his adventures online for months, marveling at how the boy could make his school uniform look like designer fashion and his bedroom mirror look like a Paris runway.

Fuck.

Who was Harry kidding? He wasn’t in the league of guys like Alex Wyatt. He just looked like a stupid kid playing dress-up in comparison.

“Alex, hey!” Christopher held out his hand for a fist bump, completely forgetting that Harry was even there. “What are you doing here so early?”

“I was bored.” Alex shrugged, flashing the cheeky grin of a boy used to asking forgiveness instead of permission. “Thought I’d come over early and hit the pool before our shoot.”

“Nice.”

Christopher looked to his camera, then back at Harry with momentary surprise.

“Have you met Harrison?”

“No.”

“Harry.”

Alex stepped forward and offered Harry a firm handshake, simultaneously looking Harry up and down. He lingered for a moment on Harry’s blue eyes, before flashing his cheeky grin again. Despite wearing jeans and a button-down shirt, Harry felt oddly exposed.

“Is this your first time, Harry?”

“Yeah.”

“Go easy on him, then.” Alex offered Christopher a sly wink, then took his backpack and disappeared into the changing room.

Harry watched every step as Alex went, admiring the way his ass filled out his jeans.

“Harry?”

“Huh?” Harry snapped back to attention as Christopher waved a hand in front of his face. “Yeah?”

“Are you ready to shoot this next set?”

“Sure.”

Harry looked to the changing room door again, before finally stepping back in front of the camera and continuing his modeling journey.


* * * * *


Fifteen minutes later, it was time to change outfits again. Problem was, Alex still hadn’t emerged from the changing room.

Harry knocked on the door timidly.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Harry. I need to get changed.”

“No worries.”

Harry pushed open the door, revealing a sight from his wettest of wet dreams.

Alex Wyatt wearing a Speedo.

“Shit. Sorry.”

Harry stood frozen in the doorway, mesmerized by the stunning image. The perfect pecs and dime-size nipples, the rippling six-pack that was almost an eight, the golden skin that stretched across broad shoulders.

What took Harry’s breath away though was his package. It was every bit as mouth-watering as he’d imagined, filling the blue Speedo pouch generously as it curved out in front of his creamy thighs.

“It’s okay. You can come in.”

Alex looked briefly at Harry’s face, before turning attention back to the mirror. There he examined an insect bite on his left hip, a small imperfection on an otherwise blemish-free canvas.

“Um, I need to get changed.”

“Oh yeah. Sorry.”

Alex grabbed his towel and shot Harry an apologetic look. He then exited the room, leaving Harry to admire his Speedo-clad ass on the way out.


* * * * *


“Harry?”

“Huh?”

“Eyes up front.”

Christopher shook his head slightly as Harry looked back at the camera, now clad in athletic shorts and a polo shirt that his shoulders struggled to fill.

Unlike Alex Wyatt’s shoulders.

Harry looked away again, drawn by the sounds of splashing outside. His mother was still on her business call, as well, dressing down the employee who’d been in charge of the intern in the first place.

“Harry?”

“Um, yeah. Sorry.”

Harry looked back toward the camera again, but this time Christopher’s finger didn’t flinch. He had a new idea.

“Would you like to take some shots outside?”

“Where?”

“In the pool?”

Harry looked at Christopher like he’d lost his mind. Would he like to jump in the pool with Alex Wyatt? With a competitive swimmer who selfie’d his way through four training sessions a week? With a Boy God who posted videos of dominant race wins for his thousands of Instagram followers to enjoy?

No, Harry didn’t want to take shots in the pool.

“It’ll just be you, I promise. I’ll ask Alex to jump out for a bit.”

Harry thought about the idea for a moment.

“I have swimsuits you could borrow, as well. They’ve been washed, I promise!”

Harry smiled, coming around to the idea.

“And if you don’t like it, we can come back inside.”

“Okay.”

Harry smiled wider, apprehension overcome by his desire to see Alex Wyatt soaking wet.

He set off for the changing room again, this time having his own ass watched by Christopher’s admiring eyes.


* * * * *


“Alex, we need the pool for a few minutes.”

Christopher stepped out onto the pool deck, followed closely by Harry. He was now clad in a pair of floral-print board shorts, with his arms folded over his slender chest.

This was a bad, bad idea.

“Alex?”

Harry watched as Alex swam another length of the narrow pool, blissfully unaware of Christopher’s command.

“ALEX?!”

“Huh?”

Alex’s head broke the water’s surface, whipping around toward Harry and Christopher.

“We need the pool for a few minutes.”

“Why?”

“I’m going to take some test shots with Harry.”

“Oh. Okay!”

Alex swam to the pool’s edge and lifted himself out in one smooth motion. Water droplets glistened all over his perfect torso as he walked across the pool deck, eventually reaching his backpack and towel. He covered his face and began patting it dry, allowing Harry an unabashed view of his incredible v-lines and package.

“You ready?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

They started off with shots of Harry on the pool deck, stretching his upper body out. Then, once he was limbered up, Harry took a running leap into the pool, with Christopher capturing his entire descent in a series of rapid-fire shots. After a quick adjustment to Harry’s hair, they then worked through a series of poses in and around the water’s edge, with Harry practicing various strokes. Finally, Christopher captured shots of Harry climbing out of the pool via its ladder.

Throughout the entire sequence, Alex watched Harry’s movements with great interest. He wasn’t as big or strong as Alex, or even as classically handsome, but there was still something about the slender boy that caught Alex’s eye. Something about those blue eyes and blond waves and innocent smile.

