Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 9,640 Words
  • 2,255 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Babies having babies - 6. Chapter 6

The next morning after their first foray into oral sex with each other, they were glowing as brightly as could be, and just had to do it again, so they drained each other of another load before Dominic woke up, who of course woke Austin up. They spent the morning sitting around in their soggy diapers still, ate breakfast and watched cartoons, and they all enjoyed themselves. It was a little after noon that Zane said he should get Austin back home, so the two boys left for home after removing their by then nearly overloaded diapers and headed home. It was a couple hours later that Matt made it home and he told Damian all about his trip, and Damian told Matt all about he and Zane.

It was a couple weeks later already, and once again Zane was scheduled to spend the night, and Austin was of course begging to come as well, so the boys let him. Matt would be home this time of course, because he had no reason to leave town. Damian and Zane had tried almost every day to either suck or jack each other off, and some days it was a couple times, but they were both starting to get the itch to have something buried in them, and they both knew without a doubt that tonight would be the night.

Zane and Austin had just arrived, and Zane had brought over his game system again. Damian, Dominic and Matt had gone out not long before the other two arrived and rented a couple movies for them to all watch, so they were set to have a good night.

“So Damian, I've been meaning to ask you, but it's getting close to going back to school time, it's in only a few weeks, what have you decided to do?” Matt asked Damian as they were all sitting at the table to eat lunch together.

“I haven't entirely made up my mind yet, but I think I'm just going to ask to take the grade twelve exams and see if I can pass them, and then go from there. If I don't pass, or don't pass with a high enough mark, then I'll continue doing school, but I'll do the first year by homeschooling. After that, I have no idea. I'll probably take a couple years off and get Dominic ready for school and be a stay at home daddy and all that, and then go to university once I'm a bit older. It'll mostly depend on what happens when I take the exams I think.”

“That sounds like a good idea to me, and I'm certain that you'll pass the exams with flying colors. What about you Zane, have you figured out what you're gonna do yet?” Matt asked.

“What makes you think I was going to do anything different?” Zane asked curiously.

“Because ever since you've met Damian you've been far happier, but I know that you know that the second you go back to school, you'll just be miserable with the teasing and bullying again. I also know for a fact that every time Damian has talked about home schooling, you've perked right up and I can see your mind working, wondering if you could do the same thing as well.”

“You know me so well.” Zane grinned.

“Yeah, well it doesn't take much to know what you're thinking.”

“Probably. I think I want to check it out, but I don't know what my mom will say about it.”

“Does she know how miserable you've been at school these past couple years?” Damian asked.

“Well, sorta yeah.”

“Then she'd probably allow it just so that you didn't get teased and bullied any more.” Matt said.

“But she might not like the idea that I'm at home all by myself all day like that while she's at work.”

“I don't see any reason why she'd have a problem with that, as long as you did all your work, and she'd have to check it as well I believe. Not to mention, doesn't the elementary school get out almost an hour earlier than the high schools do I think you told me, so this would help your mom out as well, because with Austin going into grade one, how will he get home and who'll watch him for that hour that it takes you to get home?” Damian said smartly.

“I never thought about that, and I wonder if my mom's thought about it. She had to pay the daycare a lot more money to drive Austin from kindergarten to his daycare last year, and I know that she was thankful that she wouldn't have to do daycare this year, because it and the driver cost a lot of extra money that she really didn't have.”

“Then this'll be helping her out just as much as it'll help you out.” Matt pointed out.

“So add that to your argument, as well as you can add that I can help you whenever you have any problems, and I can guarantee you that I can help you, because I tutored a couple people that were quite a bit older than I am last year.”

“Yeah, the one boy you were helping with his grade twelve math, that's why I know you won't have a problem passing the exams.” Matt smiled.

“Wow, it must be so nice to be smart like that. I'll talk to my mom tomorrow then and see what she says.”

“It can be a pain sometimes, let me tell you, but I'm sure your mom will be okay with it.” Damian said.

“How could it be a pain, you'd never have to sit and worry about if you're gonna pass a test or something, you'd never sweat about your homework, and you wouldn't absolutely fear your teacher calling you up to the board to do an equation on the board that you have no idea how to do, and then have the entire class laugh at you because you're stupid.” Zane said sadly.

“Did that happen to you or something?” Damian asked softly.

“No, not entirely, but I saw it happen, and I'm always scared that it will. I always have a hard time with my homework though, and it sometimes takes me forever to do it, because some of the stuff we were doing last year was really hard.”

“Well, just remember, just because a person is really smart in one area, doesn't entirely mean that they're smart in other areas. Just because math may not be your strong suit, doesn't mean that you aren't great in science or literature, or maybe even just something else, who knows. There's plenty of stuff I can't do, like writing stories like I told you before, but I'm also totally useless at building things, whereas one of the boys I tutored last year was incredible, he could build almost anything out of almost anything he wanted. Even I still had a tough time at times, because there are certain things that I didn't know, and until I learned how to do them, I struggled as well. When it comes to things like math though, I can usually find out how to do it quite easily, I'm just lucky that way.”

“Yeah, I guess that's true too, I never thought of that though I guess.”

“It is, and don't forget it too. Always play to your strengths, but always strive to better yourself in other ways you're not strong at. The key to a good life is knowledge, you'll get nowhere in life not knowing anything.” Matt added.

