Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 9,034 Words
  • 2,090 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Babies having babies - 7. Chapter 7

“How do you feel this morning?” Damian whispered to Zane as soon as he came awake.

“Amazing, how about you?”

“Same. Does your bum hurt at all?”

“A bit, but not too bad. How about yours?”

“Just a tiny bit. Well, Dominic has been awake and cooing away merrily in his bed for about ten minutes, and I can hear daddy and Austin also awake downstairs, so let's get up and get baby and then some breakfast, because for some reason this morning I'm starving.”

“That's good, but that sounds like a good idea, 'cause I'm starving as well, but I think we both know the reason why.” Zane grinned.

“That I do. Come on.” Damian grinned right back and hopped up and out of bed.

Both boys' diapers were very wet, but they felt that they would hold up enough until after breakfast. They went and got Dominic out of bed, and his diaper was also okay until after breakfast, so they headed downstairs.

“Morning, how long have you two been up for?” Damian asked as soon as they found Matt and Austin in the living room.

“About half an hour. I'd ask how you boys' night was, but given the sounds you made last night, and the fact that I had to get up to help Dominic in the middle of the night, I think I can guess. You even woke Austin up, and he came to me to ask me if you two were alright. He went to your bedroom and saw you two playing, so I had to explain a few things to him. He ended up falling asleep with me and slept with me all night long.” Matt answered.

“Oh no.” Zane gasped and blushed.

“Don't worry, Austin understands, and he knows that he can't tell others what he saw. We talked about it last night before he fell asleep, and more this morning as well.” Matt said softly, rubbing Austin's hair affectionately, Austin was nodding happily.

“Sorry that I didn't wake up to Dominic last night daddy.” Damian said nonchalantly, knowing his dad did not care, and not worrying about Austin knowing.

“Not a problem baby, I understand. The first time is always that intense.”

“That it was.” Damian sighed, and Zane blushed just a bit more, but did find himself nodding in agreement.

“Neither of you hurt at all this morning do you?” Matt asked.

“A little tender is about all, nothing major though.” Damian said without shame.

“Same.” Zane whispered.

“Zane, there's no need to feel ashamed of what you two did last night, nor the fact that you were caught and that I know. What you two share is perfectly natural and beautiful. I know that both of you are deeply in love with each other, and there's no reason to not share what you two have with each other in any way you so desire. Austin won't tell, not even your mom, I told him that what he witnessed was a private act being done by two people in love, and that it was no one elses business. He understands, so there's no worries. I also told him that spying on you two when you're playing is also not polite, so he's agreed to not do it again.” Matt said.

“Thanks Matt, and thanks Austin for understanding.” Zane smiled shyly.

“You're welcome.” Both Matt and Austin said at the same time.

“Good. So, what are we gonna do today then guys?” Damian asked happily.

“No idea, haven't even thought about it yet.” Matt answered.

“Same.” Damian and Zane both said as well.

“We have plenty of time to figure it out, but later. First, let's get us some breakfast going, because I'm hungry, and I know you two are probably famished.”

“For sure.” Damian nodded his head in agreement.

“Yep.” Zane agreed.

“I'm hungry too.” Austin just had to say something.

“Good, come on then boys.”

They all went to the kitchen and helped to make some breakfast, and then shortly after they all sat down to eat it. Dominic of course received his bottle, and was drinking that as Damian was eating, holding Dominic in his lap. As soon as they finished eating, they all headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

“Okay, I know for a fact that I need a shower or a bath, because after what we did last night, I'm sure that I smell more than a bit, and you're kinda ripe too.” Damian said to Zane as they were walking upstairs.

“Yeah, you do smell a bit, that's for sure, and I could use one as well.”

“I'd say let's share, but we'd probably take too long and someone would send in a search party.” Damian grinned evilly. “Why don't you go ahead and hop in the shower, maybe pull Austin in for one as well, and while you two are in there, I'll get Dominic all washed and dressed for the day as well.”

“Sounds like a good idea, let me go grab Austin then, and we'll meet you in the bathroom.” Zane smiled.

A few moments later Austin and Zane were back in the bathroom, and without shame both of them removed their soggy diapers, the only thing that they had been wearing, and they hopped in the shower that Zane had got going as soon as they came in. As Zane and Austin were in the shower, Damian got to work getting Dominic undressed, and then bathed him in the bathroom sink. Once Dominic was nice and clean, Damian took him back to his bedroom, where he laid Dominic on his bed on the towel, and then proceeded to rub a generous portion of baby lotion into Dominic's soft skin. He then put some diaper rash ointment on Dominic's diaper area, and then pulled up and taped up one of his tiny little diapers. He was dressed then and was ready to face the world again in only a few minutes.

Damian sat there cuddling Dominic for the next ten minutes, waiting for Austin and Zane to finish up in the shower. All he did was just sit there and talk softly into Dominic's ear as he cradled him and rocked him gently. Both Austin and Zane came back to the bedroom naked, but still drying off, and Austin was quite hard again, but Zane did not look as if he were hard at all.

“Good, now that you two are done, would you watch Dominic for me while I have a shower please?” Damian asked.

