Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 9,295 Words
  • 6,763 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Babies having babies - 5. Chapter 5

“Good morning Zane. So, how did you sleep last night?” Damian asked as soon as he woke up and noticed that Zane was already awake.

“I slept great, in fact I can't remember the last time I slept right through the night without having to get up at least three times. I guess my body realized I was wearing a diaper, so there was no point in waking me up. Boy am I wet though, it feels like I'm going to start leaking soon.”

“Let me feel.” Damian said, and then before Zane could protest, Damian copped a feel of the front of his diaper, causing him to go painfully hard in an instant.

“Sure, you're full alright, but no more so than I am and usually am. These diapers can hold more than that though, we're good for at least another hour. Stay here, I'm going to go get Dominic and we can stay laying in bed for a bit.” Damian said, Dominic had just started fussing.

Zane did not have a chance to even say anything, and if Damian knew what he had caused, he had said nothing. Zane had to reach down to his diaper and reposition himself, so that he was more comfortable, yet again. Damian came back in only a minute later with a now settled down Dominic and they crawled into bed. Damian set Dominic in the center of the bed, right between he and Zane, and Damian laid on his side, so Zane did the same thing, facing Damian.

“So, did Dominic wake you the one time he woke up during the night?”

“No, not at all, I never woke up once, which is really rare for me.”

“That's good. He normally only wakes once, so I'm really lucky that way. The class I went to said sometimes babies can wake up as much as four or five times a night. I'm really glad that Dominic doesn't do that, and I hope he never does either. My dad said I was the same though, I always was a really good sleeper, and once I was asleep, very little ever woke me. Still do really, if it wasn't for Dominic, I'd rarely ever wake during the night.”

“No kidding you're lucky, Austin was up three or four times a night until after he was a year old. My mom was always complaining about it, but I almost never woke up, unless I had to pee as well, then I was probably already waking up.”

“Yikes, I don't think I'd like that too much, but I'd deal with it if I had to.”

For almost half an hour more the three of them laid there, the boys just talking as old friends, and Dominic just laying there watching them as best he could, enjoying the fact that both of them had their hands on his chest and belly, gently tickling him. The interesting thing was that both boys hands were mostly touching the entire time, it was quite intimate. Eventually Damian knew that his diaper was not likely going to hold too much more after his last wetting, so he felt that they had best be getting up.

“Well, as much as I'd like to stay in bed longer, if I don't get up and out of this soggy diaper, I'm going to start leaking. I don't normally go to bed quite as wet as I was last night, so I'm soggier this morning than normal. I'm going to go hop in the shower, so if you'd watch Dominic for me for a few minutes please, that'd be greatly appreciated. As soon as I'm done I'll come back and take care of Dominic while you have a shower as well.”

“Okay, that sounds good to me.” Zane said, happy with that arrangement.

What Zane had not been counting on though was that Damian would just hop out of bed, and while facing the bed, he stripped off his diaper, showing off all that he had unashamedly. He then turned and threw his diaper in the trash can and grabbed a clean pair of underwear from his dresser and sauntered out the door and to the bathroom, where he had a nice hot shower. He came back in quite a few minutes later in clean underwear, and mostly dry, but still drying his hair.

“Okay, shower's all yours.” Damian said.

“Thanks.” Zane said, still somewhat in shock at having seen another boy naked, another very good looking and gay boy, and he was still quite hard.

Unlike Damian though, Zane did not strip off his diaper in the bedroom, he was still hard, and he did not really want Damian to see him like that, yet. He went to the bathroom with his underwear in hand and also had a nice hot shower. He had to jack off twice during the shower though, seeing Damian naked like that had made him so horny he could barely stand it. Damian had done it on purpose though, and was only mildly disappointed that Zane did not strip in front of him as well. Seeing the extra bulge in the older boys diaper told him well enough the reason for the extra embarrassment though, and he smiled to himself.

Zane came back in the room quite a few minutes later, also wearing only underwear and still drying his hair. Zane had taken more than long enough for Damian to finish drying his hair, style his hair, put on his deodorant, and then get Dominic completely ready for the day, including a diaper change and a gentle baby lotion massage.

“Feel better?” Damian asked as soon as Zane walked in.

“Yeah. I don't usually get to enjoy a shower in the morning, because we only have one shower, and my mom usually takes forever in the morning, and Austin usually ends up sharing with me. I prefer having a bath at night, but sometimes a shower in the morning just feels nice, especially the mornings that I wake up in a wet bed.”

“I'm sorta surprised that your mom allows you and Austin to share a shower, given your age difference and how she seems to act.”

“No, once he was a year old and he was old enough for me not to break him any time I touched him, then she pretty much allowed me to do almost anything with him, and he's always bathed with me, it's just the way it's always been. I don't mind, except when he grabs my dick and compares it to his.” Zane said with a bit of a blush.

“He's just curious, because yours is gonna be lots bigger than his and it'll have hair, and he's not used to that. I hope you tell him all about it?”

“I've told him a bit yeah, but he's still quite young.”

“Yeah, but it's still stuff he needs to know, even at his age. My dad told me all about my body by the age of five, and he told me that a few times, and added more detail as I got older, so that I would know all that I needed to know. Since Austin doesn't have a daddy to tell him all that, and his mom clearly won't, then it falls on you as his big brother to do it. Did your dad ever tell you anything about your body?”