“Thanks guys. You really have a good way of looking at life.”

“You're welcome. I learned that almost too late in life, and had to learn it and grasp it in far too short a time. I always taught Damian that way, taught him my motto, so that he would hopefully not make the same mistakes I made, because I wouldn't want to see someone throw their life away like I was on the path to do. As hard as it was at times, having Damian was the absolute best thing to ever happen to me.”

“Oh, and we always try and have fun, make work fun, take time to do fun things, because life's just too damned serious in and of itself, and if you let it, it'll drag you down. We won't let it though, we have too much fun.” Damian added.

“I can tell. I guess until I met you, I was letting it drag me down, but not anymore.” Zane smiled warmly.

“That's good. So, what should we do today then boys?” Matt asked.

“Don't know. A couple weeks ago Zane wanted to go to the pool, but I don't think I'm comfortable enough yet to take Dominic by myself, so I'd rather you were there with us, so feel like going swimming this afternoon?” Damian asked.

“Until you're a bit older and more comfortable in the water yourself, I'd prefer you didn't take Dominic by yourself either. Given how late you learned to swim, you're doing not too bad, but you're still not comfortable in the water yourself.”

“When did you learn to swim?” Zane asked curiously.

“I've always loved the water, and we went to the pool all the time, but I couldn't actually swim up until a couple years ago. I always wore a life jacket when we weren't in the hot tub, and I rarely went out deeper than my own chest. Not sure why, it just scared me to swim.”

“Actually, you were afraid to swim, because you almost drowned as a baby. I know I've told you that before, you've just forgotten. You were two and a half, and you decided to go swimming by yourself. We were at the pool, and you were playing behind me, but then without my noticing, you ran to the edge of the pool and jumped in. I got to you seconds after you landed in the water, because I realized almost instantly that you weren't behind me any more, but before I could even call out stop, you were in the pool, thrashing around like mad. I'd never been so scared in my life. I jumped in and grabbed you, and you clung to me like never before, and coughed out a bit of water. The lifeguard had come up to see how you were, said she had seen the entire thing happen and was surprised by how fast you were and how fast I acted. Ever since that day though, you'd been afraid to go into deep water, and for almost a year after that, just getting you into the bath was tricky, but we eventually got you used to it, and then finally the pool, but never for going deep, especially without a life jacket.”

“Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall you telling me that, years ago now. At least you didn't let that fear control me and let me fight you and not get me back in the water.”

“No, that would've been the worst thing to do, you had to get right back in there and see that it wasn't bad.”

“Wow, that must have been scary.” Zane said.

“Yeah, it was. Even to this day I'm not sure how he made it past me without my seeing, but that's how kids are. All you have to do is turn your head for a split second, and they can slip right by you.”

“Yeah, I know all about that, Austin's done the same thing to me and my mom more than a few times now. We still have to keep him in the grocery cart, because if we don't, he disappears faster than you can blink.”

“Do not.” Austin said, saying pretty much the first words since they arrived, he had just been quietly listening to the conversation.

“Um, remember last month. You promised me that you wouldn't take off, and not ten minutes later I had to search for you in the clothing department, because you took off to look at something.” Zane pointed out strongly.

“Yeah, I guess so. I could still see you though.” He argued.

“Didn't matter, I couldn't see you, you didn't tell me where you were, where you were going, or that you were going.”

“And that's really important Austin.” Matt said softly. “You're old enough now to not have to sit in the buggy, and be able to walk like a big boy and look at things. You're even old enough now for your mom or brother to leave you alone in the toy aisle for a couple minutes if they're close by, but they must always know exactly where you are, and if you're doing something. If you had have just told Zane that you were going to look at something, and where exactly you were going to be, then he would've been fine with that, but to just take off like that is very bad.”

“Oh, I didn't know that.” Austin said, sounding very small.

“You should though Austin, with the amount that I've told you the same thing. Mom won't even let you out of the buggy if I'm not with you guys anymore, because she's sick of searching for you every time you take off, and quite frankly, I've thought of buying you a leash.”

“You wouldn't do that, would you?” Austin asked fearfully.

“Try and take off again without telling me or mom, and you'll find out your answer.” Zane pointed out gently, but with a look that said dare me.”

“Oh.” Austin said, getting the picture loud and clear.

“I'd do the same thing if you did that to me, so don't be thinking that he's mean for saying it either.” Matt said, and Damian nodded his agreement.

“Well, I think that we're all finished here, let's clean up and get ready to go. I don't suppose you two brought shorts to go swimming, so we'll have to stop by your place so that you can go get some.” Damian said.

“Nope, never even thought of swimming, so sure.” Zane smiled.

They all helped to clean up the kitchen quickly, and then went upstairs to get everything ready. A diaper bag was packed for Dominic that had everything that they would need, including his tiny little swim diaper. Matt and Damian grabbed all the towels that they would need, as well as their shorts, and then a brush and the shampoo and some soap. It was all tossed into a bag, and then they deemed themselves ready to go. They hopped in the car and headed first to Zane and Austin's house to grab shorts. Zane hopped out and ran into the house, stopped only for a second to tell his mom what was happening, and then went and grabbed both their shorts. He was back less than two minutes later, and then they were off to the pool. Zane had to give the directions though, because neither Matt or Damian had even seen the place, and they hardly knew the streets yet. As soon as they arrived, they paid and went right to the mens changing room.