“Sure, go ahead, have a nice long hot shower as well, it felt really good.” Zane offered.

“Thanks, I just might. It sure took you guys long enough.”

“Yeah, well Austin had a few questions, and of course he wiggles all over the place, so it's impossible to wash him. I had to smack his little wet bare bum to get him to stop.” Zane said with a bit of a blush.

“Ah, I think I know what kind of questions he had, and now I understand why he's hard.” Damian giggled.

“Yeah, he wanted to know what it felt like to do what we did.”

“And did you tell him that it feels incredible, but it did hurt a bit as well, and hurts even more today?”

“Well, sorta yeah.” Zane blushed more yet.

“It's okay to be curious Austin, but what we did last night takes a lot of love and trust, and patience too. If done incorrectly, it can be very painful, but if done correctly, then it can feel better than even I can say.”

“Thanks. Can you two do that to me as well?” Austin asked in all his young innocence.

“Afraid not kiddo. That's not something that we would be allowed to do, not only are you far too young, but you're Zane's little brother, so it just wouldn't be right. Also, you should wait just a little while longer before you start dreaming of doing what we were doing last night. That's not normally something that little guys like you get into.”

“But, I'm a big boy.”

“Yes, you're getting to be a big boy for sure, but you're still only just five. That's really not very old. Many people would even claim that Zane and I are too young to be doing what we we're doing, but given that we're at least teenagers, they wouldn't complain too much. Now you on the other hand, if someone were to catch you doing that, they would question where you learned it, and when they forced you to tell, that could get us in trouble, because they would say it's wrong. If we were to do anything though, and anyone were to find out, both Zane and I would get in really big trouble, maybe enough for us to have to go to jail, and I'm sure that I don't have to tell you that that would be a very bad thing.” Damian said softly, having knelt down so that he could look right into Austin's eyes as he did so.

“Oh, I wouldn't want to get you two in trouble, and I really don't want you to go to jail or anything like that.”

“Then your best bet is to just forget about ever doing anything like that with either of us, and try and forget about doing anything like you saw last night until you're older. If you really need to, play with your peepee, I'm sure you do anyway, but that's all you need to do right now.” Damian smiled warmly.

“Oh, okay.” Austin smiled as well, and skipped out of the room to the room he was using to get dressed.

“That was interesting.” Zane breathed out heavily.

“Nah. I'm sure that my dad told him much the same things last night and this morning, but he wanted to hear it from us as well.”

“You really held nothing back though. I'm not sure I could do that.”

“It's stuff that he has to know though, especially after what he witnessed last night, and from the sounds of it, he watched for quite a while, and saw more than enough to really teach him a few things. Odds are that he'll probably end up finding himself a cute little boyfriend before too long to experiment with, and it'll be be perfectly harmless, unless they get caught by the wrong person. Even though I can sort of tell already that he just might turn out gay, it won't be anything truly sexual or gay, at least not for a bit.”

“You really think he's gonna be gay as well?” Zane asked in shock.

“He's still pretty young, and it's hard to tell on younger kids, but if I had to place a well educated guess, I'd say yes. By that age my dad already suspected that I was gay, and by not much older he was almost certain, and then by the time I was ten, he knew without a doubt pretty much. He just seems to me as being gay, but there's no one thing that strikes me as gay yet. Time will tell for sure.”

“Oh. I hoped that he'd grow up normal and that he wouldn't have to go through what I have.”

“He's perfectly normal, as are you, there's nothing wrong with being gay. Having an older brother that he knows is gay though will certainly help him deal with it far easier than you had it. I know most gay kids are so scared, but I'm lucky, I knew my dad would understand, and I was already sure that he knew anyway.”

“How could you know that he knew?”

“Let's just say that during more than a few of our sex talks, he didn't really go into straight sex as much as he should have, he dedicated most of his talks to other areas, let's say.” Damian grinned.

“Oh, that would be a bit of a tip off, that's for sure.” Zane grinned.

“That it was. He never blatantly used the term gay sex or anything like that, he always said anal stimulation and stuff like that. By the time I was ten, I was starting to understand more and more what he really meant. I'd already tried sticking my fingers up my bum before then, pretty much right after my first talk about that at the age of eight I gave it a shot, and have pretty much played with myself like that since. I think you'll agree that it feels nice.”

“Yeah, that I would. What about Austin though?”

“What about him?”

“Well, what should I do?”

“Just be there for him, answer all his questions honestly and openly, do not talk down to him, and if he doesn't quite understand something, either explain it to him, or tell him that if he doesn't understand it yet, he soon will. There's some things that kids just don't understand until they've tried it, like anal stimulation, most can't understand how something that sounds so nasty can feel so good, same goes for rimming as well. Even I myself never realized how pleasurable it would be until we tried it.”

“How would your dad know all about rimming especially?”

“Because he's done it as well, but with girls, like how yuck.” Damian laughed.

“Eww, that's gross.”

“He didn't seem to think so. Well, now that you're mostly done, can you watch over Dominic while I run and have a shower please?” Damian asked.

“Sure, you know I never mind watching the little guy.” Zane smiled warmly.

“Thanks.”