“Not much, that's for sure, and you're right about my mom for sure. I wouldn't know what to say to him though.”

“Just tell him all the things you wished you'd known at his age. Tell him why his peepee gets hard, and that to play with it's not wrong, just private, that it's not polite to touch other peoples peepees without their permission, so on and so forth. At his age he only goes by what feels good, not what's right or what's wrong, because to him feeling your dick isn't wrong. He's just curious, and probably thinks that because it feels good for him, that it'd feel good for you too, so wants to make you feel good. I hope you never scold him though, because the best thing to do is just to remove his hand and say that's my toy, not yours, play with your own, but in private, or something like that.” Damian said softly, and although Zane blushed, it was nowhere near as bad as he had the day before.

“That's good information. How come you're so smart about this stuff?”

“It's what my dad taught me, and the parenting course even taught us some of that stuff. They said all children explore, it's natural and not wrong. One couple thought that was horrible, they were one of those really religious types, the ones who think that anything sexual until you're married is horrible. The instructor informed them that it wasn't sexual for a child to touch themselves and to play like that, to them it only felt good, and sex had nothing to do with it, sex is a pubertal persons domain for the most part. Although I'm not so sure about that, because I think a child could easily enjoy sex, but I suppose it wouldn't really be the same, they wouldn't need and crave it quite as much until they hit puberty.” Damian shrugged.

“Oh, okay.”

“Come on, let's go down and get some breakfast. Daddy will probably already be up and drinking his coffee.”

“Okay.” Zane said, and they headed downstairs.

“Morning boys, how did you sleep last night?”

“Great.” Both boys answered.

“Dominic only woke once during the night, so that was good.” Damian added.

“That's good to hear. I already had some toast, so you boys grab some toast and or cereal, and then if you both still want to come help today we'll leave as soon as you're done.”

“Sure.” Both boys said again.

“Daddy, seeing as how you're done for the most part, would you hold Dominic for me please while I get us both some breakfast?”

“Sure thing baby. Come to grandpa baby boy.” Matt said happily.

The boys went and got themselves some toast going, and Damian told Zane where the cereal was, and he went and grabbed that, while Damian got a bottle ready for Dominic. Zane poured both of them a full bowl cereal, and then buttered the toast when it was ready. They both met at the table moments later.

“Here, pass me the bottle, I'll feed Dominic while you eat baby.”

“Thanks daddy.” Damian said and passed over the bottle and they started eating.

They were all done a few minutes later, and then they cleaned up their little bit of a mess, Damian got a diaper bag ready to go, they all went and got dressed, and then they headed out.

“Wow, nice office. You must do real well.” Zane commented as soon as they walked in.

“I certainly hope that I'll do just as good, if not better here than I did in our last place. I should do well though, since there's no one else with my expertise in this area.”

“That's good. You know, I should probably call my mom and tell her what's happening today. Can I borrow your phone please?”

“Sure.” Matt said and passed over his cell phone.

“That reminds me, did you plug in my phone last night?” Damian asked as Zane was dialing.

“No, I never even took it out of my briefcase last night. I'm surprised you didn't ask to see it.”

“I know it'll be the same as yours, except maybe a different color, so I wasn't worried. You didn't buy me a pink one like you threatened to though did you?”

“Nah, they didn't have any, it's a nice dark blue, whereas mine's black.” Matt smiled.

They waited a few seconds longer for Zane to finish up, and when he did, he passed back the phone and told them what had been said. “She said it wasn't a problem, but that she'd like for me to be home by dinner time.”

“That shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm hoping that together we can get this all done by about lunch time, and then we'll go out for lunch.”

“Sounds good to me daddy. Show us your office then?”

“Okay, straight through this door.”

“Hey, easy on the straight, I've told you a number of times that word makes me feel icky.” Damian teased.

“Oops, sorry, gay through this way.” Matt said with a perfectly straight face.

“Much better.” Damian grinned, but Zane's mouth had dropped open and he had a look of shock on his face while trying not to laugh.

They all went into the office together though and looked at the new furniture. It was a nice spacious office with a couple good sized book shelves and filing cabinets along the entrance wall, and then there was a nice big desk with a nice big chair opposite it. There were four chairs on the opposite side for guests, and they too looked comfortable. Matt had his computer already set up on the desk, and there were already a bunch of books on the shelf, but there were a few more boxes that appeared to have more books in them ready and waiting to be put away.

“Very nice daddy, I like the colors you chose for in here, it makes it feel very comfortable.”

“Thanks baby. Other than a few more books to be put away, I think I have most everything in here done. I'll get the books though over the next few days, so we won't have to worry about them. It's pretty much the waiting room now that needs to be done, like I said yesterday.”

“That's good, so let's go get it done then.”

So for the next three hours, the three of them worked hard to get the rest of the furniture put together and put into place. Matt had even bought a few things to make a kids corner, so that when families came in, the kids would have something to do. Once they were all done, they stood back and looked at it, and they all thought it looked great.

“How come you have so many seats in here, I wouldn't think that you'd be busy enough to need seating for that many people?” Zane asked.