“Where are you going?” Damian asked Zane as he went to drag Austin to one of the private changing rooms, instead of the communal one.

“To one of the changing rooms in here.” Zane said as if it were perfectly normal.

“Um, why?”

“Just because.” Zane blushed.

“Come back over here. You have to learn to appreciate your body, to show it off a bit. There's like no one even here, and we're all guys anyway.” Damian said softly.

“But I've never changed in public before.”

“Really, why?”

“Just haven't.” Zane whispered.

“Come on, it'll be good for you, and there's certainly no need for you to be embarrassed, and it's wrong to force that sort of shame onto Austin. So come on you two, strip and change.” Damian urged.

There were only about five others in the communal area of the change room, all in different stages of dress or undress, so the five of them joined in in undressing. Damian figured that he'd get changed first, and then change Dominic, so that he did not get too chilled in the change room. Austin had no problem with whipping off all his clothes and parading around naked, nor did Damian or Matt, but Zane was blushing almost totally once again by the time he was down to his underwear. As fast as he could though, he whipped off his underwear and pulled up his swim shorts. It actually caused Damian to laugh.

“Wow, you really are body shy, aren't you. I don't know how you're gonna feel after swimming then when we all strip in the main shower and get properly clean!” Damian laughed.

“You probably should have saved that little tidbit until the end.” Matt grinned.

“Probably, but he has to get used to the idea of being naked around others. It's just not healthy, just like you taught me. Zane, you should never be ashamed of your body. Not only is it really good looking, so you should show it off, but even if it wasn't perfect, it wouldn't matter. Everyone's the same, some bigger, some smaller, but all guys have the same stuff, so there's no need to be ashamed.” Damian said softly.

“I'm not so sure I can do that.” Zane said fearfully.

“You'll do fine. Now, just let me get Dominic ready here, and then we can go swimming.” Damian said. He worked quickly to get Dominic ready to go, and then they all hit the shower to rinse off before heading out to the pool.

For the next couple hours they played in the pool, having fun, and Dominic even seemed to really like the water. Austin though seemed as if he were having the most amount of fun out of them all, playing with the other young boys that were at the pool and having fun as well. There were quite a few of the little cuties there, but Austin did not seem to know any of them. Eventually they decided to go sit back and relax in the family hot tub, because it would not be too hot for either Dominic or Austin.

“So, having any fun boys?” Matt asked.

“Sure.” They all said happily.

“Too bad really. You weren't supposed to have any fun.” Matt said, sounding highly displeased. The boys though just grinned.

“Yeah, right. We're gonna have to leave soon though, because Dominic won't be able to go back into the pool, he was getting too cold, and going from the hot tub back to the pool won't be good for him at all. Not to mention, with all this fun, I think he's getting pretty tired, and he'll probably be wanting a bottle soon.” Damian smiled.

“I was thinking the same thing, and knew that was the reason that you wanted to come to the hot tub. Being so young, he won't be able to take the cool water for too long, although he lasted quite well. You were the same though, you loved the water so much as a baby, and I had you in the pool when you were a month old as well.” Matt smiled warmly as well.

“I had always thought that it was a bad idea to bring a baby so young to the pool. My mom always said we couldn't go swimming because Austin was too small. Dominic really seemed to enjoy it though.” Zane said.

“Actually, it's a very good idea to get babies used to the water as young as possible, so that they learn to enjoy it and not be scared of it. Granted, if they have no fear of it, then you have to watch very carefully, because then they try and pull something like Damian did when he was young. Babies are also natural swimmers, and if we were to let Dominic go right now, he'd float and start kicking. Not that we'd do that mind you, but I've seen it done. This is also the time that you want to start teaching children how to swim, or maybe a little older, but you can teach babies this young, or start to anyway.” Matt pointed out.

“Really!” Zane said in amazement.

“Yep.”

“Then why would our mom have been so fearful of taking Austin swimming when he was a baby?” Zane asked.

“More than likely she just didn't know. Many people don't, that's for sure. Then there are the ones that are just too scared to do so. Some people don't feel comfortable taking babies into the water, thinking that they'll drown too easily, but in reality, it's extremely rare, and usually only because of a careless parent.” Matt said softly.

“Oh.”

“Well, I think it's about time to head out, Dominic is starting to fuss a bit, which means bottle and then bed time very soon.” Damian said.

“But I don't wanna go.” Austin whined.

“You don't have to if you don't want to Austin, but we're all leaving, so if you want a ride home and don't want to be left here, then I suggest you stop whining and come with us now.” Zane said softly but firmly.

Austin pouted a bit more, but stood and followed the others from the hot tub and they all headed towards the change room. As soon as they made it there, Damian removed Dominic's swim diaper, and then his own shorts, and headed to the showers. Matt had also removed his shorts and headed there, and Austin too had no problems in following suit and stripping down to shower. Matt ran into the change room and opened their locker and grabbed the soap and shampoo, while the others started to shower. Zane though had yet to strip.

“Come on Zane, strip and get cleaned up.” Matt said as he came back in the shower room.

“I can't. There's others here, they'll see me.” Zane whispered hoarsely.