Damian removed his wet diaper and sauntered from the room towards the bathroom. Once there, he had a nice long hot shower, washing himself off really well. He stood and soaked in the water for a while longer as well, just enjoying the time alone for a few minutes.

Zane finished drying himself off, all he had to do was do his feet, and then he threw on a pair of underwear, and then went and cuddled up to Dominic. Austin came in a couple moments later, and saw his brother cuddling Dominic, so hopped up on the bed as well, and laid there gently tickling Dominic's tiny little chest. Zane had to smile inwardly, the only time he ever saw his little brother do anything slowly and gently was when he was around Dominic, every other time he was rough and would not stop wiggling all over, but not around Dominic.

They laid like that, just cuddling up to Dominic all the way until Damian came back in the bedroom drying himself off. Zane was facing Damian, so enjoyed the show, but Austin, who had his back to Damian, rolled over so that he too could enjoy the show. A few seconds later, the increasing lump in his underwear told Damian that Austin was enjoying the show very well. Damian had to chuckle.

“What are you laughing at?” Zane asked curiously.

“Take a look at your brother.”

“Huh.” Zane said, and then realized how he was turned and where he was looking, and it only took one look downwards to see what Damian could see.

“Austin, quit dreaming about my boyfriend.” Zane laughed.

“What!” Austin asked innocently.

“It's not polite to stare at people, and they certainly don't want to catch you getting a hard peepee while you're doing it.” Zane pointed out.

“I can't help it.” He whined out slightly.

“I know how you feel.” Zane sighed.

“Thanks guys. Austin, I don't mind you looking, I know how you feel, I was the same way as you are. When I was your age, whenever we went to the pool, I always looked at the other boys and men, and I got hard too. My dad got more embarrassed than I did though, but most of the boys or men that happened to catch my attention were far more embarrassed. A couple of the more stupid people said things, but my dad told them to shove it and get lost. He tried to tell me, time and time again, not to so openly stare at people, and eventually I learned. Try not to do that to yourself okay, it's okay to look, but try not to stare, and try not to get a little hardon.”

“Okay. Why would people say stupid things though?”

“Because some people don't understand that kids are curious, they think that it's wrong for a boy to look at another boy like that, and to get hard while doing so, really embarrasses others for some reason. It's perfectly natural though, even though most boys would never admit to looking at other boys, but most try not to be so obvious about it and get an erection.” Damian smiled.

“Oh. Okay, thanks for not getting mad.”

“No prob, but I'd never get mad for that.” Damian smiled again.

“So, what are we gonna do today?” Zane asked.

“No clue. Let's go find daddy and see what if anything he has planned for the day.” Damian said, and they all headed out. Damian had put his underwear on and grabbed Dominic, so they were ready to go.

“Hey boys, finally emerged from your den I see.” Matt chuckled as they all walked in the room, the only one of them that was dressed in more than underwear was Dominic, and he was fully dressed.

“Yeah, we did, but we took shifts in getting ready, so that someone was watching Dominic at all times. So, what should we do today daddy?”

“Not a bloody clue. What about you guys?”

“Same, that's why we were asking you, or else we would have just asked to go and do something in particular.” Damian grinned.

“Glad to hear I'm not the only one having trouble trying to figure something out. Let's just go ahead and head to the mall then and look around for a bit and see what else we can come up with, since there's not much else to do. If it was nicer out, I'd say let's head to the lake, but it's too cool today for that I think, and I don't really feel like swimming anyway.”

“Sounds good enough to me daddy.” Damian smiled.

“Me too.” Zane added, and Austin nodded his agreement as well.

“Okay boys, go get dressed then, unless you want to go to the mall in your underwear. If any of you wore boxers, it might not be so bad, but the only one of you wearing anything close to regular underwear is is you Zane, and they're just plain white briefs, but you in your low cut high rise bikini briefs Damian, and you in those cute little superman undies Austin would probably raise a few eyebrows.”

“Or cause a few spontaneous orgasms.” Damian giggled.

“More than likely true as well.” Matt laughed, even Zane chuckled.

“I wouldn't doubt it either.” Zane said.

“Go on boys, I'll take Dominic and get him all ready to go and get his diaper bag ready as well.”

“Thanks daddy.” Damian smiled and handed Dominic over to his grandpa.

The boys all ran upstairs as soon as Dominic was safe, and went to their rooms and got dressed. Even though it was cool outside, it was still summer time, so they all put on shorts and a longer sleeved shirt, but nothing too heavy. Damian was wearing the heaviest of clothes, the same shirt, but a heavier docker style tan shorts. All three boys met back in the hall about five minutes later, at almost the exact same time.

“Ready to go daddy.” Damian called as soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Be right there, just getting the last bottle ready to go.” Matt called back.

A minute later and Matt and Dominic came out of the kitchen, Matt already had his shoes on, and Dominic was already in his car seat. The boys had gotten their sandals on as soon as they made it downstairs, so they were already ready to go, so they all headed out, Damian locked up the house, and they hopped in the car.

They made it to the mall within a few minutes, and Damian hopped out right away and got the stroller from the trunk, set it up, got Dominic from the car and clicked his car seat into the holder on the stroller, stored the diaper bag in the lower compartment, and deemed them all ready to go.