“Not normally, that's for sure, but in my old office, I only had four chairs, and at times I needed twice that many, so this time I decided to go with twelve, that way I always had more than enough. It's rare, but sometimes I have people waiting for a while, and this way they can be comfortable while they wait.”

“Oh, that makes sense I guess.”

“That it does. Well boys, I'm sure you're getting hungry, so let's say we go find us a good all you can eat place somewhere close by and go rape and pillage them.”

“Okay.” Both boys said happily.

“Let me just check Dominic to see if he needs a change before we go, and then we can head out.” Damian said, and it was a good thing he did, because Dominic was messy.

They left a few minutes later and found a good place that Zane recommended, so they went in and pigged out. They all had a good time chatting together and having fun, as well as eating of course. Dominic got his bottle of course, and once again their waitress was surprised when she found out that Damian was the father.

“Come boys, let's go to the mall and look around for a bit, we don't have to be home for a while, and I could use a few things anyway.” Matt said as soon as they left the restaurant.

“Okay.” The boys said, happy with that.

For the next several hours the three of them surveyed the mall, looking around at all sorts of different things. Matt bought a bunch of new things for his office, mostly things to decorate it with, he bought a few things for the house, again more decorative things, and then Damian picked out a few new really cute outfits for Dominic. They all had a blast just looking around, talking and laughing, but before too much longer they were heading home.

“Would you like us to just drop you off at home Zane?” Matt asked as they were leaving the mall.

“No thanks, I'll just walk from your place, I only live around the corner, and I have to pick up a couple things that are still at your place anyway.”

“Okay, not a problem.” Matt said, and they headed home.

They made it home a few minutes later and they all helped to pack everything into the house, with the exception of the items that would be going to Matt's office the next morning. Zane then headed upstairs and grabbed his small bag of stuff that he had brought with him and came back downstairs.

“Well guys, I guess I should get going. Thank you so much for having me, I had a lot of fun.” Zane said happily, but they could clearly see that he was sad to be leaving as well.

“Thanks for coming over as well Zane, it was real nice to have you here, and you can come over tomorrow during the day and we'll go out and do something. Daddy 'll be at work most of the day, so it'll just be Dominic and I, so we may as well do something together.”

“And it was really nice to meet you Zane.” Matt said as well.

“It was really nice to meet you too Matt. I'll come over tomorrow for sure Damian, as soon as my mom goes to work, but I watch Austin during the day this summer, now that my mom feels that I'm old enough, so I'll have to bring him as well.”

“Not a problem. Just make sure to bring anything that he'll need while he's here with you, and then we'll figure something out.”

“Cool. See you in the morning some time then.” Zane smiled and headed out.

“He sure is a nice boy, isn't he?” Matt said happily as soon as Zane had left.

“Yeah, he is, and I can't wait to ask him to be my boyfriend, because I think he's the one. I can't believe that the first person that I met here is gay as well, and that he's interested in me too.”

“I think he's the one for you as well, and I think he even feels it too, but you two have all the time in the world, so there's no point in rushing it.”

“Oh, no worries there. If I'd wanted to rush it, I would have had him last night. You should have seen him when I removed my wet diaper this morning right in front of him. I thought he was going to pass out, he forgot to breath, it was so funny. And he went like totally rock hard instantly.”

“Yeah, I probably should have known that, and that was cruel of you, funny, but cruel.”

“I know.” Damian grinned evilly.

That was a little more than two weeks ago now, and since then the boys had gotten to know each other even better still, but still Damian had not moved their blossoming relationship towards that of being boyfriends, as much as he wanted to. He felt that Zane was not quite ready for that yet. Sure Zane wanted it as much as Damian did, but he was very nervous as well, after what had happened with his last relationship, he leaving and all, even though it was hardly his fault.

Zane and Austin had come over the next day as promised, and the four of them spent the whole day together, just having fun and playing like the kids they truly were. They went to the park again and played for a while, they went for a nice walk, they went back home and had lunch, and then played at home for a while. Even Austin had said that he had had fun.

Zane had also spent both of the last weekends at Damian's house, Friday and Saturday nights, and again they had a lot of fun. Zane was still shy about getting naked in front of Damian, whereas Damian flashed Zane with his full frontal nudity as often as he could get away with, which of course usually made Zane impossibly hard within a second. His blushing had reduced some though, and he was not getting so embarrassed any time Matt or Damian said or did anything embarrassing, but he did still blush some, just not as bad as he had at first.

Today was now Wednesday, and once again Zane and Austin were scheduled to arrive pretty much any minute. Matt had left almost an hour ago, and Damian and Dominic were just sitting around in their soggy diapers waiting for them.

“Morning Zane and Austin.” Damian said as soon as they walked in, they no longer bothered to knock. By now Austin was also used to seeing the cute older boy in just his diapers in the morning, and he thought it was awesome.

“Mornin.” They both said happily.

“Zane, do you think that you could spend the night tonight? My dad has to go out of town tonight, so I'll be home all alone, and to tell you the truth, that kinda scares me. I've never been alone at night by myself, so could you ask your mom?”

“Sure I'll ask, you know I don't need much of a reason to spend the night, but that sounds great.”

“Cool, thanks.”

“Can I stay the night as well Zane?” Austin asked suddenly, giving the sweet little brother look.

“I don't know Austin, you'll have to ask Damian, and mommy might say no.”