“So what, we're all naked, they're all naked. Take a look, there's a few boys and men, some younger than you, some older than you, and one about the same age. None of them are ashamed of their bodies, they're all stripping and changing as if it's normal, and it is by the way. Come on, get naked and shower, you won't die, I promise.”

“What if I, you know.....?”

“Get hard?” Matt asked the blushing boy.

“Yeah.” Zane whispered.

“Then the others will probably look appreciatively, at least one of the boys in the change room would probably get hard right along with you and want to drop to his knees, because he's gay as well, and I'd more than likely get hard too.” Damian laughed, saying it only just loud enough for them to hear.

“Oh god.” Zane said, slipping his hands into his waist band, and started skinning his shorts down, not even believing himself that he was about to get naked for the very first time in his life in public.

Zane's full body blush, even in the hot water of the shower, told everyone just how embarrassed Zane was at having to wash himself, naked, in public like he was doing. Damian washed Dominic first while in his arms, and then washed himself as best he could while still holding Dominic. Matt finished up first, so offered to hold Dominic for Damian while he finished washing up, because washing your hair while holding a baby, and not getting soap into the babies eyes was tricky at best. Matt did not leave the shower though, he just held Dominic so that they were both being hit with the warm water, to keep them both warm. He knew that Damian would want to dry and dress Dominic. They all finished a few minutes later, and the only one of them to be hard, was Austin, and he unashamedly sauntered from the shower room with his little compass pointing the way. The boy that was in the change room that Damian suspected of being gay, was about twelve years old he figured, watched Austin with no small amount of lust in his eyes. He managed to tear his gaze away though before anyone noticed, and left the change room. Damian and Zane did notice the stare though, and both grinned inwardly.

“Now Zane, dry off and get changed, but don't rush it, just act as if it's a perfectly normal thing to do, of which it is by the way. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being nude, especially when in a mens changing room.” Damian said softly to his boyfriend.

Zane just nodded subtly and grabbed the towel and started drying off. Damian grabbed a small towel and started gently drying Dominic off, not even bothering to cover himself in the least. Once Dominic was dry, he then diapered and dressed his little guy, all the while he was totally naked. If anyone wondered why it was Damian doing all the work on Dominic, no one asked. The others were all almost all the way dressed before Damian finished getting Dominic dressed, so as soon as Dominic was dressed, Damian picked him up and waited for someone else to be done, so that they could hold Dominic while he got dressed.

Zane was the first to be dressed, but amazingly enough Damian thought he did quite well, because he had not dried off rapidly and whipped his clothes back on. He was still dressed a full minute before Matt though, and Austin was only just into his underwear, he was enjoying being naked. So as soon as Zane was dressed, Dominic was passed to him, and Damian started getting dried and dressed.

“You did pretty good there Zane, you didn't go near as fast as I had still expected you to do.” Damian said in congratulations.

“Thanks. I just pretended that there was no one else in here, and that made it easier.”

“That's a start. A couple of the other boys that came in while we were getting dressed sure seemed to appreciate the fact that we were both naked. I'm guessing they were boyfriends though, given the looks they gave each other as they watched us. They had to hurry out though and go get showered, because I noticed both of them almost getting hard, and they probably didn't want to be found out. I don't think that they realized I was watching them almost as much as they were watching us. They also stole a couple very appreciative looks at daddy, and even at Austin, who unashamedly stayed naked for as long as he could get away with. I think you have a naturist for a little brother, but then for children, especially his age, it just feels natural, and it should be.”

“Really, they watched us?” Zane gasped a little, blushing a bit as well.

“Sure, and why would that make you blush?”

“Cuz it's embarrassing.”

“Of course it's not you silly twit. If you'd only stop being so shy, you'd notice that everyone looks, especially at our age. Austin sure wasn't ashamed of looking at the others in here, and I looked as well. Everyone does it, it's perfectly normal and healthy. How else would you tell how you stack up to others?” Damian grinned.

“Oh god, you're horrible.”

“Thanks, but you do take way too much pleasure in reminding me of that.” Damian grinned again.

“Or not enough.” Matt chuckled as he finished stuffing the last of their stuff into the bag. Damian had just finished getting dressed as well.

“Possibly true as well. Well, I think we're all done and packed up, so let's hit the mirrors and brush our hair and then head out.” Damian smiled warmly.

They stopped at the mirrors momentarily and brushed their hair, and then headed out. They headed straight towards home, and made it back quickly. Dominic was fed a bottle and then laid down for a quick nap, he would only be allowed to sleep for about an hour, given that it was getting later in the day.

“Okay, now that Dominic's in bed, what should we do?” Damian asked as soon as he came back downstairs.

“Let's have an early dinner, and then we can sit back and relax and watch a movie or two.” Matt offered.

“Okay.” All three boys said as one, Austin most excitedly.

They headed to the kitchen, and they all helped to make dinner, even Austin had a couple things to do. As soon as dinner was ready, they sat down to eat, and then Damian went to get Dominic up from his nap and they sat down to watch the first of two movies.

“Can we get diapered please?” Austin asked after the first movie was over, he was busting to pee, as were the others, but he wanted to get diapered first. The others thought that this sounded like a good idea.

“Sure, why not.” Matt smiled.

“I'll go get the diapers and stuff, everyone strip right here.” Damian said, hopping up and running from the room.