“So, where to first boys?” Matt asked as they were walking towards the mall.

“Wherever, doesn't really matter too much.” Damian said with a shrug, and the other two boys nodded as well.

“Well then, I guess we start at this end of the mall and just work our way towards the other end.” Matt suggested.

“Works for me.” Zane said this time.

So that was what they did. They headed to the end of the mall that they were closest to, and started looking around in the stores that they wanted to. Not even an hour after they got there, Damian all of a sudden got a panicked look on his face.

“Oh god!” Damian said urgently.

“What, what's the matter?” Matt asked as he turned around, and then saw what the problem was.

“I peed myself, I didn't even feel it until it was already coming out. I went to the bathroom before we left, and I didn't feel it building up, and it's been over an hour, that should have worried me, but I just never noticed. Do I still have a change of clothes in the car daddy?”

“Oh, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you baby. Yeah, you know I always keep a couple pairs of each of our pants in there for just such an emergency. Here, take my sweater and wrap it around your waist, at least no one's noticed yet.” Matt said handing over the sweater that he had put on over his tee shirt.

“Thanks daddy. God I hate wet pants. Do you have any diapers in the car as well, if I didn't feel it coming on, I probably shouldn't be trusting my bladder at the moment, and I don't want to be wetting any more pants today?”

“Yeah, there should still be a few of each of our diapers in there in the bag that has our pants. Why don't you boys head to the bathroom right over there and I'll go get the stuff for you!”

“Thanks daddy, that's a good idea.” Damian said sadly, and they split up, the boys heading to the bathroom, and Matt to the car.

As soon as the boys made it to the bathroom, Zane told Austin to try and go to the bathroom, and he did the same thing. Damian even tried to go some as well, but nothing more came out, it seems all of it went into his shorts.

“So, what does that mean then Damian?” Zane asked curiously after he finished peeing, Damian had went into a stall, but had not closed the door, that way he could close it if someone else came in.

“Well, if I'm anything like my uncle was, then I'm going to have to start wearing diapers full time I guess. This same thing happened to him, but when he was about sixteen. Just one day he all of a sudden didn't feel it coming, and he never felt it again, and still doesn't, and he's older than my dad.”

“That sucks.” Zane said, sounding depressed.

“Only a bit. I'm kinda sorta a diaper lover anyway, and I enjoy wearing them, but having to wear them all the time will get kinda old real quick. My uncle told me that I could use a leg bag and a catheter, but that he can't wear them that often, because with his condition, he gets bad infections from them, so I'll probably be much the same way. I'll more than likely just stick to diapers, but I'll get a couple catheters and leg bags for when I absolutely have to have them, I just won't wear them for long.”

“Oh, well, I guess I know how you feel, I wouldn't mind wearing them more often at times, but not so sure I'd like to wear them all the time.” Zane said.

“Yeah, but if I do, then I'll deal with it, and at least I have an understanding boyfriend.” Damian smiled warmly.

“I'd love to wear diapers all the time, I hate going in the potty.” Austin piped up.

“I know Austin, but it's not a good idea to wear them all the time, just be thankful you can wear them when you do, okay.” Damian said softly, the entrance of someone startled them all, and Damian looked to see who it was, to see if he needed to duck into the stall and close the door, but it was Matt.

“Still in your wet shorts baby, I figured that you'd already be stripped, given how I know how you hate being in wet clothes!”

“Well, I didn't want to get naked, just in case someone else came in here, and this way I could still at least easily talk to the others.”

“Good point. Well, here you go baby, go ahead and get diapered and redressed, or would you like help?”

“I'd prefer help, but there isn't a handicapped stall in the bathroom, so you couldn't help even if I needed you to, unless we barred the door.”

“Oh, good point.” Matt said after looking around for a second.

“The other bathroom down the other end has a good sized stall, it's newer and in the more public sections of the mall. This is the old section, and this bathroom hardly ever has anyone near it, so this was the better choice anyway.” Zane pointed out.

“Ah, good thing we came here then I think.”

“Yeah. So, was there any diapers as well daddy?”

“Yeah, a few, so here you go, everything's in the bag, and of course just throw your wet clothes in the bag once you're done.” Matt said, handing over the bag.

Damian ducked into the stall, closing the door behind him, just in case someone else came in the bathroom before he was done. It took him a minute to get himself stripped out of the wet and sticky clothes, but eventually he wriggled his way out of them.

“Daddy, would you hand me the baby wipes from the diaper bag please?” Damian asked.

“Oh, sorry, I should have thought of that already and had them ready for you.” Matt said, and then quickly pulled out the diaper bag, opened it up, dug through it for a second and came out victoriously holding the case of wipes. He handed it under the door, and Damian took them and cleaned himself up.

The others heard the unmistakable sound of diaper tapes being opened, and then the sounds of someone attempting to diaper themselves in a confined space, not an easy chore either by the way. There was a bit of grunting and groaning, as well as banging about, and then a few minutes later, Damian emerged in clean pants, a slight diaper bulge easily seen beneath the pants.