“Can I Damian?” He asked hopefully.

“I suppose so kiddo, but you'll have to sleep in the spare room.”

“Okay, cool.” Austin said happily, this would be his first sleepover as well.

“Let me call my mom and ask her real quick then.” Zane said and hopped up.

Zane took maybe five minutes to call his mom and explain to her what was happening. At first she was hesitant to allow Austin to stay the night as well, but she eventually gave in. Zane came back in the room with as sad a look on his face as he could muster.

“Aw nuts, she said no.” Austin said, feeling crushed.

“I'm afraid so baby. But then I explained to her that you'd be okay, and I made her see that it was okay, so you get to stay the night.” Zane finished off happily.

“Yippee.” Austin jumped up and down and spun around happily.

“I think he's happy to be getting to spend the night as well. So, she didn't want to at first huh?”

“No, she didn't think that it was a very good idea, and she asked what about his bed wetting. I told her that we'd come and grab a couple of his diapers and that he'd be just fine.”

“That's good. Have you told Austin about yourself yet though?” Damian whispered.

“No, but I guess I better huh, or just not wear tonight.”

“May as well tell him, I think he'll understand.” Damian said in normal tones this time, and Austin turned to look at the boys, wondering what they were talking about.

“Tell me what?” Austin asked curiously.

“Well, now I'll tell you Austin, but you must promise not to tell anyone, especially mommy. Can you swear that you won't tell anyone?”

“Okay, I swear I won't tell anyone.” Austin said as honestly as he could manage.

“Okay, I'll hold you to it remember. You know how Damian has to wear diapers at night because he wets the bed right?” Zane asked, Austin nodded. “Well so does his daddy, and when I'm here overnight, I wear them as well. You know how I sometimes wet the bed, well to prevent wetting one of their beds, I just wear diapers as well.”

“Neat, I like wearing diapers, do you like wearing diapers too?” Austin asked curiously in all the innocence of a five year old.

“Yeah, I do, but again, you must never tell anyone, especially mommy.”

“Oh, I won't tell her, I swear. Mommy tells me all the time that I'm big enough to pee in the potty at night by myself and that I shouldn't need diapers. I'd never tell her that I like them.”

“Yeah, she pulled the same bull on me all the time as well. I'll try and get her to stop that for you, okay.”

“Thank you.” Austin said happily and hugged his big brother.

“Great, so now that that's good, what should we do today?” Damian asked.

“Hows about we go swimming today?” Zane asked.

“I don't know how comfortable I feel taking Dominic to the pool by myself yet. Sorry, I'd rather do that when Daddy's with us, so how about we try this weekend?”

“Okay, that'd be fine as well then. Why don't we head over to my place and get what we need, because I have nothing with me as well, and we can grab my game system, so we can play some games and stuff?”

“Okay, but I'll suck, I've never played any of them before.” Damian smiled.

“That's okay, you'll have fun learning.” Zane smiled, and Austin looked like he was happy with the idea as well.

“Okay, let me go get out of this wet diaper and get dressed, then I have to get Dominic ready to go as well, and then we can head out.”

“Can I get Dominic ready while you get ready?”

“Sure. You can get him all dressed on my bed so that I can watch over you and make sure that you're doing okay.” Damian said happily.

“Thanks, I'd like that.” Zane said, and then picked up Dominic gently and carried him upstairs. Austin of course followed.

Damian went to Dominic's room and grabbed all the stuff that Zane would need, while Zane and the others went to Damian's room. Zane first got Dominic undressed as gently as he could, having watched Damian do it a number of times by now. He accepted the diaper and clothes that Damian had brought for Dominic and worked to get Dominic changed out of his wet and messy diaper, and dressed in the clothes that Damian had bought, one of the new sets that they had bought a couple weeks ago in fact. While Damian watched over Zane, he got himself changed as well. He removed his very wet diaper, cleaned himself up with a baby wipe, the same ones he used for Dominic, and then got dressed. Zane was actually a little thankful that he had something other to do, this way he did not have to go completely out of it like he normally did whenever Damian got changed in front of him, this time he pretty much pretended that Damian was not even there, Damian grinned. Austin though had no problem whatsoever in watching Damian get changed, he liked watching the older boy change, it made him feel good.

“There you go Zane, you did a very good job, thanks.”

“Thanks, he's easy to change, not like Austin who wiggles around all over the place.”

“I bet.” Damian laughed.

“I do not.” Austin said indignantly.

“Uh, yeah you do. You can barely stop moving at the best of times, but for some reason you just can't hold still while we're dressing you.” Zane pointed out.

“Do not.” Austin huffed and gave the pout.

“Austin, that's enough. Acting like that might work for mommy, but remember, it doesn't work on me. No arguments, or you won't get to spend the night.” Zane said firmly, and Austin still looked upset, but he did not argue, he knew his brother would not allow it.

As soon as they were all ready to go, Dominic was put into his stroller and the boys got their shoes on and they headed out. The walk was short, but that was okay. They walked in, and amazingly enough this was to be the very first time that Damian had ever been to Zane's house. He'd seen it from the outside as they passed and Zane pointed it out, but that was it.

“Nice place.” Damian said as they entered.

“Thanks. Your place is bigger, and nicer too though, but this is nice, it's good enough for us, that's for sure.”

