Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 2,603 Words
  • 2,700 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Babies having babies - 3. Chapter 3

“Well babies, we're home.”

“Wow, it's really nice. I'm surprised we could afford this, it's way bigger than our last place was.” Damian said in awe.

“Actually, we paid less for this house than we sold the last one for, so we made out quite well. The cool thing though is that I'll only have maybe five years of payments on it before it's mine completely. It was that good a deal.”

“That's really good then daddy, I'm happy for you.”

“Yeah, and my business is already moved, I just have to move all my stuff into my new office and start getting some clients.”

“Great. I hope you do well here with it then.”

“Considering I'm the only one in town, or the surrounding area for that matter, I don't think it'll be too much trouble.”

“That's good. Well Dominic, you ready to go see our new home?” Damian asked, but Dominic just looked around, not fussing or anything.

“Come on, let's go. I sure am glad that Dominic is such a nice tempered baby and doesn't fuss a lot though, because otherwise that drive could have been murderous.”

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.” Damian smiled.

They got out of the truck and headed to the front door and Matt let them in with the key that he had been mailed and they went inside. Damian set Dominic down and got him out of his car seat and carried him while they toured the house. There were four bedrooms, a main bathroom and a laundry room all on the top level, there was a bathroom off the master bedroom as well, so it was quite the large upstairs. The main level had a nice sized living room, a great kitchen, a nice dining room, a small den, and a nice rec room. There was even a full unfinished basement where all the houses utilities were. The back yard was nice and large and fenced for privacy and security. There was even a nice play set back there care of the previous owners. The garage was a nice sized double car garage that was attached to the side of the house.

During their tour of the house Damian kept saying over and over how nice it was. Their old house had been nice, quite spacious, and had been all that they had ever really needed, but this house was nearly ten times that.

“I just can't believe how nice this place is daddy, it's just so perfect.”

“Yeah, it is, isn't it. So, which bedroom do you want, and what one are you going to put Dominic in?”

“I know that you probably want the master bedroom, so I think Dominic and I'll take the two bedrooms on the back of the house overlooking the back yard. The one above the kitchen I like, and the other one already looks like a baby nursery, so I think it'll be perfect for Dominic.”

“I knew that's what you were going to choose. We can set up the other bedroom as a combination guest bedroom and playroom for you and Dominic for when he's older. Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I have to call the company that I've arranged to come and unload and set up all our things for us, since just the two of us can't do it ourselves.” It was the same national company that Matt had had help him load up in the first place. They would have moved the stuff as well, but Matt did not feel that was necessary, seeing as how he had to drive anyway, so there was no point in paying someone else just to drive a truck he was more than capable of driving.

“Okay daddy, have fun.” Damian grinned.

“Well baby, how do you like your new home and your new bedroom?” Damian whispered to Dominic into his tiny little ear. Dominic just cooed gently, enjoying the loving feelings and the slight tickling sensation he received from the whisper.

“Yeah, it's gorgeous, isn't it. Well baby, I think it's about time for you to have a bottle and a diaper change, and then I think it's a good time for a nap as well. I'm surprised you stayed awake for most of the drive.”

So that was what Damian and Dominic did. Damian set Dominic into his car seat for a moment while he ran to the car to grab all that he would need, and then ran into the house to get everything ready. He warmed the bottle up in a sink full of warm water while he changed Dominic's dirty diaper, then he fed his baby. After a good burp, Damian laid Dominic into his cradle and covered him up. He had set Dominic in the den where he would be able to hear him, shut off the light and closed the door part way, and then went in search of his dad.

“Whatchya up to daddy?”

“Just getting the car ready to offload from the trailer and get it into the garage. Dominic in sleeping now is he?”

“Yeah, I set him up in the den for now, I figured that was the best place.”

“That'll work just fine, since we have no furniture for in there anyway.”

“That's why I thought of that room instead of any of the bedrooms. Not to mention I haven't found the baby monitor yet, so I wanted to be close.”

“It should have been in the car, but it's possible it got put in with the bedroom stuff, which will be the first stuff out anyway.”

“Well, it wasn't in the car, so it must be in the bedroom stuff. I can't even put it in until Dominic's awake now anyway because of the motion sensor pad, but that's okay, I'll just check on him every few minutes or so.” Damian said, referring to the fact that they had bought one of the fancy baby monitors that sensed when a baby stopped moving, which usually signaled trouble.