“Hmm, looks like we should maybe get you a new pair of pants, a new shirt, or both, because that sorta shows up a bit. Those pants have obviously been in the car for a while, they're getting tight on you.” Matt said after a minute of sizing up his son, easily able to see the diaper bulge.

“I was thinking the same thing. For now I'll just keep your sweater though to hide it a bit better, but I think the clothing stores might not be such a bad place to visit next.” Damian smiled.

“For sure. We're gonna have to find a doctor as well and Monday you'll have to go get yourself checked out. I have all our doctors records, so whomever we find will know everything he or she needs to know.”

“He, I don't want no woman doctor, thank you very much.” Damian actually blushed.

“Of all people, I never thought you'd be ashamed to have a woman doctor!” Zane said in humor. “My doctor's a woman, but I hate going to see her for anything, but she's been my doctor since I was born.”

“Well, there's only ever been one girl to see me naked, and that's how it's gonna stay, only just that one girl, and she'll never see me naked again. There are just some things not even I'll do.”

“Can't says I blame you any. Just imagine how it must be for girls and having to see a male doctor. Regardless though, you still have to go see a doctor first thing Monday morning. I have a few clients Monday, so I can't take the day off and take you, in fact all the way until Thursday is pretty much booked, but I want you to see someone right away.”

“I'll be fine to go by myself anyway, no biggie.”

“I'll go with you to watch Dominic while you're in with the doctor if you'd like.” Zane offered.

“I just might take you up on that offer, thanks. The odds of me being able to see a doctor on Monday though are kinda slim. It'll probably take time before I can even find a doctor that'll take me, and I'll see if he can take you as well daddy. I'd be very surprised if I can find a doctor that'll take both of us and see me on Monday.”

“That's a good point, but you can always try, and even if you can't get an appointment right away, at least you can get in as soon as possible. I really should have started looking for a new doctor right away, especially with Dominic, so that he can get his checkups.” Matt admonished himself.

“I should have thought about Dominic seeing a doctor daddy, that's my responsibility, so it's just as much my fault.”

“Yes, I suppose that's true too, that was the agreement, that's for sure. Well boys, there's no need to spend the entire day in the bathroom, so let's go get some clothes. Pass me the bag of your wet clothes baby, and I'll tuck them into the bottom of the stroller.”

“Okay.” Damian said, handing the bag to his dad, who then stuffed it in the stroller, he was already there anyway.

They headed out of the bathroom and went to a good boys clothing store that Zane said was usually a good place to go. Both Matt and Damian really liked the store too, it was an unusual store in that it only carried clothes for boys, up to about the age of sixteen, depending upon the size of the boy, but they had an excellent selection. They were well aware that finding any such store was rare, since ninety nine percent of the stores catered almost solely to females. Not only did they find some clothes for Damian to change into, but they also found a few new outfits for him, and two times more than that for Dominic. Damian almost grabbed a new pack of really nice looking bikini briefs, but then realized that the likelihood of him ever wearing them now would be quite slim.

“Wow, that store was really nice, thanks for pointing it out Zane. Let's head back to the bathroom so that I can get changed.”

“No problem. That's where Austin and I usually get most of our clothes, because they actually carry nice stuff, and their prices are usually pretty good. They're a little more expensive than the big stores, but their quality sure is a lot better.”

“I noticed that.” Matt smiled.

They headed back towards the bathroom that they had used previously, and were thankful that it was once again empty. Damian went into the same stall with a pair of shorts and a new shirt, so that they matched, and removed his other clothes and changed into the new ones.

“There, that looks much better. You can hardly tell that you're wearing a diaper now baby. How do they feel?”

“Nice, they're quite comfortable clothes actually, and they fit great. The problem though is that I can tell that if I lift my arms that my diaper is gonna show, because the shirt lifts up and the band of the diaper is higher than the shorts are. I tucked the top edge of the diaper down some, and put my underwear on to hold it better, but it'll still be noticeable I think.”

“That's good that they're comfortable at least, and that's a good idea to hide your diaper. Not sure what else we can do though.” Matt said softly.

“Why not get yourself some diaper shirts, look how well they work for babies?” Zane asked curiously.

“That wouldn't be such a bad idea, except where the heck would a boy my size get a diaper shirt?” Damian asked in confusion.

“Lots of places actually. There's a boy in my school who's a gymnast, and he once did a gymnastics show at our school, to try and drum up more business I think, and he wore a really neat body suit and shorts, he was pretty cute actually. Anyway, you could easily get one of those body suits, wear it as an undershirt, and it'd probably hide your diapers perfectly. I think the store we bought your clothes at carries them, I've seen someone buy them before, so we could check there.”

“I'll be damned, I never thought of that. I was a bloody gymnast when I was younger and I wore one of those as well. I have no idea why I never thought of that, but you're right, it'd work perfectly.” Matt smacked himself.

“Sounds good to me.” Damian smiled, so once they were ready to go, they headed right back to the store that had just come from.

They did not see the body suits anywhere, so asked the clerk, and he showed them where they were, in a back corner, sort of out of the way a bit. Damian picked through the rack and chose four different colors. They went and paid, and then headed right back to the washroom so that Damian could try one of them on to see how they fit. He emerged a few minutes later holding his underwear triumphantly and smiling.