“Yeah.”

“Come on, grab Dominic and follow me, I'll show you my room.”

“Are you sure that's a good idea?” Damian grinned.

“Sure, I cleaned it, and I've been keeping it clean as best I could. I used your advice, but it's not quite so clean as your room always is.”

“Okay lead the way. I assume the gas masks are by the door?” Damian asked with a perfectly straight face, and Austin giggled.

“Of course, where else would they be.” Zane laughed.

They all headed up the stairs and went to the last door on the left and Zane opened it and gestured to Damian to enter.

“Well, it's certainly not nearly so bad as the picture that I had painted in my mind as to how your room would look, that's for sure. Not quite as clean as my standards, but I am a neat freak. It's a really nice room though, nice and big, and it looks like it gets really good light.”

“Thanks, it is nice, and big too. To tell you the truth though, I get the morning sun, and it can be really harsh during the summer.”

“Yeah, but you said that until you met me and started staying over, you often slept in until eight or even nine if you could get away with it. I myself don't ever recall sleeping that late before, except once when I was sick, but I don't think that that really counts.”

“True. Give me a second to grab some clothes, and then we can grab my game system and all the games.” Zane said, going to his closet.

As soon as he opened the door though, he saw something that certainly was not there the last time he looked, a large package of diapers, with a note taped to the top. Zane read the note, and then grinned.

“Take a look at what my mom bought for me.” Zane said and moved and pointed so that Damian could see, and of course Austin moved into place as well so that he could see. “She left me a note, saying that I had wet the bed quite a bit recently, and she thought that I might prefer these, but that it was my decision if I wanted to wear them or not. She said to just leave the empty pack in her room when I needed more. I think she's doing it this way to save embarrassment, but it's cool.”

“Awesome Zane.” Austin said first, happy that his big brother got to share diapers with him as well.

“It is, thanks Austin.” Zane smiled.

“So, were you having accidents, or just getting too lazy at night?” Damian asked with a grin as well.

“No, they've actually been accidents, but I wasn't really complaining. I was going to leave it another week and then ask for diapers again, because it was getting bad again.”

“That's good for you then, this way you get your diapers without embarrassment.” Damian smiled warmly.

“Yeah. Come on, I think I have everything that I'll need from here.”

They headed first to Austin's room to grab his clothes and diapers, and then downstairs and Zane grabbed everything that he would need to hook his game system up to Damian's TV. As soon as they had everything, it was all loaded into the storage area underneath Dominic's stroller, and they headed out.

“Do you guys want to walk down to the corner store and pick up some chips and pop and stuff for today? My dad left me twenty so that we could do that or order pizza for dinner.”

“Sure, that sounds good to me, and I know for a fact that we won't hear any complaints from little mister junk food. He'd live off it if he was allowed to.” Zane laughed.

“I would.” Austin admitted, also laughing.

“I don't doubt it. We can make our own pizzas for dinner though and have lots of junk food.” Damian smiled.

“Wicked.” Austin said, he was liking the sounds of his very first sleepover more and more.

They headed the opposite direction that they needed to go to Damian's and headed to the store instead. Once there, Damian picked out three large bottles of pop, two large bags of chips, and they each grabbed a chocolate bar as well, just for good measure he laughed. Austin had asked about popcorn, but Damian said that they had enough at home already. Damian realized he still had enough money to rent a movie, so they headed two doors down to the video store they had an account at and the three of them picked out a couple movies, Zane saying that he had the movies. As soon as that was done, they headed back out towards home. Once again it was not a long walk, but it was nice.

“I know we probably shouldn't, but as soon as we get back to your place, do you think that we could all get diapered up and just play and watch movies all day in our diapers?” Zane asked shyly.

“Sure, why not. I haven't had an almost all day diaper day in a long time, and that's the type of thing I like to do when I feel like having an all day diaper day.” Damian smiled.

“Cool.” Zane smiled brightly.

“Neat, can I wear diapers all day too?” Austin asked excitedly.

“Shh, not so loud brat, I don't think everyone in the next block heard you.” Zane said nervously.

“He wasn't that loud, and no one noticed.” Damian said first to Zane, and then turned to Austin. “Of course you can, if we do, then you get to as well.”

“Awesome, thanks, you're the best.” Austin said, giving Damian a hug.

“Hey, I thought I was the best?” Zane asked with as hurt a look as he could manage.

“You are.” Austin said brightly and hugged his brother as well.

“Thanks brat, you're the best little brother as well.”

Austin just looked up to his big brother and smiled warmly as they walked. They made it back to Damian's minutes later and they dropped off half their things in the kitchen, and took the other half upstairs to Damian's bedroom.

“Can we get diapered now?” Austin was the first to ask.

“Okay, everyone strip where you are, and we'll all help each other to get diapered, even you Zane.” Damian said.

Zane did not say anything, he did blush, but he did start undressing as well. He was used to being naked in front of his brother, as well as seeing him naked, and he was starting to get used to seeing Damian naked, but he was still afraid that he'd get hard again as soon as he saw Damian naked. It only took a minute for them all to be down to just their smiles, and they all looked at each other. This was to be the first time that Damian had seen either brother naked, but they had both seen each other and him naked, so now was his turn, and he checked them both out appreciatively.