“We'll keep an eye out for it, it's still in its packaging, so it should be easy to spot. Don't be checking on him too often though, you want him to get a good sleep.”

“I know, but I'll just look through the door to make sure he stays breathing. The first few days are the highest chance of anything happening, and we were told to always watch, just to be sure.”

“I know all about it, but just look, don't touch, okay.”

“I know daddy. Jeesh, you treat me like I'm some dumb kid or something.” Damian said all in a huff.

“Um, I hate to point out the obvious, but you are in fact some dumb kid, like duh.” Matt said as straight faced as he could, and then they both burst out laughing.

“Okay fine, you have me, but only on half of it, I'm not dumb, but I am a kid.”

“Ain't that the truth, you're smarter than I am in many ways. I'm still bigger, stronger, sexier, and all around betterer than you are though.”

“Ha, you wish, and besides, betterer isn't even a word.” Damian said while sticking his tongue out. In retaliation though Matt reached out with lightning fast reflexes and grabbed the tip of Damian's tongue just before he could pull it back in, and pinched it enough to cause Damian to screech.

“Man, I hate it when you do that to me, I can't taste anything for like an hour afterward.” Damian giggled while still trying to get his tongue to gain some feeling again.

“If you hate it so much, then do one of two things; one would be to just stop sticking your tongue out at me, or two would be to get faster reflexes. Somehow though I doubt either will happen any time soon, so get used to it.” Matt laughed.

“Yeah, you're probably right. I still can't believe how fast you are for an old guy.”

“I may be a grandfather you little brat, but old I certainly am not. I'm only thirty years old for crying out loud.” Matt said back indignantly.

“Yeah yeah. We're gonna have to go out and buy you a nice cane and a walker you old grandpa you.” Damian teased.

“Keep it up and you're gonna be the one requiring them after I break both your legs.”

“You wouldn't do that, because then you'd have to take care of Dominic all by yourself.”

“He'd probably be easier than having to take care of you.”

“Probably.” Damian had to agree.

“Yeah, exactly.”

“So, when are the guys going to be here then to help unpack?”

“Maybe an hour, which is why I'm trying to get the car unstrapped, but the damn thing shifted and now I can't release the straps.”

“Let me see.” Damian said, and then looked in to see if he could see the problem.

“The car didn't move daddy, just push that button there.” Damian said, pointing at the release mechanism.

“Oh for crying out loud, I've been at this for half a bloody hour and I missed the stupid bloody button.” Matt nearly yelled and hit the button, which released the belts.

“Sometimes all it takes is a second pair of eyes. That and I actually read the instruction manual for the car loader.”

“Ah, manuals are for sissies.” Matt growled, then realized how bad that sounded, considering his son was gay.

“Hey, I somewhat resemble that remark, although I'm not really a sissy, because I don't like dressing up as a girl.”

“Sorry, that came out wrong.”

“Don't be so sensitive, I'm supposed to be the gay one here remember, I didn't take offense, it was meant as a joke, and I took it as one. Besides, it was me that told you all those really funny gay jokes a few months ago remember, like I'd be the one to be offended.”

“I remember, and I remember I almost threatened to wash your mouth out with soap because so many of them were so dirty, but I couldn't do it, because I was laughing so hard.”

“Yeah, it was a good thing we were both already in our diapers, or we would have peed all over the place, huh!”

“Damn straight.”

“Nope, not me.”

“Yeah, I know.” Matt grinned.

Matt hopped up and into the car and backed it off the trailer while Damian went inside to check on Dominic to make sure he was still breathing. Damian stood there for nearly five minutes just watching his little guy sleeping, and he had a few tears come to his eyes. It really was a beautiful sight to behold he thought, and he really did think his son was the most beautiful boy around.

It was almost an hour later that the movers arrived and it took them nearly three to unload everything and another two to put together all the furniture that needed it. Matt sent the men off with a good tip each, and they were happy. Dominic had slept for nearly three hours, so he missed all the fun stuff, but he woke up hungry and wet, so Damian changed and fed him. If the movers wondered why it was Damian taking full care of the baby, they never mentioned it, because other than holding Dominic for a few minutes when Damian asked him to do so, Damian did pretty much everything.