Damian was back a couple minutes later, and Austin was told that since it was his idea, that he got to be diapered first, so he laid down on the floor and the three others helped to diaper him. No sooner had the diaper been taped on, when he sighed and the three others saw a yellowish tinge stain the front of his diaper. He sighed again a few moments later when the flow stopped, he grinned at the others, and then stood up. Damian was next, and as soon as his tapes were done up, he too let his bladder flow, and he grinned to the others as well. Zane and Matt both did the same thing as well, and they all smiled. They were now nice and warm and wet, they grabbed some popcorn and juice, and sat down to their second movie.

Their second movie was a dud in their opinions, but they enjoyed laying back on the couch, cuddled up to each other, eating and drinking their junk food, and enjoying their nice warm soggy diapers, of which they all warmed up a couple more times during the movie. It was then decided after the movie ended that it was still too early to go to bed, so they all sat and played Zane's video games for an hour or so. Even Matt got to enjoy the games, he had just as much fun as the kids did in fact.

“Well boys, I'm getting tired, so I'm heading to bed, and Austin is falling asleep where he sits. We all need a good diaper change, and then I think it's bed time.”

“Sounds good to me daddy. I'll take Dominic and get him ready, Zane can take Austin and get him ready, and then we're going to go to bed, so you can head up now if you want.” Damian smiled warmly.

“Okay. I'll just quickly clean up our mess, you boys go ahead and get ready for bed and have a good sleep.” Matt smiled back, thinking that he knew the reason for Damian and Zane not wanting him to change them.

Matt started cleaning up, while Zane and Damian took Austin and Dominic upstairs to get them ready for bed. Both boys were diapered and jammied and then their stories read to them, and they were both sound asleep minutes later. Damian and Zane met in their room.

“I hope you're not ready for bed yet!” Damian smiled warmly as soon as they met back in their room.

“Oh god no.” Zane answered, and they leaned in together for a nice tender kiss.

“Mmm, good.” Damian sighed a few minutes later when they parted from their kiss.

“Yeah.” Zane sighed right back.

“Tonight, I want to make love to each other. I think we're ready for it, we'll just have to go slow and prepare each other so as not to hurt each other, because neither of us have played with each others bums before. I know you're scared, but I know you want it as much as I do. Don't worry about hurting me either, I've been playing with my bum for a while now and can easily take three of my fingers. Also, I asked daddy to get us some good lube this week, and he bought us a couple different ones from the sex shop, one's just KY, but the other's called anal ease, I think it'll work the best.” Damian said softly, and although Zane blushed somewhat, he was incredibly turned on by the offer.

“Oh god, yes. I've wanted you to make love to me for so long, I think I'm ready for you. I've been playing with my bum for a couple years now, but I'm afraid of hurting you.”

“You won't hurt me, I promise, and when it's my turn to receive, you can go as slow as I need you to, and we can prepare each other. Do you want to go first, or can I?”

“I'd love for you to make love to me first.” Zane whispered, almost all his blush having now disappeared.

“Okay. Go lay down on the bed, I'll take care of everything else.”

“On my back or on my front?” Zane asked huskily.

“On your back to start with please, and close your eyes as well.” Damian answered.

Zane did as he was asked to do, he laid on the bed on his back, spread his legs slightly, and closed his eyes. As soon as Damian saw this, he smiled, and went and grabbed a few things that he felt that they might need. He grabbed a large towel from his closet, he had been planning this all day, he grabbed the lube from his dresser, the top drawer, the baby lotion and the diapers for once they were finished, and the baby wipes to clean up everything, once again for when they were finished.

“Now, I want you to be sure and tell me if at any time I hurt you, and I'll stop to let you get used to it, okay.” Damian said gently after he set everything onto the bed and crawled on as well.

“Okay, but whatever you do, don't stop and or pull out.”

“I have no intention of doing so, unless you tell me to stop and not restart. If for some reason it becomes too much, just tell me and we stop right away.”

“Oh, I won't, but I would have said so anyway.” Zane whispered.

Damian was good with that, and said nothing further. He sidled up beside his slightly older boyfriend, both of them mostly on their backs, but Damian reached up and over a bit to start kissing Zane, and as their lips met, they kissed tenderly, and Damian's hands started working. Softly he stroked Zane's chest first, slowly working his way downwards, but before too long, he reached his target, Zane's very soggy tented diaper. A sigh was muffled by their kiss as Damian started gently stroking the front of Zane's distended diaper, rubbing the firm piece of boy meat buried beneath.

For nearly ten minutes Damian kept this up, kissing and stroking, stroking and kissing, Zane was getting seriously close, and Damian could tell. He did not want for Zane to explode, yet, so he detached their lip lock and stopped stroking his hot boyfriend. Zane groaned in frustration at having the feelings so abruptly halted. Damian though was not going to stop any time soon, so he started crawling his way down, also moving so that he was mostly on top of Zane.

As soon as Damian was in position, he kissed the front of Zane's diaper, buried his face in there, and moved his face around, and Zane sighed again. Just after Zane sighed, Damian reached up and released the tapes holding the diaper on, and then rolled the diaper down. What met Damian was the most delicious looking erection that Damian had ever seen, and he very much desired to suck it in and taste the slightly salty sweet precum, but he wanted to hold off for just a bit longer before he did that.