Maybe it was something he could explore later…


* * * * *


Harry was buttoning his jeans in the changing room when ‘later’ arrived.

“Hey.”

Harry looked towards the door and saw Alex in his tight Speedo again. He fought desperately to keep his gaze above waist height, knowing he’d already seen enough of Alex to fuel his fantasies for a year.

“How’d you enjoy your first shoot?”

“Yeah, it was good.”

Harry was still fighting his teenage instincts. The longer Alex gazed into his eyes though, the more Harry realized his wandering eye was the least of his worries.

“Do you think you’d wanna do it again?”

“Umm… maybe.” Harry finally did break eye contact, but only to look at the floor. “I’m not sure I’m very good at it.”

“You did fine.”

Alex took a step forward and placed his hands on Harry’s shoulders. He then turned Harry towards the mirror and stepped as close as he possibly could without actually touching.

“Why don’t you think you’re good at it?”

“I’m too skinny.”

“No you’re not.”

Harry looked into Alex’s eyes, searching for sincerity.

“I’m not as tall as you are.”

“That doesn’t matter.”

“My muscles aren’t as big, either.”

“Who cares?”

“I do.”

Alex stroked his hands down Harry’s arms, eliciting goosebumps from the smaller boy.

“Plenty of agencies like your look, Harry.” He then leaned in close and whispered his next compliment. “*I* like your look."

They made eye contact again. Alex offered a sincere nod. "Chris thinks you look great, as well.”

“Did he actually say that?”

“He did.” Alex squeezed Harry’s shoulders one more time. “And we’d both really like it if you came back for another shoot.”

Harry made eye contact with Alex in the mirror, barely believing what his ears told him. Alex nodded once, then turned Harry back around to face him.

“Will you think about it?”

“Maybe.”

They shared another smile, before Alex reached into his backpack.

“What’s your phone number?”

“Why?”

“Because I’m giving you mine.”

Holy shit.

Harry stood there mouth agape, wondering what he’d done to earn Alex fucking Wyatt’s number.

“Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“What’s your phone number?”

Harry reached into his own backpack for his phone. They quickly exchanged digits.

“What about Instagram? Do you have Instagram?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool. Add me.”

“I uh… already follow you.”

Alex raised an eyebrow, but didn’t press the matter further.

“I’ll give you my private account as well, then.”

Harry watched with disbelief as Alex took his phone and typed in his private Instagram handle. An Instagram page filled with dozens of new images to fuel Harry’s fantasies.

“Everything okay in here?” Christopher popped his head around the door frame, causing the boys to spring apart. “Harry?”

“Everything’s fine.” Alex flashed Christopher a cheeky grin. “We were just talking about Harry’s next shoot.”

He then closed the door in Christopher's face before he could ask more questions.

“That wasn’t very nice.”

Alex shrugged, before putting his hand on Harry’s arm again. “Call me tonight, okay?”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

He then scooped Harry’s t-shirt off the ground and threw it at his chest.

“Anyway, I have a shoot to get ready for.”

Harry got the hint, pulling his t-shirt over his head and collecting his other belongings.

“I’ll, uh, talk to you later then.”

“Count on it.”

Alex shot Harry a wink as he moved towards the door. Then, just as Harry was ready to close the door, he slid his Speedos down and gave him a glimpse of his bare ass.

An image that would be burned into Harry’s psyche until the next time they met.

Thanks for reading the first chapter of Model Behaviour.
This is a bit of a 'bored in quarantine' project, but I have big plans for it nonetheless. Hope you enjoyed!
Copyright © 2020 dearpeter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

First off, welcome to GA. I saw this story over on Nifty, and it was a good opener. Looking forward to more.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Quote

He set off for the changing room again, this time having his own ass watched by Christopher’s admiring eyes.

Christopher seemed like a nice guy and while I don't see any harm in him having eyes I kinda hope it doesn't go any further than that. Not certain Harry with his low self-esteem could handle Christopher if he started to cross the line though perhaps with Alex in the picture things wont go that route especially as Alex is probably way more aware of such things so he's probably capable of noticing the signs of anything "fishy" going on. Of course lets be frank and say that despite how pervy it sounds Christopher noticing Harry's body just doesn't come off as a big deal to me, especially considering it's technically part of his job to notice such things, as that just means he has eyes and doesn't really mean he'll even consider crossing that line rather it would just be kinda stereotypical if he did.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, NimirRaj said:

Christopher seemed like a nice guy and while I don't see any harm in him having eyes I kinda hope it doesn't go any further than that. Not certain Harry with his low self-esteem could handle Christopher if he started to cross the line though perhaps with Alex in the picture things wont go that route especially as Alex is probably way more aware of such things so he's probably capable of noticing the signs of anything "fishy" going on. Of course lets be frank and say that despite how pervy it sounds Christopher noticing Harry's body just doesn't come off as a big deal to me, especially considering it's technically part of his job to notice such things, as that just means he has eyes and doesn't really mean he'll even consider crossing that line rather it would just be kinda stereotypical if he did.

Hi NimirRaj,

I can promise that Christopher won't be having any questionable relations with characters in the story. He's simply a gay man with a wandering eye.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Interesting beginning, dearpeter. I like it so far. You get right into the thick of it. Alex seems older than Harry. Or is he just more worldly?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Arran said:

Interesting beginning, dearpeter. I like it so far. You get right into the thick of it. Alex seems older than Harry. Or is he just more worldly?

Thanks for reading, Arran!

Alex is more physically mature, but only a few months older. They're both mid-teens, for the record :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
18 hours ago, dearpeter said:

They're both mid-teens, for the record

That was going to be my next question.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..