Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 799 Words
  • 750 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2016 - Summer - Wicked Games Entry

Letter From Tom - 1. Letter From Tom

strong>Tom had failed to defend his love for Tim and to reduce the pain; he had done the last thing he would do...

Prologue:

Tom could smell the distinctive odor of blood as he coughed. He had failed to defend his love for Tim and to reduce the pain; he had done the last thing he would do. He believed ‘A person has learned much who has learned how to die.’ So he had consumed the poison he’d bought for the rats in his dorm room.

 

Letter from Tom

 

Hey Tim,

I know you’ll want to kill me the moment you hear my name. I will spare you the trouble by opening the wound you have inflicted on my heart and draining every drop of life out of it. When one takes his last breath, he sees the life he has lived and starts to think clearly. I am at that stage right now.

I knew I loved you from the very moment I first saw you. I really tried very hard to get your attention. You were the jewel in our school. I had to fight so many wolves every day, for them to not come between you and me. I was both surprised and happy when you asked me to drop you at your house. It was my plan making everybody leave you alone on that rainy day.

We instantly became friends. I wanted more from you, but you were so caught up with your studies. I used every opportunity to get you out of your room. I made you my study partner. I dragged you with me to every party for which you never had any interest going. I used all my influence to be with you at every school function. I made you so popular in every corner of our school.

When it came to selecting a college, I insisted we attend the same university. I made plans with your parents for you to be in the same dorm I chose. It was my plan to take a room where only two people could live. I scared the guy, who was assigned as your dorm-mate, making him change rooms so we could share.

I thought everything was fine and under control. But you brought Mike, your classmate, and introduced me as your friend. You two looked more than just friends. As I suspected, that night you confessed to me how you felt about him. I felt betrayed. But I knew I couldn't deter you from it, so I told you I would talk to him.

I got so angry with you, but I never wanted to leave you. You were mine, even if you thought otherwise. So I made my plans. I wanted you to love me, so I misled Mike. I told him you were just being friendly with him, nothing more than that. He became so sad when I made him believe you were homophobic. You believed me when I said he was as straight as your prick. Hahaha, it was so much fun to watch you both acting straight.

I never thought you would find out. I was that cautious with my plans, though I failed. You both discovered what I had done. We, both you and me, had a big fight that night. When I said “I love you,” you said that you never thought of me like that. You tried to convince me I was just a friend. A good friend. A goddamn friend.

You broke my heart, forgetting all those things I had done for you. You left me for him. You left me to yearn for you—for your love. You left me alone to cry. Now everything seems like an embarrassment to me. I can’t live with this hurt and pain. It was because of you. I am dying because of you. Only because of you.

Good-Bye, My Dear 'Friend'

 

Epilogue:

A tear tumbled from his right eye, as Tim read the letter. A few feet away, Mike stood still, with no expression on his face.

“It was all my fault." Tim sounded so distant.

“It’s not....” Mike began to protest, but Tim wasn’t listening to any of it.

“I feel guilty about all this. Mike, I am sorry to say this, but we can’t be together. At least not right now.”

“But....”

“No, Mike. I need time.”

“Bullshit!” he yelled, but controlling his temper, he asked, “How much time do you need to get over this?”

“I don’t know. I just need time. Time to heal over this guilt. Please leave. I want to be alone.”

Unable to do anything, Mike stormed out of the room as Tim wept over the bloodstained letter.

Observing everything, Tom’s spirit stood in the room wearing a devilish smile. “I know I will win this fight.” Tom was proud of himself, even though it had cost his life.

strong>Thank you all for reading my story. Please leave a review, if you feel up to it, before you leave.
Thank you... :)
~Emi.
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2016 - Summer - Wicked Games Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah, first review! :D

 

Wow, Emi, that was sure creepy! lol

 

Can we say 'obsessed'? Jeez, Tom was so obsessed with Tim. He chose the college, dorm room, parties, etc., etc. And Tim was totally oblivious to how Tom felt. Now Tim will carry around that guilt for the rest of his life.

 

Great story, Emi. Maybe you can continue it...(hint, hint!! :P)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, Emi... that was seriously wicked. A terrific idea and a terrific spin on the anthology theme. You took wicked all the way to evil... kudos, and cheers, buddy... Gary...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Poor Tim. I know Tom was hurting over Tim not thinking of him as more than friends, but to make him live with that kind of guilt is so 'wicked' :) Great job!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, you took the anthology theme to heart, that's for sure. You've captured the game-play so common in love, especially in young people. It is easy to think it's all just a wicked game, until someone gets hurt and then it's so very painful. For those who have lost love, it's as excruciating as you've portrayed. Thanks for such a gut-wrenching reminder.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Tim and Mike are the unfortunate losers in the wicked game that Tom played. He manipulated Tim's life to suit his own needs, oblivious to the way that Tim really felt. I feel bad for him that his love went unrequited, but he would have been better served putting his obsessive passion to work finding a more appropriate partner. But then we wouldn't have a story ;) I can understand Tim's feelings of guilt, but I hope he is able to get past it soon and continue his relationship with Mike - if Mike sticks around that long.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh my... That was a chilling read. Even with Tom dead, can Tim not be free? Obsession is an ugly creature, never leading to anything good.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Damn Emi... That was good story telling, and good take on the 'wicked' theme. Tom is so evil even when he was alive he was playing games. I'm thinking a sit down conversation could have prevented all this? Maybe not cause he was clearly obsessed. Poor Tim didn't deserve this..