Moving down just slightly more, Damian pushed Zane's legs wider open, and up just a bit, angling Zane so that he could have full access to Zane's deepest darkest recesses. No one had ever been this close to Zane before, not in this intimate a fashion, not even Damian had done this before. Mostly because Damian was saving this for this very time. Damian very closely inspected everything that was normally hidden below Zane's balls, of which were resting quite comfortably on Damian's nose. With a tentative lick, Damian licked from the very bottom of Zane's ass crack, right up until he licked the very base of Zane's very tasty balls.

“Oh god.” Zane sighed out so deeply it startled even him.

With all the permission and encouragement he ever felt that he would need just from that one statement, Damian dove in and began eating out his boyfriend as if he were an all you can eat buffet, and Damian was a starving man. Zane started moaning and groaning out a non stop string of gibberish that sounded more than a little sexy to Damian, and he smiled as he was eating. Damian was disappointed though that his neck and tongue were starting to get sore nearly ten minutes later, because he was enjoying himself immensely, and was enjoying even more making his boyfriend make the sounds that he was making, because he knew that to make those sounds, Zane must be enjoying himself a great deal. Before he pulled out though, Damian grabbed the lube and unscrewed the lid. He dipped two of his fingers into the jar, and as he pulled his face out, his fingers were already poised to take its place.

Zane groaned in frustration from once again having an incredible sensation stopped, but he sighed deeply once again not even a second later as Damian inserted two fingers deep inside him. Damian knew that Zane would be able to take two of his fingers quite easily, so that was what he started with. He was however not intending for them to slip all the way in as they had. Zane was so loose and relaxed with the incredible foreplay, that the fingering was not absolutely necessary Damian now figured. It was still part of the foreplay though, and Damian wanted Zane to be the highest possible that he could get him before he slipped in, so that it would be one mind bending, incredible orgasm once he let Zane explode.

Using only two fingers for quite some time, Damian played inside of Zane, and once again he was being more than a little vocal in his pleasure, something that still made Damian very pleased. He wanted to make Zane feel good, and by the sounds that he was making, good was about a million miles back, and was nearing cosmic event. Figuring that Zane was loose enough, and lubed enough, with the lube that he had added, as well as the lube that was now flowing freely from Zane himself, Damian slowly inserted a third and final finger.

“Oh fuck me.” Zane groaned out the loudest yet, surprising Damian, because he had never heard Zane swear before, but one thing he was absolutely certain of, it was not in pain, not with those sounds, because he was still making sounds that might not sound out of place in a good quality porn movie.

For another ten minutes Damian fingered Zane, this time with three fingers, and Zane never once stopped with all his sex sounds. As Damian went though, he could not only clearly hear that Zane was getting close, but he could see it as well, because Zane's dick was pulsing harder and faster, it was getting straighter and straighter, and his balls were pulling up further than they had ever been before. Near the end, before he knew without a doubt that Zane would not be able to hold on any further and would spontaneously explode, Damian changed positions once again, leaving his fingers inserted and playing, he engulfed all of Zane, right to the root. He turned on the suction to nearly full strength, and gave a full measure of prostate stimulation, and with the dual assault, it was no surprise that Zane could no longer hold out.

With a sex cry that had to have let anyone within a kilometer or so know exactly what was going on, Zane exploded in the single largest orgasm of his entire life. Not even his first blowjob from Damian had been this good. Even Damian was surprised by the sheer quantity and the longevity of the orgasm, he had to swallow three times to keep up to the load, and it lasted a good minute or so, maybe more. Damian was almost surprised a few minutes later when he both detached and pulled out to see that Zane was still awake, he had almost suspected that he would have passed out, but his eyes were still wide open. He could however see very clearly that Zane was still not down yet, because not only was his chest heaving, but his eyes were still very much glazed over, he was not blinking, he was still almost completely and totally out of it. Damian smiled wickedly, removed his diaper quickly, and reached to the lube and scooped up a little more and smeared it onto his pulsing erection. He then started working his way up Zane's prone body, kissing as he went, until his erection was nestled right in the moist valley that he would soon be invading.

Just as Zane was coming down from the most powerful orgasm in the history of mankind, his hazy mind just starting to register once again all that was going on around him, he felt Damian start to insert his dick. It probably should not have come as too big a surprise to Damian that as soon as he was in position and started to push, that he slipped right inside Zane, but it did. He was about half way in before he even realized it and stopped immediately so as not to hurt his lover. The sound that Zane made however was so far from pain, it was the sound of pure pleasure.

“Oh god, I never even suspected it would feel this good. Go ahead, slip all the way in.” Zane whispered throatily.

“Me neither. It doesn't hurt at all does it?” Damian had to ask, even though he knew the answer.

“Oh god no, this feels so amazing, and I can't wait until you start making love to me.” Zane sighed out.

With no further words, Damian slipped the rest of the way inside, relishing the incredible feelings deep inside Zane. He was so very hot, still nice and tight, he was slick, and he was soft. All this though was nothing in comparison to how Zane felt, he felt as if he had died and gone to heaven. Damian had to stop as soon as he was buried all the way inside though to get his bearings back, because he did not want to cum just yet. He wanted to see how long he could last before he exploded, but he knew he was very close and would not be able to hold on for very long at all.