“Wow, this works perfectly, thanks for the idea Zane. You can't even tell I'm wearing a diaper now at all, well almost. You'd have to be really looking to see it at all, and I can move and my diaper never shows up, because the diaper shirt holds it perfectly. They're really comfortable too.” Damian smiled brightly.

“That's good baby, I'm glad that it fits and that you like it.” Matt smiled warmly.

“You're welcome Damian.” Zane also smiled warmly.

“I want one of those shirts too Zane.” Austin asked cutely.

“Not today, okay. I don't have any money, and mommy never gives me money to go clothes shopping until at least the middle of August, unless one of us really needs something.”

“You're mom lets you do the clothes shopping for you two?” Damian asked curiously.

“Yeah, she started getting me to do it a couple years ago, because I like doing it, and I'm better at it than she is. Sometimes I swear she has no taste whatsoever. She even drags me shopping whenever she needs clothes, because I won't hesitate to tell her if something doesn't look nice or right on her. It was quite funny a few months ago when she dragged me shopping with her, she tried on these hideous pants, even though I told her they wouldn't work, she came out and I told her flat out that they made her ass look three times bigger than it was, and the color made her look like a ghost. She took one look in the mirror, and actually agreed with me. She hasn't exactly got a small ass, but it's nowhere near big, but those pants made it look like it really was. She was also bringing me clothes that made me look like I was five years old, which I really hated, and the time she bought me a pair of bright green shortalls, I told her no way, that I was taking them back and she was never allowed to shop for me again. She didn't even take offense to it, it was quite funny.” Zane laughed.

“That's actually quite funny.” Damian laughed.

“It is, and I've known a few people like that, mostly men granted, but a couple women that couldn't dress themselves without a guide.” Matt chuckled as well.

“Well, should we get going then, people will start talking if they see us coming to the bathroom and staying for so long all the time.” Damian grinned.

“If they even bothered to pay attention that is. So, was your diaper wet yet baby?” Matt asked as they were just leaving the bathroom.

“Yeah, a little. I never even realized it until I was changing, so it's already happening to me. That makes me the youngest in the family to completely lose control.” Damian said with no real emotion. “But even Uncle Tom still has some feeling, he just can't hold it, I'm not even feeling it.”

“Not entirely true. One of my great uncles, you wouldn't have met him, because he died a year or so before you were born. Anyway, he never gained control of his bladder, by the time he felt his bladder getting full, it was already too late, because he would just start peeing. I imagine that it was considerably harder for him during that time, all he had when he was a kid were cloth diapers, which by the way are really big, bulky, and hot, I had to wear them as a kid for bedtime, but at least when he was older he got to switch to disposable diapers. Although he still preferred cloth for when he was at home. I guess when it's all you know, it's what you get used to. I personally wouldn't ever go back to them, they're too hot. You've also had a few uncles and great uncles in the past lose control like you have, so don't worry.” Matt said.

“Oh, that would suck. So does every male in your family have the same problem?” Zane asked curiously.

“Not every one, but a good portion of them do. There's also a few females, but far less than the boys, that's for sure. Most though just have no control while sleeping, and only a few have daytime issues as well.”

“How does everyone handle it?”

“As best as we can I guess. There's nothing that can be done about it, so there's no point in worrying about it. I mean it's difficult for some to cope, because they think it's such a horrible thing and that no one would ever date them or anything if they ever found out, but I never gave a damn. Nearly every person in my school knew that I had to wear diapers to bed, and let's just say as a straight guy, there's an awful lot of girls out there that really get off on changing a guy. I think I had every one of them in my school.” Matt grinned, and Zane blushed a full body blush and could not say anything. Matt and Damian chuckled.

“That was good daddy.” Damian grinned.

“You guys are awful.” Zane managed to mutter.

“Thanks.” Both Matt and Damian said.

“It wasn't a compliment.” Zane growled, causing all three of the others to laugh, even Austin who barely knew what was being said.

“Come on, Dominic's gonna need to be fed soon, he's starting to whimper, so let's head to the food fair, and we could probably eat while there as well.” Damian smiled.

“Okay.” The others all said at the same time, happy to hear about food.

They headed over there right away, and Damian got Dominic's bottle ready, while Matt took the orders for everyone's food, and then he took off to get it all. They all decided on the oriental food place and what they wanted, so Matt went to get their food. He was back only a few minutes later, and as Damian held Dominic to feed him, he also ate. There were more than a few people that were surprised to see such a young boy feeding a baby and so effortlessly eating as well. As always many wondered why it was Damian feeding Dominic, but no one asked this time.

“Well boys, where to next?” Matt asked as soon as they were finished their meal and all the garbage thrown away.

“Just start looking where we left off I guess.” Damian offered.

“Suppose we could do that. Not many stores left that'll interest us though, the rest are all girls stores.” Matt pointed out.

“Yeah, but there's an electronics store and a sporting goods store still.” Zane pointed out.

“Oh goody, I love electronics stores.” Damian said happily.