Both older boys got hard while they looked, and even Austin was getting a little chubby while seeing the two older boys naked and hard. He unconsciously reached down and started playing with his little half erection unashamedly. Damian looked for only a second, and then turned to the closet to grab the diapers. As he was doing this, Zane laid himself down on the bed, ready to get diapered by Damian for the first time. He was painfully hard, he was blushing furiously, but he made no move to cover himself up this time.

As soon as Damian came back, he saw the sight and groaned inwardly, really wanting nothing more than to just kneel in between Zane's legs and suck his erection until he passed out from having so many orgasms. Instead of doing that though, because he was certain that Austin would not need to see that, he spread the diaper out underneath Zane, and then rubbed in some cream and sprinkled on some powder and then taped him up. Zane of course groaned deeply during the creaming, and it took every ounce of willpower that he had not to cum, because he knew that had he allowed it to happen, it would have been huge, and would have made an even larger mess.

As soon as Zane was diapered, Damian laid down beside him. Zane got the hint and stood up and diapered Damian. He too rubbed some cream in, and this proved to be just too much for him, because he started panting, and then he grunted and paused his motions for a moment, appearing to convulse as well a bit, and he wet his diaper with the first wetting of the day, and it was not even pee. Damian just grinned, managing to hold off his orgasm, just barely. Austin though missed nothing and was more than a little aware of what had happened, because he had seen his brother have a few orgasms, which he thought Zane had no clue about, and Austin was not stupid enough to tell.

It took a few moments for Zane to come back down, but as soon as he did, he blushed even more, but finished the job that he was supposed to be doing, and finished diapering Damian. As soon as Damian was finished, he hopped up and picked Austin up and laid him on the bed. One of his diapers was passed to Damian by Zane, and Damian did the honors of creaming, powdering and diapering Austin. Austin though could not contain his little immature orgasm when Damian rubbed the cream into his groin, and he squeaked and squealed so cutely. This was more than enough to set Damian off though, he was just too close, and even though touching Austin was nowhere near sexual for him, the sounds of an orgasm by anyone was more than enough to do it. This time Austin did not notice the orgasm, because he was too busy enjoying his own. Damian came down first and finished his chore, and before too long, he had Austin all diapered and ready to go.

“There you go Austin. Why don't you go ahead and head downstairs, maybe throw the pop and chocolate bars into the fridge please, and we'll be down in just a minute?” Damian asked.

“Okay, sure.” Austin said happily. He stood up on momentarily shaky legs, and then skipped from the room happily.

“I think that was the cutest thing I've ever seen.” Damian burst into laughter.

“Yeah, I've never seen him have an orgasm before, but he sure likes to play with himself. I just usually tell him to go to his room if he's gonna do that, and mom usually yells at him for playing with himself.” Zane said with only a hint of a blush.

“Yeah, all kids do. So, that was some powerful orgasm you had too, I imagine your diaper got quite the wetting only seconds after it was put on.” Damian grinned.

“Yeah, it did, and it felt really good too. It was no more than you had to have wet your diaper though.” Zane said, surprising even himself with his boldness, but his blush showed his clear embarrassment over saying it.

“No, I bet that you still cum lots more than me. Austin didn't seem at all surprised by your orgasm though, so I think he might have seen it before.”

“Actually, I'm pretty sure he's watched me a few times. By the time I noticed that he was there, I was too far gone to really care, and then when I came down he was gone. I once went to talk to him about spying on me, but then I ended up spying on his playing with himself through his diaper, and then he stuck his hand inside. I just left him and never said anything.” Zane said, a bit more blush, but he was grinning as well.

“Ah, what are big brothers for if not to spy on and really learn the facts of life.” Damian grinned.

“Yeah, and he's a snoopy little bugger too.”

“Most kids are, admit that you were as well.”

“Yeah, I was.” Zane grinned.

“Me too. Now, I want to ask you something, but I think you're going to be really embarrassed.”

“What is it?” Zane asked cautiously, already starting to blush even more.

“Kiss me.” Damian said softly.

Zane brightened right up with that one simple statement, and together they leaned in towards each other. Just as their lips met, their eyes closed, and they kissed very tenderly. They kissed each other for quite a few minutes, not realizing that after only a couple minutes they had a young peeping tom.

“Wow, that was real nice.” Zane sighed.

“Yeah, it was. Thanks, I needed that. I want you to be my boyfriend Zane, I'm falling in love with you, and I want you to be there with me?” Damian whispered.

“I fell in love with you the day we met, and I'll be your boyfriend. Can we kiss again?” Zane whispered even more quietly.

In answer, Damian leaned forward again, and they shared another tender kiss, this one lasting even longer. Austin was watching the whole thing with wide eyes, taking in everything that he was seeing, and enjoying the show as well. He did not know why the boys were kissing, but he knew it made his tummy feel weird and his peepee feel good, which explained why his hand once again went down to his groin, this time inside his diaper, which was already slightly soggy, just not for the same reason as the older boys' were.

“Oh, hi Austin. How long have you been there for?” Damian asked softly when they parted and he turned to face the door.

“Don't know. Why were you two kissing?”