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I love your take on the theme. I never would have expected someone to write about a ghost. Now I want to know what happens next.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/10/2016 11:26 AM, Lisa said:

Ah, first review! :D

 

Wow, Emi, that was sure creepy! lol

 

Can we say 'obsessed'? Jeez, Tom was so obsessed with Tim. He chose the college, dorm room, parties, etc., etc. And Tim was totally oblivious to how Tom felt. Now Tim will carry around that guilt for the rest of his life.

 

Great story, Emi. Maybe you can continue it...(hint, hint!! :P)

I might Love to continue it. And probably I have a demonic related story in my head(Just to let you know ;) ). But I was already dealing with three project already. So you have to wait for me to atleast try the idea.

 

And(coming to the story) yeah, Tom manipulated Tim's entire life until Mike. And he really obsessed with Tim and totally jealous with Mike. That almost made him to kill himself. So tragic and wicked.

 

And I was happy everyone agreed that I took the theme so seriously... :lol:

 

Thank you for the review Lisa... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/11/2016 04:17 AM, Headstall said:

Well, Emi... that was seriously wicked. A terrific idea and a terrific spin on the anthology theme. You took wicked all the way to evil... kudos, and cheers, buddy... Gary...

Thanks buddy. I take that as you liked the concept I took for the anthology theme. Yeah I know, I took it so seriously. But I was hoping you enjoyed it...

 

Thanks for the review Gary... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/11/2016 11:16 AM, craftingmom said:

Poor Tim. I know Tom was hurting over Tim not thinking of him as more than friends, but to make him live with that kind of guilt is so 'wicked' :) Great job!

Tom is more than obsessed, he is mentally decided Tim was his but no one's. We can take him some kind of psycho. That why he forced guilt part on Tim. Tom was hurt, true. But he can't decides someone's life, right?

 

Thanks for the compliment and review... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/11/2016 11:00 PM, dughlas said:

Twisted, wicked and evil ... an obession gone to extremes. Interesting tale.

Why all those words sounding good to me!!! Thank you for those complements Dugh. I really appreciate them. Yeah, story is a bit of over line than expected. But I think it extremely suits to the theme.

 

Thanks for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/11/2016 11:24 PM, Cole Matthews said:

Well, you took the anthology theme to heart, that's for sure. You've captured the game-play so common in love, especially in young people. It is easy to think it's all just a wicked game, until someone gets hurt and then it's so very painful. For those who have lost love, it's as excruciating as you've portrayed. Thanks for such a gut-wrenching reminder.

Wow!!! What an intensive review and such compliments. I know that story I selected for the theme was dark. I won't appreciate compliments on the story but my thought. So I am taking all those credits for my thinking rather than story itself.

 

And thank you for all those complement filled review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 06/12/2016 12:43 AM, Valkyrie said:

Tim and Mike are the unfortunate losers in the wicked game that Tom played. He manipulated Tim's life to suit his own needs, oblivious to the way that Tim really felt. I feel bad for him that his love went unrequited, but he would have been better served putting his obsessive passion to work finding a more appropriate partner. But then we wouldn't have a story ;) I can understand Tim's feelings of guilt, but I hope he is able to get past it soon and continue his relationship with Mike - if Mike sticks around that long.

I really don't know I am going to continue the story or not, because of the three projects on my shoulder right now. But I'll say this much that thought was in my mind. You are right that we wouldn't have this story unless Tim was totally obsessed with his little dream of getting Tim.

 

Thanks for reading my story and letting me know what you think about it... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/13/2016 04:24 AM, Puppilull said:

Oh my... That was a chilling read. Even with Tom dead, can Tim not be free? Obsession is an ugly creature, never leading to anything good.

Tim is really a caring guy and he loved his friend Tom without any doubt. Obsession can do a lot of things and as you said they all end up in bad. Tim will not be free until he let Mike in his grief. Yeah get yourself that in mind... ;)

 

And thank you for the Review... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/14/2016 11:26 AM, Defiance19 said:

Damn Emi... That was good story telling, and good take on the 'wicked' theme. Tom is so evil even when he was alive he was playing games. I'm thinking a sit down conversation could have prevented all this? Maybe not cause he was clearly obsessed. Poor Tim didn't deserve this..

A conversation never have solved anything Aunt Def. They already crossed that, as you can see. Yes you are right, Tim don't deserve it but can't even escape out of it too. Its so complicated when I was writing but it came along more than I expected it to be.

 

I really appreciate all the compliments for my story and thank you for the review... :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/20/2016 07:09 AM, jfalkon said:

I love your take on the theme. I never would have expected someone to write about a ghost. Now I want to know what happens next.

As I said in the replies below, I might tell you guys what happened next but not right now when I had three projects incomplete. So remember that.

 

I never expected me to put the ghost part until the last moment before the edits. I hope it highlighted the actual concept of the story. I hope you liked and enjoyed reading.

 

Thanks for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..