“Then lead the way my good man.” Matt said, waving Zane forward, who giggled and led the way. They stopped in one other store on their way, but made it to the electronics store fairly quickly. They looked in there for a bit, all liking a few things that they saw, but none of them wanting to buy anything in particular. They then headed to the far end of the mall, stopping at a few more places before hitting the massive sporting goods store. There they looked around, and once again saw many a neat thing, but took nothing home with them.

“How's your diaper holding up baby? You drank quite a bit with lunch, and I know how long you can last. And what about you two, need to go to the bathroom yet?” Matt asked the boys.

“I'm wet for sure, but I'll last until we get home.” Damian said.

“I really have to pee.” Austin said.

“Why didn't you say something Austin, you should have told me so that I could take you pee? I have to go too now, so let's get going.” Zane asked in frustration.

“Don't know.” Austin said.

“He's a little boy, he doesn't know how to pay attention to too many things at the same time yet, and he was having fun, so was ignoring it. Austin, you do have to try and pay more attention to your bladder though, okay buddy.” Matt said softly.

“Okay.”

It was too late for Austin though, because only half way there, his bladder let go, and he too wet his pants. He didn't say anything though, and the others had not noticed until they got to the bathroom. This was one of the larger newer bathrooms, so there was plenty of room in it.

“Oh Austin, you wet your pants.” Zane said softly.

“Yeah, I had an accident, I couldn't hold it.” Austin said, not really caring one way or the other.

“That's okay buddy, it happens to the best of us.” Damian said.

“I'd offer you a diaper, but Damian's diapers won't fit you, and we have no pants here to fit you either, so you'll just have to walk to the car in your wet pants, okay.” Matt said, knowing full well the five year old boy would not care in the least.

“Oh, okay. I wish you had a diaper for me.” Austin said sadly, a couple others in the bathroom having heard the young boy, and how sad he sounded from it. Matt had said it quietly so that no one else would hear, Austin had not.

“Ssh little one, not so loud. Not everyone appreciates the fact that you might like diapers.” Matt whispered to the little boy.

“Oh. Okay.” Austin said quietly as well.

While Matt was talking to Austin, Zane had gone to a urinal, because he was actually reaching critical mass, and really had to go. He had actually been getting close to an accident as well. As soon as Matt finished talking to Austin, he too hit the urinals, because he too was getting uncomfortably full, and family history said he should not hold for that long, because anything at all could cause him to explode as well, and he did not care for having an accident in the mall.

“There, that's better. I had to go a fair bit more than I thought I did, and probably should have gone at least half an hour ago myself.” Matt said.

“Same here actually.” Zane said.

“So, we were all being naughty and holding it longer than we should have.” Matt grinned.

“Yeah.” Zane smiled.

“Well, come on, we need to get a wet little boy home and cleaned up, so let's say we head out boys?” Matt asked.

“Okay.” They all said and they headed out.

No one really paid much notice to a wet little five year old boy, thinking nothing of a young boy wetting his pants, since everyone knew little boys were famous for wet pants. Austin never cared either, he just laughed and talked to the others as if nothing were at all wrong, as if he had not even realized his pants were wet. The others also treated it as if nothing was wrong, and just continued all the way out to the car talking and laughing. Matt grabbed a plastic bag from the trunk and had Austin sit on it so as not to get the seat all wet, and he had no problem with that, so sat down on the plastic and was buckled in by his brother. Dominic was clicked into place as well, and his stroller and diaper bag stored in the trunk. The others then piled in and they were off before too long, heading back towards home.

“Can you put me in a diaper please?” Austin asked as soon as they walked into the house.

“I guess we could, but remember to never tell mommy that you wear diapers during the day sometimes, because she wouldn't understand. And I would probably get in trouble too for allowing it.” Zane said seriously.

“Oh, I won't 'cause then I wouldn't be able to wear diapers anymore, at least during the day.”

“That's right. Come on then, let's go get you cleaned up and into a nice thick soft baby diaper.” Zane smiled.

“And would you like me to diaper you as well once your done with Austin Zane?”

“Sure, why not.” Zane smiled brightly.

Damian took Dominic upstairs after grabbing a bottle from the warmer and fed him, changed him, and then put him down for a nap. Zane was done cleaning up Austin only a few minutes after getting upstairs, and he was put into a diaper even faster still. Austin was told to go ahead downstairs and watch TV for a few minutes until the rest came down to join him. So when Damian entered his room as soon as he had Dominic all settled into his bed, it was to find a very naked, and very hard Zane laying in the center of the bed.

“Hmm, if I had to place a well educated guess, I'd say that you were wanting, maybe even hoping for something.” Damian grinned.

“Oh yeah. I want you to come over here, let me strip you naked, and then I want to suck your dick so bad it hurts, and then I'd love it if you'd suck me as well.” Zane asked huskily.

“Okay.” Damian said brightly, who then closed and locked the door. This was the first time he had ever locked his door, ever, mostly because he did not want Austin to spy on them again, because he knew that the little boy would do so in a heartbeat if he even suspected what they might be up to.