“Because we wanted to, it felt nice. But you have to promise us something please Austin. You have to promise never to tell anyone what you saw. Some people don't like to see boys kiss, and they could make fun of us or even beat us up if they were to find out, so please promise that you won't say anything at all?” Damian asked softly.

“Oh, I promise, I wouldn't want you to get beat up or teased.” Austin said honestly. Zane still had not been able to say anything, he just went instantly red and almost started to cry.

“Good enough for us. Well you two, let's say we take this party downstairs and have some fun?” Damian asked in an upbeat manner.

“Okay.” Austin said happily, and once again skipped from the room, removing his hand from his diaper before he did so.

“Oh god, I thought we were dead, what if he tells mom?”

“So what, she knows you're gay, and I'm willing to bet that she suspects that I am as well from how often you come over, and I bet she knows how you feel. I don't care if Austin tells your mom or my dad, but others I wouldn't want for him to tell.”

“I guess you're right, yet again. Well, let's head down and make sure the monster hasn't gotten into anything.”

“Okay, let me just grab Dominic here and then we can go.”

Up until then Dominic had just been laying at the head of the bed watching everything as best he could, not making much noise at all. Damian picked him up and they all headed downstairs and got started on their day of diaper wearing and fun.

“So, you never said why your dad had to go out of town, just that he did. So how come he had to?”

“Couple of his clients from our old town had some troubles with the switch over and were not satisfied with who's now handling their business, so he agreed to go up there and see if he could straighten it all out. If he can't, then his clients that he's trying to help will probably just come here once every few months and he'll help them the rest of the time over the phone and by email. Hopefully it won't come to that, because it would be a pain for them especially, but it sure shows how much they liked my dad.”

“Wow, he must be good then.”

“He is. He basically helped quite a few of the businesses up there from going under, and even though he's not technically a financial adviser, his advice always helped, so more than a few businesses owe him their lives.”

“Cool. So, what should we do first then, movie or games?”

“I say games for a bit, then maybe a movie.” Damian smiled, and Austin said he was good with that as well, so that was what they did.

For the next couple hours, all three of them played games and had fun. In no way was Austin excluded from the fun either, he got to join in on the fun, and they rotated playing the two player games so that they could all enjoy. About the only time they stopped was to get something to drink, and to get Dominic a diaper change and to put him down for his nap. After their games, they decided to have some lunch and then go ahead and lay back and watch one of the movies.

For the rest of the day, that was pretty much all they did too, play games, watch movies, eat junk food, and of course wet their diapers. Before dinner they all had to go up for a much needed diaper change, this time it went better than the last one, but all three of them were more than a little hard, but not quite to full erection. They made and ate their home made pizzas for dinner, and then played games until bed time.

“Okay Austin, let's get you ready for bed and then it's time for bed, okay.”

“Aw, do I haveta, I want to stay up with you guys?” Austin asked in a whiny voice.

“Yes, you have to, and you know how I feel about whining, so no more. It's already almost an hour past your bed time, so you've already gotten to stay up late with us, so I don't think you really have anything to complain about. Now, come with me upstairs and let's get you ready for bed.”

“Okay.” Austin said dejectedly.

Damian stayed downstairs, waiting for Zane to come back. He knew that neither of them wanted to go to bed quite yet, and he had put Dominic down to bed almost an hour ago, so he had no other reason to go upstairs. Zane came back downstairs almost twenty minutes later.

“Took you long enough!” Damian smiled.

“Yeah, well I had to change him, he was pretty wet, but before I put him in a clean diaper, he had to go to the bathroom, and he always takes so long to poop. Then I had to read to him, but he fell asleep before I was even half way through the book. He was more than a little tired, so hopefully he sleeps well. He's never been on a sleepover before, so I hope he does okay.”

“I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides, it didn't take you that long.”

“Good. Can we um, you know, can we kiss again? I really liked that.” Zane asked in embarrassment.

“Sure, I'd really like that.” Damian said happily.

Before Zane could say anything more, Damian was leaning in and pressing their lips together tenderly. They ended up sprawling out on the couch, Damian laying mostly on top of Zane as they kissed. For nearly half an hour the two of them laid on the couch, kissing tenderly and passionately. They broke for air a few times, but never stopped kissing for long.

“Do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom?” Damian broke the kiss and asked seductively.

“I'm afraid that if we do, that I won't be able to stop.”

“I don't see that as being a bad thing. I'm not saying we have to go all the way tonight, but I would really love to suck you, and if you'd like to, you can suck me too.” Damian whispered.

“I'd really like to, but I'm afraid too.”

“Afraid of what, that you won't know what to do?” Damian asked softly.

“Yeah.”

“Who cares. Neither one of us has any real experience, in fact you have more experience with a boy than I do, but we can learn together.”

“Yeah, I guess so, but all we ever really did was jack each other off, we kissed, and we tried to suck, but only once.”

“Then let's go upstairs and experiment a little with each other?”

“Okay.” Zane said nervously, but he was so hard that he just stood up with Damian and followed him to his room wordlessly.

As soon as they made it to the bedroom, Damian reached up for yet another kiss, and they kissed tenderly once again as they stood there. This time though, Damian let his hands roam freely, feeling all of Zane's body. After only a couple minutes of this, Zane followed suit.