“Well baby, we missed lunch and I'm starving, but there's no way I'm cooking tonight, so let's go find us a good restaurant shall we.” Matt said pretty much as soon as the guys were gone, they took the truck with them.

“Me too, so that sounds good to me as well daddy.”

They headed off to a restaurant that was nearby that offered all you can eat, so that was where they headed, and once again the waitress commented on the baby and was talking to Matt as if he were his, but once again they explained that the baby was actually Damian's. She too was shocked, as most people would be. Being that Dominic had been fed not long before they went to dinner, he was fine, and Matt offered to let Damian hit the food tables first, so he did so, but was back only a few minutes later. As he ate though, Damian held Dominic on his lap, so that he was not stuck in his car seat on the floor.

As soon as they got home, they now had the nasty chore of unpacking everything. The movers just moved the boxes and the big stuff into the rooms that they belonged, and assembled all the furniture for them, but they did not do the unpacking as well, so that was Matt and Damian's job. They each started in their own bedrooms, figuring that they would want their clothing and a few other things pretty much right away. This took them almost all the way until bedtime, so that was where they would leave it for the night.

“Well baby, I'd say let's go relax on the couch and watch some TV, but it hasn't even been hooked up yet.” Matt said as they met in the hall.

“That's okay daddy, I think I'm more than ready to go to bed. Dominic's almost falling asleep as well, so I think he's ready too. I just have to feed and change him real quick before we can go to bed, but then I think we're going to go to bed right away.”

“Okay. Well, I'm going to head to bed now then, love you two, have a good sleep.” Matt said and kissed both his babies.

“Can you change me first please daddy?” Damian asked, he really did not want to give up that special time with his daddy just yet.

Matt lovingly got Damian ready for bed, and then headed to his bedroom and got himself ready for bed as well. Damian though just went and got a bottle warming for Dominic and then went and changed his diaper and put him into clean pajamas. Once Dominic was all fed up and well burped, he was laid down to sleep, and he fell asleep quickly. Damian also laid down and went to sleep quickly as well.

The next few days went by in a blur of just unpacking everything and setting up their new house. They talked a lot, laughed a lot, and played with Dominic a lot. They were thankful that he still did not cry or fuss a lot though, he was very content most of the time.

“Baby, we're done putting the house together, you haven't been out to play in a long time, why don't you and Dominic walk down to the park for a bit and you can play. I'm going to head down to my new office and start getting it set up so that I can open up next week and start getting some money flowing in.”

“That sounds like a good idea daddy, I'd like that. Where did we put the stroller, was it in the garage or the storage room off the kitchen?”

“Oh, um, I'm not actually sure.”

“I'll just check both places. Can you hold Dominic for a few minutes please while I find it and get it all set up and get his diaper bag all ready to go?”

“Sure thing baby.” Matt smiled and took Dominic from his loving daddy's arms.

Damian was back a few minutes later with everything all set and ready to go. Damian took Dominic from his dad and put him into his car seat, which then snapped into the stroller. He already had the diaper bag hung off the handle to the stroller, so as soon as he had his shoes on, he was ready to go. Matt gave both his babies kisses goodbye and told them to have fun.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first, thanks.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The first time I read this story I was like this person has never had a child 👶 before because if u had u would know u can’t take out a day old baby to all those places u were taking them they don’t really have an immune system yet u will kill ur baby in hours cool 😎 story though 

Link to comment
On 11/29/2020 at 5:54 AM, Nana Atuwa said:

The first time I read this story I was like this person has never had a child 👶 before because if u had u would know u can’t take out a day old baby to all those places u were taking them they don’t really have an immune system yet u will kill ur baby in hours cool 😎 story though 

Really.  I've never heard that before.  Nearly every one of my family who had babies were released from the hospital, sometimes as early as 6 hours later, if not, it was the next morning.  In fact, if I'm not mistaken, one of the nurses encouraged the family to get baby around as many people as possible, and we've pretty much always gone and visited almost as soon as baby was home.  From the way I understand it, it's better to get the baby around all that, instead of hiding them away, since they're still gonna get it anyway.  Not sure, I'm not a doctor and don't pretend to understand any of that, so, I think it depends on who you ask.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..