Eventually though they did start, and as soon as Damian started thrusting lightly, he reached up and kissed his love. Zane had known the reason that Damian had paused for a few moments, and did nothing to cause his boyfriend to explode, because he too wanted this to last as long as humanly possible, because it was the best thing he had ever felt in his entire life. Damian was very gently pulling about half way out and then pushing all the way back in, just taking a nice gentle pace, truly making love to his boyfriend. He was able to last at most five minutes before he had to give up his orgasm though. He had been holding it fiercely for at least three, and it was starting to really burn. Zane could tell just from the lack of kisses how bad it was getting to hold off, but he could also clearly see Damian's face, and that showed the pure agony and ecstasy of how hard it was for Damian to hold back his orgasm.

This time it was Damian that gave out an almighty sex call as he exploded. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was firing a very good sized load this time, because not only could he feel a good six shots leaving him, but his balls were actually aching from the intense release. Zane also counted six very good shots, and was amazed that he could very easily feel the load being deposited inside him, and he loved it. As soon as the orgasm let Damian go, Damian slumped down, but he too had not passed out, he was just laying there on his boyfriends chest.

“My god, if that felt only half as good for you as it did for me, then you must have really enjoyed that as well.” Damian panted out a few minutes later.

“No, I think it felt twice as good as it did for you. I almost came again, but you exploded just seconds before I was about to.” Zane sighed out.

“Then I can't wait to feel that inside me. I so want to trade places now and have you make love to me as well.”

“I can't wait to make you feel as good as you made me feel.” Zane smiled warmly.

Damian rolled off of Zane and onto his back, and Zane rolled with him, but only onto his side and right next to Damian. Slowly he reached in and began their tender kisses once again, also starting to lightly pet Damian's nice shapely chest. He too slowly worked his way down with his hand until he was stroking very softly Damian's once again pulsing meat. It was still slick with the lube and Zane's anal juices, and this surprisingly did not disgust Zane, it turned him on even more. Breaking the kiss, Zane started kissing his way down Damian's body, until he was in Damian's sweaty groin.

Taking a deep sniff, Zane savored the intense smells that he found there, but he was not there for Damian's dick, this time, so skipped right passed it and adjusted Damian's legs how he wanted them. He opened Damian right up to his advances, and Damian was only too happy to oblige. Zane dove in face first, tongue sticking out, and he too gave Damian a supreme rim job. Up until Damian had done this very thing to him, he had never thought of doing this to anyone. Sure he had read about it, but he had had no idea that people really did it, and truth be told, he had thought it would be nasty, but nasty was so far from how that had felt to him when Damian had done him, so he just had to repay the favor. Once he was in there though, Zane found himself not only doing it to repay a favor, but because he was truly enjoying it as well.

Zane was also thriving off the sounds that Damian was making as he was licking and tonguing his hot moist hole, and it was turning him on a great deal more as well. Eventually though, after almost ten minutes, Zane also started to get sore. He grabbed the lube and got two fingers ready for penetration, and then as he pulled his face out, he too replaced it with his prepared fingers. At first Damian groaned at the feelings disappearing, but then he sighed deeply as two fingers found their way into his deepest and darkest recesses, slowly moving until they were in as far as they could get.

Zane had done a very good job of loosening Damian up, because his fingers did not hurt his younger boyfriend in the least. In fact, the sounds that Damian was making, still making, were of the utmost pleasure, there was no pain at all. Slowly Zane fingered Damian, for many minutes, just really enjoying making Damian make those sounds. Soon though he wanted to bury his meat inside the hole he was working, but he knew that to do so without at least adding another finger could hurt Damian, so he inserted another finger without adding any further lube. What Zane failed to realize though that like he earlier, Damian was so relaxed, so horny, and so open that he could have slipped right in without any problem whatsoever. The extra finger though was much appreciated by Damian, because his moans and sighs increased in intensity by nearly twice.

Damian was getting seriously close to imminent explosion though, Zane could very easily see all the signs that Damian had seen in him not all that long ago, and he too wanted to suck that load out before entering his lover. Mere seconds before Damian was to explode with neither of them touching him, Zane moved and sucked Damian in to the root, sucked for all his worth, and really started assaulting Damian's small prostate. That was enough though to cause Damian to hit the peaks of his impending orgasm, and pushed him over. With a near scream, Damian exploded, and Zane found that he too had to swallow once to contain the whole load. Never before had Damian cum this much, in fact, it was nearly as much as he himself had cum Zane thought.

Damian was just laying there, staring up to the ceiling, not entirely certain if he was awake or in some incredible dream where all that he knew was the purest forms of pleasure. Zane loved the look of bliss that covered Damian's entire body as he looked up to see if Damian had passed out. He was only mildly disappointed to see that he had not. He did however see the glazed over look that Damian had also seen in him, and this caused him to smile. As he pulled away completely, Zane smeared some more lube on his dick, and then moved into position, and slipped into the moist hole.

Damian was barely half way down from one orgasm when he felt his entire world get flipped upside down as an even more incredible feeling took over his entire mind and body. He was unable to speak, it was just too much for mere words, he just sighed deeply. He knew he was gay, knew that he needed a nice hard dick buried deep inside his little baby bum, but he had never dreamed that it would feel like this. His deep and contented sigh told Zane though that everything was okay in Damian's world, so he did not stop once he started sinking in, not until he was buried to the hilt inside his boyfriend.