Shortly after Zane reciprocated in the feeling of his boyfriend, Damian decided to get Zane naked. So without warning, Damian reached to Zane's soggy tented diaper and released the tapes holding it on, and it fell to the floor with a plop. Zane felt this happen, so decided to do the same thing, and released Damian's diaper tapes, and it too fell to the ground with the same sound. As soon as they were both naked, Damian pushed them apart, so that they were standing about a foot apart.

“I want to see you, finally. I got a nice look earlier, but I really want to see the whole gorgeous you.” Damian whispered.

“I'm not gorgeous.” Zane blushed at the compliment and being so closely scrutinized.

“Yes, you are. Now, look at me, really look at me, the way you've wanted to for so long, but haven't let yourself.”

“I can't, your beauty blinds me, and every time I try looking at you, it makes me almost cum.” Zane said softly.

“We'll get to that, don't worry, and not too long from now either, now look at me.” Damian urged softer still.

For the next ten minutes they stood there, a foot apart, looking at each other, learning everything about their boyfriends bodies. Both of them were as hard as they had ever been before, if not more so, they were both pulsing, and Zane even had a bead of precum at the tip of his dick that was threatening to fall off. Damian made the first move and stepped up to Zane and then sunk to his knees. With a groan that could have waken both sleeping boys in the house, Zane learned what a real blow job felt like by someone he loved, because Damian sucked him almost all the way in with no pretense.

“Oh god.” Zane moaned deeply as Damian started a nice slow motion, doing everything that he could think of to make this feel great, and he was enjoying himself as well, especially the taste of Zane's precum, which was now flowing quite freely.

Damian of course said nothing, just kept going, giving his boyfriend the best possible blow job he could manage. Zane was getting close though, and no matter how much he wanted to hold off his impending explosion to allow the incredible feelings to go on for longer, he knew that that was not to be.

“Oh god, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold back.” Zane said, trying to push Damian off so that he did not blast off in his mouth.

Damian though was having none of it, he wanted for Zane to blow his load in his mouth, he wanted to taste his boyfriend, and he was going to get it too. He could feel that Zane was holding off, he could feel that he was going to explode big time, and he wanted it all. He did not have to wait long either, because with a stifled grunt, Zane started his orgasm, and came heavily into Damian's sucking mouth. Damian savored the taste, enjoying it thoroughly, keeping the entire load in his mouth, not losing a single drop. As soon as he was finished though, Zane could hold on no longer and slumped to the floor as if boneless.

“Mmm, you taste real good, almost as good as I do.” Damian said while licking his lips.

“Oh god, that was the best ever.” Zane moaned out a minute later.

“I'm glad that you liked it, I liked doing it for you.” Damian grinned.

“Oh wow, I can't wait to try that on you now.”

“Me neither.”

“You liked the taste, and you've tasted your own?”

“Of course. You haven't?”

“No, never.”

“I'm surprised, but you'll have no need to now, because I'm so keeping your balls as empty as I can, so that I can taste it as often as possible.” Damian grinned.

“I think I'd really like that.”

“Me too. Let's go lay on the bed now, and then when you're ready, if you want to, you can suck me.”

“Okay.”

They went and laid on the bed, and they started kissing again. Zane could taste something strange in Damian's mouth, he sorta liked it, and he suspected that it was his lingering taste that he was tasting. The kisses lasted only a few minutes before Zane broke off and went down on his boyfriend, sucking him to the root almost immediately as well.

Damian sighed deeply as Zane sucked him down, and then started moaning as he sucked him deeply. Sure he was a little clumsy, as Damian had been, but that mattered not, they loved each other, and that was all that mattered. What he lacked in finesse though, Zane sure made up for in enthusiasm. He was sucking all of Damian in, right to the root, going until Damian was actually entering his throat, but he was not gagging in the least, and he was sucking fiercely. He could feel Damian getting close, and furthermore, he wanted Damian to unload in his mouth as well, he wanted to taste his boyfriend, savor his boyfriend, and he did not have to wait long for it either.

With a mighty groan, and a series of grunts, Damian unleashed his entire load, all three small shots of it. This too was his biggest orgasm to date, and it felt great. Zane kept sucking until Damian was empty, and he too held the entire load in his mouth, savoring it as long as he could. Eventually Damian softened up a bit and Zane pulled off.

“Wow, that was absolutely, positively, the most wicked thing I've ever experienced in my entire life. I love you more than I could ever say, come give me another kiss.” Damian sighed out many minutes later, having taken every second of at least ten minutes to come down.

“I love you too, and I enjoyed doing it to you as well, and you tasted really good too.” Zane said happily, and then crawled up Damian's body and laid on him a kiss that made them both hard again.

“As much as I'd love to continue on and do something more with these boners we seem to have, I think I'm just too tired. I say we get diapered and get to sleep, before we both pass out.” Damian said tiredly.

“Yeah, same here, I'm almost falling asleep.” Zane smiled warmly.

Damian hopped up and grabbed their diapers and the cream, and Zane got up and fixed the blankets a bit, and then they diapered each other tenderly, and then laid down together.

“Night night baby, love you.” Damian whispered.

“Night night, love you too.” Zane whispered right back.

They kissed for another couple minutes and then curled right up together all in love and passed out until morning, not even Dominic or Austin woke during the night to interrupt their loving cuddles.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first, thanks.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..