Damian went towards the bed, and as he made it there, Zane rolled over to the edge of the bed and sat up. He then reached up and as he pulled Damian's shirt up, Damian raised his arms to allow it to happen. Zane then popped the snap holding Damian's pants on and lowered the zipper. He pulled them down and Damian stepped out of them when Zane urged him to do so. All that Damian had left on; were his new diaper shirt, a wet diaper, and his socks. Well all that and a smile. Zane went to work next on the diaper shirt, he worked it down Damian's shoulders, and then pulled it down to his feet, and then Damian stepped out of it as well. The final article covering Damian's pulsing hardness was his diaper, something that Zane was all too happy to remove, so he ripped off all four tapes and let the diaper fall to the ground.

Without changing positions at all, other than Zane bending down a bit more, Zane sucked Damian in right to the root, inhaling him totally, and nearly passing out from it as well. He then began a very slow steady bobbing, using just enough suction to make it feel good, and using his tongue the absolute best he knew how to, and he was getting mighty good at it, at least Damian sure seemed to think so. Since it had been at least a full twelve hours since his last orgasm, and the feelings were just too intense, Damian grunted out only once that he was cumming, and then exploded a most tasty treat right into Zane's sucking mouth.

Zane felt Damian getting close, could hear his moans and whines getting just a little louder, and just a little higher in pitch, so knew that he was going to get his treat real soon. He slowed down his bobbing, lessened his suction, brought Damian right to the very tip inside his mouth, and turned on the tongue action to maximum overdrive, and drove Damian right over the edge. He loved the feel of Damian unloading in his mouth, all four shots, but that was nothing in comparison to how he loved the taste of Damian filling his mouth. Well hardly filling, because it was probably no more than a teaspoon full.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh.” Damian sighed, and then as soon as Zane let go his grip on Damian's cute little bum, Damian slipped to the ground and just sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of an excellent cum.

“I'm glad you enjoyed baby.” Zane whispered.

“Oh yeah, I really enjoyed that, thank you very much. Just give me a second, and I'll try and make you feel as good as you just made me feel.”

“You don't have to do that just because I did it to you.” Zane smiled warmly.

“I know I don't have to, but it would be only fair, but more importantly, I really want to do it to you as well.” Damian smiled back just as warmly.

“Thanks.” Zane said.

For the next few minutes they said nothing more, Damian stayed on the floor where he pretty much landed, and Zane stayed sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his lover, his boyfriend, loving just watching him coming down from the orgasm he had just caused. Damian was finally able to stand up, and when he did, he crawled onto the bed and pushed Zane onto his back. Zane automatically rolled so that he was in the middle of the bed on his back, and opened his legs for the coming attractions.

Damian wasted no time in moving in on his target, and as soon as he was in range, he sucked Zane to the root, and sucked him like a pro, not someone who had given his first blowjob not all that long before. Not too surprisingly though, but Zane was even hotter than Damian had been, because he was very horny with having sucked Damian, so Damian got his treat only a few seconds, maybe forty or fifty, after starting. Damian was barely even ready for it, because Zane had hardly given him any time to read the signs, he started sucking, and then Zane was exploding. Damian also enjoyed the flavor of his boyfriend, savoring it for a few moments before swallowing it down.

“Wow.” Zane whispered more than a few minutes later when he finally came down. Damian had stayed laying between his legs, just licking his balls tenderly as Zane came down.

“Glad you enjoyed. Boy were you hot though. I was barely even ready for the explosion.” Damian grinned.

“Yeah, sorry about that. I'd offer to let you go again, but I think we've been gone long enough, and if we're not downstairs soon, Austin's gonna come looking for us again, and he'll probably watch again.”

“No worries there, I locked the door when I came in. I figured that he'd do the same if given half a chance, but with daddy downstairs, he probably wouldn't let Austin come back upstairs, knowing that we were taking too long to just get changed. Speaking of which though, you should probably get me diapered, and then I'll diaper you.”

“Good idea. Wouldn't want you to wet your bed, now would we? So why didn't we lock the door before by the way?”

“To tell you the truth, that's the first time I've ever locked a door inside the house. I've never had to before. My dad and I've never been shy around each other, we walk in on each other when we're going to the bathroom all the time, so I just never thought of it.”

“Oh. I always lock the door to the bathroom when I'm in there, I'd just die if my mom walked in on me, especially when I'm jacking off.”

“Why don't you do that in your bedroom?”

“During the day it's safer to do it in the bathroom, because I don't have a lock on my bedroom door, and I wouldn't want my mom to catch me doing it.” Zane grinned.

“Good point.” Damian grinned as well.

They quickly diapered each other, and then headed downstairs to join the others. Nothing was said to the boys about the fact that they took an awful long time for just a supposed diaper change, but Matt did grin at them, and even Austin looked at them in a knowing fashion, both of them pretty much saying that they knew what the two horny boys had been up to.

For the rest of the day, they pretty much sat back and relaxed. They watched TV for a bit, watched a movie together, played a few games on the game system, and just had fun. They stopped for dinner when they were all hungry, and then headed to bed at about the same time as they normally did. Given that Damian and Zane had already had some much needed release earlier on in the day, and they were in fact getting tired, they did not play around at bed time. They all slept well throughout the night, Dominic only woke once, which meant that Damian also only woke once.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first, thanks.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..