As Zane slipped in, he was watching Damian's face though, just to make sure that he was not hurting him at all, because that was the very last thing in the world that he wanted to do. Damian's looks never once faltered, the look of pure bliss stayed put, and the sigh never stopped either. It was one long low continuous sigh that started when Zane entered him, and only stopped when Zane stopped as well, buried all the way inside him.

Zane also had to stop and stay perfectly still for a few minutes, because he had gotten close while pleasuring Damian before, and this nearly drove him over the edge. A few minutes later though and Zane started on a gentle motion, pulling nearly all the way out before slipping all the way back in. As soon as his thrusts started, he too reached up and goaded Damian into another tender and passionate kiss. The kiss was just as slow and tender as the love making was. Given that he had already cum, Zane was able to hold on for slightly longer than Damian had been able to, but it was only maybe a minute more, and then he too exploded. This time however, Damian exploded with him, he was just feeling too good, and when he felt Zane go off, so did he.

Zane slumped down as if boneless, and there they both laid for the next ten minutes, coming down from their incredible love making session. They were panting and gasping for breath, their entire bodies were still tingling, and in fact it still felt as if they were cumming. Zane softened up slightly after about five minutes and Damian expelled him from his loose and sloppy ass. Eventually they came down again, and Zane rolled off Damian, so that he could breath properly.

“Wow, I've never felt anything so simply amazing in my whole life.” Damian sighed out.

“I agree. Had I have known it was going to feel that good, I would have given up my virginity years ago.” Zane also sighed.

“Same here. Doing it with a girl didn't feel near as good as it did with you, but then you returned the favor and did me as well, and oh my god.”

“Yeah, except I was never gonna do a girl.” Zane giggled.

“I never would have either to tell you the truth, but she offered, and I figured I may as well see if it was anywhere near as good as the straight boys said it was. I really don't know what all the fuss is about though, giving and receiving in gay sex is about a trillion times better.”

“I'll have to take your word for that one.”

“Yeah. Well, we better get cleaned up and diapered now, because if you're half as tired as I am, you're about ready to pass out.”

“As a matter of fact, I am about ready to pass out, so that'd probably be a good idea.”

They both slowly rolled themselves off the bed to fix it, and grab the supplies that had been thrown to the floor during all their thrashing. It was all laid down on the bed and the towel was removed and balled up and thrown in the hamper to be cleaned.

“Looks like it was a good idea to put down the towel, it was pretty messy from the both of us leaking out.” Zane said.

“Yeah. Sex, even with a girl, isn't exactly the cleanest thing, but gay sex is even worse. You can't really escape a mess, so I always keep a towel handy for when I want to play. I wouldn't want to stain my sheets or anything.” Damian smiled.

“How would you know all that?”

“Well, my dad told me that mostly, but I've also read a whole lot, not to mention common sense. I mean, where do you fuck a guy right, in the ass, well, what normally comes out an asshole. Even as clean as we both were, there still could be some mess.”

“True, as always. Go ahead and lay down, I'll get you cleaned up and diapered first.” Zane offered.

“Thanks.” Damian said, and then did as he was asked.

Zane very gently used a couple wipes to clean all of Damian's diaper area, he then used the lotion and rubbed a whole bunch in, and for the first time since he started diapering Damian, Damian did not get hard during the lotioning. He then smeared on a good thick coating of diaper rash cream, especially in the bruised and battered ass area, and then pulled up the diaper nice and snug and taped it up.

“Your bum looks pretty bruised, does it hurt at all?” Zane asked in concern.

“No, a little stretched is about all it feels, but otherwise pretty good. You're a fair bit bigger than anything I've used, so the first few times I'm gonna bruise a bit, and it'll hurt over the next couple days probably, but that's okay. I'd gladly accept that small amount of discomfort to feel what I felt earlier. You'll probably be the same, but you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat just to feel that again.”

“Yeah, you're absolutely right. We should maybe get some soothing cold cream tomorrow though and use that on our bums for the next couple days to help them heal a bit faster.”

“Not a bad idea, but you can get a type of cold cream that's even better for bruises, we'll get that instead. Now, hop up and let me get you ready.”

Zane traded places with Damian, and then he diapered Zane in the exact same way that he had just been diapered, and Zane too did not get hard in the least. In fact, it was the most soft that Damian had ever seen him before, even while at the pool Zane had not been that soft and relaxed.

“Yep, you were quite bruised as well, but you didn't tear or anything, so it shouldn't hurt for more than just a couple days, if it even hurts at all. I don't usually feel bruises too much, so I'll be lucky there, but if bruises bother you, shitting for the next couple days might not be fun.”

“Oh, I never thought of that, and I bruise easily, and they always hurt.”

“Then we'll definitely have to get the good cold cream for you, because I don't want you in any pain at all. Well, I think that we'd better crawl our no longer virgin butts into bed and get to sleep, it's well past my bedtime and I'm exhausted.”

“Yeah, me too. Come on baby.” Zane smiled warmly.

The lights were turned off, they crawled into bed, met in the middle, kissed tenderly for only a minute, and then whispered I love you, goodnight to each other, and before too long, they were both sound asleep. Nothing disturbed their sleep during the night, not even Dominic, who did in fact wake up and wanted a bottle. Matt ended up getting up to help Dominic out.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first, thanks.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..